April 25, 2024, 10:23:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 1 -5/9/11  (Read 293747 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: May 09, 2011, 05:11:25 PM »

WFTV news at 5 has Kathi Belich reporting from Clear Water. She reports that the case started off w/a bombshell this morning with discussion of a plea deal, but she would have to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder. So she didn't want a plea.

who offered the plea, defense or prosecution?? this is interesting!

She didn't say who, just that there was a bombshell and that boarding a plane to Clear Water, jury selection and all could have been avoided in a plea deal that was offered to Casey this morning.

I don't believe any duhfense team is in a position to offer a plea deal to their own client, had to come from the state...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #921 on: May 09, 2011, 05:12:07 PM »

ZOO..Casey probably enjoyed it..it's been a while...as far as we know...

You are probably right,  I just wish they did a public cavity search that was filmed for all of us to see.

I am afraid I'd have to pass on that one!

I certainly do not want to see it, but I would love her to have to endure that embarrassment, that is the part I want to see.  Hopefully she would be crying her eyes out while it happened.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: May 09, 2011, 05:12:41 PM »

Gypsy...she won't get it...She is above all of us don't cha know..normal responsibilities do not apply for Casey..just for the rest of us

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: May 09, 2011, 05:13:04 PM »

Casey Anthony breaks down as jury selection begins in Pinellas County

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240522/

Maybe KC's tears are because she never got the chance to get over to Pinellas County and screw every red-blooded American male under the age of 40...might have helped her with the jury pool...just saying
Monkey Devil! Love your avi Babybear.

So many men---so little time.

Thanks---Our very talented Brandi made it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 09, 2011, 05:13:24 PM »

WFTV news at 5 has Kathi Belich reporting from Clear Water. She reports that the case started off w/a bombshell this morning with discussion of a plea deal, but she would have to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder. So she didn't want a plea.

Like I said earlier, I'm not surprised.    The State would still love to save money being wasted on this biotch. 
They were probably willing to take the DP off the table is she took the deal.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: May 09, 2011, 05:13:24 PM »

IF that deal offer ( I assume by the State) is true, I'd love to know what the deal was? How many years? Or life?
I find this really hard to buy.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: May 09, 2011, 05:14:01 PM »

Brad Conway is carefully writing down things about each juror.  Do you think he is acting as a Jury Consultant?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: May 09, 2011, 05:14:41 PM »

I hope Casey is listening carefully...all of these people have comittments, or take care of others, or have jobs or all the above.  So even the ones who will have to sit there and listen to this horrible crime she committed..are being inconvenienced by her.  All them have places to be, people to look after, school or jobs to atttend too..this must be an eye opener for slacker Casey.

Knowing Casey, she's sitting there thinking 'You fools!  If you'd lie, leech off your parents and steal, you wouldn't have to work for a living!'

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: May 09, 2011, 05:15:09 PM »

Brad Conway is carefully writing down things about each juror.  Do you think he is acting as a Jury Consultant?
hard to say..these jokers change sides more often than some rednecks change their underwear!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: May 09, 2011, 05:16:07 PM »

Defense definately doesn't want this female physician.  Whoop!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: May 09, 2011, 05:16:23 PM »

Day 1: Casey Brought To Tears, Says No To Plea Deal
http://www.wftv.com/news/27821780/detail.html

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: May 09, 2011, 05:16:31 PM »

Casey sure is acting different since this morning..what has given her the confidence again? the fact that the jury pool is mostly men and she thinks that she can seduce them from where she sits?
I think that employers should have to pay people who are called to jury duty at least a portion of their salary...

cookie, I noticed and posted the same observation...something sure changed.
I agree however I think the court system should pay a reasonable amount so that more people could serve.

what is the change about ??very odd..

She probably got a pep talk about her attitude...I also notice when she arrived at the jail this morning her hair was in a bun, then the photo her hair was down....then in morning court it looked like some kind of pony tail...and after lunch the bun is back.  I wonder if Jose told her to put her hair back up during the lunch break and gave her instruction on how to act. It is odd the roll of protector now seems to be CM's and JB seems to have taken on the role of a wanna be attorney

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: May 09, 2011, 05:18:30 PM »

Juror 59- Male- Sole proprietor of his business- Financial Hardship- Excused
Juror 60- Women- Care taker of young daughter- No compensation of job- Excused
Juror 61- Women- Self Employed- Software consultant -works a lot out of state- Excused
Juror 62- Women- Physician for the company- Main one full time- Access all new drugs- Excused
Juror 63- Male- Work only pays for 5 days compensation- Financial Hardship- Excused
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: May 09, 2011, 05:20:15 PM »

at this rate, wonder if they will have enough people who can serve as jurors?
Considering the length of time this trial may go it sure limits the pool, especially considering our economic times, not many are in a position to go without income for up to 2 months.  KC has no clue just how wide a path of destruction she has left behind.   

and more than that Mission, she wouldn't care if she did have a clue!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: May 09, 2011, 05:20:59 PM »

Day 1: Casey Brought To Tears, Says No To Plea Deal

She's so stupid.  I hope she gets the DP.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: May 09, 2011, 05:21:25 PM »

::snipping2::
WFTV and WFTV.com have been following every development in the case for almost three years.

Because the case is so huge, and followed so closely by so many in Orange County, the search for the 12 jurors and 8 alternates started 100 miles away and no one found that out until early Monday morning.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

During jury selection, one man rubbed his forehead when he heard how long the trial could take; 6 to 8 weeks.
Casey seemed nervous on Monday, biting her nail, and chattering a lot. When Judge Perry told prospective jurors that she is charged with first-degree murder and faces the death penalty, Casey broke down and shook her head "no."

"I think they noticed and I think the impression they formed of Casey was not a good one," said jury expert Dr. Randy Fisher.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: May 09, 2011, 05:24:18 PM »

WFTV and WFTV.com have been following every development in the case for almost three years.

Because the case is so huge, and followed so closely by so many in Orange County, the search for the 12 jurors and 8 alternates started 100 miles away and no one found that out until early Monday morning.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

During jury selection, one man rubbed his forehead when he heard how long the trial could take; 6 to 8 weeks.
Casey seemed nervous on Monday, biting her nail, and chattering a lot. When Judge Perry told prospective jurors that she is charged with first-degree murder and faces the death penalty, Casey broke down and shook her head "no."

"I think they noticed and I think the impression they formed of Casey was not a good one," said jury expert Dr. Randy Fisher.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: May 09, 2011, 05:25:28 PM »

HOLY MOLEY...it was true!  HOLY MOLEY!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 09, 2011, 05:26:22 PM »

Juror 64- Male- Personal Hardship- Taking care of mother who is in the end stages- Excused
Juror 65- Women- Only family member to take care of parents who are in separate nursing homes- Excused
Juror 66- Male- Paid for his son's graduation- Deposit for Trip- Juror to come back on Wednesday
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: May 09, 2011, 05:26:39 PM »

That's the change in Casey's attitude this am.  The crying game got her nowhere.  The Judge informed the jury pool to not consider emotions.  Now it's on to what we are seeing now. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.  She's a chameleon, ever changing to fit the situation, but the real her always shines through.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.