April 20, 2024, 12:43:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 2 - 5/10/11  (Read 148854 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #920 on: May 11, 2011, 12:22:46 AM »

So, who thinks the duhfense will successfully get a change of venue to somewhere like Miami?  

Did JBP say when he would ORDER AGAIN on this duffense motion about the evidence?  

What happens if they cannot seat a jury who does not think she is guilty?

I read on another forum, but they don't back it up, that they would have to let her go?  Is this true?

No..........they will NOT let her go. They will seat a jury even if they have to go back to Orlando or another county.

Okay, I think they will too, but what does the law say on this? If it is impossible to seat a jurty for any defendent,what happens? 

I guess the judge would just keep jumpoing from county to county until he finds a jury or just stay there or go to orlando until one is found. 

How long can Jury slection go on for any defendent?  I cannot believe they just let potential murderers go home if they cannot find a jury. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: May 11, 2011, 12:24:33 AM »

Geesh......few words and mighty words from JS to sum up Casey.    I gotta slow down.....

wow, when I googled it said this
500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this information:

the next search brought this up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GytMpGpEcuI

Is this real? omg
Best thing I heard all day...the clanging of KC's shackles. LOL

My thoughts exactly!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: May 11, 2011, 12:27:00 AM »

Hi Monkeys! Been up in the rafters but enjoying the comments and links.

Airlinemonkey...I'm so very sorry about your dear friend.

Did anyone notice it seems like AF tells kc to bow as the jury leaves and then it seems she bows in the link I included? After kc looks to be bowing she then seems really really ticked off. ???

It's around 6:58. It looks like AF is saying "Bow" and then kc bows her head. Maybe she's just trying to get a peek at something she couldn't see standing up straight and that's all it is and AF is saying something else? DS leans over as if she's trying to see something right after kc bows but her head is in a different direction looking.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27841998/index.html

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 11, 2011, 12:37:30 AM »

So, who thinks the duhfense will successfully get a change of venue to somewhere like Miami? 

Did JBP say when he would ORDER AGAIN on this duffense motion about the evidence? 

What happens if they cannot seat a jury who does not think she is guilty?

I read on another forum, but they don't back it up, that they would have to let her go?  Is this true?

No..........they will NOT let her go. They will seat a jury even if they have to go back to Orlando or another county.

Okay, I think they will too, but what does the law say on this? If it is impossible to seat a jurty for any defendent,what happens? 

I guess the judge would just keep jumpoing from county to county until he finds a jury or just stay there or go to orlando until one is found. 

How long can Jury slection go on for any defendent?  I cannot believe they just let potential murderers go home if they cannot find a jury. 

It can go on as long as it takes. Theoretically they could take some from a number of different counties if necessary, but I doubt it will be that difficult. This was the story for OJ Simpson, Peterson, and a number of others (can't find an unbiased jury) but in the end they did. I don't see this judge letting this go on indefinably if he has to have 100 a day in there.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: May 11, 2011, 12:48:35 AM »

Mental Health Expert Analyzes Casey's Behavior

http://www.wftv.com/news/27845128/detail.html
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: May 11, 2011, 12:52:53 AM »

Bozo's comment "you're acting like a 2 year old" made to Nancy Grace tonight LOL

I can't get over KC/Bozo fighting in court!!!

If Bozo knows what's good for him, he'll be kissing her feet asap. She knows a LOT of things that could probably bring him crashing back to planet earth. If she started making accusations about him he could find himself disbarred and disgraced. When she hears a GUILTY verdict all that bottomless pit of anger and hate might be vented on her former bff. Now that would be good press! 

Expect it!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: May 11, 2011, 12:55:51 AM »

Airlinemonkey - TY so much for going to the court room today
and posting what you saw and heard for all of us.

You picked a really good day to go - what with all the excitement of
the jury pool being tainted and you're actually seeing/hearing the
"tainter". 

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: May 11, 2011, 12:56:34 AM »

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason are confident in their defense strategy for Casey Anthony.
 ::snipping2::
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/242325/Exclusive:-Casey-Anthony-attorneys-hint-at-shocker-in-defense

Lol!  They're SO confident that they won't give up trying to get Dr. Vass disqualified.
Gimme a break.

I am so they have some far fetched cock n bull story to tell....and the train they are on is heading right towards the A's...all 3 of them!!  Lee, I think, is still under some false sense of security....they'd better all wake up quickly and tell the darn truth!!

Sunny - totally agree.

George, Cindy and Lee had better tell the cold truth.  Missy has a plan for them and they're not going to like it.

Now the defense is saying that they have a "shock" defense.  Probably true, too, because most everything they do is somewhat shocking and I think all the crazy actions on their part is leading up to the big shock.

I still say that KC is a grand manipulator and she's had more than plenty of time to dream up her ULTIMATE pay-back to her family.

IIRC - she was really upset that her mom and dad didn't get her out on bail.  I remember Cindy saying - Honey, you know we don't have that kind of money.

Yes, Honey knew that but it's all about her and she can't let a little thing like mom and dad not having the money hold her back.  Honey has a deep in the gut anger.  Honey is angry that they seemed to love Caylee more than her.  Honey is mad that all anyone cares about is Caylee.  Honey is mad that all they ever did was raise her, clothe her well, feed her and cater to her every want and need - and then did the same for the little daughter (the little snothead), too.  Honey, though, has no compassion for ANYTHING except for herself.  It keeps her so busy thinking about herself that Honey doesn't have time to think of anyone else. 

Yes, Missy KC has been very busy scheming and plotting her revenge on the people she hates the most: her family.  KC is in heaven right now (I'm sure there's a proper psychological term for her state of mind, but I can't recall it)...her grand show is about to hit the the screens around the world...her show is expected to run 6 to 8 weeks.  IMO, I believe it will run longer than that!   

I could be wrong, but right now, I imagine Missy KC is very excited (not frightened) to be the center of attention - just what she's always wanted!!

I agree. It's revenge and also she's thinking it's a ticket out too, she thinks she has a bonus plan eh?

She and her scheme team can try but...she didn't tell anyone her child was missing within the FIRST second that child went "missing", her trunk smelled of death while she partied her skanky hiney off, and she did all those dark creepy computer searches before all of it. All the other evidence is gravy. I think the worse that will happen to the Anthony's is they'll be dragged in the mud some more by their daughter, but this time in a court of law by kc's lawyers for the entire world to be a witness to. And I have a feeling the ugliness we're about to see directed at them by her will go beyond revenge.

I almost feel a little sorry for cindy and george... almost.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: May 11, 2011, 01:13:27 AM »

The news just said Lee was going to be a witness for the State and the Prosecution. I am not familiar with that happening very often. 

Did I hear that right? I was watching HLN with Jane. Did anyone else hear that?

He is definitely a witness for the State , which is the prosecution.   Remember he walked out of his depo and his lawyer announced that Lee did not need a lawyer anylonger he had told the truth or something like that..use immunity, etc.   
I'm really trying to catch back up...................... but, couldn't Lee be a "hostile" witness for the State? I'm not thinking he is really assisting them willingly. 

Wreck by all accounts..Lee's and his lawyers..Lee was honest in his depo, told the truth and walked out with use immunity and no longer felt he needed an attorney.  That's not a hostile witness.  That's a witness that told the State what he knows.

And since the State and Prosecution mean the same thing..if one is a witness for the State , they are a witness for the prosecution. 
[/quote]

Oops....I meant the State (prosecution) and the defense   

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: May 11, 2011, 01:13:29 AM »

How can the "31 days" be explained?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: May 11, 2011, 01:24:07 AM »

Especially..within the first minute of opening statement.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: May 11, 2011, 01:24:47 AM »

I love this picture, stolen from here:  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6459407&postcount=1544

OMG...thanks so much!!! I'm howling...this pic says it all!!!

JA, take a really deep breath my man... we still have a long way to go. Somethin' tells me there will be a boatload more of priceless moments!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is so cute! Lol. Thanks for sharing that. JA and FG making faces and giggling now and then while the defense yacks silliness is so relieving. They make listening to the scheme team a little more bearable. Other times I wish I could send in a masseuse for all 3 while they have to sit there. What heroes JA, FG, and LDB are!!!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: May 11, 2011, 01:34:55 AM »

Let's see...hmmm...here's a guess...

"Kc was hiding from her very angry and volatile family, especially her father. There was indeed a huge fight and as you will hear from witnesses in the case, even her mother tried to choke her. Out of fear for her life she left without Caylee thinking the small child may be safe but returned later to find her dead in the pool and her father standing by the pool. Coming at her with a shovel he said, 'Look at what YOU'VE done to your own baby! You killed her kc! And now I'm going to frame you for the whole thing! Come here and hold this shovel so I can get your fingerprints!' So kc ran again not knowing what to do or who to confide in."

Plbhtttt. lol.

And then evidence offered..."Look at George Anthony push this protestor outside of his home. And how shocking is it to learn that he even threw his own father through a plane of glass?!"

PlllbttttttLOL.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: May 11, 2011, 01:38:38 AM »

"Kc was hiding from her very angry and volatile family, especially her father. There was indeed a huge fight and as you will hear from witnesses in the case, even her mother tried to choke her. Out of fear for her life she left without Caylee thinking the small child may be safe but returned later to find her dead in the pool and her father standing by the pool. Coming at her with a shovel he said, 'Look at what YOU'VE done to your own baby! You killed her kc! And now I'm going to frame you for the whole thing! Come here and hold this shovel so I can get your fingerprints!' So kc ran again not knowing what to do or who to confide in."

Plbhtttt. lol.

And then evidence offered..."Look at George Anthony push this protestor outside of his home. And how shocking is it to learn that he even threw his own father through a plane of glass?!"

PlllbttttttLOL.

oh and perhaps also..."George paid the neighbor to say kc borrowed the shovel and parked her car in the garage weird."

They don't have a rat's @ss chance in hell...not even a small one. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: May 11, 2011, 02:09:41 AM »

Plbhtttt. lol.

PlllbttttttLOL.

oh and perhaps also..."George paid the neighbor to say kc borrowed the shovel and parked her car in the garage weird."

They don't have a rat's @ss chance in hell...not even a small one. 

So does anyone think she initially buried sweet Caylee in the back yard and then moved her via car into the woods close to her home? That is what I think happened.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: May 11, 2011, 02:15:53 AM »

Casey murdered her at the home...duct tape from the home, sticker...garbage bags (per a HLN show (NG)said triple bagged).

crazybabyborg
« Reply #936 on: May 11, 2011, 03:27:57 AM »

Feel free to continue any further discussions tonight on the next thread:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.