March 28, 2024, 06:30:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903331 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: March 08, 2014, 12:58:08 PM »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/210934816/Copies-of-indictments-of-Zachary-Adams

opies of the indictment documents charging Zachary Adams with the murder and kidnapping of Holly Bobo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: March 08, 2014, 01:02:48 PM »

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie
March 8, 2014 Tweets

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  1h
Arrest 9 days before Holly Bobo was taken: Report says Zach Adams assaulted an officer http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140308/NEWS01/303080006 … #HollyBobo

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140308/NEWS01/303080006
Arrest 9 days before Holly Bobo was taken: Report says Zach Adams assaulted an officer
March 7 2014

(2 pgs)
Just nine days before Holly Bobo was abducted, the man now charged with her kidnapping and murder was accused of assaulting a police officer while in possession of numerous drugs.

Zachary Adams was arrested in Natchez Trace State Park on April 4, 2011, following a traffic stop. He was released from the Henderson County Jail the next day on $12,500 bond.

During the traffic stop in the park, Adams grabbed a small camouflage bag that contained drugs and ran from a park ranger, according to the incident report obtained by The Jackson Sun. The ranger had to tackle Adams, who threw the bag of drugs into the woods and clawed at the ranger with his fingernails, according to the report.

Adams was in possession of marijuana, liquid morphine sulfate and clonazepam, alprazolam, acetaminophen and hydrocodone pills, the report states.

Adams, 29, of Holladay, has a lengthy criminal record beginning in 2002 that shows drug use accompanied by increasingly frequent acts of violence.

The April 4, 2011, arrest happened after a storm caused damage at Natchez Trace. Park Ranger Chris Hill was directing traffic around downed trees and power lines at the intersection of Pin Oak Lodge Road and Highway 114 when a white Nissan pickup truck sped past him down to where trees blocked the road, the incident report states.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: March 08, 2014, 02:42:12 PM »

Well, apparently as high as this monster may be, its obvious that he knew what he had on him & had the instinct to run from the officer knowing what he had on him was illegal....point being, that regardless of his years of drug abuse Zach Adams knows exactly what he is doing & he will always be violent.

Personally, if found guilty of Holly's abduction/murder as it appears they have evidence against him, I hope the State has the opportunity to use their drugs to send him to hell where he belongs, said with no reservation whatsoever.

for Holly

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 08, 2014, 03:36:06 PM »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/210934816/Copies-of-indictments-of-Zachary-Adams

opies of the indictment documents charging Zachary Adams with the murder and kidnapping of Holly Bobo

thanks for the link MB
pg 10, ZA should still be in jail to this day just on that offense alone
possession of a weapon while committing a felony

Zachary Adams' criminal history, provided by TBI
http://www.scribd.com/doc/210934395/Zachary-Adams-criminal-history-provided-by-TBI

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: March 08, 2014, 03:44:22 PM »

so agree CW

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 08, 2014, 03:56:54 PM »

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

will adams FB post say if it was posted by a phone, or a wireless device,
if it wasnt thats a short time to grab her and then go and post if he did
it from his home puter

I agree.

I remain a sceptic in regards to Zach kidnapping Holly from her home on the morning of April 13, 2011.  Could it be that Zach became a participant in a cover up after the face?  I do believe the entire story is yet to be revealed.

Janet

+++++++

Accused Holly Bobo Killer: 'You Never Was, You Stupid Wh***'
Posted: Mar 06, 2014 4:11 PM PST
Updated: Mar 06, 2014 7:52 PM PST

<snipped>

Bobo disappeared from her Decatur County home on April 13, 2011. Her brother told investigators he last saw his sister being pulled into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage.

That was about 7:30 in the morning.

Which makes the post on accused killer Zachary Adams' Facebook page so troubling.

His words: "You never was you stupid whore."

Even more disturbing, the date and time of the post: April 13th, 7:39 a.m.

That's within minutes of Holly Bobo's disappearance.

Was it a reference to the 20-year-old nursing student?

Adams' friends on Facebook asked whom he was talking about, but he never responded.

His on-and-off girlfriend at the time replied, "I'm sure it's me."

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/accused-killer-you-never-was-you-stupid-wh

Zach Adams says, 'I'm not the one': Man whose property is searched in Bobo case is arraigned on an unrelated charge
Mar. 4, 2014 4:28 AM

PARSONS — Zachary Adams, whose property is being searched in the investigation of Holly Bobo’s disappearance, appeared to deny involvement in the case Monday after he was arraigned in court on an unrelated charge.

The Bobo investigation was not mentioned in court, but Adams was upset when a Jackson Sun reporter took photographs of him as he was led from the courtroom after the arraignment.

“Don’t take pictures of me, man. I’m not the one,” Adams said.

Adams was arraigned Monday in Decatur County on a charge of aggravated assault.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140304/NEWS01/303040015/Zach-Adams-says-m-not-one-Man-whose-property-searched-Bobo-case-arraigned-an-unrelated-charge

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: March 08, 2014, 03:57:09 PM »

Hmmm...MuffyBee must be busy.

March 6, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  · 6h 
This story is far from over. Fingers are being pointed, details are coming to light. Investigators are busy. I've seen the proof. #HollyBobo

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: March 08, 2014, 04:14:16 PM »

ZA prob did have moble posting ability when Holly disappeared, as he did here a few
months later in Dec. from MB post

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9825.msg1585668#msg1585668

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 08, 2014, 04:17:25 PM »

so agree CW

yea and some of those charges should have been under the strike 3 law
not sure if TN has the 3 strike, most states do now

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: March 08, 2014, 04:21:16 PM »

whoops i dont FB, but the kid tells me that img i posted, could have been uploaded to
a puter then uploaded to the FB pg

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: March 08, 2014, 04:40:34 PM »

the kid just went to ZA FB and in his photos, he has a album called
mobile uploads, thats empty, but updated 3 weeks ago, so he does
did have mobile ability to his FB, just not sure if he did when Holly
disappeared 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 08, 2014, 05:03:35 PM »

disappeared 

cs618

I do not have a Facebook account and I don't tweet.  Hey ... Hubby and I have yet to bow and get a cell phone.  However ... I think it is going to happen in June.  Our grown kids ask me if their Dad would appreciate a cell with a plan for his birthday.  I told them to go for it.  Apparently ... I will be included in the plan.  I guess I will have to share my Purdy chocolate creams with him when it is my birthday.  That's OK!

Anyways ... if the alleged abduction of Holly happened at 7:30 AM as Clint claims ... it makes sense that Zach is not on his cell posting in FB at 7:40 AM.  IMO

I hope you are having a good Saturday.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: March 09, 2014, 02:00:44 PM »

disappeared 

cs618

I do not have a Facebook account and I don't tweet.  Hey ... Hubby and I have yet to bow and get a cell phone.  However ... I think it is going to happen in June.  Our grown kids ask me if their Dad would appreciate a cell with a plan for his birthday.  I told them to go for it.  Apparently ... I will be included in the plan.  I guess I will have to share my Purdy chocolate creams with him when it is my birthday.  That's OK!

Anyways ... if the alleged abduction of Holly happened at 7:30 AM as Clint claims ... it makes sense that Zach is not on his cell posting in FB at 7:40 AM.  IMO

Janet

CW is correct he did have mobile capability proven by that eerie pic he sent Dec 14th, & you can send a pic or comment to FB from your mobile device instantly on the road.   As a matter of fact, we sent several last night while out with friends in Memphis & they appeared on our pages within seconds, fun night.  Considering all the drugs this monster was on, a mobile phone was probably rather essential tool for him to obtain his stash constantly & the ability to do so three years ago was possible.  To me, if the comment was in regards to what he did to Holly, it shows how brazen he is as well as violent.

Considering this monster was also seen as what was described as "stalking" Holly at a raccoon hunt & heard by others making comments about Holly prior to her abduction, to me that is a strong indication that LE has the right man.  As a matter of fact, when I was there helping in the search that very thing was being discussed by the public, that someone may have been stalking her prior to her disappearance, later to find out that a few even reported same to LE with his name attached to it.  The fact that his own mother is indicating she's not saying either of her sons are innocent but as a mother chooses to believe them until proven otherwise, to me exhibits an interesting choice of words & an indication that this mother knows but her heart is trying to catch up to the knowledge that she is facing.

We all do not have the evidence LE has before them yet, but I have to believe after just shy of 3 years & their fair share of scrutiny the several agencies of LE involved in this case would not be presenting this as a kidnapping/first degree murder by Zach Adams on minimal evidence, IMHO.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: March 09, 2014, 02:01:50 PM »

Opps, meant to add I hope everyone is having a nice weekend as well.   Hopefully, we are indeed heading into spring!

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: March 09, 2014, 02:24:44 PM »

disappeared 

cs618

Janet

CW is correct he did have mobile capability proven by that eerie pic he sent Dec 14th, & you can send a pic or comment to FB from your mobile device instantly on the road.   As a matter of fact, we sent several last night while out with friends in Memphis & they appeared on our pages within seconds, fun night.  Considering all the drugs this monster was on, a mobile phone was probably rather essential tool for him to obtain his stash constantly & the ability to do so three years ago was possible.  To me, if the comment was in regards to what he did to Holly, it shows how brazen he is as well as violent.

Considering this monster was also seen as what was described as "stalking" Holly at a raccoon hunt & heard by others making comments about Holly prior to her abduction, to me that is a strong indication that LE has the right man.  As a matter of fact, when I was there helping in the search that very thing was being discussed by the public, that someone may have been stalking her prior to her disappearance, later to find out that a few even reported same to LE with his name attached to it.  The fact that his own mother is indicating she's not saying either of her sons are innocent but as a mother chooses to believe them until proven otherwise, to me exhibits an interesting choice of words & an indication that this mother knows but her heart is trying to catch up to the knowledge that she is facing.

We all do not have the evidence LE has before them yet, but I have to believe after just shy of 3 years & their fair share of scrutiny the several agencies of LE involved in this case would not be presenting this as a kidnapping/first degree murder by Zach Adams on minimal evidence, IMHO.

I had thought about commenting and I was going to use the same word... Brazen.

I think posting right after or during such a crime is something that is right in this guys MO. In his other crimes he has shown a brazenness, almost a lack of concern about being caught (hence his lengthy record and in this case his noticeably stalking her, posting something like that during it, and even posting a picture of himself with the exact clothes he was probably wearing so he fit the description out there). His step father even commented on him targeting women for his violence. (After everything he's done it really isn't a shock that he would target and kill Holly.) The only thing that doesn't fit is that the other actions seem to have not been thought out.. Where this may have been.. When you think that he wasn't caught. (However then you could say he was seen that morning, it could have been building since he stalked her that day but maybe a bit quicker decision to actually do it) maybe more thought out than shooting his mother but still made it brazen by getting almost getting caught and his actions during and after on social media.

Then you take into account him matching the description of two other girls that were almost taken similar to Holly outside their homes.. If they can match him to those too it would show a pattern.

I almost wonder how it took 3 years for this when it seems like many brought up his name. They really must have gotten something from whoever spoke for them to actually move on it.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: March 09, 2014, 04:19:50 PM »

I have a curious question...

So when these meth heads or drug addicts get arrested, does the system put them through a detox program or does the system make them go cold turkey?

Thought some of you would know the answer to that.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: March 09, 2014, 04:40:30 PM »

Here is what has me baffled, how did he know her routine?  He had to either be stalking her or have been told.  The Bobos don't exactly live in suburbia so anyone lurking around would stick out like a sore thumb.  As brazen and less-than-bright as he is, surely he wasn't skulking around in the woods watching from a distance.  That would also limit his ability to follow her when she left.  Perhaps LE will now quickly get the rest of their ducks in a row and make additional arrests...the Bobos have already had to wait much too long just to get to this point, they deserve the answers that should have come almost 3 years ago.  Actually, based on his record he shouldn't have been around to know that Holly even existed.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: March 09, 2014, 06:05:59 PM »

I have a curious question...

So when these meth heads or drug addicts get arrested, does the system put them through a detox program or does the system make them go cold turkey?

Thought some of you would know the answer to that.

Mixed bag leaning toward majority not having treatment programs, depending on the state.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: March 09, 2014, 06:51:50 PM »

He has been to rehab...but don't know if it helped.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140306/NEWS01/140306023/Zachary-Adams-record-shows-history-violence-toward-women-including-his-motherhttp://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140306/NEWS01/140306023/Zachary-Adams-record-shows-history-violence-toward-women-including-his-mother

Zachary Adams' record shows history of violence toward women, including his mother
Mar. 6, 2014

Adams was ordered by Judge C. Creed McKinley to attend drug and alcohol treatment at JACOA (the Jackson Area Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependency) in September 2004.

Credit was given for 88 days already served in jail, and up to six months’ credit was given for impatient treatment and/or long-term transitional living at JACOA.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: March 09, 2014, 06:57:16 PM »

He has been to rehab...but don't know if it helped.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140306/NEWS01/140306023/Zachary-Adams-record-shows-history-violence-toward-women-including-his-motherhttp://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140306/NEWS01/140306023/Zachary-Adams-record-shows-history-violence-toward-women-including-his-mother

Zachary Adams' record shows history of violence toward women, including his mother
Mar. 6, 2014

Adams was ordered by Judge C. Creed McKinley to attend drug and alcohol treatment at JACOA (the Jackson Area Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependency) in September 2004.

Credit was given for 88 days already served in jail, and up to six months’ credit was given for impatient treatment and/or long-term transitional living at JACOA.

This was part of his sentence after shooting his mother in 04'   Why was this sentence so light considering this was an agg assault with a deadly weapon, some could argue attempted murder (except he shot her in the knee, be it on purpose or he's a bad shot).   IMHO, the fact that he was an addict should have not been a factor as to why he didnt serve a heck of a lot more time in jail with or without rehab

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.