April 19, 2024, 04:46:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obamacare's 500% plus tax (increase for hard working folks)  (Read 901 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 09, 2011, 12:34:02 PM »

Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

Four years ago, young folks in my family could get a health insurance policy for about $85-$150 per month.  All kinds of choices, HSA's, high deductibles, etc.  If you were really cheap and willing to take a risk, there were also those cheapo policies advertised (on phone poles) for $35 a month.

Today, such a young person in my family was quoted $500 with deductibles and copays.  So much for Obamacare's making healthy living affordable.

A family of four may have paid $235, I can only imagine what the rate is today.

The concept of health insurance is real simple...responsible bought into a plan with other like minded individual to protect against FUTURE risk.  Folks used to have lots of choices.  In the olden days, many received refunds of their premiums if their claims over time were less than the premiums they paid.

Any chance of that happening today with Obamacare?  Not likely.

Any chance folks can pay for ONLY the healthcare they need?  Not likely.

I think it is immoral for ANYONE to pay $500 a month for something government will likely squander, waste, and use for corruption.  Can you imagine $6,000 a year for healthcare? 

I live in Wisconsin and like many states, insurance companies have to get approval to charge the rates they collect.

If you look on the web, Romneycare premiums in Mass.  are posted.  Some of those premiums years ago, during the campaign were more than $6,000 a month.  So...what good is Obamacare?

Where exactly is all that money going?  Another tax ripoff for hard working Americans? 

500% plus Obamacare tax increase?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.