April 30, 2024, 05:46:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 1 -5/9/11  (Read 293901 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: May 09, 2011, 09:56:12 PM »

I thought that it was said that Casey was moved early this morning? heard that on InSessions or some talk show..sorry, don't remember which one..

according to booking info she arrived 5/8 (yesterday) @ 6:28pm

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1453694

Jinkasaurus was reporting all day she was transported today but I think she once again is wrong. She decided since helicopters were flying over OC jail this morning, it must have been because KC was being transported.....(rolling eyes)

I do not care for her reporting, never have. She makes assumptions and seems to be very impressed with JB I'd be willing to bet the jail didn't transport her in a helicopter...she is not 'all that'  to the jail system juist another criminal.

I agree NO way did they fly that skank!

Jean C. is a drama queen......and I have sent her messages on FB numerous times about "mis-information" she throws out as facts in this case.
I will say, she always sends me a response back.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: May 09, 2011, 09:56:24 PM »

The wt can't be right...I'm 5' 9"  and weigh 128 lbs. If she is little she can't weigh that.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: May 09, 2011, 09:56:58 PM »

or did I read that height wrong?
She is 5' and .07 inches..just barely over 5 ft tall.

that must be it, thanks 4....but I swear I thought she was taller than that....but I guess it really doesn't make any difference how tall she is or what she weights....she is still ugly inside and out.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: May 09, 2011, 09:57:52 PM »

Donks...it is not correct..I weigh 125 lbs and she is smaller than I am...

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: May 09, 2011, 09:58:16 PM »

Random observations and opinions

I really do not think Casey knows that she has aged and her rear end has gotten wider. She walks as if she were a "hot dot" (as my Mom used to call it..) but Casey isn't, at least from the way I see it.

Her being frisked, legs wide, was so pathetic looking. I am glad she is not my daughter.

Jose might want Hispanic jurors, I do not know. Casey blamed a kidnapping on a Hispanic so I wonder how that would go.

Hi shell...good to see you.  the booking record said she was 5'7" and 130 lbs...but her hinney has spread and  she struts it. 

Good to see you too Sunny! She has been booked a few times, I would love to see the records compared. Refusing to see your Momma will cut off snack funds-those snacks must be the highlight of her day 

She looks like a mad woman in that last mug shot.  I think when Cindy finds out that Casey-poo has no money in her jail fund in Clearwater, she'll be down there tomorrow to put some in.  Can't have our sweetheart doing without pork rinds, can we?  I also noticed today that Casey has ears shaped like Mr. Spock on Startrek.  I've forgotten what planet he came from, but he could do this strange thing with his fingers.  I wonder if she can.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: May 09, 2011, 09:58:53 PM »

traveling to this new jail would have been the first time that Casey Ho would have been outside and in a vehicle since she has been in jail after her arrest..wonder what that felt like to her..

Really? I thought they would transfer her in a van to and from the jail and the court house.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: May 09, 2011, 09:59:17 PM »

That looked like a man who was frisking her.  No wonder she said, "I'll give you 20 minutes to stop that."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: May 09, 2011, 09:59:40 PM »

Baby...I noticed that Casey had pointy ears from behind especially...

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: May 09, 2011, 10:00:19 PM »

geez, call me crazy, but isn't correct height and weight of an inmate kindof important?

Yes, but I believe the height & weight stats on her booking info are accurate. She gained about 15 lbs in her @ss!

Daily diet of bean dip & pop tarts will do that.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: May 09, 2011, 10:00:50 PM »

traveling to this new jail would have been the first time that Casey Ho would have been outside and in a vehicle since she has been in jail after her arrest..wonder what that felt like to her..

Really? I thought they would transfer her in a van to and from the jail and the court house.

duh...yes..of course that would be correct..forgot to think about that...I'm a dork lol..
well, let's say, long vehicle ride then...lol

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: May 09, 2011, 10:01:16 PM »

Random observations and opinions

I really do not think Casey knows that she has aged and her rear end has gotten wider. She walks as if she were a "hot dot" (as my Mom used to call it..) but Casey isn't, at least from the way I see it.

Her being frisked, legs wide, was so pathetic looking. I am glad she is not my daughter.

Jose might want Hispanic jurors, I do not know. Casey blamed a kidnapping on a Hispanic so I wonder how that would go.

Hi shell...good to see you.  the booking record said she was 5'7" and 130 lbs...but her hinney has spread and  she struts it. 

Good to see you too Sunny! She has been booked a few times, I would love to see the records compared. Refusing to see your Momma will cut off snack funds-those snacks must be the highlight of her day 

Good idea to compare the booking data.  Naw, Cindy will keep putting money in the account as long as she can be seen as the grieving mother and grandmother....when KC goes to prison bet the deposits dwindle to nadda!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: May 09, 2011, 10:01:35 PM »

I'm to the point that I have lost faith in almost all media.  Sensationalism for money is the game and they don't even care if they make stuff up.  All these so called "experts" are giving opinions, and we all know what opinions can be like.  So a grain of salt for me anymore. Unless there is documentation to back it up.

We have noticed Jim Lichenstein is nowhere to be seen lately.  Not since the mock jury BS on 48 Hours. Yes, he could be covering other stories, but I bet the backlash was more than they anticipated from that piece.  They can't very well report on the real jury selection after that mess, imo.

Yes, I've lost faith in our media.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: May 09, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »

She will be in Pinellas County jail for the duration of jury selection.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: May 09, 2011, 10:03:12 PM »

In her indictment (www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Anthony_Indictment.PDF) she is listed as 5'02" and 105 lbs.

LOL...thanks brandi....so she shrunk in height and added lbs....LOL  j/k

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: May 09, 2011, 10:03:28 PM »

I'm to the point that I have lost faith in almost all media.  Sensationalism for money is the game and they don't even care if they make stuff up.  All these so called "experts" are giving opinions, and we all know what opinions can be like.  So a grain of salt for me anymore. Unless there is documentation to back it up.

We have noticed Jim Lichenstein is nowhere to be seen lately.  Not since the mock jury BS on 48 Hours. Yes, he could be covering other stories, but I bet the backlash was more than they anticipated from that piece.  They can't very well report on the real jury selection after that mess, imo.

I thought I saw Lichenstein today in the courtroom???

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: May 09, 2011, 10:04:07 PM »

It must be Casey's ego that inflated her height!  just sayin'  lol

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: May 09, 2011, 10:05:51 PM »

]

I do not care for her reporting, never have. She makes assumptions and seems to be very impressed with JB I'd be willing to bet the jail didn't transport her in a helicopter...she is not 'all that'  to the jail system juist another criminal.

I agree NO way did they fly that skank!

Jean C. is a drama queen......and I have sent her messages on FB numerous times about "mis-information" she throws out as facts in this case.
I will say, she always sends me a response back.

LOL...what does she say when you correct her!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1137 on: May 09, 2011, 10:05:58 PM »

How come no one else is talking about the plea deal?   Who told Kathi?  I saw somewhere the Prosecutors said this, but again, how come nobody else is talking about a plea deal today?

I don't know.  I believe what Kathi is saying, but it would be very difficult for me to believe that the state offered her a plea.  I really do not see a chance of that in hades.  The only way I see it possible coming from the state is that this is something they do on every case.  But, this is a DP case.  IMO, they have almost a slam dunk case.  Taking anything less than life for Caylee's life, I doubt they would do.  I would even venture a geuss that if say the supervisors over at the SA office told the lawyers to present on office, a certain lawyer, JA, would be upset and disagree or argue to not do it.   There is 3 years of history, emotions, involved in this for these people. 

Maybe the judge asked to save Florida money.  Who knows. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: May 09, 2011, 10:09:09 PM »

I thought I saw Lichenstein today in the courtroom???
Oh, ok, I missed seeing him. Actually I missed most of this morning as hubby has to be out the door by 1:00.   I now make 3 meals/day by 11:30-12:00.  I told him that is okay during jury selection but I am NOT going to miss one minute of the trial.  I'll do my best, but he's a big boy and will just have to fend for himself........alot!!

I'll have to re-watch now.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: May 09, 2011, 10:10:38 PM »

She will be in Pinellas County jail for the duration of jury selection.

Yes, I know that...sorry I was talking about transporting her in Orlando..and here in Pinellas County...to and from the jail to the court house.  Time for me to hang it up for the night....I have been here off and on all day and am beginning not to make sense to even me!  And tomorrow is Day 2, the road to Justice for Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.