April 26, 2024, 08:23:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 1 -5/9/11  (Read 293759 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: May 09, 2011, 11:16:01 PM »

or did I read that height wrong?
It has to mean 5'7".  And 130 lbs?  Not unless she gained some weight since the beginning of March.

and grew about 7  inches as well..like I said, I am 5'3 and she appeared to be much shorter than me..

In her indictment (www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Anthony_Indictment.PDF) she is listed as 5'02" and 105 lbs.

Thanks, again.  5' 2" and 105 lbs. sounds right.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: May 09, 2011, 11:17:57 PM »

or did I read that height wrong?
It has to mean 5'7".  And 130 lbs?  Not unless she gained some weight since the beginning of March.

and grew about 7  inches as well..like I said, I am 5'3 and she appeared to be much shorter than me..

In her indictment (www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Anthony_Indictment.PDF) she is listed as 5'02" and 105 lbs.

Thanks, again.  5' 2" and 105 lbs. sounds right.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: May 09, 2011, 11:19:49 PM »

OMG - My darn dog was insisting on a meal and a walk...I know, she has a lot of nerve, she knows my butt has been glued to my computer chair all day (and likey the next 6-8weeks). I get back and Byazz is jabbering about Vass? WTH?

Call the fencing company - tell you you need an emergency fence and then put out food & water. LOL

Monkey Devil!      Monkey Devil! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: May 09, 2011, 11:20:38 PM »

So Casey was moved last night....wonder how her first night went for her.  Hopefully she was taunted every minute and is still being taunted.  I want her sweating every second from here on out.

Some Monkey said something like Nobody likes a baby killer. I had heard that prisoners will often mistreat other prisoners that have killed a child. Now if we can expect that type of behavior from convicted criminals, how much more sympathy is the general public going to have for her??

::justice2NJ::

Point well made.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: May 09, 2011, 11:24:07 PM »

Man! KC was certainly doing some exaggerated rump shake when she was walking out. I wonder whom she was trying to impress? The new guards maybe?
 I noticed  and thought the same thing.  That azz still works!

Had she relied upon more than "dat azz" she would have been working and/or going to school to better her own life & a beautiful baby girl that she brought into this world.   (I have a hard time having to state "mother" when referring to her).  It didnt help her then, it wont help her now.    She got a clue today when one man flat out stated to the court that he felt she was guilty.

PS  IMHO, she's not a complete eye sore, but "pretty" or "beautiful" o heck to the no I cant go that far as some have attributed to her.

If she was half as good looking as she seems to think she is the least she could have done was be a hooker and make enough money for a real nanny and to support Caylee instead of giving it away and stealing food to cook for her boyfriends. My mother used to say about women like her "if we could buy them for what they are really worth, and sell them what they "THINK" they are worth we could get rich fast." LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: May 09, 2011, 11:27:22 PM »

very true Turbo..very true..

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1166 on: May 09, 2011, 11:27:28 PM »

::snipping2::

In an order issued early Monday by Perry, he allowed the evidence in the trial, but said late Monday afternoon that he may not allow Vass' testimony if the database is not obtained.

"It is very troubling to me," Perry said on the issue of the database.

Perry said he had staff attorneys researching the issue and was willing to call the FBI himself to resolve the matter.

He said he was concerned about appellate issues.

"I have no plans to do this again," Perry said.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27829893/detail.html

IMO, Baez has done nothing but whine and bugle this issue because he's out of his element and know nothing about the science end....LKB...was a "loss".

Now, Baez has bungled so badly that Ashton has said he would do it, if necessary, and the Judge is contemplating same.

Irony: Baez has both JP and Ashton "volunteering" to do his work for him.

Good grief!
If Bozo would have continued to try to get this stuff instead of doing interviews over the past years it wouldn't be an issue!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: May 09, 2011, 11:31:15 PM »

]

I do not care for her reporting, never have. She makes assumptions and seems to be very impressed with JB I'd be willing to bet the jail didn't transport her in a helicopter...she is not 'all that'  to the jail system juist another criminal.

I agree NO way did they fly that skank!

Jean C. is a drama queen......and I have sent her messages on FB numerous times about "mis-information" she throws out as facts in this case.
I will say, she always sends me a response back.

LOL...what does she say when you correct her!!

She actually apologizes & thanks me for pointing out her error/s.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: May 09, 2011, 11:32:00 PM »

]

I do not care for her reporting, never have. She makes assumptions and seems to be very impressed with JB I'd be willing to bet the jail didn't transport her in a helicopter...she is not 'all that'  to the jail system juist another criminal.

I agree NO way did they fly that skank!

Jean C. is a drama queen......and I have sent her messages on FB numerous times about "mis-information" she throws out as facts in this case.
I will say, she always sends me a response back.

LOL...what does she say when you correct her!!

She actually apologizes & thanks me for pointing out her error/s.

way to go Seeme!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1169 on: May 09, 2011, 11:35:33 PM »

I was kind of surprised the judge allowed the air sample in.  Even though I really have no clue about the science, I, as an ousider and onlooker, worry that there is no protocol or standard proceedure or anything backing his results.  It is really just what Dr. Vass said, and nobody to back up his findings. 

The database, I'm really not sure on.  How did the State plan to use this data (the air sample) without having the database themselves? I would think they need the database to prove Dr. Vass' findings beyond a reasonable doubt.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: May 09, 2011, 11:37:47 PM »

lol..LKB got these crib notes to Baez and he has never understood anything about DR Vass' work!

Now he is whiny... he didn't have a way to cross examine him the way he wanted because Dr Vass outsmarted him...lol.

The judge is trying to get him to get to the point and Baez really is traipsing all around his point: so I think what we need..lol..Baez spit it out ..you haven't a clue what you need because LKB isn't right at your elbow telling you how to phrase the question.

That is the whole problem. Bozo is TOO stupid to understand scientific studies or analogies. When he was questioning Vass he kept getting mixed up between analysis and scientific methodology. You could tell he was not smart as a 5th grader about microbiology. He even kept getting mixed up on what Vass did and what his colleagues did in the process. I almost felt sorry for him because he was SO lost in the whole procedure, but then I would laugh at his stupid questions. I could tell he was reading off someone else's notes and when Vass threw out a new term, he was a goner, so he would go back to Vass' credentials.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: May 09, 2011, 11:45:01 PM »

I was kind of surprised the judge allowed the air sample in.  Even though I really have no clue about the science, I, as an ousider and onlooker, worry that there is no protocol or standard proceedure or anything backing his results.  It is really just what Dr. Vass said, and nobody to back up his findings. 

The database, I'm really not sure on.  How did the State plan to use this data (the air sample) without having the database themselves? I would think they need the database to prove Dr. Vass' findings beyond a reasonable doubt.   

Actually if bozo was smart enough he could find the data base for decomposition analysis on line.  I could post it here for you, but I refuse to give the defense a heads up on it. I never saw such stupid people in my life to call themselves experts.

This method has been used for 25+ years - it is NOT NEW science. I studied it in college and that over 25 years ago. Bozo is trying to make it sound like new science but the FBI has used it effectively for years. If they had just the slightest clue they would know it is used everyday pertaining to cadaver dogs.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: May 09, 2011, 11:45:14 PM »

Check out this poll.  Scroll down towards the end of the page.  You can either vote and see results or just see the results. 

Do you believe Casey Anthony murdered her little girl Caylee Anthony?

Yes (90%, 35 Votes)
No (10%, 4 Votes)

Should Casey Anthony receive the death penalty?

Absolutely...this woman is a disgrace to the human race! The bible allows an "eye for an eye." (60%, 21 Votes)
Absolutely not...the legal system is not about revenge or retribution, it is about serving the victims justly; we are not a barbarian society! (31%, 11 Votes)
She didn't do it! (9%, 3 Votes)

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/people/2011/05/09/casey-anthony-poll-did-she-do-it-should-she-receive-the-death-penalty/

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: May 09, 2011, 11:48:12 PM »

Actually if bozo was smart enough he could find the data base for decomposition analysis on line.  I could post it here for you, but I refuse to give the defense a heads up on it. I never saw such stupid people in my life to call themselves experts.

This method has been used for 25+ years - it is NOT NEW science. I studied it in college and that over 25 years ago. Bozo is trying to make it sound like new science but the FBI has used it effectively for years. If they had just the slightest clue they would know it is used everyday pertaining to cadaver dogs.

Well, then bozo is an idiot, but we knew that already.  He is lazy.  He thinks everything should just fall in his laparotomy, without having to do any work to get it.

But, every article I have read to date on this issue has said that this would be the first time this particular test would be used in a trial.  Is that right or wrong? 

If I were the state, rather than risk the chance of the judge saying it cannot be used, I would get Bozo whatever he is whining about, this way JBP cannot have any questions. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: May 09, 2011, 11:51:12 PM »

Well, then bozo is an idiot, but we knew that already.  He is lazy.  He thinks everything should just fall in his laparotomy, without having to do any work to get it.

But, every article I have read to date on this issue has said that this would be the first time this particular test would be used in a trial.  Is that right or wrong? 

If I were the state, rather than risk the chance of the judge saying it cannot be used, I would get Bozo whatever he is whining about, this way JBP cannot have any questions. 
[/quote]

Ooops that should just say Lap.  I have my word expander on for work and my fingers were too fast to stop it.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: May 09, 2011, 11:53:59 PM »

Birds!   Really?    O come on now, I love animals don't get me wrong but good God there has got to be a limit
It's the message Capp. These people care more for their animals than Casey did for her own daughter.

That's true!  but what Im noticing is how many dont have family or friends to help out when it comes time to be inconvenienced.  If true, its understandable, if its a stretch of the truth that is a different story.
I know what you are saying, but how many people need to be imposed upon to have someone sit as a juror?  Shouldn't it really be the juror's responsibility alone?  CJBP is trying to find solutions to their problems, but geesh, is it going to take every citizen in Pinellas Co to put forth some sort of inconvience to seat this jury?

I'll do it............I'll do it............choose me judge.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: May 09, 2011, 11:58:26 PM »

I wonder if Bozo read this, which my uneducated self found googling. 

http://www.ornl.gov/~webworks/cppr/y2001/pres/119106.pdf

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: May 09, 2011, 11:59:14 PM »

Actually if bozo was smart enough he could find the data base for decomposition analysis on line.  I could post it here for you, but I refuse to give the defense a heads up on it. I never saw such stupid people in my life to call themselves experts.

Well, then bozo is an idiot, but we knew that already.  He is lazy.  He thinks everything should just fall in his laparotomy, without having to do any work to get it.

But, every article I have read to date on this issue has said that this would be the first time this particular test would be used in a trial.  Is that right or wrong?  

Ooops that should just say Lap.  I have my word expander on for work and my fingers were too fast to stop it.
[/quote]

I think it is the first time it will have been used in a trial of this nature. What they are referring to though is the machine he has invented not the chemical analysis. The chemicals for the decomposition & chemical analysis have been used in trials for years. I believe that is where bozo got mixed up. He kept harping on the methodology and the baseline scores which has nothing to do with the analysis. They are totally two different things. Comparing apples with oranges. If I were going after getting it thrown out, I would have gone after the "collection methods" with untrained personnel, but he missed his boat on that one.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: May 10, 2011, 12:01:16 AM »

I wonder if Bozo read this, which my uneducated self found googling. 

http://www.ornl.gov/~webworks/cppr/y2001/pres/119106.pdf

Darn zoo, that is what I was trying to avoid posting among other things.........I am sure the state has it but just in case, maybe someone should send it to them and the judge to show what a screw up bozo really is............

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: May 10, 2011, 12:03:11 AM »

Dr. Drew on HLN is covering the trial right now...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.