March 28, 2024, 11:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 1 -5/9/11  (Read 292523 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 07:50:09 AM »

Just wanted to say good morning and what a wonderful day it is(from a lurker)...even tho you dont know me I have been reading you all for years so that you feel like my friends!  Hugs to you all.
Your in good company here we are such a supportive group. Justice will be done for Caylee.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2011, 07:56:32 AM »

I'm never up this early but I have to tell ya I wouldn't miss this for the world, for this day truly is Caylee's day, a day for justice for a time in this life it is all about her and nothing us.  I can give up sleeping in for her for us monkeys Caylee was more then a pawn. Justice for Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 07:57:16 AM »

::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ::  ::justice2NJ:: 

Welcome Raven!   What a great day..... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 07:58:44 AM »

Good Morning to all of you beautiful Monkeys!!!
Jerseygirl345, luvmyboys, FormerFLGirl, BooMonkey, Scatty, twocents, BluesyGram, MuffyBee, KCJackie and 28 Guests   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 08:00:57 AM »

Casey Anthony's Trial Begins Today
Woman Accused Of First-Degree Murder In 2008 Death Of Her 2-Year-Old Daughter

POSTED: Sunday, May 8, 2011
UPDATED: 6:54 am EDT May 9, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The trial of Casey Anthony, the young mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is begins Monday with jury selection in Pinellas County.

Because the trial of intense media interest in the case of the young woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, the location wasn't announced until early Monday.

The case is drawing so much media attention, more than 600 media credentials have been requested.

"The pretrial publicity I've seen in this case is unprecedented in the state of Florida," said Circuit Judge Belvin Perry.

At the center of this media maelstrom is the ponytailed, 25-year-old Anthony, who could face the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder. She also is charged with aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and providing false information to law enforcement. She has pleaded not guilty and says a baby-sitter kidnapped Caylee.

Anthony waited a month before telling her mother that Caylee had disappeared in the summer of 2008. Anthony's mother then contacted authorities. Over the next several weeks, hundreds of volunteers scoured central Florida in search of any clues to Caylee's whereabouts. Meanwhile, numerous photos surfaced of Casey Anthony drinking, some of them allegedly taken during that first month.

The heart-tug of a missing apple-cheeked girl contrasted with images of the hard-partying, single mother and proved irresistible to talk-show hosts and bloggers. The Anthony case became a media sensation, as HLN talk show host Nancy Grace gave her the moniker "Tot Mom." Protesters suspecting Anthony had a role in her daughter's disappearance demonstrated outside of the home Anthony shared with her parents.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/27820341/detail.html

Edit to snip article.  We can only post the link and partial article.  Thanks.  MB
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 08:20:47 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 08:01:18 AM »

13 News.

Map: Orange County Courthouse to Pinellas County Courthouse

Snipped

http://www.cfnews13.com/maps?from=425%20N%20Orange%20Ave%20Orlando%20FL&to=14250%2049th%20St%20N%20Clearwater%20FL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 08:02:21 AM »

Just wanted to say good morning and what a wonderful day it is(from a lurker)...even tho you dont know me I have been reading you all for years so that you feel like my friends!  Hugs to you all.

Good Morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2011, 08:04:42 AM »

VIDEO REPORT: Casey Jury Selection To Begin http://www.wftv.com/video/27822765/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 08:07:15 AM »

morning friends of Caylee's!

here we are..it is finally going to begin..couldn't think of a better group that I would rather be watching this trial with than you all.. ::justice2NJ::

dumb question here maybe....I am watching the live stream on computer, but is there any way to do a split screen which I can be watching the trial and have this window open at the same time, like side by side? otherwise I will keep switching back and forth..also have InSessions on..I am set!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 08:07:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, guests and WELCOME RavenJLS!! 

Today is the beginning of justice for sweet Caylee.  I wonder if Casey is sweating bullets today?  She should be.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 08:08:09 AM »

OK, off to work. Please take notes, I want to know details! I wonder if Cindy will show up today. Maybe she should be waiving a packet of hot peanuts from her seat to get Casey's attention. Nothing else has worked so far. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2011, 08:09:01 AM »

here we are..it is finally going to begin..couldn't think of a better group that I would rather be watching this trial with than you all.. ::justice2NJ::

dumb question here maybe....I am watching the live stream on computer, but is there any way to do a split screen which I can be watching the trial and have this window open at the same time, like side by side? otherwise I will keep switching back and forth..also have InSessions on..I am set!

Man, if you find out how to do that, I would be interested too!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2011, 08:11:15 AM »

Good moring monkeys!!  I had the hardest time sleeping last night!

Haven't been this excited since the night before my wedding 

Justice for our Caylee is finally here!!  an angelic monkey

Cookie, do you have Windows 7? You can do split screen with that! That's what I do on hearing days, and it's the best!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2011, 08:12:11 AM »

Not sure how to do that Cookie.  What stream are you watching?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Groovy135
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2011, 08:13:07 AM »

RavenJLS, you took the words out of my mouth. I am a long time lurker also and I would just like to say, you Monkey's awe me. You are all so smart and on top of things. I never post because you all are way ahead of me.LOL It did seem at times this day would never get here! Justice for Caylee!!!!! ♥
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2011, 08:13:55 AM »

Cookie, do you have Windows 7? You can do split screen with that! That's what I do on hearing days, and it's the best!

I think I do Gizzie...how do I do that?? thank you sooooooo much for any info...otherwise I could set up my Ipad right next to me I guess..that would work too!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2011, 08:14:36 AM »

Not sure how to do that Cookie.  What stream are you watching?

right now Fox 35 news...

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2011, 08:15:22 AM »

Has the jury selection started yet? Oh I am sorry good morning everyone Smile justice is finally comeing for caylee. I wanna see casey go down.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2011, 08:18:36 AM »

I think I do Gizzie...how do I do that?? thank you sooooooo much for any info...otherwise I could set up my Ipad right next to me I guess..that would work too!

Open your hearing link page, then click the restore down next to the X if you're using Firefox then drag the page all the way to the edge and it will go half screen, then drag the hearing link over to the empty desktop area and drag that to the other side and that will go half screen too and they both will fit perfectly next to each other.

I hope this makes sense, LOL

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2011, 08:19:04 AM »

I'm inside Pinellas Co. Courthouse in Clearwater, FL for jury selection in #CaseyAnthony trial. Lots of security. Took awhile to search bag

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.