June 16, 2024, 04:45:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 3 - 5/11/11  (Read 161477 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: May 11, 2011, 07:50:07 PM »

New defense theory, according to JVM and Brad Conway, KC didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days because of the physical, sexual and emotional abuse by her family and she was afraid of them. And that Caylee's death was accidental....

Umm ... WHAT!!! If this is what Baez is banking on, Casey better go back to day one of the jury selection and take the plea deal. So because she was sexually and physically abused and her baby was dead, she didn't tell Cindy and George and instead kept her daughter in her trunk.

WHHAAATTTTT!!!! That is the stupid theory that JVM has been shilling for 2 days now? GOOD GRIEF.

If that is the case, why did KC run back to the A's home when she was out on bail?

Sorry, but this is the same flawed theory that Joran tried to spew in the death of Natalee Holloway, accidental death. However, oif there is an accidental death, why does one hide the body? If she had said this in the first week, she might have never have beed tried for anything.

No way Jose ... don't do it, it still does not explain the clubbing, the lies, etc ... or the evidense.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 07:52:20 PM by Red » Logged
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: May 11, 2011, 07:51:28 PM »

wow, three pieces of duct tape and the searches on the anthony computer about neck breaking and household weapons does not equal an accident
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: May 11, 2011, 07:52:10 PM »

Okay, JVM is off the hook this time. It wasn't Bozo's theory she was talking about, but Brad Conway's theory. BC is changing his theory for the camers, but JVM tells us he said that Baez will claim there was an accidental death. And that KC didn't tell because of prior abuse, emotional and physical.

If he states it was an accident, she is admitting she killed her at least by negligence...if that were the case she would have been begging for a plea & no further reason to fear her parents since she was in custody & an adult.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: May 11, 2011, 07:53:12 PM »

They are desperate people with no defense..NONE

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: May 11, 2011, 07:58:41 PM »

snipped : hinkymeter.com
a woman attending todays hearing said this:
I attended the morning session today. What I saw was a frightened girl who was totally embarrassed when the charges were read against her. She never looked up... She was truly crying -- yes, for herself... She's not a good actress. Once the jury pool was sent to the back for individual questioning, we had a 10 minute break. Jose said, "CASEY! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU NOW!" They went into a back room and came out after a bit and she had been crying. I thought he was mad that she cried again in front the the potential jurors, but she did it again this afternoon so I'm not sure what happened, but he was really mad at her. I wish that I could have stayed for the afternoon, but I had to get home.

It was really neat to see all the players in person. That Jim L. guy struck up some small talk with my daughter and myself...seemed nice enough.

EVERYONE is thinner than they appear on tv or online. I know it's snark, but Casey need to friggin chop off that mane as it's totally damaged and ugly looking. I guess she has no conditioner. Whoever cut her bangs did a terrible job. They are really uneven and a weird length. My daughter is a cosmatoligist (sp) and I asked what she would do with Dorothy Sims hair...she said, "Not what she's doing with it NOW!" Hahahhaa!

Judge Perry was just awesome as usual! He made what could have been dull entertaining...

Hmm. I'm obviously not a KC fan, but she did pay the fool 200K. He ought not to be acting like he is doing her any favors. He is just so incompetent, but I think the media coverage has given him a way over-inflated opinion of his abilities.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: May 11, 2011, 08:05:01 PM »

theory picking lol

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: May 11, 2011, 08:13:55 PM »

George Anthony's attorney says he didn't kill or molest

Anthony Attorney Says Legal Action Could Be Necessary

Lippman said he is aware of attempts to paint George and Cindy in a negative light.

"The defense can try whatever they'd like to try," Lippman said.

Lippman said that legal action might be necessary, depending on what happens during the trial.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/map.html

I'm actually happy that Georgie isn't planning on taking the fall.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: May 11, 2011, 08:19:23 PM »

2011.05.06 OC Jail Response to Anthonys Motion for Relief Regarding Video Visitation
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7DjeAMt_BpIMDI1MTdhNGQtNWQ4Ni00ZTQ0LWJjM2ItYWRjODk1YzRkMGI0&hl=en
2011.05.06 State Notice of Provision of Discovery
Melissa England info

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7DjeAMt_BpIYWNmNGZjNDQtNzA1MS00M2E0LTlmYWQtZTUyZTVmZjBmNzEw&hl=en
2011.05.09 Motion for Additional Hours of Investigation

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7DjeAMt_BpIMDRiMGI3Y2QtODM5Zi00NmQ2LWIzMDItNDdiZDgwYTQ4NTZi&hl=en
2011.05.09 Order Temp Prohibiting Dissemination of Info
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7DjeAMt_BpIMWI5NzZlNWYtMmIyMC00YjI3LWFhZTAtYmJkM2FhY2E1MWEx&hl=en

Loca
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: May 11, 2011, 08:25:30 PM »

I am assuming the additional. investigative hours are for R. Bolin

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: May 11, 2011, 08:26:38 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27860339/detail.html

Day 3: Casey Falls Ill, Perry Fines, The 'Perfect' Juror
Jury Selection Continues For Casey Anthony Murder Trial
POSTED: 6:53 pm EDT May 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:14 pm EDT May 11, 2011

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: May 11, 2011, 08:27:32 PM »

donks
yes to dig up dirt on the jurors!

Loca
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: May 11, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »

I am watching ng and that patricia lady that talked and got the 50 jurors dismissed yesterday said that she didn't even know she was a witness cause she had told baez that she did not want to be because of the way she feels about the case..
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: May 11, 2011, 08:37:08 PM »

snipped from websleuths.com
someone there posted this:
Originally Posted by darnudes 
For those fascinated by the interplay between ICA and Baez (I know I am) I've come across another section that bears watching again. The reason I'm so interested in this is because
1. I think the relationship between ICA and Baez is deteriorating
2. ICA is not a client the defense is able to control for the length of the trial
3. ICA seems to be using the classic "divide and conquer" technique on her attorneys all for reasons which seem unfathomable but I can only surmise that this is ICA at her game playing best
4. I honestly believe that ICA believes that something special is going on between her and Baez
5. This will come back later to haunt Baez when/if he is accused of improper conduct with his client by his client.
6. I think Baez is fully aware that this scenario is coming and could by why his visits to ICA have dwindled down to virtually nothing, I don't think he visits her alone anymore either.

Okay, so we have seen yesterdays spat and then the carry on this morning, ICA was obviously unhappy with her seating arrangements and treatment by Baez, she complained to Mason and Finnell about Baez, Mason went to talk to Baez to smooth over troubled waters so then Baez approached ICA and ICA's response to Baez caused Sims to immediately tell ICA to stop what ever she was saying. The Judge entered the courtroom thus putting an end, for now, to what was happening.

Later in the day when the new jury pool was to be brought in everyone gets up to move their seats to the opposite side of the table. This is what I see next starting at the 2.49 mark:

1. ICA gets up to move her things, Finnell kind of interrupts and motions to Mason and Baez for ICA to sit up with them, Baez must put the kibosh on it and Mason just shrugs his shoulders, you can see ICA motioning to Mason to move down but he won't
2. Eventually Finnell comes back and tells her to sit next to her which she does but she looks very unhappy
3. As the Judge is asking if the state is ready and if the defense is ready, ICA shoots Baez a look that is so sad and forlorn it's quite startling. The look is at mark 4.18.

ICA is so unhappy by what I can only imagine is her feeling that Baez is ignoring her - she's so upset and she looks ready to cry and not because the charges are going to be read out again to another jury pool but by what is happening between her and Baez. Luckily for her, her attention is diverted by the dismissal of the jury pool.

How long before the relationship between Baez and ICA disintegrates entirely?

My guess is not long and this is due partly to them spending so much time together recently and ICA inability to understand where she is and why she is there.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27841998/index.html

Loca
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: May 11, 2011, 08:38:27 PM »

New defense theory, according to JVM and Brad Conway, KC didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days because of the physical, sexual and emotional abuse by her family and she was afraid of them. And that Caylee's death was accidental....

Umm ... WHAT!!! If this is what Baez is banking on, Casey better go back to day one of the jury selection and take the plea deal. So because she was sexually and physically abused and her baby was dead, she didn't tell Cindy and George and instead kept her daughter in her trunk.

WHHAAATTTTT!!!! That is the stupid theory that JVM has been shilling for 2 days now? GOOD GRIEF.

If that is the case, why did KC run back to the A's home when she was out on bail?

Sorry, but this is the same flawed theory that Joran tried to spew in the death of Natalee Holloway, accidental death. However, oif there is an accidental death, why does one hide the body? If she had said this in the first week, she might have never have beed tried for anything.

No way Jose ... don't do it, it still does not explain the clubbing, the lies, etc ... or the evidense.

And the video visitations does NOT support a claim that she is scared of them.  Remember that first call to her house.  Man was she ugly and didn't seem scared of anyone or anything.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: May 11, 2011, 08:44:55 PM »

That theory is exactly what I thought they would try to float to the jury, but of course the whole thing is a lie.  That fact doesn't mean they won't try it.  That silly Jane Velez Mitchell thinks it explains it all.  In fact, it explains nothing.  Of course, I don't know this for a fact.  It's an opinion which is now apparently shared with Conway and Velez-Mitchell which I don't consider to be an singular honor. 

As to the duct tape, they will come up with something--maybe Casey tried to make it look like a kidnapping because she was afraid of George and Cindy. And that's why she made up the Zenaida story.

Don't mean to be confrontational, but I think that being once bitten confers an immunity to further bites.  The irony is indeed rich.

What I actually think is that Casey and Cindy had a big fight on June 15th and Casey stormed out with Caylee.  I think she had probably been using Chloroform on Caylee for some time and leaving her unconscious in the trunk at night while she partied.  I think that this time after she was unconscious (I sincerely hope she was unconscious) Casey put duct tape on Caylee's mouth and nostrils and killed her.  I can think of no other explanation for the duct tape.  But even if Casey killed her accidentally with too much chloroform, that's still murder one because it occurred during felony child abuse.

I don't think Cindy knew that Caylee was dead until after the third call. I think George saw the remains in the car trunk on June 24th and might have helped dispose of it.  We all know that George is not too bright. I think Lee lives on the planet Pluto--oh yeah, it's been decided that Pluto's not a planet anymore.  But he does live somewhere in space and so does his girlfriend, Mallory.

And as I've said before, I don't know this is correct and other opinions have as much credibility as do mine. We will find out next week I hope.

I'm going to take a few days' break until the trial starts.  See ya, Monks.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: May 11, 2011, 08:49:50 PM »

Jo Ellen Demitri say KC is exhibiting signs of multiple personality disorder!  OMG!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: May 11, 2011, 08:50:31 PM »

Jo Ellen Demitri say KC is exhibiting signs of multiple personality disorder!  OMG!!!

I just heard that.  How irresponsible!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: May 11, 2011, 08:51:24 PM »

Interesting article about R Bolin

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=3uhRAAAAIBAJ&sjid=c3IDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5754,3179008&dq=rosalie-bolin&hl=en
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1178 on: May 11, 2011, 08:51:46 PM »

MOO, nobody helped KC do anything.  She killed, buried/moved, and dumped little Caylee all on her own.  There is no way in hades that George would see his dear granddaughter's body in the trunk of a car and just go help dispose of her body.  I would believe it more if it was Cindy helping to dispose of the body, but even that I don't buy.  The emotion in her voice on that 3rd phonecall you cannot fake.  That is the only time she was truthful, IMO. 

KC needed no help.  Caylee weighed what 20 pounds?  She did this all by her self, because she has no soul.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: May 11, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »

They don't have 100 prospectives yet.
Are they going to get another panel tomorrow.
I think they should.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.