June 25, 2024, 09:04:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 3 - 5/11/11  (Read 163045 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1220 on: May 11, 2011, 09:57:07 PM »

Brad.. duct tape over her mouth was not an accident
And this coming from a man who sat on the Larry King show and said there was NO duct tape.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: May 11, 2011, 09:58:18 PM »

I get live updates from the Pinellas County Sheriff Dept. and this just came across...Casey?? Maybe she heard she is suppose to have multiple personality disorder and she is practicing for court tomorrow?

9:19 PM
MEDIUM
S2

EMOT. DIST. PERSON

PINELLAS COUNTY JAIL
14840 49TH ST N
COUNTY

S20B

I am sure she is going to pull something and I would not doubt that is her trying out her new crazzzzzy stunt.

I've been here too long today..what's that mean? Is someone at the jail sending out info on Casey? Is she in her cell screaming? Talking to herself? Crying (not real tears)? Chomping too loudly on the0 windfall into her commissary account today? I'm confused....sorry monkeys
  Samarie, Pinellas county lists its active calls to 911 online, and they were called to the jail tonight for someone going, well, crazy...

Oh..ok, I get it now. Thanks...Emotionally Disturbed Person, well...Casey is qualified and so it could be a call about her. Guess a trip into reality sucks when you live in LaLa land.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: May 11, 2011, 09:58:30 PM »

And this coming from a man who sat on the Larry King show and said there was NO duct tape.   
I forgot about that..
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: May 11, 2011, 09:59:56 PM »

Now we have come full circle:  

::snipping2::

She has sold the film rights to her story to a Los Angeles production company, Silver Creek Entertainment.

"It fascinates me the way this woman fell in love with this man," says Silver Creek President Larry Garrison. "I see it as 'Dead Man Walking.' "

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-09-16/news/ls-44389_1_rosalie-martinez/5

I knew I had heard the name Larry Garrison before and I found it in my old files. He represented Bozo in selling the pictures for KC............all come big circle here.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-nbc-corresondence-document-11120,0,3427699.htmlpage
Correct my memory but wasn't Larry Garrison an AKA for Todd Black ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: May 11, 2011, 09:59:59 PM »

LOL, I caught that too. Was surprised NG didn't shoot back...BRAD, NOW BRAD, hold on...Didn't you say on Larry King that there was NO duct tape?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: May 11, 2011, 10:00:26 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to the juror whom the judge was going to have come back for a full voir dire session in the afternoon, so he wouldn't have to cancel/reschedule a flight if he wasn't picked?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1226 on: May 11, 2011, 10:01:35 PM »

I get live updates from the Pinellas County Sheriff Dept. and this just came across...Casey?? Maybe she heard she is suppose to have multiple personality disorder and she is practicing for court tomorrow?

MEDIUM
S2

EMOT. DIST. PERSON

PINELLAS COUNTY JAIL
14840 49TH ST N
COUNTY

S20B

I am sure she is going to pull something and I would not doubt that is her trying out her new crazzzzzy stunt.

I've been here too long today..what's that mean? Is someone at the jail sending out info on Casey? Is she in her cell screaming? Talking to herself? Crying (not real tears)? Chomping too loudly on the0 windfall into her commissary account today? I'm confused....sorry monkeys
  Samarie, Pinellas county lists its active calls to 911 online, and they were called to the jail tonight for someone going, well, crazy...

I hope it is her and that she is losing her mind and that she winds up in a straight jacket in a nice white hospital for the insane somewhere for the rest of her miserable life.  But, likely, if it is her, she is just P'd off that she is not getting her way, so is having a temper tantrum of sorts.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1227 on: May 11, 2011, 10:02:15 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to the juror whom the judge was going to have come back for a full voir dire session in the afternoon, so he wouldn't have to cancel/reschedule a flight if he wasn't picked?

Was wondering that myself.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: May 11, 2011, 10:03:24 PM »

She has sold the film rights to her story to a Los Angeles production company, Silver Creek Entertainment.

"It fascinates me the way this woman fell in love with this man," says Silver Creek President Larry Garrison. "I see it as 'Dead Man Walking.' "

I knew I had heard the name Larry Garrison before and I found it in my old files. He represented Bozo in selling the pictures for KC............all come big circle here.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-nbc-corresondence-document-11120,0,3427699.htmlpage

No, Larry Garrison worked for the Anthonys as their spokesperson for a while. NeJame and the A's said he took money for the A's tv appearance when he shouldn't have. He busted Cindy on her email saying she gave LE the wrong hairbrush.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: May 11, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »

MEDIUM
S2

EMOT. DIST. PERSON

PINELLAS COUNTY JAIL
14840 49TH ST N
COUNTY

S20B

I hope it is her and that she is losing her mind and that she winds up in a straight jacket in a nice white hospital for the insane somewhere for the rest of her miserable life.  But, likely, if it is her, she is just P'd off that she is not getting her way, so is having a temper tantrum of sorts.

I get the feeling JP has no sympathy for this defendent. If she heads off in a paddy wagon to the funny farm tonight I think JP will continue as scheduled tomorrow by getting a waiver for Casey's absence, just like he threatened today when she was helped out of the courtroom. IMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: May 11, 2011, 10:04:21 PM »

I thought that was Gil Cabbot.  IIRC Larry G was the first spokesperson for Mr and Mrs Rosebud and sold a bunch of pictures to the netowrks for them and Bobo. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: May 11, 2011, 10:04:39 PM »

George Anthony's attorney says he didn't kill or molest

Anthony Attorney Says Legal Action Could Be Necessary

Lippman said he is aware of attempts to paint George and Cindy in a negative light.

"The defense can try whatever they'd like to try," Lippman said.

Lippman said that legal action might be necessary, depending on what happens during the trial.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/map.html

I'm actually happy that Georgie isn't planning on taking the fall.

Why would he take a fall for her? Her whole life has been that family falling on the sword for her. It is about time someone stops...........Let her take her own consequences.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: May 11, 2011, 10:05:51 PM »

I thought that was Gil Cabbot.  IIRC Larry G was the first spokesperson for Mr and Mrs Rosebud and sold a bunch of pictures to the netowrks for them and Bobo. 

It was.........but that is the same company from back them I believe.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: May 11, 2011, 10:08:07 PM »

Hmmm full circle indeed.  Wonder if part of his assist in the slimy pix deal was that Baez by hook or crook bring this show to trial. LG could then showcase his belle of the serial killer world ( so romantic) and then bring Baez, the struggling atty to the screen???  I swear, every person associated with Baez is a low life.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: May 11, 2011, 10:08:29 PM »

Sorry...wrong
Garrison was the PR for the A's and was fired for collecting fees for himself.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1235 on: May 11, 2011, 10:09:32 PM »

Okay, JVM is off the hook this time. It wasn't Bozo's theory she was talking about, but Brad Conway's theory. BC is changing his theory for the camers, but JVM tells us he said that Baez will claim there was an accidental death. And that KC didn't tell because of prior abuse, emotional and physical.
I don't want to burst their bubble but no one will buy this story.  If it was an accident (which it wasn't) they how could she be in such a good mood stealing money from a so called friend and partying.  The dufense is dumber than I thought!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: May 11, 2011, 10:09:52 PM »

Good background story on R Bolin
http://articles.latimes.com/1996-09-16/news/ls-44389_1_rosalie-martinez

More recent article (2010) mentions rumours of a movie deal about her story.  Really wondering if she took this on to help her movie cause.

http://www.folioweekly.com/documents/mitcir.pdf

regardless, she walked out on 4 children ages 14, 12, 7 and 6 to married a serial rapist and murderer who is on death row.  This can not get any stranger.

She is also very good at appealing http://law.justia.com/cases/florida/first-district-court-of-appeal/2011/10-4650.html 

What I like about Judge Perry is that he takes his time and his job both very seriously.  He has been very detailed in his motion denials to the defense.  He includes laws and past cases to back up his decisions. 

One thing I heard him say this last week stuck with me.  He knows how all the other Chief Justices think..he studies them and their opinions in cases.  He is very careful to make sure he has covered all his bases and knows what he is up against should an appeal arise.  When he says he is not going to try this case again I believe him.  The man is superior in the job he does. 

Make no mistake..this woman can ask for an appeal for Casey..I don't think she will because no one is paying her at present..and Casey is out of bucks.  Her job is all about getting paid..and time to visit her hubby in jail..those two do not connect with Casey..and this lady is no Andrea Lyons..not by far. 

Any appeal request from this trial will be denied..I am saying that upfront because that is Judge Perry's record..his cases are not thrown out on appeal..the appeals are thrown out.  Baez knows this and so does Foghorn. 

The Tupperware lady is there to cut bangs and buy little blouses..and maybe instruct on theatrical performance..so far it ain't worth whatever they are paying her..hope they got a guarantee like you get from your Tupperware lady..Casey gonna need that money for pork rinds.

Gypsy I absolutely agree that this woman is all about bucks to put towards getting her soul mate off death row.  So why is she involved in this case?  What is in it for her?  From all I have read it is ALL about her and what she wants.  Anyone who can walk out on 4 girls for someone on death row is not thinking of impacts on anyone around them, but only themselves.  This case has been an indigent case for some time.  There is no way she is doing this for free.  What was the draw card to get her into the mix at this point?  What has the Tupperware lady been promised/find beneficial for her to get involved?
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: May 11, 2011, 10:11:17 PM »

MEDIUM
S2

EMOT. DIST. PERSON

PINELLAS COUNTY JAIL
14840 49TH ST N
COUNTY

S20B

I agree, Baez is not giving her any attention and it is ticking her off...I think she is going to have an imaginary nervous breakdown...kinda like the imaginary Zanny the nanny..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: May 11, 2011, 10:12:49 PM »

I thought that was Gil Cabbot.  IIRC Larry G was the first spokesperson for Mr and Mrs Rosebud and sold a bunch of pictures to the netowrks for them and Bobo.  

It was.........but that is the same company from back them I believe.

Here is some more on Garrison...........

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2008/09/leonard-padilla-larry-garrison-three.html

Note; on Larry Garrison's Silver Creek Entertainment website the feature on the "Press Release" page is none other than Casey Anthony Click Here...http://www.silvercreekentertainment.net/press-con.html

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: May 11, 2011, 10:13:04 PM »

Good background story on R Bolin
http://articles.latimes.com/1996-09-16/news/ls-44389_1_rosalie-martinez

More recent article (2010) mentions rumours of a movie deal about her story.  Really wondering if she took this on to help her movie cause.

http://www.folioweekly.com/documents/mitcir.pdf

regardless, she walked out on 4 children ages 14, 12, 7 and 6 to married a serial rapist and murderer who is on death row.  This can not get any stranger.

She is also very good at appealing http://law.justia.com/cases/florida/first-district-court-of-appeal/2011/10-4650.html 

What I like about Judge Perry is that he takes his time and his job both very seriously.  He has been very detailed in his motion denials to the defense.  He includes laws and past cases to back up his decisions. 

One thing I heard him say this last week stuck with me.  He knows how all the other Chief Justices think..he studies them and their opinions in cases.  He is very careful to make sure he has covered all his bases and knows what he is up against should an appeal arise.  When he says he is not going to try this case again I believe him.  The man is superior in the job he does. 

Make no mistake..this woman can ask for an appeal for Casey..I don't think she will because no one is paying her at present..and Casey is out of bucks.  Her job is all about getting paid..and time to visit her hubby in jail..those two do not connect with Casey..and this lady is no Andrea Lyons..not by far. 

Any appeal request from this trial will be denied..I am saying that upfront because that is Judge Perry's record..his cases are not thrown out on appeal..the appeals are thrown out.  Baez knows this and so does Foghorn. 

The Tupperware lady is there to cut bangs and buy little blouses..and maybe instruct on theatrical performance..so far it ain't worth whatever they are paying her..hope they got a guarantee like you get from your Tupperware lady..Casey gonna need that money for pork rinds.

Gypsy I absolutely agree that this woman is all about bucks to put towards getting her soul mate off death row.  So why is she involved in this case?  What is in it for her?  From all I have read it is ALL about her and what she wants.  Anyone who can walk out on 4 girls for someone on death row is not thinking of impacts on anyone around them, but only themselves.  This case has been an indigent case for some time.  There is no way she is doing this for free.  What was the draw card to get her into the mix at this point?  What has the Tupperware lady been promised/find beneficial for her to get involved?
Baez has requested 200 more hrs for investigation (I'm assuming for this lady)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.