March 29, 2024, 08:49:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 1 -5/9/11  (Read 292543 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: May 09, 2011, 06:01:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27827986/detail.html#ixzz1LsuoJufn
Casey's Latest Jailhouse Snack Purchases, Deposits
Parents Deposit Money In Daughter's Account
POSTED: 2:34 pm EDT May 9, 2011
UPDATED: 3:15 pm EDT May 9, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's mother deposited $200 in her daughter's jailhouse account over the weekend, jail records show.
While the two did not meet in person as Cindy Anthony had hoped, jail officials said a deposit was made via a drop box.
Records also show a May 5 deposit of $20 from George Anthony
As of Monday, jail records show Anthony's jailhouse account balance was $200.25.
 ::snipping2::
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27827986/detail.html#ixzz1Lu2b6vyI

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: May 09, 2011, 06:01:21 PM »

lol.. we are in agreement about the azz shaking them

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: May 09, 2011, 06:01:35 PM »

color me dumbfounded, but I can't get over how little conversation there was between bozo and momster.  Some tide has assuredly changed.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: May 09, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »

Man! KC was certainly doing some exaggerated rump shake when she was walking out. I wonder whom she was trying to impress? The new guards maybe?

she certainly was...talk about shaking what your momma gave ya! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: May 09, 2011, 06:02:16 PM »

Did anyone determine who this woman is?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: May 09, 2011, 06:02:48 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/09/2011           Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Defendant's Motion for Trial Exhibits
05/09/2011           Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Defendant's Motion for Transcription Services
05/09/2011           Motion
for Additional Hours of Investigation

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: May 09, 2011, 06:02:49 PM »

and her parents continue to kiss that azz ..no matter what she throws at em, they still kiss her butt..don't get it...dumb as a box of rocks..

ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: May 09, 2011, 06:05:11 PM »

Someone more well versed in legal concepts --  what is the issue about the 478 chemical compounds released during decomposition all about and what happens if the Judge decides Baez is entitled to this information?  Are we looking at a delay, or a reversal of his decision to let the air sample technology in?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: May 09, 2011, 06:05:56 PM »

Man! KC was certainly doing some exaggerated rump shake when she was walking out. I wonder whom she was trying to impress? The new guards maybe?
  I noticed  and thought the same thing.  That azz still works!

Had she relied upon more than "dat azz" she would have been working and/or going to school to better her own life & a beautiful baby girl that she brought into this world.   (I have a hard time having to state "mother" when referring to her).  It didnt help her then, it wont help her now.    She got a clue today when one man flat out stated to the court that he felt she was guilty.

PS  IMHO, she's not a complete eye sore, but "pretty" or "beautiful" o heck to the no I cant go that far as some have attributed to her.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: May 09, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »

What I meant was did the defense request a plea deal from the State and then when it was phrased and offered she turned it down?

Originally the State did not offer her the plea..Baez requested a plea deal from the State..before the GJ in July and August 2008..then when the State offered the plea she did not plea and Baez requested an extension and got one..and she still didn't plea.

So I would not be surprised if Baez requested a plea deal from the State and when Casey saw it she refused.    Usually the defense request a plea deal from the State..usually the State , if they decide to comply, then proposes the plea deal agreement..whicih in most murder cases includes all the things this plea deal did..saying you did the crime and how ..all details on the table.  Casey still believes Mason..she thinks she is waltzing out of the court on his arm..dream on Casey..dream on.

GDD, I agree.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: May 09, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27827986/detail.html#ixzz1LsuoJufn

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's mother deposited $200 in her daughter's jailhouse account over the weekend, jail records show.
While the two did not meet in person as Cindy Anthony had hoped, jail officials said a deposit was made via a drop box.
As of Monday, jail records show Anthony's jailhouse account balance was $200.25.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27827986/detail.html#ixzz1Lu2b6vyI

I have no problem with Cindy and George making deposits into Casey's commissary account. I only wish they would make a statement and limit their money drop offs at 31 bucks a time...hear that casey:
 31 dollars, 31 days
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: May 09, 2011, 06:06:53 PM »

Uh-oh. Sounds like the judge may reverse his decision about the decomp air sample.

it was not sounding real positive!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: May 09, 2011, 06:07:05 PM »

Let's see, that $200 ought to take care of Casey's daily substanence(sp) fee until her trial is over.  Then Cindy and George can financially wipe their hands free of Casey.    Maybe that was why it was worth the trip down to the jail on Saturday.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: May 09, 2011, 06:10:35 PM »

color me dumbfounded, but I can't get over how little conversation there was between bozo and momster.  Some tide has assuredly changed.

If Baez did ask for the plea deal on KCs behalf, and then she said no to that and busted out crying.. maybe she's pizzed at Baez for doing that?  Could be why it seems she basically ignored him today, so interested in Mason's every move, every word. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: May 09, 2011, 06:11:18 PM »

and her parents continue to kiss that azz ..no matter what she throws at em, they still kiss her butt..don't get it...dumb as a box of rocks..
I wonder if, after watching today online, the A's will change their mind and attend some part of the jury selection this week. Just to see their devoted daughter. They've probably deluded themselves by now that she was crying because they weren't there to support her. And towards the end, when she looked behind her, Cindy probably thinks she was looking for Cindy. In truth, she was probably checking out some guy to flirt with.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: May 09, 2011, 06:13:05 PM »

Did anyone determine who this woman is?

Might be new jury consultant???? The DT has been scrambling to find one since last week.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: May 09, 2011, 06:13:28 PM »

Okay so Baez was whining for the third time about the FBI holding the info on the 400+chemicals that are part of the Oak Ridge protocal on this test result for this case..  We heard this agrument back when LKB was on the team..and Ashford told her straight out to call the FBI.  Because the defense has not made a concerted to get this info from the FBI the judge is feeling iladvised to make a decision on allowing Vass to say anything more then what it smelled like....because he does not want this going to the Florida Supreme Court for Appeal on that issue.  Ashford said he told them to call the FBI  on atleast 3 occassions..and that he will get the info himself if that what needs to be done.  The judge schooled them both and said he had to get the info before he would allow the rest into play..and that many years ago he had to deal with getting things from the FBI  and it could be done and expidited.  If I were Jeff I'd do just that, because Baez is the one who wants it..but if he doesn't get it ..it means that Dr Vass may not be able to testify to all his knowledge..just the smell.  So it is in Baez best interest to keep whining, but not make much of an attempt to get this protocol on the 400+ chemicals..because then it can't be used.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: May 09, 2011, 06:15:08 PM »

noticed that

I missed it any links?

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: May 09, 2011, 06:18:46 PM »

If Baez did ask for the plea deal on KCs behalf, and then she said no to that and busted out crying.. maybe she's pizzed at Baez for doing that?  Could be why it seems she basically ignored him today, so interested in Mason's every move, every word. 

Casey will NEVER tell what she did.

She's planning on walking out the the courtroom a free woman!  Don't say it can't happen: think O.J. Simpson. 

I bet when the fog clears up that we'll find that the prosecution offered KC a deal to take the death penalty off the table, in exchange for her telling everything she did and everything that happened to Caylee.

Once last try, save millions of dollars in Florida taxpayer's money (which does not phase KC) and all the trial time.  Of course, KC sai no...she's convinced herself someone else is guilty.

That crying this morning (and I do believe it was real) was all about Casey....she's in trouble....wah!  wah!  and, IMO, is wondering what all the prospective jurors are worried about - when people should understand what all KC is going through!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: May 09, 2011, 06:20:42 PM »

Okay so Baez was whining for the third time about the FBI holding the info on the 400+chemicals that are part of the Oak Ridge protocal on this test result for this case..  We heard this agrument back when LKB was on the team..and Ashford told her straight out to call the FBI.  Because the defense has not made a concerted to get this info from the FBI the judge is feeling iladvised to make a decision on allowing Vass to say anything more then what it smelled like....because he does not want this going to the Florida Supreme Court for Appeal on that issue.  Ashford said he told them to call the FBI  on atleast 3 occassions..and that he will get the info himself if that what needs to be done.  The judge schooled them both and said he had to get the info before he would allow the rest into play..and that many years ago he had to deal with getting things from the FBI  and it could be done and expidited.  If I were Jeff I'd do just that, because Baez is the one who wants it..but if he doesn't get it ..it means that Dr Vass may not be able to testify to all his knowledge..just the smell.  So it is in Baez best interest to keep whining, but not make much of an attempt to get this protocol on the 400+ chemicals..because then it can't be used.

Baez needs to be sanctioned for such shoddy work.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.