May 30, 2024, 01:04:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 2 - 5/10/11  (Read 150602 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: May 10, 2011, 10:22:16 PM »

Sentinel exclusive: Letter from potential Casey Anthony juror who was dismissed from case

To whom it may concern:

I was one of the 50 potential jurors excused from service on the Casey Anthony trial today because of "tainting" caused by one juror, who discussed her first-hand knowledge of the case in the presence of several others.

I want to suggest, to avoid a repeat of my experience, that during the remainder of the selection process for this and all other highly sensitive cases coming through the 6th Judicial Circuit, you tell each and every person who reports for jury service that HE/SHE IS NOT TO DISCUSS ANYTHING ABOUT ANY CASE PRIOR TO, OR DURING, THE PROCESS OF VOIR DIRE (I.E. BEFORE BEING EXCUSED FROM SERVICE).

I can tell you that in spite of the Chief Judge's video clip shown to all jurors prior to the random selection of those 50 of us who were asked to return in the afternoon, and even when all of us were standing in front of Courtroom 1 waiting to be ushered in, there was much speculative chit-chat amongst jurors about whether we were there for the Casey Anthony trial. It was at that point that I happened to be standing near the woman who was involved in the search and rescue of the victim in this case, and she voiced the opinion that she wouldn't be chosen because of her involvement.

More at the link.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-juror-letter-20110510,0,384110.story

good find 4myjoey!

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: May 10, 2011, 10:24:29 PM »

the whole Ant family and Maggot are all sickos...who could not ask questions when a child who would normally be at that dinner table is missing. and no one asks a question about her?
Strange indeed. I think they're all afraid of Casey and her spiteful beotch ways...they knew she was the only one that could tell them where or what happened to poor Caylee.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 10, 2011, 10:25:45 PM »

I only got through the first 58 pages of Mallory's depo..but somewhere in there ..the pages jumped so much I couldn't find it again...they are asking Mallory if she ever used the A's computer and she said no.  Then they ask if she had ever searched for chloroform on the computer..and if anyone ever told her a search for chloroform came up under her name?  What..did anyone else read that?  Where were they going with that..did that search come up under Mallory's log-on ?  Isn't that considered stealing too..if you log-in to a computer as someone else..kinda like stealing their on-line id?    It is late ..maybe I misread..but that would be something if it came up under Mallory when she never used that computer.   

I was finally able to download it from doc stop.
You just have to register..not pay (as far as I can tell, and I know I've downloaded from there before).
I'm going to re-read in the pdf form on my computer after my shows are over.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: May 10, 2011, 10:27:07 PM »

This potential juror talking to the press might just get the jury selection back to Orlando. 

yuk, I had the same thought
I have been looking at the witness lists from the links that were so kindly provided by trimmonthelake and I haven't found anyone from Pinellas County yet. Why did I think it would be that easy 
Try the defense penalty phase list for a Young..
Thanks, I saw that name and disregarded it.  If she is who I think she is, involved in the confrontation at the Anthony house, it didn't occur to me she was also directly involved in the search.  No doubt I need a much better memory.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: May 10, 2011, 10:45:54 PM »

At the end of the Nancy Grace segment they had photos and video clip of Caylee...could someone post one now please?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #865 on: May 10, 2011, 10:47:56 PM »

Here is the pushing incident.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

I thought Patricia Young was going to be testifying for the defense as to G's temper.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #866 on: May 10, 2011, 10:52:42 PM »

Patricia Young gives interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=senJtpE-kL0

These are my opinions and subject to change.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: May 10, 2011, 10:54:33 PM »

I only got through the first 58 pages of Mallory's depo..but somewhere in there ..the pages jumped so much I couldn't find it again...they are asking Mallory if she ever used the A's computer and she said no.  Then they ask if she had ever searched for chloroform on the computer..and if anyone ever told her a search for chloroform came up under her name?  What..did anyone else read that?  Where were they going with that..did that search come up under Mallory's log-on ?  Isn't that considered stealing too..if you log-in to a computer as someone else..kinda like stealing their on-line id?    It is late ..maybe I misread..but that would be something if it came up under Mallory when she never used that computer.   

You just have to register..not pay (as far as I can tell, and I know I've downloaded from there before).

so baez and his wife were there at caseys dinner .. her bond out?  wasnt leonord padilla around that time  or was that 2nd bond?

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 10, 2011, 10:58:06 PM »

Thank you Curly.  There is a point in the depo ( around page 52-56 I think) where they ask Mallory if anyone ever told her she had searched for chloroform?  It maybe they were asking her if anyone ever told her that they had searched for chloroform ..but the wording threw me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: May 10, 2011, 10:58:36 PM »

the whole Ant family and Maggot are all sickos...who could not ask questions when a child who would normally be at that dinner table is missing. and no one asks a question about her?
Strange indeed. I think they're all afraid of Casey and her spiteful beotch ways...they knew she was the only one that could tell them where or what happened to poor Caylee.

samarie
amen to that ... bunch of wackos... what a strange dysfunctional family.. unbelievable...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: May 10, 2011, 11:01:33 PM »

One thing which tells us (like we didn't already know) that ALL of them KNEW Caylee was dead was the "celebratory" dinner when KC first got out of jail and Caylee's name was never mentioned. Keep in mind this child was supposed to be out there with the nanny who didn't return her and NO ONE mentions what they need to do to find her. Of course I felt sure when they NEVER went anywhere looking for her. ANY parent or grandparent would be out of their mind looking for that baby not sitting down with the perp's lawyer to a celebration and never mentioning her name.

Mallory is a good match in that family as she is as nutty as the rest of them. What person could just sit there at that dinner and not ask what they found out about Caylee? Maybe even she knew she was dead and rotting in the swamp.
all of them even the lawyer walking on tip toes not to upset casey... she had their full attention it was a me memememe day for her ... if they would have brought  caylee name up she would have freaked!!!! baez was on a mission to be well know...the anthonys ... to keep the money pouring in...

while they ate and celebrated caylee laid in the wods rotting!! all alone.... sad

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: May 10, 2011, 11:03:13 PM »

Another thing with Mallory.....she sure was quick to call Amy a liar.  Like Amy has any reason what so ever to lie about anything with this case.  No wonder Cindy likes Mallory, just another pea in the pod.  moo
Sorry tupe ... I just can't bring myself to read that depo.  What did she say Amy was lying about?!  I didn't realize Mallory and Amy even knew one another ...
According to Mallory, they don't know each other. Mallory and Lee were out and about one night, Lee saw Amy and went over to talk to her, Mallory did not to over to Amy. Amy was telling Lee what a nice person Mallory was. How could she know what type of person Mallory was when they had never met, Mal says.    Mal does go onto say....unless someone was posing as Mallory online and Amy really thought that person was Mallory.   Why didn't she just say that from the beginning?  Nope, she pounced instead.  

Maybe KC was writing Amy acting like Mallory to back up some of her lies. Maybe that is why they were so interested in if she had ever signed on to the computer in the house.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: May 10, 2011, 11:03:56 PM »

The news just said Lee was going to be a witness for the State and the Prosecution. I am not familiar with that happening very often. 

Did I hear that right? I was watching HLN with Jane. Did anyone else hear that?

He is definitely a witness for the State , which is the prosecution.   Remember he walked out of his depo and his lawyer announced that Lee did not need a lawyer anylonger he had told the truth or something like that..use immunity, etc.    [/quote]

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: May 10, 2011, 11:04:52 PM »

One thing which tells us (like we didn't already know) that ALL of them KNEW Caylee was dead was the "celebratory" dinner when KC first got out of jail and Caylee's name was never mentioned. Keep in mind this child was supposed to be out there with the nanny who didn't return her and NO ONE mentions what they need to do to find her. Of course I felt sure when they NEVER went anywhere looking for her. ANY parent or grandparent would be out of their mind looking for that baby not sitting down with the perp's lawyer to a celebration and never mentioning her name.

Mallory is a good match in that family as she is as nutty as the rest of them. What person could just sit there at that dinner and not ask what they found out about Caylee? Maybe even she knew she was dead and rotting in the swamp.
all of them even the lawyer walking on tip toes not to upset casey... she had their full attention it was a me memememe day for her ... if they would have brought  caylee name up she would have freaked!!!! baez was on a mission to be well know...the anthonys ... to keep the money pouring in...

while they ate and celebrated caylee laid in the wods rotting!! all alone.... sad

yep...very sad..and remember the night that Caylee's little body was found, wasn't that when Cindy and George were out eating crab puffs or something like that? weren't they out with Bozo that night too??? now that I think of it..

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: May 10, 2011, 11:07:22 PM »

Another thing with Mallory.....she sure was quick to call Amy a liar.  Like Amy has any reason what so ever to lie about anything with this case.  No wonder Cindy likes Mallory, just another pea in the pod.  moo
Sorry tupe ... I just can't bring myself to read that depo.  What did she say Amy was lying about?!  I didn't realize Mallory and Amy even knew one another ...
According to Mallory, they don't know each other. Mallory and Lee were out and about one night, Lee saw Amy and went over to talk to her, Mallory did not to over to Amy. Amy was telling Lee what a nice person Mallory was. How could she know what type of person Mallory was when they had never met, Mal says.    Mal does go onto say....unless someone was posing as Mallory online and Amy really thought that person was Mallory.   Why didn't she just say that from the beginning?  Nope, she pounced instead.  

Maybe KC was writing Amy acting like Mallory to back up some of her lies. Maybe that is why they were so interested in if she had ever signed on to the computer in the house.
ooh...good thinking Turbo. That sounds like something a sociopath would do. Something was definitely hinky about the A's puter and Mallory's access, at least that's what I picked up from depo.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: May 10, 2011, 11:09:20 PM »

Hi Cookie....and not one of them seemed shocked that the guest of honor, Caylee's mother, apparently had no interest in bringing "that little girl's" wherabouts either.  There really is something awful wrong with all of them. Baez found his niche, a family so damaged they were willing to sell their souls to make them all some money. It's pathetic.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: May 10, 2011, 11:10:24 PM »

all of them even the lawyer walking on tip toes not to upset casey... she had their full attention it was a me memememe day for her ... if they would have brought  caylee name up she would have freaked!!!! baez was on a mission to be well know...the anthonys ... to keep the money pouring in...

yep...very sad..and remember the night that Caylee's little body was found, wasn't that when Cindy and George were out eating crab puffs or something like that? weren't they out with Bozo that night too??? now that I think of it..

Yes, they were staying at some hotel there paid for supposedly by one of the alphabet networks. They were notified when they landed as the info was first released when they were flying back from California after being on that show. LE was searching their house and they were having crab cakes, and I am thinking prime rib at that hotel. Then Cindy went for a "walk" with one of the detectives she had been pawning all over a few days before. Everyone knew then they had KNOWN she was dead for a long time. NO grandparent could be in a restaurant eating a grand meal (much less any meal) when they first found out their granddaughter was found in the swamp by their house. I would be crying and barfing not eating.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: May 10, 2011, 11:11:52 PM »

That's what I was wondering too Turbo..if the chloroform search came up under Mallory's log-on, then that means Casey already had Mallory's log-on info..and that maybe what Casey was doing all day in the law office..signing on under different people to research her case and interact with Amy as Mallory.  I don't see any reason Lee would have had to lie to Mallory about Amy saying Mallory was nice...and it was interesting the way Mallory after assuming Amy lied, then jumped into maybe someone else could have been signed on her..where did that idea come from?  I think the A's kept Mallory , her Mom and any other family friends at a distance on the facts of the case...and just used them to do the grunge work..manning the tent and jar, handing out flyers, forwarding tips to LE...while the A's schemed and plotted on the side. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 10, 2011, 11:12:26 PM »

SAMARIE~ on the other page you mentioned the clanging chains.....that is the very first thing that I thought of too!   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: May 10, 2011, 11:13:18 PM »

ooh...good thinking Turbo. That sounds like something a sociopath would do. Something was definitely hinky about the A's puter and Mallory's access, at least that's what I picked up from depo.

If you remember she sent all those fake emails from non existent people to herself like she was working for Cindy's benefit. When I read that in the deposition her doing the same in Mallory's name to Amy was my first thought.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.