March 28, 2024, 05:22:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cops: Man Got Naked After Following Teen Boy Home  (Read 3079 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« on: May 05, 2011, 08:06:28 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27783687/detail.html
A man was arrested on Thursday after he followed a teenage boy home, knocked on the door and took off his clothes after barging inside, according to Orange County deputies.

The boy's father said he believes Pfaender watched the apartment and waited for him to leave. Then, deputies said, Pfaender knocked on the door, entered the apartment, and began to take off his clothes.
The teenager was able to lock himself in a bathroom and call for help, deputies said. Minutes later, his father came home to find the man inside.

This dad has more control than I do.  I'd have beat the POS down and then called police.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 08:18:10 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27783687/detail.html
A man was arrested on Thursday after he followed a teenage boy home, knocked on the door and took off his clothes after barging inside, according to Orange County deputies.

The boy's father said he believes Pfaender watched the apartment and waited for him to leave. Then, deputies said, Pfaender knocked on the door, entered the apartment, and began to take off his clothes.
The teenager was able to lock himself in a bathroom and call for help, deputies said. Minutes later, his father came home to find the man inside.

This dad has more control than I do.  I'd have beat the POS down and then called police.   

me too Kitty!
these perps are getting more and more bold! sick fokkers!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.