June 16, 2024, 02:33:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 3 - 5/11/11  (Read 161420 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: May 11, 2011, 12:35:35 PM »

All I can say is "What..no new friends in the P County jail Casey?"  No special friends, no snacks, missing your daily alottment of pork rinds and grease?

For the life of me I don't know why the defense is prone to wanting the jury to be mostly male.  I really don't because men are much more likely to give a DP verdict then women..and Casey is not the hot to trot vixen she was a few years ago.  None of these men so far seem like they would be interested in a leeching, lying, scum sucker like Casey.  I don't care if they gave her a pole to dance on ..these people are giving up their lives as they know it for the next eight weeks because she murdered her daughter.  I don't think short haired, long haired, banged, unbanged, make-up, no make-up, push up bra, no bra, these people think she is in any way attractive.  The Rudolph nose when she cries doesn't help either.  She is not going to seem attractive to any of these men once they hear the evidence.  And men can be a lot harsher on baby killers then other women.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: May 11, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »

She may not be as well received in that jail as in Orlando. The "roomettes" may have hassled her all night. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: May 11, 2011, 12:38:06 PM »

Sorry but I've been out all morning bush hogging...any major developments today.

LOL, how many know what bush hogging is?  I can tell you are definitely in a rural area:)

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: May 11, 2011, 12:38:52 PM »

I was just thinking back to what the Judge said to that one lady who was going to London around July 17th. He said the trial would definitely be over by then. I think he may be wrong. I doubt that this trial would start by May 17th especially since the judge said it would be delayed by a few days. Eight weeks would take us at the very least to July 17th. Am I wrong?

I agree, Scatty.  Sure seems that the Judge is being overly optimistic about this.  Am concerned for that lady going to London mid-July.  Not so sure (with the way things are going) that the trial will be anywhere near over by then.  Not sure how the Judge can promise her that with such assurance. 

Am thinking, like some here, that when we get to round 2, and then round 3, we likely will lose many, if not all, of those prospective jurors that have lasted to that point.  What if they lose them all by round 3?  They'll have to start all over again. 

InSessions just said (and I'm paraphrasing here) that IF they aren't finished by the time the Judge has optimistically promised, that if a juror faces a hardship (such as the one with plans for London), they will be excused and an alternate will take over. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #424 on: May 11, 2011, 12:40:41 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys...I have not been around for a few months.   Wold someone please tell me what the ICA stand for?  I got the Casey Anthonly.

Last night, out of the blue, I thought Casey would wait until the last minute and accuse Biaz of inappropriate conduct.  If he ever knew anything about someone with a personality disorder, he should have known how they can twist things.  He ( and the tax payers ) may be paying for all the  touchy feely behavior since he hooked himself to Casey. 

Sorry, ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: May 11, 2011, 12:40:56 PM »

All I can say is "What..no new friends in the P County jail Casey?"  No special friends, no snacks, missing your daily alottment of pork rinds and grease?

For the life of me I don't know why the defense is prone to wanting the jury to be mostly male.  I really don't because men are much more likely to give a DP verdict then women..and Casey is not the hot to trot vixen she was a few years ago.  None of these men so far seem like they would be interested in a leeching, lying, scum sucker like Casey.  I don't care if they gave her a pole to dance on ..these people are giving up their lives as they know it for the next eight weeks because she murdered her daughter.  I don't think short haired, long haired, banged, unbanged, make-up, no make-up, push up bra, no bra, these people think she is in any way attractive.  The Rudolph nose when she cries doesn't help either.  She is not going to seem attractive to any of these men once they hear the evidence.  And men can be a lot harsher on baby killers then other women.

I believe the defense would want more men because "women" are harder on women.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: May 11, 2011, 12:41:19 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys...I have not been around for a few months.   Wold someone please tell me what the ICA stand for?  I got the Casey Anthonly.

Last night, out of the blue, I thought Casey would wait until the last minute and accuse Biaz of inappropriate conduct.  If he ever knew anything about someone with a personality disorder, he should have known how they can twist things.  He ( and the tax payers ) may be paying for all the  touchy feely behavior since he hooked himself to Casey. 

same thought has been on my mind for the same reasons. if he ticks her off for any reason & whatever went on between them...he is toast

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #427 on: May 11, 2011, 12:41:51 PM »

I didn't get to see it, but can someone please explain about the lady that goes to Mass daily and why Cheney didn't want her?

I was wondering when he always asked about religious obligations, what he was trying to get at. Because I would say yes, I must go to Mass on Sunday so would that be a reason to not pick me? TIA JSM

You'd be the best juror representing the fine state of Texas.  Sunday mass would be taken care of along with a few other visits from the priest.
Thank you CC, I would love to be on the jury. So the judge said that people could attend Mass/Church on Sunday?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: May 11, 2011, 12:42:05 PM »

Sorry but I've been out all morning bush hogging...any major developments today.

LOL, how many know what bush hogging is?  I can tell you are definitely in a rural area:)
26 acres of steep terraced pastures....ugh.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: May 11, 2011, 12:43:53 PM »

I sort of think kc is throwing the only kind of temper tantrum she can under the circumstances. Her little bubble of reality has been that she was this integral part of the "team" and her handlers are really paying attention to the blogs, they adapt her behavior after every barrage of comments.  Today she's sitting there like a fairly normal defendant would but she's sullen and is punishing Bobo by refusing to sit near him (as if). She's so self centered that I'm imagining that the jury selection is waay second to her consuming tiff with Baez. He's probably relieved but I'd bet she thinks this is killing him.....when they "make up" ,the old perky kc will be back without a care in the world . That's my .02.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: May 11, 2011, 12:46:15 PM »

If I were a potential juror, seeing that dark-headed woman fawn all over KC like in the picture would turn me off!

I must have missed it but who is this woman?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: May 11, 2011, 12:46:47 PM »

I'm still curious about ICA's "incident" this a.m.  When the court went back on the record, the first thing was Finnell (no mic so couldn't hear it all) at the podium complaining about something, then commenting on the racial makeup of the jury pool.
Judge's first comments in reply were about his jury instructions.  He stated he had made the same speech/instructions to jurors in at least 15 death penalty trials and that it had gone thru appeals at least 8 times and no problems.  He gives the same speech each time.  Do you think ICA had a problem with what the judge was saying to the potential jurors??  Thoughts anyone??

I asked about this earlier and had no responses.  I'm very curious about ICA incident this morning.  Not sure if it was drama conjured up by ICA.  Maybe she said she was going to throw up - but she was only gone for a very brief period -

As for Finnell complaining to the judge - I do think the defense thinks they are going to make hay over jury selection and no doubt the incident yesterday with the "tainted" juror et al pleased them no end.

I think casey may have had a breakdown this morning because her beloved Bozo is no longer in her back pocket. Her only BF has turned his back on her as far as stroking her ego and playing her games. He seems a little more professional, I know that's a bit of a stretch, but fact is they are down to the wire here and the show must go on. Casey is use to getting her way, and Baez is distancing himself from her both physically and pschologically. She just doesn't get it....it's always worked for her before, but no more and not with her lead attorney.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 11, 2011, 12:48:39 PM »

There was a post earlier that a station was reporting someone placed $100 in her account in the new jail.  The snack situation is resolved depending on ordering and delivery schedule if true.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: May 11, 2011, 12:49:29 PM »

I'm convinced that Casey's hair is always greasy not because of lack of shampooing, it's from her grimy hand constantly stroking her hair.

Yep, constant touching and stroking of her ahir with those sweaty palms of hers..and today lots of face touching.  She is going to be a total physical mess by the time trial begins.  She is going to exhibit the outward signs of the inward tension.  I predict her back is completely broken out, her skin is not looking that good and her hair needs to be cut..there is no way she can wash that hair and body both in a 10 minute shower.  That is if she even takes a shower or tries to wash her hair as well.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: May 11, 2011, 12:49:43 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys...I have not been around for a few months.   Wold someone please tell me what the ICA stand for?  I got the Casey Anthonly.

Last night, out of the blue, I thought Casey would wait until the last minute and accuse Biaz of inappropriate conduct.  If he ever knew anything about someone with a personality disorder, he should have known how they can twist things.  He ( and the tax payers ) may be paying for all the  touchy feely behavior since he hooked himself to Casey.  

same thought has been on my mind for the same reasons. if he ticks her off for any reason & whatever went on between them...he is toast

I have thought about that also to cause a mistrial. I have wondered if she is holding back until the trial is almost over and if it is looking bad will she accuse bozo of many instances of taking advantage of her or her money or sexual things. She has no qualms about using whatever to get her way & with her being at his office all that time unsupervised, it would be easy to accuse and hard to defend by him.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 11, 2011, 12:49:45 PM »

If I were a potential juror, seeing that dark-headed woman fawn all over KC like in the picture would turn me off!

We don't know but "think" she might be a jury consultant.  IMO, she is not helping potential jurors to think nice thought of KC by fawning all over her...it looks contrived......so, if this woman is a jury consultant, IMO, she's not doing a good job.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: May 11, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »

Does anyone know, if the defense does go with the accident theory and that ICA was afraid of George so she made up the nanny story, what happens with the verdict since the state is going for 1st degree murder?  Can the jury convict her of a lesser degree like 2nd degree or is it 1st degree or nothing on that specific charge?  (i know there are other charges against her of child abuse/neglect etc)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: May 11, 2011, 12:51:56 PM »

I'm still curious about ICA's "incident" this a.m.  When the court went back on the record, the first thing was Finnell (no mic so couldn't hear it all) at the podium complaining about something, then commenting on the racial makeup of the jury pool.
Judge's first comments in reply were about his jury instructions.  He stated he had made the same speech/instructions to jurors in at least 15 death penalty trials and that it had gone thru appeals at least 8 times and no problems.  He gives the same speech each time.  Do you think ICA had a problem with what the judge was saying to the potential jurors??  Thoughts anyone??

I asked about this earlier and had no responses.  I'm very curious about ICA incident this morning.  Not sure if it was drama conjured up by ICA.  Maybe she said she was going to throw up - but she was only gone for a very brief period -

As for Finnell complaining to the judge - I do think the defense thinks they are going to make hay over jury selection and no doubt the incident yesterday with the "tainted" juror et al pleased them no end.

I think casey may have had a breakdown this morning because her beloved Bozo is no longer in her back pocket. Her only BF has turned his back on her as far as stroking her ego and playing her games. He seems a little more professional, I know that's a bit of a stretch, but fact is they are down to the wire here and the show must go on. Casey is use to getting her way, and Baez is distancing himself from her both physically and pschologically. She just doesn't get it....it's always worked for her before, but no more and not with her lead attorney.

A ploy to whip Baez back in line!

Albeit, she could be sick...she looks like she's sick in a couple of today's pictures.

Now, is that because of the jailhouse food or worry over how to whip Baez in line.

This is a battle that bears our watching - Baez and KC - both have huge egos!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: May 11, 2011, 12:52:02 PM »

We don't know.  Jury consultant, behavioral consultant, Blog reader, image consultant....other...all guesses.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: May 11, 2011, 12:52:10 PM »

I didn't know either -- Inmate Casey Anthony is what I finally figured out.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.