March 28, 2024, 01:12:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 4 - 5/12/11  (Read 169682 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: May 12, 2011, 05:51:05 PM »

How many minutes do I have to make it look like I did anything domestically at all today, not to mention prepare something for dinner?
Forget about the house and order in Chinese or whatever you like. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: May 12, 2011, 05:51:09 PM »

Another related but bit sidebar thought

All Bozo managed to do in bringing up Nancy Grace so much is boost her ratings for the coverage of this trial.

Was thinking the same thing everytime he brought it up... Maybe she'll thank him tonight.

LOL, Im sure she'll be on a tear to some extent
No doubt she'll be extra "entertaining" tonight! I may have to break out a little wine (not whine like Baez) and LMAO.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1102 on: May 12, 2011, 05:51:17 PM »

If I walked back in and the judge said "LISTEN UP", I think I would of fainted.

Monkey down on branch 3!!!!!  Monkey Devil!

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: May 12, 2011, 05:51:23 PM »

I had to leave for a few hours..seems like I didn't miss too much.

So..we have only gotten through 3 p jurors..did all three make it through?  Has Baez had to use an of his strikes yet?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: May 12, 2011, 05:51:45 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud...

I wonder if the defense is setting up for the mental, verbal, sex abuse, abuse from this dysfunctional family will get LWOP. Then an appeal put in for a lighter sentence for the types of abuse Casey had  to endure.... Now for a shocker would the defense come out and say beings the father was not disclosed and not acknowledge would they imply Caylee was conceived by rape another mental issue Casey has kepted inside..

Just some thoughts..

Okay.okay............we can concede all of this just sentence her to LWOP and stop this insanity.

I agree.. But I don't want an appeal brought forth for a lighter sentenced..
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: May 12, 2011, 05:52:16 PM »

How many minutes do I have to make it look like I did anything domestically at all today, not to mention prepare something for dinner?

HA-HA!  I have until 1:30 am!  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1106 on: May 12, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »

I did nothing all day either besides play with my birds, stop them from fighting, watch this on my computer, and oh, I threw on some hotdogs, mac and cheese and made me some mashed taters. 

Hubby has actaully been listening to it with me. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: May 12, 2011, 05:53:14 PM »

Casey Anthony's attorneys say she was sexually abused as child

::snipping2::

Local defense attorneys believe Anthony's defense team will try to blame Casey's father, George.

Jeff Brown is a local attorney who's tried 10 murder cases and is one of six attorneys in Florida who ever tried a federal death case.

"You have to never lose sight of the ultimate goal here, which is to keep your client off death row.  And when you run a defense that says 'My client didn't kill her daughter, but the grandfather, her father did, and oh by the way, I didn't report it, because I was sexually abused,' that's your defense?  You better have a lock solid defense," Brown said

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/191875/250/Attorneys-Anthony-was-sexually-abused-as-child-
Which they don't have! Period

Think about this............if George was the father they have half way proved it at that point. The rest would line up because of all his actions and his lies..........I hate to say it but that might just do it.............it would make it only LWOP but it would work I am afraid.

Speaking of George...........what was that about him going to the hospital? Results in yet?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: May 12, 2011, 05:53:42 PM »

If I walked back in and the judge said "LISTEN UP", I think I would of fainted.

Monkey down on branch 3!!!!!  Monkey Devil!

Hugs, Magic 

Me to .... and then all the DO NOTs very loudly.  I would have needed to change my diaper after that. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: May 12, 2011, 05:54:09 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Let me explain: juror can be stricken by state or defense after questioning. Attorneys can do it immediately or wait (back strike) -fell
5 minutes ago

Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry denied defense's attempt to have juror removed on pretrial. Defense will reserve right to back strike. #CaseyAnthony -fell
7 minutes ago

Casey Anthony News13
Judge says court asked if juror could set aside his opinion. Juror said yes. Perry says Juror 1129 stays.

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: May 12, 2011, 05:55:48 PM »

So..we have only gotten through 3 p jurors..did all three make it through?  Has Baez had to use an of his strikes yet?

So far, three jurors questioned and all made it through.
Baez wants to keep option to back-strike active for # 1129 at a later date.

Supposedly there are 2 more to be questioned today.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: May 12, 2011, 05:56:04 PM »

Local defense attorneys believe Anthony's defense team will try to blame Casey's father, George.

Jeff Brown is a local attorney who's tried 10 murder cases and is one of six attorneys in Florida who ever tried a federal death case.

"You have to never lose sight of the ultimate goal here, which is to keep your client off death row.  And when you run a defense that says 'My client didn't kill her daughter, but the grandfather, her father did, and oh by the way, I didn't report it, because I was sexually abused,' that's your defense?  You better have a lock solid defense," Brown said

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/191875/250/Attorneys-Anthony-was-sexually-abused-as-child-
This is starting to sound like a case I am very familiar with out of Jacksonville, FL.
It is the Maddie Clifton case from 1998. Her neighbor was 14 at the time and he was convicted of killing her. Her body was hidden under his waterbed for about a week and his mom found it.
He supposedly was so afraid of the abuse of his father that he kept going back in the room until she was dead. They took xrays of his brain and this is what his family said it showed ...

"During part of psychological testing prior to his trial, Josh had to undergo some x-rays of his brain. One of them showed the presence of bilateral frontal lobe lesions. Lesions in that area of the brain directly affect a person's ability to understand future consequences of his or her actions, among other things."

He is in for life and there was talk of a re-trial but I don't think it ever happened. Also, the jury never heard about this testing during the trial.

Hubby on way home for dinner and I have to "cook!"  You all are doing good on here and I hadn't logged in for awhile but do read.

Edit to change color from navy to black.  Please post in black, colors are hard on some of our monkeys eyes.  MB

Thanks for sharing.  I remember reading about the case.  It was really sad.  Wasn't the boys mother the one who actually found the little girl?  If I'm thinking of the right case, the little kids knew each other and got along, right?  How hard would that be for both those mothers.  I just can't imagine how awful it would be to know your child did something so terrible (a child in that case too, not a 20 something year old).  I hadn't realized that there was any issues with the boys brain.  It is interesting that they keep talking about it (brain defect or something along those lines) today in regards to this case
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 05:57:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: May 12, 2011, 05:56:47 PM »

wow only 3Js in almost 6hr,at this rate it will be about 5.5 days to get the other 34
so is this court in session sat. and sun. too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: May 12, 2011, 05:57:20 PM »

Which they don't have! Period

Think about this............if George was the father they have half way proved it at that point. The rest would line up because of all his actions and his lies..........I hate to say it but that might just do it.............it would make it only LWOP but it would work I am afraid.

Speaking of George...........what was that about him going to the hospital? Results in yet?
Someone apparently started the rumor or was talking about his attempted suicide and it snowballed from there.  As far as we know, George is not in the hospital.

I still don't believe George is the father.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: May 12, 2011, 05:57:35 PM »

HA-HA!  I have until 1:30 am!  
Can you come clean my house too? OH yeah, my teenager wants to know what's for dinner! LOL
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: May 12, 2011, 05:57:41 PM »

I hope the next one is super quick, a woman, who looks right at KC and says, I think she is a baby killing hoebag. 

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: May 12, 2011, 05:58:54 PM »

I hope the next one is super quick, a woman, who looks right at KC and says, I think she is a baby killing hoebag. 
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: May 12, 2011, 05:58:56 PM »

I did nothing all day either besides play with my birds, stop them from fighting, watch this on my computer, and oh, I threw on some hotdogs, mac and cheese and made me some mashed taters. 

Hubby has actaully been listening to it with me. 
Are you sure were not twins..we are having the same dinner and my hubby is with me and we have dogs that we are contenting with..LOL Guess we should have combined households for a day.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: May 12, 2011, 05:58:56 PM »

Pre-emptory challenge by Bozo is reserved by Bozo.
Didn't know u could reserve those.

He was objecting, since it was denied he will have to use a peremptory challenge

Thanks, Capp.
I wasn't aware you got reserve preemptory challenges.
I guess he's saving them for when he decides there's someone worse.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: May 12, 2011, 05:59:23 PM »

It is pathetic that Casey will claim a stranger did this, she didn't do this, her father did this, her family molested her, she has a brain defect, etc. rather than accept responsibility.  Taking responsibility might actually have saved her life before it is all said and done.  I've always thought that her parents would enable her all the way to death row.  It seems she has a lot of willing participants along with her parents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.