April 25, 2024, 10:01:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 1 -5/9/11  (Read 293746 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: May 09, 2011, 04:44:46 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Meanwhile, back in Orange County, court officials have marked "free speech zones" for protesters: http://goo.gl/Xaz42
http://twitter.com/#!/cfnews13casey
They seem to be expecting protesters...perhaps protesting the DP???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #881 on: May 09, 2011, 04:45:11 PM »

They don't want him, he cares about children, unlike some defendent I won't name, LOL>

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #882 on: May 09, 2011, 04:45:17 PM »

Hi Mission.....I saw the photo brandi posted....it looks could kill!!  This is the raw photo of KC being booked in this morning.....please look and tell me that is a woman who is patting her down?? 

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27828692/video.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Oh, I so enjoyed watching that.

Yes, I am quite certain the heavy-set guard patting her down is a female.

I enjoyed it too!    played it a couple times!  That has to be the manliness looking female....perhaps kin to Ann Finnell!!
[/quote]

I loved it too. I loved that she had to bend over and spread them just like all the guys do.  No special treatment for the hoebag. 
[/quote]

It's a nice picture that she will have to do this the rest of her life no freedom. She thinks she is better then this. Nope Casey your not

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: May 09, 2011, 04:45:45 PM »

Juror 47- Women- Taking SAT- Cousin getting married- Bride maid- Excused
Juror 48- Male- Wife needs 24 /7 care- Quit his job to take care of his wife- Hardship- Excused
Juror 49- Male- BPM position-Runs business- No compensation from job after 2-3 weeks- Hardship- Excused
Juror 50- Male- Works with the school district with grants-Public Education- Deadlines to meet- Excused
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: May 09, 2011, 04:46:06 PM »

I have to get some stuff done.  This is up to and including the former principle that is doing grants for child care if anyone wants to keep it updated

30 excused
14 still possible to be on jury , 9 men 5 woman

1 man to call airlines to see if his tickets can be rescheduled at no cost
1 Women schedule for surgery.. Juror will call back after surgery
1 man to check if work pays while on jury
1 woman to check if work pays while on jury
1 man to check with daughter if she will look after his birds
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: May 09, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »

They should wish him good luck when they excuse him!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: May 09, 2011, 04:48:32 PM »

Can anyone suggest a better live feed than the CNN one? I am on my laptop and no speakers and am having a hard time hearing....I am way too nosy for that to be acceptable!

cubbie, I use this all the time and seldom have any problems

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

He He...just checked in and saw this...You are ironing, I am doing laundry and floors....and darn, I need to run the vaccum!They sure didn't object to the mom of the 2 year old being excused,now did they?

I promised myself I would not allow this trial to interfer with my home and life...so it's the first day and I am keeping on keeping on....careful with your toe    they sure didn't want that mom on the jury!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: May 09, 2011, 04:49:44 PM »

at this rate, wonder if they will have enough people who can serve as jurors?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: May 09, 2011, 04:50:50 PM »

I promised myself I would not allow this trial to interfer with my home and life...so it's the first day and I am keeping on keeping on....careful with your toe    they sure didn't want that mom on the jury!!

Not me, I knew full well I would be MIA for the full time of the trial and have already instructed the kids on making believe I am not here, until after 5 pm.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: May 09, 2011, 04:54:03 PM »

Casey sure is acting different since this morning..what has given her the confidence again? the fact that the jury pool is mostly men and she thinks that she can seduce them from where she sits?
I think that employers should have to pay people who are called to jury duty at least a portion of their salary...

cookie, I noticed and posted the same observation...something sure changed.
I agree however I think the court system should pay a reasonable amount so that more people could serve.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: May 09, 2011, 04:54:06 PM »

Casey Anthony breaks down as jury selection begins in Pinellas County

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240522/

Maybe KC's tears are because she never got the chance to get over to Pinellas County and screw every red-blooded American male under the age of 40...might have helped her with the jury pool...just saying

So many men---so little time.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: May 09, 2011, 04:54:23 PM »

See...KC just doesn't understand this.

Being responsible and working
Taking care of small children
Providing money for where you live
etc., etc., etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: May 09, 2011, 04:54:45 PM »

It would go much faster if JBP did not ask each side if they have any objections after each one that is being discharged. 

They could just raise their hands if they have an objection or he could just say any objections.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: May 09, 2011, 04:55:37 PM »

Casey sure is acting different since this morning..what has given her the confidence again? the fact that the jury pool is mostly men and she thinks that she can seduce them from where she sits?
I think that employers should have to pay people who are called to jury duty at least a portion of their salary...

cookie, I noticed and posted the same observation...something sure changed.
I agree however I think the court system should pay a reasonable amount so that more people could serve.

what is the change about ??very odd..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: May 09, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »

Juror 51- Male- Full Time Student- Vet Benefits will be terminated if not attending school- Excused
Juror 52- Women- Young Child- Care of child- In charge of home shopping network- Company will compensate- Excused
Juror 53- Male- Lives pay check to pay check- No compensation from job-35 to 40 week not consistent- Financial Hardship- Excused
Juror 54- Male- He take care of grand mom - Goes to school -  Excused
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: May 09, 2011, 04:56:26 PM »

I love that the pros, at least so far Mr. Frank George, stands every time he addresses the judge.

I don't see that on the putz's side.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #896 on: May 09, 2011, 04:57:23 PM »

Considering the length of time this trial may go it sure limits the pool, especially considering our economic times, not many are in a position to go without income for up to 2 months.  KC has no clue just how wide a path of destruction she has left behind.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: May 09, 2011, 04:57:26 PM »

Mason is really really agreeable to excusing mothers of small children. But about jumped up and down for the woman who didn't want to judge another person. How transparent. That lady should have been excused right then and there.

I agree....but they seem to have forgotten that father's have small children too....and grandpa's and grandma's have small grandchildren. Everyone hates a baby killer

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: May 09, 2011, 04:57:31 PM »

I think they're doing better than anyone thought they would. I think they also have selection tomorrow (?). JP said originally said this shouldn't take longer than 5 days, but was willing to keep going even if it meant delaying the trial by a day or so. I think they'll be all done by end of day Wednesday.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: May 09, 2011, 04:58:24 PM »

I just heard Casey say about 10 a hour and they are a nice group of people thou

I thought that was Linda Drane-Burdick saying that.

I thought that it was Casey...right after she made a joke about the guy with the birds..then Mason made the remark about almost time to hear ice tinkling in a glass..who could think about booze when this is such a serious subject..He is looking forward to cocktail hour and a child is dead...

Well, I got a tickle hearing that....cuz poor KC can't go with them now, can she?  And I bet that she couldn't bring any of her goodies with her from the commissary from the Orange County jail.  Kinda sucks to be her.
 Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.