April 15, 2024, 10:36:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 905010 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: March 06, 2014, 09:48:12 PM »

Klaas, sorry for repeating your article.  Believe it or not, I even previewed before posting.  Embarassed
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: March 06, 2014, 09:48:26 PM »

I hear ya Muffy....my answer build more prisons & cut the budget by taking away the flipping privileges these scum get in jail.   IMHO, they should get 3 squares, 2 uniforms & a cot, thats it thats all.   I also cannot help but believe that the reason why we have overcrowding jails is because way too many realize they can get minimum consequence for their actions & more crimes are being committed as a result of that among other social issues too many chose to either ignore or not take seriously.   Ya know, like the same philosophy of those that want marijuana to be legal yet they want to ban e-cigs in public that is merely vapor...SMH   Regardless, the overcrowding situation should only apply to non violent crime & NEVER compromised with for those that have been convicted of violent crimes, agreed.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: March 06, 2014, 10:07:59 PM »

cw618, I apologize if my post was all preachy.  It wasn't directed at you, it's just stuff that's been going through my head as I've been reading here and there, looking for news.    There seems to be no shortage of rumors etc. 

MB your ok,my fault i left out some info, i meant this was around when Holly first
went missing, thats why i cant remember it to good

will adams FB post say if it was posted by a phone, or a wireless device,
if it wasnt thats a short time to grab her and then go and post if he did
it from his home puter

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: March 07, 2014, 02:14:25 AM »

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20140306/NEWS/303060162/In-Holly-Bobo-case-violent-picture-surfaces-suspect-

In Holly Bobo case, violent picture surfaces of suspect
Mar. 6, 2014 9:56 PM

On Nov. 4, 2009, McGinley ordered Adams be sentenced to three years in the Tennessee Department of Correction.

The judgment order said Adams was convicted on July 13, 2009, for simple possession of drugs in Franklin County.

By this time, all signs pointed toward Adams being a violent man with an escalating drug problem. The most damning drug-charge related arrest of Adams was nine days before Bobo disappeared. Documents released by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation show that Adams was arrested on charges of fabricating/tampering with evidence, assault on a police officer, resisting stop arrest, drug manufacture, dealing, sale, possession of drugs, including cocaine.

Then on April 13, 2011, Bobo, a 20-year-old nursing student, disappeared. She was seen being led away from her house into the woods by a man wearing camouflage.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Wednesday a Decatur County grand jury indicted Adams on charges of especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree felony murder in connection with Bobo’s disappearance.

On around July 12, 2011, about four months after the disappearance of Bobo, a July 14 arrest affidavit said, Adams brutally abused a woman who had come to his grandfather’s house. He later threatened to “gut” another woman.

Pastor Don Franks of Corinth Baptist Church was with the Bobo family on Thursday.

Franks said it was too soon for a memorial to remember Bobo. He expects those plans to be made sometime in the future. “Just keep praying,” Franks said. “As difficult as the last three years have been, it’s especially difficult for the family now.”
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: March 07, 2014, 10:07:03 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/MissingHollyBobo
Bring Holly Bobo Home

Bring Holly Bobo Home
11 hours ago
Statement from Bobo family:
"In the recent days, it feels like everything has come against our hope and it seems that all our trust was shattered. We still have hope because of who our hope is in. Holly had that same hope and faith, because of Jesus Christ we will see her again. Jesus will provide us the strength and grace to see us through."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: March 07, 2014, 10:15:20 AM »

https://twitter.com/local24joy
March 7, 2014 Tweets

Joy Lambert ‏@local24joy  3h
#ZachAdams step-sister told @local24eli she moved out of state to get away from Adams after he shot the neighbor’s dog. #HollyBobo

Joy Lambert ‏@local24joy  3h
When reward $$ for #HollyBobo increased to $250k #ZachAdams posted on #FB “who am I looking for?” w/a pic of him in camo. #chilling

Joy Lambert ‏@local24joy  4h
Happy Friday!!! @local24lauren & @local24rodney are playing hooky today so @seanmparker & I will be waking you up! @LocalMemphis

Joy Lambert ‏@local24joy  11h
“You never was you stupid whore” status on #ZacharyAdams #FB timeline on April 13, 2011 - the day #HollyBobo disappeared. #heartbreaking

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #806 on: March 07, 2014, 10:17:28 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575178/Holly-Bobo-murder-suspects-mom-says-missing-nursing-students-mother-sons-fourth-grade-teacher.html

an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: March 07, 2014, 10:30:31 AM »

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie
March 7, 2014 Tweets

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  19m
Bobo family releases statement http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140307/NEWS01/140307007 … #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  1h
The Bobo family has released a statement on confirmed by family spokesman #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/24GiJpF9Qf

History of drugs, violence: Suspect in murder of Holly Bobo has extensive record http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140307/NEWS01/303070010 … #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  9h
Visit http://www.jacksonsun.com  in the morning to see revealing trends of violence in Zach Adams arrest record. #HollyBobo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: March 07, 2014, 11:53:29 AM »

Family of Holly Bobo releases first statement since indictment
Posted: Mar 07, 2014 3:35 AM PST
Updated: Mar 07, 2014 4:51 AM PST

DECATUR COUNTY, TN (WSMV) - The family of Holly Bobo has released their first statement since a suspect was arrested in connection to her murder.

Late Thursday night, the family's statement was posted on the "Bring Holly Bobo Home" Facebook page:

"In the recent days, it feels like everything has come against our hope and it seems that all our trust was shattered. We still have hope because of who our hope is in. Holly had that same hope and faith, because of Jesus Christ we will see her again. Jesus will provide us the strength and grace to see us through."

<snipped>

The Bobos have not released any statements since the TBI and FBI started searching Adams' property a week ago.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24912847/family-of-holly-bobo-releases-statement

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: March 07, 2014, 01:16:07 PM »

snipped from the article you posted:  After her son's initial arrest Friday on charged of aggravated assault, Cindy Adams described Zachary as 'one of the sweetest people', but said he had changed after getting 'mixed up with drugs at an early age'.
Cindy also told WZTZ that her other son Dylan, who has been behind bars since July, was questioned in connection with the Bobo case.
'I asked him, "Did you get interrogated?" He said, "Yeah mom I did. They kept me up all night asking me all these questions about Zachary and Holly,"' Cindy Adams said
Investigators say more arrests may come in the case, so there is a possibility that Dylan is also a suspect.
'I am not saying that either one of them is innocent. I am just saying that as their mother, I am going to believe my children until proven otherwise,' the mother added.

What I put in bold seems rather interesting coming from this mother who was shot by her son at point blank range.  SHE is placing both her sons as involved & telling the world she doesnt know if either of them is innocent, to me she had to have said it for more than her other son who sits in federal prison was questioned....IMHO she knows, again strong gut feeling.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: March 07, 2014, 01:36:17 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/MissingHollyBobo/posts/672584602780145?stream_ref=10
Missing Holly Bobo

Bring Holly Bobo Home

Statement from the family of Drew Scott, Hollys boyfriend: 'There are no words to describe my gratitude to our Lord and Savior and all of you, especially for all the prayers and for all you have done for our precious Holly. All the time of searching, handing out fliers, and most of all for your prayers and not giving up. I know our sweet girl is in heaven and has seen the outpouring of love this community and the world has shown her. May God bless each and every one of you, especially Hollys family and friends during this tragic time. Rest In Peace our sweet angel, I will love you forever.'

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: March 07, 2014, 01:59:28 PM »

snipped from the article you posted:  After her son's initial arrest Friday on charged of aggravated assault, Cindy Adams described Zachary as 'one of the sweetest people', but said he had changed after getting 'mixed up with drugs at an early age'.
Cindy also told WZTZ that her other son Dylan, who has been behind bars since July, was questioned in connection with the Bobo case.
'I asked him, "Did you get interrogated?" He said, "Yeah mom I did. They kept me up all night asking me all these questions about Zachary and Holly,"' Cindy Adams said
Investigators say more arrests may come in the case, so there is a possibility that Dylan is also a suspect.
'I am not saying that either one of them is innocent. I am just saying that as their mother, I am going to believe my children until proven otherwise,' the mother added.

What I put in bold seems rather interesting coming from this mother who was shot by her son at point blank range.  SHE is placing both her sons as involved & telling the world she doesnt know if either of them is innocent, to me she had to have said it for more than her other son who sits in federal prison was questioned....IMHO she knows, again strong gut feeling.

GREAT CATCH!!

Could it be that Dylan will be indicted?

My heart does break for this mother.  She is not in denial.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: March 07, 2014, 02:54:33 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/holly-bobo-case-zach-adams-former-stepfather-talks-fox-17-20058.shtml

Holly Bobo Case: Zach Adams' Former Stepfather Talks to Fox 17
Updated: Friday, March 7 2014, 08:02 AM CST

NASHVILLE, Tenn.-- A man who was once Zachary Adams' stepfather speaks with FOX 17 News and sheds light on what it was like to live with the man indicted for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo.

"The Bobo family, I am just sick and tore up about
it, I've got them in my prayers all the time, "said Adams' former stepfather, who wants to keep his identity concealed. A former firefighter, the man  married  Cindy Adams, Zach Adams' mother in 2000.

"It was some of the happiest days of my
life when we first got married but he just destroyed our whole lives,"said Adam's former stepfather.

According to the TBI, Zach started getting busted for drugs like meth in 2002. He also started assaulting people.

"Mostly it was girls and women, he didn't mess with men much,"said the ex-step dad.

Adams' former stepfather tells FOX 17 about how he was at the home when he says a teenage Zach shot his mother. The stepfather says Zach and his former wife were arguing and as he went to the back bedroom, he heard a gunshot. He says he did not find out until later that Zach had shot his mother and that she said she sat on the gun because she didn't want her son to go to jail.

"She hollered out 'I've been shot!' So when I get back
in the living room, blood is going everywhere. I really didn't have time to
think, other than to stop the bleeding."

The former firefighter  says he was forced to take out a protection of
order against the teen who allegedly terrorized the whole family. He says Adams started coming back within the year, and the step dad started sleeping with a meat cleaver underneath his side of the bed.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: March 07, 2014, 03:04:04 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Zach-Adams-Former-Stepfather-Speaks-Out-248921711.html

Zach Adams' Former Stepfather Speaks Out
By Ben Rainwater

Story Created: Mar 6, 2014 at 6:56 PM CST 
(Story Updated: Mar 6, 2014 at 8:15 PM CST  )

CHESTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Zach Adams former stepfather describes living with the now-accused killer as a "recurring nightmare." So when Adams was indicted in the murder and kidnapping of Holly Bobo, he was not shocked

"I don't want to portray him as a monster or anything because he hasn't been proven guilty yet," said Adams' former stepfather. "But if he is found guilty, it won't surprise me at all."

He said he has seen firsthand the violence Adams is capable of. During several years of marriage with Adams' mother, he said Zach's problems got worse.

"It go so bad, my home life, I would sleep with a meat cleaver under my side of the mattress because I never knew if he was going to try to kill me or not," he said.

During once incident, he said Adams shot his own mother while arguing at the family's home.

"It just destroyed our whole life cause she almost died," he said. "If I hadn't been home, she'd have bled to death."

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: March 07, 2014, 03:32:08 PM »

UGH...heartbreaking & infuriating

Grace-land according to that article his mother was shot but yet she sat on the gun not wanting her son to go to jail...seems to me that was part of why he got such a ridiculously low sentence for same (with drug addiction as his excuse).  As many know I take a hard line most of the time regarding violent crime, not one to accept excuses & firmly believe in personal responsibility so the low sentence he got for that crime annoys the heck out of me, the fact that it was against his own mother makes me ill with contempt for the scumbucket.

He has put his family through hell, evidenced not only by his crimes but the fact that they've had to flee from him & beg for protection from him.   I fully understand a mother's love is unconditional but I pray for her that she stops making excuses for him due to his years of drug abuse & comes to realize that he is choosing to harm others moreover because he's a monster regardless of the drug abuse.  He got way too many breaks & opportunities to turn his life around, he seems to have defiantly refused to.  I cannot put this mother in the same category as a Cindy Anthony by any means but it doesnt escape me that there has to be a reason why one son is in federal prison already & one is on the way, probably death row.  That being said, aside from her partially protecting her son & making excuses for him, I agree she is not in denial nor does it appear that she is going through lengths to cover for him.

The sin of it all is that he was even free in 2011 to have the opportunity to murder Holly.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: March 07, 2014, 03:54:32 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show at 9PM ET tonight!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: March 07, 2014, 06:02:16 PM »

https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley
March 7, 2014 Tweets

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  1h
Big exclusive on the #HollyBobo case tonight at 5 and 6. Zach Adams' mom talks. She has a message for Holly's mom and family. @WSMV

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: March 07, 2014, 06:04:08 PM »

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie
March 7, 2014 Tweets

Zach Adams was arrested on multiple drug charge in a state park on April 4, 2011. He was released the next dayon a $12,500 bond. #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  2h
Statement released from Holly Bobo's boyfriend, Drew Scott, thanking community for prayer, search efforts http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140307/NEWS01/140307015

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  2h
Statement released from Holly Bobo's boyfriend, Drew Scott, thanking community for prayer, search efforts http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140307/NEWS01/140307015 … #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  4h
Correction Zach Adams appearance to set a preliminary hearing is set for March 17. #HollyBobo
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  7h
Bobo family releases statement http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140307/NEWS01/140307007 … #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  8h
The Bobo family has released a statement on confirmed by family spokesman #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/24GiJpF9Qf

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  8h
History of drugs, violence: Suspect in murder of Holly Bobo has extensive record http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140307/NEWS01/303070010 … #HollyBobo

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: March 07, 2014, 07:25:56 PM »

Muffy, I was out for the 5-6 local news hour but Im recording all my later local broadcasts.  The interview might be posted on their local site as well

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: March 07, 2014, 07:27:56 PM »

Actually, I went and looked its posted already here:

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24918193/mother-of-suspect-in-bobo-case-has-message-for-family-community

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.