March 28, 2024, 08:11:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903340 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: March 10, 2014, 03:04:06 PM »

March 10, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  · 2h 
@MaineSunrise 1pm CST.
View conversation      Reply 
 
Decatur County court official confirms that a camera WILL be allowed in the courtroom tomorrow for the Adams arraignment. #HollyBobo
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: March 10, 2014, 03:07:26 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24929864/arraignment-set-for-tuesday-for-holly-bobo-murder-suspect

Arraignment Set For Tuesday For Holly Bobo Murder Suspect
Posted: Mar 10, 2014 6:48 AM CDT
Updated: Mar 10, 2014 12:27 PM CDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The man accused in the Holly Bobo case is set to be formally charged Tuesday in her murder and kidnapping.

An arraignment hearing is scheduled for 29-year-old Zachary Adams at the Decatur County courthouse, where he will enter a plea. He will also likely be appointed a public defender, if he tells the judge he cannot afford an attorney.

A motions hearing is also set to be determined.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: March 10, 2014, 03:51:01 PM »

Tks Grace-land, this hearing typically is really quick

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #863 on: March 10, 2014, 05:08:42 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/holly-bobos-family-suspected-her-kidnapper-lived-nearby-n48981 

. By Elisha Fieldstadt

The man charged with kidnapping and murdering 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo in 2011 lived 15 miles from the Tennessee home that he is suspected of snatching his victim from — appearing to confirm suspicions the family had at the time of her disappearance that her abductor lived nearby.

Zachary Rye Adams, 29, was charged Wednesday by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) with "especially aggravated" kidnapping and first-degree felony murder of Bobo, who vanished from her house in West Tennessee on April 13, 2011. He will be arraigned on Tuesday.

The TBI “had enough credible information” to search Adams’ Holladay, Tenn., property, said TBI Executive Officer Illana Tate.

The investigation and following indictment were the first solid indications that Bobo was believed to be dead.

2 4 1
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: March 10, 2014, 05:45:40 PM »

Im posting this link with no comment other than hmmmm, if factually isnt this interesting

http://billwarnermyblog.wordpress.com/tag/holly-bobo-murder-suspect-zach-adams-best-friend-jason-autry-gets-15-year-to-life-sentence-reduction-after-only-5-months-in-prison/

Yesterday, I meant to also mention that the sketch Samantha posted is a dead ringer of JA without the facial hair & a few more years of meth, etc use

interesting 15 to life, yet sitting in a county jail, and sentencing started 11/2014

i think this is him, if it is he looks more like what clint described

Police Search For Escaped Inmate

Posted: Jan 02, 2008 8:10 AM EST
Updated: Jan 02, 2008 10:18 AM ES

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/7565893/police-search-for-escaped-inmate

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: March 10, 2014, 05:57:55 PM »

hmmm i dont see 15-life i see almost 3 yrs

AUTRY, JASON WAYNE
Alias: AUTRY, JASON W.
TOMIS ID: 00358727
Birth Date: 10/10/1974
Race: W
Sex: M
Supervision Status: INCARCERATED
Sentence Begin: 11/14/2013
Sentence End: 08/26/2016
Parole Eligibility: 04/12/2014
Parole Hearing: 03/25/2014
Hearing Result: 
https://apps.tn.gov/foil-app/results.jsp
http://billwarnermyblog.wordpress.com/tag/holly-bobo-murder-suspect-zach-adams-best-friend-jason-autry-gets-15-year-to-life-sentence-reduction-after-only-5-months-in-prison/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: March 10, 2014, 06:04:20 PM »

sounds like he got 15 years originally, the question is why was it reduced to 3 years or under

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: March 10, 2014, 06:06:02 PM »

correction 15 to life

this is in the posting on BW's blog  "One of Zach Adams’ best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record. Jason Wayne Autry’s 15 year to Life Sentence Began 11/14/2013 he has a Parole Hearing 03/25/2014 and he has Parole Eligibility 04/12/2014, that’s a pretty short version of 15 years to Life"

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: March 10, 2014, 06:41:55 PM »

Will Nunleys ‏@willnunley 13m
Attorney Jennifer Thompson will represent Zach Adams in court tomorrow, the Adams family tells WSMV-TV. #HollyBobo

Websleuth

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: March 10, 2014, 06:47:20 PM »

March 10, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  · 41m 
@MaineSunrise hired, WSMV reports
View conversation      Reply 

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  · 41m 
@mrsrenz08 1pm
View conversation     

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  · 45m 
The attorney who represented Torry Hansen, mother who sent adopted son back to Russia, will represent Zachary Adams. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  · 47m 
Some thought Adams would have a court appointed public defender. It appears that is not the case. #HollyBobo #DevelopingNews

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  · 48m 
Attorney Jennifer Thompson will represent Zach Adams in court tomorrow, the Adams family tells WSMV-TV. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  · 1h 
@stephyod likely not, but new facts could always emerge. This will likely be a quick process.
View conversation     
 
Multiple stations planning live streams tomorrow from Decatur County Courthouse.  I will post confirmed links tomorrow. #HollyBobo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: March 10, 2014, 07:06:15 PM »

sounds like he got 15 years originally, the question is why was it reduced to 3 years or under

Capp ... could it be that there was a plea deal demanded by Jason's attorney for spilling the beans in regards to what he knew pertaining to the disappearance of Holly.

I could be wrong but ... when Clint's changing stories regarding the alleged abduction are considered ... when the FB posting from Jason's cell phone within minutes of the alleged abduction is considered ... I doubt that Zach kidnapped Holly.  However ... could it be that he is a participant in regards to a well orchestrated cover up that was collaborated following a tragic happening at a gathering prior to the morning of April 13, 2011 ... a well orchestrated cover up to protect loved ones from being implicated.

Somehow ... I do not believe that the entire story has been told.  Could there be more indictments forthcoming?

Has this afternoon's arraignment happen yet.  It is now 4:15 PM PT.

Janet

+++

Friends coming to terms with reality in Holly Bobo case
Posted: Mar 06, 2014 5:54 PM PST
Updated: Mar 06, 2014 5:58 PM PST

<snipped>

One of Adams' best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record.

But Autry, while he was in the Decatur County Jail, became a born-again Christian, apologizing and repenting for his sins and transgressions.

And it's interesting to note that Autry has recently been transferred for undisclosed reasons from the Decatur County Jail to the Carroll County Jail.

<snipped>

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24910349/friends-coming-to-terms-with-reality-in-holly-bobo-case

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: March 10, 2014, 07:36:57 PM »

There was only one witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.  FBI and TBI investigators were not present.  It makes sense that respective descriptions revealed by investigative spokesperson could have only come from one source.

Has Zach Adams' description been reported?

+++++

FBI

April 13th - FBI Media Release

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

TBI

Family of Holly Bobo Thanks Volunteers, Urges Continued Search
TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

-snipped-

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

-snipped-

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

_____

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #872 on: March 10, 2014, 09:23:34 PM »

I have a curious question...

So when these meth heads or drug addicts get arrested, does the system put them through a detox program or does the system make them go cold turkey?

Thought some of you would know the answer to that.

Mixed bag leaning toward majority not having treatment programs, depending on the state.

True but most have medical units to detox them medically. Most, if not all drugs, you do not die detoxing from - alcohol being the big exception to that rule. But with the rest you WISH you would die from what I hear.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #873 on: March 10, 2014, 09:29:27 PM »

I have finally caught up on this thread. It is sickening to me that this animal was out walking the streets. We have people sitting in prisons for non violent offences, yet this guy is walking around with a bunch of violent things in his past. Personally, I have not watched the interview with the mother of the monster yet, but I blame her. If she had not covered for him in the shooting incident (which was not the first time I bet) he would have faced the music and maybe have been in jail instead of out hurting people. I will make that opinon pending the watching of the interview.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: March 10, 2014, 09:36:44 PM »

Why did investigators backtrack?  Could it be the changing stories?

Janet

+++++

April 15th - Clint and Drew Ruled Out

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

April 27th - Clint and Drew Not Ruled Out

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: March 10, 2014, 09:37:45 PM »

SELF-EDIT - April 27 s/b April 17

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: March 10, 2014, 09:54:11 PM »

THE CHANGING STORIES AT THE GETGO

Could it be that changing stories Clint related to investigators within three days of Holly's alleged abduction is why a retraction regarding a suspect status happened?

Janet

+++++

APRIL 13TH - KRISTIN HELM

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

APRIL 26, 2011 - JOHN MEHR

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

<snipped>

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: March 10, 2014, 10:16:45 PM »

I don't believe Clint changed stories so much as the media may have changed the stories.  If someone wants to go back and look in Holly's threads, you will see I said that way  back then, when the posts with suspicions about him started.  Also, it's well known how unreliable eyewitness accounts can be, and that's why it's best if you ever see something happen, you write it down asap.  Clint may also have tried to think more about what happened that morning and added details etc.  Then too, perhaps law enforcement didn't want details released, since it's an active investigation. Just the fact Clint was the last known person to see Holly and was a witness to her abduction would cause LE to check details very carefully.  I don't believe Clint had anything to do with Holly's disappearance nor her demise.  I've been reading and posting on this thread since Holly went missing, and have read other forums etc. and I've been a witness to some of the terrible, terrible things that have been said about Clint Bobo.  It's one thing to raise a reasonable suspicion and ask questions and it's another do post after post of unfounded thoughts and suppositions.  The investigation is still ongoing and we don't know who else may be arrested, if anyone.  I believe there will be additional arrests, but I don not believe one of them will be Clint Bobo. 

Janet, if and when the investigation is complete and the trial comes about and all is said and done and Clint Bobo isn't charged in this case and isn't found to have been a part of some theory you have about his participating in her disappearance and demise, are you willing to say apologize to him and his family in this forum?  I admit I have been wrong sometimes and when I have been, I have said so.  There's no harm in thinking outside the box, but sometimes Janet you go at it almost like a vendetta, with posting over and over and over the same stuff. Now that I'm no longer a mod, I can scroll past and what a relief that is at times.    I give you credit though, sometimes you make some good points.  With this case and Clint Bobo, I think it's just been way too much.  I haven't agreed with your theory of Clint being involved since I first saw your posts but I realized it was useless to try to refute it.  If I am wrong, I will post in this thread I was wrong and I will post in big letters "Tamikosmom" was right.  However, if you're wrong Janet, you might have to eat crow.  I learned a long time ago sometimes you eat crow and you  just gotta spit out the beaks.  It's just all my own opionion.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: March 10, 2014, 10:39:22 PM »

I agree 100% with Muffy about Clint.  I don't believe he had anything to do with the disappearance of Holly.  If in the end I'm wrong, I'll admit to it but until then I will stick with my belief.  I don't think there is anything at all that implicates Clint.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: March 10, 2014, 10:39:34 PM »

I have a curious question...

So when these meth heads or drug addicts get arrested, does the system put them through a detox program or does the system make them go cold turkey?

Thought some of you would know the answer to that.

Cold turkey!!! Meth is not a hard drug to come off of. U just want to sleep forever and have lots of aches and pains. Meth is the hardest to stay off off. Opiate w/d extremely hard and sooo sick for at least first week, almost like death. There is no help in jail. They have no where to go and nothing to do so they can sleep!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.