May 29, 2024, 04:04:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 2 - 5/10/11  (Read 150570 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2011, 10:19:37 AM »

Judge is tired of Foghorn

I remember you, Caylee.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2011, 10:19:47 AM »

Okay, microphone issue has been fixed. We can now only hear the judge   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2011, 10:19:55 AM »

I am appalled that Judge Perry tolerates the rude, inappropriate, disdainful, arrogant, disrespectful behavior by Mason.
I was praying yesterday that JP would fine him at the end of the day for each time he spoke without rising.
To find humor in the troubles and uncomfortable positions these prospective jurors have is inexcusable and beyond the pale of normal empathetic human behavior.
I am completely disgusted by him and disappointed in JP for tolerating his lack of decorum in his court room.
Mr. Mason thinks his perceived charm will let him skate on unacceptable behavior.
I pray someone calls him on it.
I am not feeling very 'tolerant' today.

AMEN Tolerance!

I agree with you two.  While Judge Perry appears to be a well-respected and wise judge, he has time and again threatened to do something if a certain thing happens, mostly concerning Baez. Then when Baez flaunts the judge's instructions, the threat is not only not carried out, but not even mentioned.  IMO it is the judge's duty to protect the prospective witnesses from being mistreated by the attorneys.  Judge Perry is not doing so.  Mason is a rude, opinionated boor and a bore. In my opinion, he should be reprimanded for his uncouth behaviour.  It is clear that his concern is not for his client, but for his own high opinion of himself.  He is grossly mistaken in holding that high opinion.  Uh-oh, Judge is getting tired of Mason's comments.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2011, 10:20:19 AM »

Juror #1335 is a man, lived in Tampa previously and has followed this case, Today Show, NG, lots of coverage. Has back issues, undergoing treatment, hard to sit, work is an issue.   JP asks if he can lay aside what he has seen, coverage wise, he says he thinks he can.  He really feels his work is an issue, has a vacation coming up in early June, has purchased airline tickets.  He feels he won't be able to sit.   Mason wants him to stay and go on to the next round. JP asks Mason why keep him now, when he won't make it through.  He has been excused.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2011, 10:20:43 AM »

It's like trying to teach a piglet to sing.  He's not gonna sing and you'll get frustrated trying to do it.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2011, 10:21:20 AM »

can you all hear the lawyers at all?

nope.  i don't think that's fair either.  the whole thing is 'supposed' to be televised, mics and all. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2011, 10:21:29 AM »

No.. and it sucks since they unplugged the microphones!~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2011, 10:22:01 AM »

whats with this guys whole biography... 

Trying everything to get out of jury duty.  One of the items on his list will (did) work. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2011, 10:22:02 AM »

Barely, I have my volume all the way up and can not really make up what they are saying. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2011, 10:22:26 AM »

well, at least we don't have to listen to the foghorn.

I remember you, Caylee.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2011, 10:22:35 AM »

I wonder what that is all about?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2011, 10:23:03 AM »

Nope not a word. They should just have the camera shut the sound down on breaks.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2011, 10:24:04 AM »

Well since they started running there mouths about the microphone I can not hear nothing but the judge. Really I think someone told baez about the microphone. He had his phone in his hand. And was looking down @ it as they were fixing them. Who knows but that's what I saw anyway.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2011, 10:24:08 AM »

I am appalled that Judge Perry tolerates the rude, inappropriate, disdainful, arrogant, disrespectful behavior by Mason.
I was praying yesterday that JP would fine him at the end of the day for each time he spoke without rising.
To find humor in the troubles and uncomfortable positions these prospective jurors have is inexcusable and beyond the pale of normal empathetic human behavior.
I am completely disgusted by him and disappointed in JP for tolerating his lack of decorum in his court room.
Mr. Mason thinks his perceived charm will let him skate on unacceptable behavior.
I pray someone calls him on it.
I am not feeling very 'tolerant' today.

AMEN Tolerance!

I agree with you two.  While Judge Perry appears to be a well-respected and wise judge, he has time and again threatened to do something if a certain thing happens, mostly concerning Baez. Then when Baez flaunts the judge's instructions, the threat is not only not carried out, but not even mentioned.  IMO it is the judge's duty to protect the prospective witnesses from being mistreated by the attorneys.  Judge Perry is not doing so.  Mason is a rude, opinionated boor and a bore. In my opinion, he should be reprimanded for his uncouth behaviour.  It is clear that his concern is not for his client, but for his own high opinion of himself.  He is grossly mistaken in holding that high opinion.  Uh-oh, Judge is getting tired of Mason's comments.

AMEN to Missions's Amen and adding one for  BB's post...enough already!   Let's some respect for the judicial system and for a little girl who's life was taken from her ....that's what this is supposed to be about

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2011, 10:24:53 AM »

I wonder what that is all about?
I hope the judge was telling all of them not to waste time

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2011, 10:26:27 AM »

Mason is a pig.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2011, 10:27:32 AM »

Casey's face is very disturbing to her? 

I just have to make up the questions.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2011, 10:27:54 AM »

Here come the tears.

I remember you, Caylee.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2011, 10:28:03 AM »

Mason is a pig.

I wish we had a "Like" button on here!   

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2011, 10:28:29 AM »

If I were a potential witness being rudely treated by Mason, I'd just tell him he is wasting his time with me because I know beyond not only a reasonable doubt, but beyond a shadow of a doubt that his client murdered her daughter.  Now, Mason, what do you think of that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.