May 28, 2024, 02:07:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 2 - 5/10/11  (Read 150481 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: May 10, 2011, 08:54:03 PM »

Another thing with Mallory.....she sure was quick to call Amy a liar.  Like Amy has any reason what so ever to lie about anything with this case.  No wonder Cindy likes Mallory, just another pea in the pod.  moo
Sorry tupe ... I just can't bring myself to read that depo.  What did she say Amy was lying about?!  I didn't realize Mallory and Amy even knew one another ...
According to Mallory, they don't know each other. Mallory and Lee were out and about one night, Lee saw Amy and went over to talk to her, Mallory did not to over to Amy. Amy was telling Lee what a nice person Mallory was. How could she know what type of person Mallory was when they had never met, Mal says.    Mal does go onto say....unless someone was posing as Mallory online and Amy really thought that person was Mallory.   Why didn't she just say that from the beginning?  Nope, she pounced instead. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: May 10, 2011, 08:57:25 PM »

Another thing with Mallory.....she sure was quick to call Amy a liar.  Like Amy has any reason what so ever to lie about anything with this case.  No wonder Cindy likes Mallory, just another pea in the pod.  moo
Sorry tupe ... I just can't bring myself to read that depo.  What did she say Amy was lying about?!  I didn't realize Mallory and Amy even knew one another ...

She stated that Amy was saying that she was very close to Mallory, and that Malory has strongly supported her through all this.
Mallory denies knowing Amy at all, but admits that someone could be impersonating her via computer/texts.  Very weird.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: May 10, 2011, 08:58:26 PM »

Looks like we owe each other a beer, tulepo.
Posted @ the same time.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: May 10, 2011, 08:59:04 PM »

Mark Nejame just told Nancy Grace he believed KC would take the stand and I could swear I heard him tell her you wait and see..so Nejame and Brad Conway think KC will testify..Imagine the state on cross..what a show that would be..admission = free..justice for Caylee= priceless  ::justice2NJ::

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: May 10, 2011, 08:59:57 PM »

Posted @ the same time.
Cheers!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: May 10, 2011, 09:01:16 PM »

Posted @ the same time.
Cheers!   

Cheers 

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: May 10, 2011, 09:02:15 PM »

That would be priceless!!  I really cannot imagine that would happen.  (KC testifying), but I look forward to it if she does!!! wooo hoooo.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: May 10, 2011, 09:03:06 PM »

Mark Nejame just told Nancy Grace he believed KC would take the stand and I could swear I heard him tell her you wait and see..so Nejame and Brad Conway think KC will testify..Imagine the state on cross..what a show that would be..admission = free..justice for Caylee= priceless  ::justice2NJ::

I heard that as well.
The duhfense ought to just sign her death warrant now if they plan to let her testify.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: May 10, 2011, 09:04:13 PM »

Just imagine. Casey places her hand on the Bible and swears to tell the truth, the whole truth. Nejame did say that, I heard it too.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: May 10, 2011, 09:06:05 PM »

That would be priceless!!  I really cannot imagine that would happen.  (KC testifying), but I look forward to it if she does!!! wooo hoooo.

Hello exlurker, and welcome to the forum!

Yes, it would be priceless.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: May 10, 2011, 09:06:30 PM »

Just imagine. Casey places her hand on the Bible and swears to tell the truth, the whole truth. Nejame did say that, I heard it too.

I picture it a little differently, like it erupts into flames.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: May 10, 2011, 09:10:18 PM »

I'm shocked at the thought of Casey going on the stand. Who is going to believe her on anything she has to say?  I just can't.  She has 4 charges against her for lying to LE.  How many offenders are charged with that along with their crime?  Once all her lies and history of lying are laid out on the table, why would she do this?  Foolish imo, but it may bring the solid guilty verdict we all are looking for.   I have to say I am looking forward to what Baez has to say in the first 3 minutes that will be jaw dropping.  I fear it will be more head shaking and gagging than jaw dropping, but I can't wait.  He's had almost 3 years to come up with his masterpiece, but for the life of me I can't figure out what could be believable.   moo

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #832 on: May 10, 2011, 09:11:20 PM »

Small OT while at lunch. I'm so sad Yuri didn't win! http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/?refresh=1 

We still love you Yuri and appreciate all you did in this case. And most of all, I know Caylee appreciates it!

Oh no.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: May 10, 2011, 09:12:44 PM »

According to Mallory, they don't know each other. Mallory and Lee were out and about one night, Lee saw Amy and went over to talk to her, Mallory did not to over to Amy. Amy was telling Lee what a nice person Mallory was. How could she know what type of person Mallory was when they had never met, Mal says.    Mal does go onto say....unless someone was posing as Mallory online and Amy really thought that person was Mallory.   Why didn't she just say that from the beginning?  Nope, she pounced instead. 
Ah, so Mallory is going by Lee's word.  He told her that Amy said she was nice person yadda yadda ... Oyvez!  I'd like to think Lee has changed ... but honestly don't trust him from the top of his egg head to the tips of his tube socks. 

Thanks Tupelo!  You rock!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: May 10, 2011, 09:14:07 PM »

I'm shocked at the thought of Casey going on the stand. Who is going to believe her on anything she has to say?  I just can't.  She has 4 charges against her for lying to LE.  How many offenders are charged with that along with their crime?  Once all her lies and history of lying are laid out on the table, why would she do this?  Foolish imo, but it may bring the solid guilty verdict we all are looking for.   I have to say I am looking forward to what Baez has to say in the first 3 minutes that will be jaw dropping.  I fear it will be more head shaking and gagging than jaw dropping, but I can't wait.  He's had almost 3 years to come up with his masterpiece, but for the life of me I can't figure out what could be believable.   moo
Casey's already a convicted felon, IIRC. I can't imagine any juror would sit there and believe a lying, theiving baby killer's word as "truth." We all know KC and the truth are total strangers.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: May 10, 2011, 09:16:12 PM »

You rock too Curly!  Beer's on me!    (or wine ... where's some Monkey Coors Light!?)

If Casey takes the stand ... I'm taking vacation so I can focus my full attention on her lies ... I mean testimony!   Monkey Devil!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: May 10, 2011, 09:18:17 PM »

am i imagining it, or didn't the defense argue against a gag order early on in this case?

Yes, they did so problems with the jury pool is theirs................I said at the time it would come back to bite them in the butt and it has, so they can't appeal on that issue.

Thanks Turbo! Does anyone know how recently anyone on the defense gave an interview?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: May 10, 2011, 09:19:03 PM »

Casey's already a convicted felon, IIRC. I can't imagine any juror would sit there and believe a lying, theiving baby killer's word as "truth." We all know KC and the truth are total strangers.
  I love that phrase and I thank Judge Strickland for summing Casey up to a T with few word, but might words.   Judge Strickland rocks too, in my book!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: May 10, 2011, 09:19:59 PM »

Geesh......few words and mighty words from JS to sum up Casey.    I gotta slow down.....

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: May 10, 2011, 09:22:42 PM »

This is so true, Samarie.
It's preposterous...a convicted felon taking the stand.
She's toast either way.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.