April 19, 2024, 10:05:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama 'silliness' continues? President, King, or Criminal?  (Read 1952 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 05, 2011, 07:24:03 AM »

The Obama 'silliness' over his birth certificate continued for years.  IIRC, Obama could have spent $10 and ended the drama years ago.  Instead, he reportedly spent millions to keep the document hidden from the public.  Who was responsible for the silliness?

During the past few years, instead of focusing on real issues like the economy and jobs, it seems to be a never ending game of drama.  H1N1, food supply scares (more regulation/government intervention), financial regulation (the same minds that caused the problems seem to be the ones 'fixing' it again), higher taxes (oil, inflation, debt), and now, the infamous Osama death pictures. 

What could possibly be in the Osama death pictures (and story) that would shock anyone?  I recall pictures of Dan Pearl that were terrible, pictures of folks throwing themselves from burning towers, folks covered in ashes...the president doesn't want to release one photo?

What is this new silliness?  It seems to be masking the real issues of the day.

What about the REAL issues he talked about?  The economy?  Jobs?  Taxes? 

Who gave the order to write bogus, liar, fraud mortgages?  Who at Freddie/Fannie?  Why hasn't this person been identified?  Taken to task?

Debt ceiling BILLIONAIRES...who are these people?  Who profits on the backs of generations of Americans?  Makes billions on debt service?  Who are these loan sharks? 

Why should the Patriot Act be extended, yet again?  Where is the RESPECT for the American people?  Do they need the act extended so they can snoop in time for 2012 elections?  The Obama Admin. doesn't have ANY watchdog looking out for every day Americans.  Maybe the DOJ which has come under fire for it's 'racist' handling of cases?

Why does Obama persist in yet another 'silliness' and ignore the American people?

Why doesn't he seal the borders, and start deporting those with no business in this country?  Those that takes jobs and welfare from Americans?

The welfare state can't exist with open borders and millions of folks coming every year for a handout, and demanding bigger prizes and more handouts from fewer and fewer workers.

Why isn't Obama going after all those that took out liar and fraud mortgages?

Why does the silliness continue?  Why is Obama ignoring the American people?  Doesn't Obama work for us?

Andrew Napolitano had an interesting piece at the end of his show yesterday.

Is Obama a president, king, or criminal?  Who decides when Americans have a 'responsibility to act'?  The same excuse might have been used by Osama to justify the acts on 9/11, or to justify the actions of someone like Pol Pot...'we had a responsibility to act...'

'Responsibility to act' is a slippery slop and there is no apparent watch dog...

http://freedomwatchonfox.com/

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 08:03:24 PM »

What could possibly be in the Osama death pictures (and story) that would shock anyone?

I agree with the President's decision not to show the pictures.  We have the pictures and we aren't going to show them.

President Obama did exactly what he had to do.  When the intelligence information was given to him he made the decision to get Bin Laden.  He gave the order and our troops followed through. It was mission was accomplished.

I don't need to see a picture of Bin Laden to confirm he is dead.

I believe our President and our Special Forces who accomplished this mission.  If you are questioning the President then you are questioning the Special Forces who carried out this mission.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 10:02:04 AM »

The Obama 'silliness' over his birth certificate continued for years.  IIRC, Obama could have spent $10 and ended the drama years ago.  Instead, he reportedly spent millions to keep the document hidden from the public.  Who was responsible for the silliness?

During the past few years, instead of focusing on real issues like the economy and jobs, it seems to be a never ending game of drama.  H1N1, food supply scares (more regulation/government intervention), financial regulation (the same minds that caused the problems seem to be the ones 'fixing' it again), higher taxes (oil, inflation, debt), and now, the infamous Osama death pictures. 

What could possibly be in the Osama death pictures (and story) that would shock anyone?  I recall pictures of Dan Pearl that were terrible, pictures of folks throwing themselves from burning towers, folks covered in ashes...the president doesn't want to release one photo?

Who gave the order to write bogus, liar, fraud mortgages?  Who at Freddie/Fannie?  Why hasn't this person been identified?  Taken to task?

Debt ceiling BILLIONAIRES...who are these people?  Who profits on the backs of generations of Americans?  Makes billions on debt service?  Who are these loan sharks? 

Why should the Patriot Act be extended, yet again?  Where is the RESPECT for the American people?  Do they need the act extended so they can snoop in time for 2012 elections?  The Obama Admin. doesn't have ANY watchdog looking out for every day Americans.  Maybe the DOJ which has come under fire for it's 'racist' handling of cases?

Why does Obama persist in yet another 'silliness' and ignore the American people?

Why doesn't he seal the borders, and start deporting those with no business in this country?  Those that takes jobs and welfare from Americans?

The welfare state can't exist with open borders and millions of folks coming every year for a handout, and demanding bigger prizes and more handouts from fewer and fewer workers.

Why does the silliness continue?  Why is Obama ignoring the American people?  Doesn't Obama work for us?

Is Obama a president, king, or criminal?  Who decides when Americans have a 'responsibility to act'?  The same excuse might have been used by Osama to justify the acts on 9/11, or to justify the actions of someone like Pol Pot...'we had a responsibility to act...'

'Responsibility to act' is a slippery slop and there is no apparent watch dog...

just my humble opinions

Well my humble opinion the rant above is full of  crap.

Liar, fraud morgages..well I don't know what that references..since you didn't give a reference...as you didn't for anything in your litttle tirade.  BOA and several other large banking institutions are currently under investigation for fraudulent mortgage practices..not the other way around my friend.  They made everyone who took out FHA morgages take out a mortgage insurance policy against foreclosure..where if they foreclosed the banks lost no money because the Federal Government would pay off the morgage and then the banks resold the houses.  The Banks got paid twice for the same property..once from the government, again from the resale.  The morgage program put in place to stop this was abused by the banks.  Many people who filed to have the morgage assistance found that when they called repeatedly they were told their paperwork was lost..therefore they were foreclosed on improperly.  BOA is now facing huge fines for doing this in my State..because the State Attorney General went after them and several other banks for fraudulant morgage practices.  Nice little fraud attempt by our banks and the past admin..but now they are going to pay the piper.  In my State alone BOA has had to reinstate people in their homes and pay back money they lost in fighting these cases and having to rent homes until they could get back into their own home.  You won't read that or hear about it on any Ruppert Murdoch owned station or paper....because he doesn't want you to know the truth about what exactly big business has been doing the 8 years Bush was in the White House.

Cheney never would have carried out this mission this way..he would have started a war, just like he did in Iraq.  Make no mistake..Iraq was a very personal vendetta against Saddam....there were no weapons of mass destruction, he was not harboring terrorist.  And we knew that, we knew they were in Afghanistan because we had already sent our troops there for that purpose in Oct of 2001.    The UN told us to wait until their mission was complete..but Cheney and Rove pushed Bush into that war..and outed Valerie Plume..a CIA agent in Egypt at the time, working on finding Bin Laden and if there were nuclear weapons in Iraq.  Rove outed an agent..nice job Rove.  Cheney wanted world domination through the New World Order. He even wrote a breifing on that ..with Donald Rumsfeld... and Jeb Bush....google it..you find it through the Freedom of Information act. 

So Bush and his co horts couldn't find anything without a war..Saddam could have been taken out without us losing more American lives in Irag then we did in 9/11.

The laws that allowed them to require federal mortgage insurance were put in place by Bush admin people..yes Bush.  Want to talk economy..don't get your info from Fox..get it striaght from the past head of the Federal Reserve..Allen Greenspan just commented last week that inorder to get out of the deficit the government has to repeal the tax loopholes and cuts put in place by Bush admin..not the other way around.

I could debate this intelligently with you..buy at the bottom I see a reference to Fox..lol..Rupert Murdoch controls the news on his stations, and is one of the biggest, if not biggest contributors to the Republican Party, so they will keep his fatcat azz fat off the tax loopholes they created for him and his ilk...enough said.

The people who profited from the Bush admin are either in prison or on their way to prosecution..too bad Cheney isn't with them.  Cheney is a war monger and a fool.

I like Bush..hated his advisors..and unfortunately due to them Bush's presidency will not be recorded in the history books the way he would have wanted.

Some people believe everything they read and hear on Fox and Ruppert 's stations..they deserve what they get..ignorance.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 10:04:26 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 10:05:59 AM »

Is it just me but I don't see the raised official seal.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 10:07:28 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 09:47:50 PM »

OBAMA was born in Hawaii.  He is as American as I am. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 10:45:05 PM »

Thank you Klaas.. I agree.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 09:04:16 AM »

just my humble opinions

Well my humble opinion the rant above is full of  crap.

Liar, fraud morgages..well I don't know what that references..since you didn't give a reference...as you didn't for anything in your litttle tirade.  BOA and several other large banking institutions are currently under investigation for fraudulent mortgage practices..not the other way around my friend.  They made everyone who took out FHA morgages take out a mortgage insurance policy against foreclosure..where if they foreclosed the banks lost no money because the Federal Government would pay off the morgage and then the banks resold the houses.  The Banks got paid twice for the same property..once from the government, again from the resale.  The morgage program put in place to stop this was abused by the banks.  Many people who filed to have the morgage assistance found that when they called repeatedly they were told their paperwork was lost..therefore they were foreclosed on improperly.  BOA is now facing huge fines for doing this in my State..because the State Attorney General went after them and several other banks for fraudulant morgage practices.  Nice little fraud attempt by our banks and the past admin..but now they are going to pay the piper.  In my State alone BOA has had to reinstate people in their homes and pay back money they lost in fighting these cases and having to rent homes until they could get back into their own home.  You won't read that or hear about it on any Ruppert Murdoch owned station or paper....because he doesn't want you to know the truth about what exactly big business has been doing the 8 years Bush was in the White House.

Cheney never would have carried out this mission this way..he would have started a war, just like he did in Iraq.  Make no mistake..Iraq was a very personal vendetta against Saddam....there were no weapons of mass destruction, he was not harboring terrorist.  And we knew that, we knew they were in Afghanistan because we had already sent our troops there for that purpose in Oct of 2001.    The UN told us to wait until their mission was complete..but Cheney and Rove pushed Bush into that war..and outed Valerie Plume..a CIA agent in Egypt at the time, working on finding Bin Laden and if there were nuclear weapons in Iraq.  Rove outed an agent..nice job Rove.  Cheney wanted world domination through the New World Order. He even wrote a breifing on that ..with Donald Rumsfeld... and Jeb Bush....google it..you find it through the Freedom of Information act. 

So Bush and his co horts couldn't find anything without a war..Saddam could have been taken out without us losing more American lives in Irag then we did in 9/11.

The laws that allowed them to require federal mortgage insurance were put in place by Bush admin people..yes Bush.  Want to talk economy..don't get your info from Fox..get it striaght from the past head of the Federal Reserve..Allen Greenspan just commented last week that inorder to get out of the deficit the government has to repeal the tax loopholes and cuts put in place by Bush admin..not the other way around.

I could debate this intelligently with you..buy at the bottom I see a reference to Fox..lol..Rupert Murdoch controls the news on his stations, and is one of the biggest, if not biggest contributors to the Republican Party, so they will keep his fatcat azz fat off the tax loopholes they created for him and his ilk...enough said.

The people who profited from the Bush admin are either in prison or on their way to prosecution..too bad Cheney isn't with them.  Cheney is a war monger and a fool.

I like Bush..hated his advisors..and unfortunately due to them Bush's presidency will not be recorded in the history books the way he would have wanted.

Some people believe everything they read and hear on Fox and Ruppert 's stations..they deserve what they get..ignorance.

I do not believe this thread is about his citizenship, it's about something as simple as a birth certificate.  How many years did it take for him to provide a birth certificate and NOT a 'certification of live birth' as show in this thread?  A certification of live birth, if you do some historical research, may also be provided to those NOT born in the US, those adopted, as a courtesy to those who fled foreign countries and do not have access to their original FOREIGN birth certificate - in a nutshell to all kinds of people who may not be citizens.

The silliness?  Allowing this to continue for years, when for $10 he could have provided the LONG FORM or original for everyone to see.

"People with nothing to hide, hide nothing"

How much did he and his followers spend to keep his original information hidden?  Millions?  Billions?

How much time and money was wasted while the country is fighting 3-5 wars, depending on who's counting, an invasion of our country by foreigners from the southern border (and to a lesser extent the northern border)?

The silliness starts and stops with Obama.

just my humble opinion.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.