April 24, 2024, 10:42:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 4 - 5/12/11  (Read 170085 times)
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: May 12, 2011, 06:01:22 PM »

Hi monkeys! I am new to posting but have been reading forever. I keep reading about shocking news that will make everyone understand in the defenses opening arguments. GA molesting ICA would not be a shocker, because everyone has said it. But maybe Cindy did the molesting and because she was afraid of her mom she did not report but told GA and he helped cover it up because he knew Cindy would flip out. ICA said she had a strained relationship with GA and maybe that was because he knew what Cindy was doing? IDK just throwing stuff out! That would be shocking!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: May 12, 2011, 06:01:33 PM »

2 more to go today?
Next up #1398.

There is NO WAY JOSE this trial will start next Tues.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: May 12, 2011, 06:02:20 PM »

How many minutes do I have to make it look like I did anything domestically at all today, not to mention prepare something for dinner?

HA-HA!  I have until 1:30 am!   
Can you come clean my house too? OH yeah, my teenager wants to know what's for dinner! LOL

I don't know- what's she making?  haha!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1123 on: May 12, 2011, 06:02:43 PM »

How many minutes do I have to make it look like I did anything domestically at all today, not to mention prepare something for dinner?

I did nothing all day either besides play with my birds, stop them from fighting, watch this on my computer, and oh, I threw on some hotdogs, mac and cheese and made me some mashed taters. 

Hubby has actaully been listening to it with me. 
Are you sure were not twins..we are having the same dinner and my hubby is with me and we have dogs that we are contenting with..LOL Guess we should have combined households for a day.

We should have.  Maybe the dogs would stop the birds fighting.  Hubby is only newly interested in this since he cannot avoid it beign playing loudly, so I can hear.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: May 12, 2011, 06:03:02 PM »

Time for some wine and klonopin.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: May 12, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »

I wonder what is keeping that one side of her bangs back today?  Grease?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: May 12, 2011, 06:03:51 PM »

It is pathetic that Casey will claim a stranger did this, she didn't do this, her father did this, her family molested her, she has a brain defect, etc. rather than accept responsibility.  Taking responsibility might actually have saved her life before it is all said and done.  I've always thought that her parents would enable her all the way to death row.  It seems she has a lot of willing participants along with her parents.
BBM

Same here.   Casey has never taken responsibility for anything, she won't start now.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: May 12, 2011, 06:04:12 PM »

If the defense team keeps Casey off death row- they've won!

I am not sure if I would agree with that 100%. They were offered a plea deal with would most likely not have been life in prison. Might have offered possibity of parole. Or in the past she might have been able to plea to an even lesser charge.

I actually believe that Baez took a manslaughter case of 8-15 years and so effectively and vigerously defended his clint that it is now a capital 1 murder, death penatly case.

That is exactly what he did. This case could have been plead down in the beginning if ANYONE had the sense to do it. The evidence at that time was not there yet, and the body had not been found, so there was the possibility that they could not get a conviction.  I would have plead her out way back when and she might have been getting out of jail by now, if I was convincing enough.

While I wholeheartedly agree with you all 100% that she SHOULD have been plead out (all the talking heads said that from day 33 or so), I think Baez had a different agenda than representing his client to the best of his ability.

IMO IF Baez would have done that....the whole country would not even remember his name right now.  He has accomplished exactly what he came on board for....his NOTORIETY and his WEALTH.  He is planning on getting the royalties for the book & movie and talking engagements for a long time.  He probably won't ever have to try another case (thank goodness for all of the criminals in FL)...just hire lawyers to work for him.  He will forever be known as the attorney who represented Casey Anthony.  And they will all still respect him even though he lost (or they will act like they do)....they will say it was a no-win case to begin with  blah blah blah.  

WE know the truth...because we have studied and have found out most of the 'behind the scenes' goings on.  Nobody will ever be told that he had the opportunity to plea her....and that she would have gotten out in a few years.  

I don't see him EVER being on what he calls "The Nancy Grace Entertainment Show" though.  He can kiss that one good-bye.

JMO...  >>>>>Thanks for passing that over Capp
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: May 12, 2011, 06:04:31 PM »

Hi monkeys! I am new to posting but have been reading forever. I keep reading about shocking news that will make everyone understand in the defenses opening arguments. GA molesting ICA would not be a shocker, because everyone has said it. But maybe Cindy did the molesting and because she was afraid of her mom she did not report but told GA and he helped cover it up because he knew Cindy would flip out. ICA said she had a strained relationship with GA and maybe that was because he knew what Cindy was doing? IDK just throwing stuff out! That would be shocking!

Welcome West941!

So you are thinking they are going to blame Cindy?  Interesting take but I'm still leaning towards George.  We all know Casey is the guilty party.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: May 12, 2011, 06:05:04 PM »

1398~ Female.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: May 12, 2011, 06:05:26 PM »

WELCOME west941!!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1131 on: May 12, 2011, 06:05:28 PM »

NG entertainment show          
I'm sure NG will respond to Baez re-titling her show. I can't wait to watch her tonight even though she drives me batty.

It will be entertainment just to hear/see her reaction!  I can't wait either!   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: May 12, 2011, 06:05:29 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys West941!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: May 12, 2011, 06:05:56 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Time now 6pm and juror #1398 is being called in. #CaseyAnthony -fell
2 minutes ago

Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry ordered sandwiches for the 2 remaining jurors. #CaseyAnthony -fell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Judge Perry is a great judge and compassionate with the jurors
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: May 12, 2011, 06:07:25 PM »

Two things.

1.  Why has she not read email.

2.  Did you see KCs face when the juror said she has a life?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: May 12, 2011, 06:07:45 PM »

Did you see Casey's face when this woman said she didn't follow this case, she has a life?   Casey's look was like, what? Your life does not involve me?!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1136 on: May 12, 2011, 06:08:04 PM »

HLN is talking about a defense of PTSD from being sexually abused may save her life.

With one factor not being discussed....she has not received ANY mental health care whatsoever in her entire life.   Her own mother insisted that she was healthy & had  no mental issues right in her FBI interview way back ago as well.

Exactly!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: May 12, 2011, 06:08:06 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

\

Always great to have more opinions. I look forward to reading more of yours.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: May 12, 2011, 06:08:53 PM »

Welcome West!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: May 12, 2011, 06:09:06 PM »

Welcome West941!

So you are thinking they are going to blame Cindy?  Interesting take but I'm still leaning towards George.  We all know Casey is the guilty party.

They could blame anyone but KC as she has always been the victim..........In the back of my mind I cannot get past that remark KC made when she first went to jail - "Don't worry, I haven't told them anything" - It always felt to me that there was a GIANT family secret that the Anthonys were so afraid of her telling once she got out of their grip.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.