April 24, 2024, 09:36:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 4 - 5/12/11  (Read 170101 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: May 12, 2011, 06:09:12 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
She says she "has a life" and so she hasn't followed case closely. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago

Casey Anthony News13
Juror says she didn't even check her meal because banners come up on website. #CaseyAnthony -fell
2 minutes ago

Casey Anthony News13
This juror is an older white woman. #CaseyAnthony -fell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: May 12, 2011, 06:10:21 PM »

Thanks! 

I just wrote this long reply but don't know where it went! lol

Whatever her excuse is she is DONE!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: May 12, 2011, 06:11:49 PM »

Oh yes.......Welcome West !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: May 12, 2011, 06:12:21 PM »

Actually a little note to this perspective jury. It is not wrong to prejudge a person or formulate an opinion if you actually have the where with all to pay attention to the news, the evidence found and the story. One can lay aside what they know, but that is not to say its wrong to form an opinion based on a mountain of evidence ... if one bothered to pay attention.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: May 12, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »

Hi monkeys! I am new to posting but have been reading forever. I keep reading about shocking news that will make everyone understand in the defenses opening arguments. GA molesting ICA would not be a shocker, because everyone has said it. But maybe Cindy did the molesting and because she was afraid of her mom she did not report but told GA and he helped cover it up because he knew Cindy would flip out. ICA said she had a strained relationship with GA and maybe that was because he knew what Cindy was doing? IDK just throwing stuff out! That would be shocking!

Welcome, West941!

Curly- pass the wine and klonopin!

Where's that Valum Kitty???

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: May 12, 2011, 06:13:43 PM »

Hi monkeys! I am new to posting but have been reading forever. I keep reading about shocking news that will make everyone understand in the defenses opening arguments. GA molesting ICA would not be a shocker, because everyone has said it. But maybe Cindy did the molesting and because she was afraid of her mom she did not report but told GA and he helped cover it up because he knew Cindy would flip out. ICA said she had a strained relationship with GA and maybe that was because he knew what Cindy was doing? IDK just throwing stuff out! That would be shocking!

Welcome West941!

So you are thinking they are going to blame Cindy?  Interesting take but I'm still leaning towards George.  We all know Casey is the guilty party.

They could blame anyone but KC as she has always been the victim..........In the back of my mind I cannot get past that remark KC made when she first went to jail - "Don't worry, I haven't told them anything" - It always felt to me that there was a GIANT family secret that the Anthonys were so afraid of her telling once she got out of their grip.

Really? Oh wow I wonder what it is, I wonder if the jury will be able to get past whatever it is, I wonder if it would make us all change our opinions! Would everyone feel the same way if it came out that she was molested and if GA was the dad of Caylee or they helped her cover it up or whatever they could say would you change your mind?
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1146 on: May 12, 2011, 06:13:59 PM »

Welcome West941!

So you are thinking they are going to blame Cindy?  Interesting take but I'm still leaning towards George.  We all know Casey is the guilty party.

They could blame anyone but KC as she has always been the victim..........In the back of my mind I cannot get past that remark KC made when she first went to jail - "Don't worry, I haven't told them anything" - It always felt to me that there was a GIANT family secret that the Anthonys were so afraid of her telling once she got out of their grip.

That is exactly what I always come back to, Turbo. 
It just won't go away for me.
Tol
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: May 12, 2011, 06:14:33 PM »

How many minutes do I have to make it look like I did anything domestically at all today, not to mention prepare something for dinner?

Pull the vacuum out, spray febreeze, and mess up your hair.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: May 12, 2011, 06:14:34 PM »

Actually a little note to this perspective jury. It is not wrong to prejudge a person or formulate an opinion if you actually have the where with all to pay attention to the news, the evidence found and the story. One can lay aside what they know, but that is not to say its wrong to form an opinion based on a mountain of evidence ... if one bothered to pay attention.
There are so many ill informed people. I always want to know whats going on and who's who

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1149 on: May 12, 2011, 06:15:14 PM »

Welcome West941!   
Don't be shy, and although I think Cindy did abuse Casey (mentally) I don't know about the sexual abuse.  That would definitely SHOCK me, though.

My money is on GeorgiePorgiePuddinNpie.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: May 12, 2011, 06:15:19 PM »

Pre-emptory challenge by Bozo is reserved by Bozo.
Didn't know u could reserve those.

He was objecting, since it was denied he will have to use a peremptory challenge

Thanks, Capp.
I wasn't aware you got reserve preemptory challenges.
I guess he's saving them for when he decides there's someone worse.

He could have used it then or what is termed "back strike" at the end

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: May 12, 2011, 06:17:59 PM »

I hope this potential juror doesn't think she'll get the whole story from a trial
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: May 12, 2011, 06:18:39 PM »

Think about this............if George was the father they have half way proved it at that point. The rest would line up because of all his actions and his lies..........I hate to say it but that might just do it.............it would make it only LWOP but it would work I am afraid.

Speaking of George...........what was that about him going to the hospital? Results in yet?
Someone apparently started the rumor or was talking about his attempted suicide and it snowballed from there.  As far as we know, George is not in the hospital.

I still don't believe George is the father.

tupelo, I think you are correct...it was a rumor based on a conversation bout his previous 'suicide' attempt. And I have never thought GA or LA is Caylee's father.  My husband thinks the defense is actually going to after Lee as the sexual abuser and the  A's were protecting him.  And that GA was physically abusive and CA was mentally abusive.  that's his theory on how the defense is going to try to play this out. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: May 12, 2011, 06:19:12 PM »

UH OH.....a nurse who has worked in counseling...........defense can't have her - she is too smart.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: May 12, 2011, 06:19:56 PM »

Think about this............if George was the father they have half way proved it at that point. The rest would line up because of all his actions and his lies..........I hate to say it but that might just do it.............it would make it only LWOP but it would work I am afraid.

Speaking of George...........what was that about him going to the hospital? Results in yet?
Someone apparently started the rumor or was talking about his attempted suicide and it snowballed from there.  As far as we know, George is not in the hospital.

I still don't believe George is the father.

tupelo, I think you are correct...it was a rumor based on a conversation bout his previous 'suicide' attempt. And I have never thought GA or LA is Caylee's father.  My husband thinks the defense is actually going to after Lee as the sexual abuser and the  A's were protecting him.  And that GA was physically abusive and CA was mentally abusive.  that's his theory on how the defense is going to try to play this out. 

He could be right...........

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: May 12, 2011, 06:20:27 PM »

Usually an abused person kills the abuser, they don't murder their own child, even if that child is a product of the abuse.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: May 12, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »

How many minutes do I have to make it look like I did anything domestically at all today, not to mention prepare something for dinner?

HA-HA!  I have until 1:30 am!   
Can you come clean my house too? OH yeah, my teenager wants to know what's for dinner! LOL

I don't know- what's she making?  haha!

Called hubbie, he said get someone to come in to lend a hand (I also threw my back out recently) & we're getting Chinese (someone suggested it & sounded perfect for tonight)    Tomorrow I am planning a turkey dinner & Ill share.

Back on topic, Bozo cant even smooze a PJ without coming off like the little pricola he is...even his pleasant smirks are disingenuous.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: May 12, 2011, 06:21:15 PM »

Welcome West941!   
Don't be shy, and although I think Cindy did abuse Casey (mentally) I don't know about the sexual abuse.  That would definitely SHOCK me, though.

My money is on GeorgiePorgiePuddinNpie.

Welcome West941!

I don't think casey was sexually abused at all, by anyone, ever. I just think she's a sociopathic ho that has used sex to get what she wants and against other tohurt them. JMHO, of course.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: May 12, 2011, 06:21:47 PM »

Usually an abused person kills the abuser, they don't murder their own child, even if that child is a product of the abuse.  moo

That is so true.............but maybe she thought this would be the best way to kill her family by murdering Caylee.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1159 on: May 12, 2011, 06:24:25 PM »

UH OH.....a nurse who has worked in counseling...........defense can't have her - she is too smart.

She sounds too uppity for me.  Like Mother Theresa.  Do not know what else to say. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.