May 29, 2024, 07:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 2 - 5/10/11  (Read 150538 times)
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: May 10, 2011, 07:00:48 PM »

Welcome to the cage Airlinemonkey, thank you so much for being our monkey on the scene.  I find it so hard to believe that they let the jury pool and the spectators mingle together.  Were you amazed to be around people that could eventually be on the jury?  This should of never happened in the first place, they need to fix this.  The potential jurors should be kept separate from everyone else by any means possible.  Then the first thing they should be told is to not discuss ANY case with each other.  General chit-chat would be allowed but they have enough deputies and court personnel there to make sure they are not discussing court cases.  As much as I respect Kathi Belich, I hate to see her interviewing that woman.  The woman already knew that a jury for a murder case had been compromised and she should of kept her remarks to herself.  The smirk on Baez's face made me fill even more sick to my stomach, he won nothing.  He wants justice for his client and he is happy to see any jurors be dismissed?  What if one of those, just one of those, could be like Klaas and still not be tainted?  He may have just lost the one juror that could of saved his client's life.  I would have to say that I could never give Casey a fair trial, my heart and my mind have been convinced that she killed Caylee for a very long time.

Hugs, Magic 
Magic,  I have to admit, I know she killed sweet Caylee, and for that I know that Casey is evil. I felt that when I walked into the courtroom today, she just stares at the wall. I do have to say I will be shocked if she gets the DP, this was not my first time at the Pinellas County courthouse, my best friend was murdered by her boyfriend and I was in that courtroom every day for several weeks waiting for justice. It was such a big case that the ID channel did a show on her as well as Forensic Files on Court TV...as best friends we actually talked about what we thought about the DP and at the time I was against it, and she would laugh and say no way, she was so for it. Well I fought so hard talking with her family saying she was so for the DP and in court her murderer was sentenced to death....then 2 weeks later the judge overturned the DP and gave him life~really? I guess I really don't have much faith in the FL court system..but we can pray justice will be given for Caylee......
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: May 10, 2011, 07:11:28 PM »

RAW INTERVIEW: Dismissed Potential Juror In Casey Case Talks To WFTV

http://www.wftv.com/video/27842588/index.html

"Everybody believes she killed her kid."

Good grief!!!!  Pardon me if this has already been discussed, as I'm behind in reading:

Bombshell!! 

Kathy Belich, has just obtained a bombshell inverview with someone from the potential
jury pool of 50 that got dismissed by the Judge today for being tainted. 

Unfornatuately, Jose Baez is Kathy's biggest foe, and she has just given me the ammunition
he needs to go before the Judge and say:  see, I told you KC can't get a fair trial -
I want to pick from a jury pool in another area!

This woman says that 20 or 30 people (out of 50) were openly saying they think KC is guilty
and they want nothing to do with this trial!!!

I wonder if this is her. Kathi B made mention of salt and pepper hair.  Photo #19    http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17417748/detail.html
Tupelo, I'm pretty sure that's her...same haircut, she came out of the courtroom and said to the bailiff { I would love bologna and cheese everyday in jail, as long as I don't have to cook} and she laughed and then left...I didn't know what was going on at the time, but now I get it..she was making fun of Casey's jail video saying she hates bologna and cheese, and I'm pretty sure Judge Perry read her the riot act for tainting the jury..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: May 10, 2011, 07:16:01 PM »

The FBI won't talk to defense lawyers????  Since when?

BS...but they follow their federal protocol.

Ah, but the defense has to request what they want........the FBI is not in the mind reading business.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: May 10, 2011, 07:16:13 PM »

AirlineMonkey

I just wanted to say thanks too!

It amazed me that when they turned towards the potential jurors she absolutely refused to make any eye contact ... and honestly looked rather nervous and uneasy having potential jurors scrutinizing her.  Her history was one of 'look at me everyone!' ... 'I'm cute!' ... Amazing how that's changed ...  ::justice2NJ::

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: May 10, 2011, 07:16:28 PM »

I hope this hasn't been asked before, but I am just now getting to watching the jury selection process.  What is with the defense jumping from one side of the table to the other?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: May 10, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »

I hope this hasn't been asked before, but I am just now getting to watching the jury selection process.  What is with the defense jumping from one side of the table to the other?
Flutter, I'm not sure, but when I was there today, when all the jurors walked into the room casey and the dufense would face the jurors, then when they left the room, they would turn their chairs around and face Judge Perry...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 10, 2011, 07:20:33 PM »

Airline Monkey I am so sorry for the needless murder of your best friend.

Judge Perry has been known to give the DP in other cases..so no worries on that front about him overturning the DP verdict here..if it comes to that.

I just wish Kathi B would have used her head instead of her ego today by interviewing that woman.  The damage was done in court..but when the defense sees this interview they are going to want to question rather this occurred prior to today with yesterday's crew, and question the possiblity of it happening again before they are all seated back in Orlando..it does make one wonder.   Kathi B is big around here I know..me ..I never was a fan.  She tends to use info she garners from others without their sayso and then afterwards without giving credit.  Been there and done that with her.  So maybe this shouldn't surprise me as much as it surprises others. Interesting that Bill Shaffer wasn't there with her..he was smart enough to dodge that situation..she should have been too.  JMHO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: May 10, 2011, 07:22:19 PM »

am i imagining it, or didn't the defense argue against a gag order early on in this case?

Yes, they did so problems with the jury pool is theirs................I said at the time it would come back to bite them in the butt and it has, so they can't appeal on that issue.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: May 10, 2011, 07:24:06 PM »

[I am gonna try and read some of it.My eyes are fried.   
Let us know how that turns out Trimmy!  I just can't go there!  Mallory seems like such an 'Anthony Fan' she turns my stomach as much as George, Cindy and Lee! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 10, 2011, 07:24:33 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/witness-turns-up-in-jury-pool-in-casey-anthony-case/1168764
Witness turns up in jury pool in Casey Anthony case
May 10, 2011
(Edit to snip more out of article.  MB)

::snipping2::
Nevertheless, one woman who was in the group of 49 jurors told the St. Petersburg Times there were plenty of people in the jury pool who had already made up their mind about the case.

Shawna Rizzo of Clearwater was in the group that gathered Tuesday morning. At that point, she said, the group did not know which case they would be called for. But some people began talking about the Casey Anthony case, wondering if they could be called for the murder trial that require 20 Pinellas Country residents to spend six to eight weeks sequestered in Orlando.
As they talked, it became clear that "a good 20 to 30 people had already made up their mind" about the case and among that group, "everyone believes that she killed her kid,'' she said.

Rizzo said not one person said they believed Anthony was innocent. A couple of people did say they did not know who Anthony was, she said.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 07:27:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: May 10, 2011, 07:25:13 PM »

brother..the only nut file that Mason should be keeping is his own file and Baez'

Amen Sistah!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 10, 2011, 07:26:35 PM »

i would not be at all suprised if we see a motion by the defense within the next 24 hours to find a new jury location

Neither would I, sunshine....I have a feeling this jury is going to come from Orlando when it is all said and done

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: May 10, 2011, 07:29:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27835684/detail.html
49 Potential Jurors Dismissed On Day 2 Of Casey Trial
Posted: 5:40 am EDT May 10, 2011Updated: 6:43 pm EDT May 10, 2011

When 49 of them were called into the courtroom, Judge Perry asked them to raise their hands if any of them spoke about Casey Anthony in the jury room before being called in. Several raised their hands, but Judge Perry dismissed all of them.

Patricia Young of St. Petersburg is the woman who was shoved by George Anthony in front of his house. She told WFTV she wanted to press charges against him, but Young later changed her mind.

Young was just deposed by the defense and was singled out to talk to Perry, because she's wasn't only called for jury duty in the case she was also called as a witness.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: May 10, 2011, 07:30:52 PM »

Mallory's depo!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/79226306/20 ... arker-Depo

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: May 10, 2011, 07:31:47 PM »

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason are confident in their defense strategy for Casey Anthony.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/242325/Exclusive:-Casey-Anthony-attorneys-hint-at-shocker-in-defense

Lol!  They're SO confident that they won't give up trying to get Dr. Vass disqualified.
Gimme a break.

I am so they have some far fetched cock n bull story to tell....and the train they are on is heading right towards the A's...all 3 of them!!  Lee, I think, is still under some false sense of security....they'd better all wake up quickly and tell the darn truth!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: May 10, 2011, 07:36:43 PM »

Gypsy, I was surprised Kathi B would do that, I did not see that interview until after I got home, and Bill Shaffer was there, he sat right next to Kathi B., in fact when Judge Perry said "we have been moving at a good pace with these jurors, so this should only set us back 3 to 4 days" and Bill Shaffer laughed and said " did he really just say that??" I have a feeling another change of venue is coming? PS. thanks about my friend Gypsy, I think that's why I get so crazy to see all victims get justice and I refuse to let the Anthony's horse and pony show sway me-just look at the facts, not the smoke and mirrors..
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: May 10, 2011, 07:38:33 PM »

Flutter, I'm not sure, but when I was there today, when all the jurors walked into the room casey and the dufense would face the jurors, then when they left the room, they would turn their chairs around and face Judge Perry...

TY, Airline:)
I am not sure why they are doing it, but I guess they have their reasons.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: May 10, 2011, 07:45:47 PM »

Casey Anthony: Defense list includes woman allegedly pushed by George Anthony
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/police-report-regarding-george-anthony-and-the-pushing-of-protesters-video

Victim 1 Patricia Young...St.Petersburg Fl

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-update-defense-list-includes-woman-pushed-by-george-anthony

Casey Anthony: Defense list includes woman allegedly pushed by George Anthony

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Casey Anthony: Defense list includes woman allegedly pushed by George Anthony - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-update-defense-list-includes-woman-pushed-by-george-anthony#ixzz1LzJXumDx

thanks 4 donks....well this should quell any rumors that this was a set up by the defense.... this is a case of .........chit happens!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: May 10, 2011, 07:46:54 PM »

The news just said Lee was going to be a witness for the State and the Prosecution. I am not familiar with that happening very often. 

Did I hear that right? I was watching HLN with Jane. Did anyone else hear that?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: May 10, 2011, 07:48:10 PM »

TY, Airline:)
I am not sure why they are doing it, but I guess they have their reasons.
Flutter, it's not just the defense that does this ... the prosecution does it also.  It's showing respect by both sides to the potential jurors ... and they only do it when first brought before the bench and the judge reads the indictment and such.  They turn back around when the prospective jurors come in for questioning. 

Showing respect is a losing proposition by the defense since Casey can't seem to look at any of potential jurors ... and either watches the computer screen, her lawyers, her hands, or her snot on a kleenex!  Ugh!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.