May 29, 2024, 10:28:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 2 - 5/10/11  (Read 150592 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: May 10, 2011, 07:48:17 PM »

Hey, Monks...only got to watch a little of the jury selection...Mom heading toward another crisis,(infection, maybe sepsis, poor thing,) but I did get to see where the Judge was questioning the single mom about child care.  All I could think of was, why not ask Casey to recommend someone...I believe Zanny the Nanny is available.

monka...so sorry to hear about your Mom...prayers for her and you....

Nanny my....well, you know

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: May 10, 2011, 07:52:08 PM »

does anyone have any thoughts as to why Cindy and George are not there for this part of the trial? they fought so hard to be there and now they don't show up..this is all part of the trial imo...are they strangely thinking that Casey will miss them and want them there lol?
I think that Casey doesn't want them at the trial because like others have said, they will hear everything then..everything.  maybe more than they want to hear.

probably can't afford to go and stay in a hotel for a week or more, rent a car, pay for food etc....and I think they would be a terrible distraction....JMO
Yep, can't afford to go, because they just dropped $200 in Casey's commissary acount!  I do think they would be a distraction also...I wouldn't put it past them to do something to taint the jury pool...if not verbally, with a tshirt or a button.
(By the way, thanks for liking my avi...courtesy of Brandi.  Wait 'til you see my monkey pj's!Between Brandi and CBB, we are the best dressed monkeys in the world!)

monka...love your jammies....nothing they would do could surprise me anymore...talk about dysfunctional....they epitomize the word!  Along with several others than Klaas doesn't like me to use....but Angie would know! Right Angie Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: May 10, 2011, 07:56:16 PM »

No idea how this child died? Duct tape over the airways isn't usually found in cases of death by natural causes.   

CBB these people are crazy.....next thing they are going to say is Caylee put the duck tape over her mouth, climbed in a garbage bag or two, and rolled herself to the fricking swamp!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: May 10, 2011, 07:59:47 PM »

Mallory Parker Deposition
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/79226306/20110505-Mallory-Parker-Depo
(H/T Muzikman)

Just read part of Mallory's depo and had to stop and literally throw up when I came to the part of the great celebration the first time momster got released.  They had a quiet family dinner with bozo and wife and didn't talk about Caylee at all.  Just wanted it to be light.  wtf is wrong with these people!!!!!  She said they would get to the "nitty gritty" the next day.  Are you kidding me -- a precious baby is "missing" and they have a nice dinner celebration????
I couldn't read anymore -- it is making me sick!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: May 10, 2011, 08:05:57 PM »

Bozo's comment "you're acting like a 2 year old" made to Nancy Grace tonight LOL

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: May 10, 2011, 08:06:59 PM »

(H/T Muzikman)

Just read part of Mallory's depo and had to stop and literally throw up when I came to the part of the great celebration the first time momster got released.  They had a quiet family dinner with bozo and wife and didn't talk about Caylee at all.  Just wanted it to be light.  wtf is wrong with these people!!!!!  She said they would get to the "nitty gritty" the next day.  Are you kidding me -- a precious baby is "missing" and they have a nice dinner celebration????
Amen Sister!  I knew I couldn't read it.  Mallory has drank so much Anthony Kook-Ade she's just another one of them as far as I'm concerned.

What family doesn't shake and scream at this girl "Where the HeXX is Caylee?  What have you done to her?!" ... Only the Anthony's ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: May 10, 2011, 08:08:29 PM »

Bozo's comment "you're acting like a 2 year old" made to Nancy Grace tonight LOL
Cappy ... that's the very first time in my life I wish I'd watched nancy grace.  She just nauseates me ... and can't do it. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: May 10, 2011, 08:12:43 PM »

(H/T Muzikman)

I know.
Mallory and Lee are a match made in heaven.
She finds nothing strange that they celebrated Casey's release from jail and no questions regarding the "kidnapping" of Caylee.
I hate that docstop site. It always gives me a problem.
I did manage to read it. Mallory is a loser like the rest of the family.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: May 10, 2011, 08:18:26 PM »

Tupelo, I'm pretty sure that's her...same haircut, she came out of the courtroom and said to the bailiff { I would love bologna and cheese everyday in jail, as long as I don't have to cook} and she laughed and then left...I didn't know what was going on at the time, but now I get it..she was making fun of Casey's jail video saying she hates bologna and cheese, and I'm pretty sure Judge Perry read her the riot act for tainting the jury..
Thanks Airlinemonkey!  I'm glad you went today and shared your experience with us all.  Now that I read what you posted about the bologna, OMG, how immature is this woman?  I'm convinced she has inserted herself not for Caylee, but for herself.  Why is 15 minutes so important to people?  I don't get it, especially at the expense of a murdered 2 yo.       I'm sorry about your friend and I hope time has healed some of your pain.  This case changed my mind on the DP.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: May 10, 2011, 08:18:36 PM »

Is there a link to where we can hear baez say to casey "your acting like a 2year old"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #790 on: May 10, 2011, 08:23:46 PM »

The news just said Lee was going to be a witness for the State and the Prosecution. I am not familiar with that happening very often. 

Did I hear that right? I was watching HLN with Jane. Did anyone else hear that?

Shell for real? I would love confirmation on that!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: May 10, 2011, 08:24:44 PM »

What had she said to him prior to him saying that? Has anybody looked it up on youtube? Is it online?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: May 10, 2011, 08:25:19 PM »

Yup.  Mizz Nancy played the clip, over at least 3 times now, with captions

Bobo - "Really?"
KC - "Really!"
Bobo - "You're acting like a 2-yr-old"

After which defense complains about their desk mics being on as their conversations are streaming on the internet and desk mics got turned off.

Mark NeJame did not have a lot of nice things to say about Bobo and him saying that to KC especially since this is about the MURDER OF a 2-Yr-old!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #793 on: May 10, 2011, 08:25:26 PM »

am i imagining it, or didn't the defense argue against a gag order early on in this case?

Yes, they did so problems with the jury pool is theirs................I said at the time it would come back to bite them in the butt and it has, so they can't appeal on that issue.

Good, after all the money the state of Florida has wasted on Casey I don't believe she should be entitled to any do-over. Nobody gets this kind of money or attention. Enough is enough, move on.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #794 on: May 10, 2011, 08:25:26 PM »

Tupelo, I'm pretty sure that's her...same haircut, she came out of the courtroom and said to the bailiff { I would love bologna and cheese everyday in jail, as long as I don't have to cook} and she laughed and then left...I didn't know what was going on at the time, but now I get it..she was making fun of Casey's jail video saying she hates bologna and cheese, and I'm pretty sure Judge Perry read her the riot act for tainting the jury..
Thanks Airlinemonkey!  I'm glad you went today and shared your experience with us all.  Now that I read what you posted about the bologna, OMG, how immature is this woman?  I'm convinced she has inserted herself not for Caylee, but for herself.  Why is 15 minutes so important to people?  I don't get it, especially at the expense of a murdered 2 yo.       I'm sorry about your friend and I hope time has healed some of your pain.  This case changed my mind on the DP.
I would love to write the woman a letter and ask her what is more important her 15 minutes of fame or justice for a 2 yr. old precious child!  How selfish are these people that can't follow directions!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: May 10, 2011, 08:26:27 PM »

does anyone have any thoughts as to why Cindy and George are not there for this part of the trial? they fought so hard to be there and now they don't show up..this is all part of the trial imo...are they strangely thinking that Casey will miss them and want them there lol?
I think that Casey doesn't want them at the trial because like others have said, they will hear everything then..everything.  maybe more than they want to hear.

probably can't afford to go and stay in a hotel for a week or more, rent a car, pay for food etc....and I think they would be a terrible distraction....JMO
Yep, can't afford to go, because they just dropped $200 in Casey's commissary acount!  I do think they would be a distraction also...I wouldn't put it past them to do something to taint the jury pool...if not verbally, with a tshirt or a button.
(By the way, thanks for liking my avi...courtesy of Brandi.  Wait 'til you see my monkey pj's!Between Brandi and CBB, we are the best dressed monkeys in the world!)

monka...love your jammies....nothing they would do could surprise me anymore...talk about dysfunctional....they epitomize the word!  Along with several others than Klaas doesn't like me to use....but Angie would know! Right Angie Monkey Devil!

But of course I would know SunnyD~!! LMAO    We share the same.. umm potty mouth !  Monkey Devil!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #796 on: May 10, 2011, 08:28:10 PM »

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason are confident in their defense strategy for Casey Anthony.
 ::snipping2::
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/242325/Exclusive:-Casey-Anthony-attorneys-hint-at-shocker-in-defense

Lol!  They're SO confident that they won't give up trying to get Dr. Vass disqualified.
Gimme a break.

I am so they have some far fetched cock n bull story to tell....and the train they are on is heading right towards the A's...all 3 of them!!  Lee, I think, is still under some false sense of security....they'd better all wake up quickly and tell the darn truth!!

Amen Sunny, Lee's been flying under the radar for a long time. I hope Shell is right and he's got lots to say for the Prosecution!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: May 10, 2011, 08:28:52 PM »

Is there a link to where we can hear baez say to casey "your acting like a 2year old"

http://www.wftv.com/video/27826830/index.html

about 22:36
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: May 10, 2011, 08:29:33 PM »

Out for the night.. I will remember to log off. Have a great night all. Work early for me in the AM.. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #799 on: May 10, 2011, 08:29:48 PM »

(H/T Muzikman)

This just goes to show you how delusional this family is. Hmmmm wonder how Casey liked having din-din with MRS. Baez? Wonder if she was glaring at her over the dinner plates?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.