March 28, 2024, 03:16:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 4 - 5/12/11  (Read 169685 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: May 12, 2011, 06:37:05 PM »

AKMOM~
    There is no indication that Casey even knows who the father is/was.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1181 on: May 12, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »

She sounds perfect for teh duffense, whatya'all think?  She is 70, prob a gandma, when she hears the evidence, what do you all think?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: May 12, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »

I got in a little late today, but I thought I hear the judge say "there won't be a need for a hearing in the morning".

I know there was to be a hearing at 8:00 a.m. re: Dr. Vass.

Does anyone know why JP said there won't be a need for a hearing in the morning?

I heard that too, and still don't know the answer. I do know he has told some prospective jurors they will be asked to come back sometime between 2 and 4 PM tomorrow.

Guess we'll find out after #5 is heard today.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: May 12, 2011, 06:39:24 PM »

Casey's statement in jail about "Don't worry, I didn't say anything"......ya know, maybe G & C advised her to not say anymore to LE without a lawyer present.  It could be just that simple.

She already had a lawyer.
Exactly!

They were in "cover up" mode...I have not wavered that they knew she killed Caylee & Ill never believe it was an "accident" for quite a few reasons.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: May 12, 2011, 06:39:33 PM »

Someone apparently started the rumor or was talking about his attempted suicide and it snowballed from there.  As far as we know, George is not in the hospital.

I still don't believe George is the father.

tupelo, I think you are correct...it was a rumor based on a conversation bout his previous 'suicide' attempt. And I have never thought GA or LA is Caylee's father.  My husband thinks the defense is actually going to after Lee as the sexual abuser and the  A's were protecting him.  And that GA was physically abusive and CA was mentally abusive.  that's his theory on how the defense is going to try to play this out. 

He could be right...........
I hate not realized he has paid that much attention over these years......LOL...fooled me. He has been home for the past 2 weeks and was very interested in  the Frye hearings and has watched these proceedings as well. His theory gave me food for thought.  One thing he is sure of and that is Casey killed Caylee  and the A's have covered up for her.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: May 12, 2011, 06:39:35 PM »

This case is only a DP case because of Baez. All these "factors" as just crap.
KC had a seizure when Jesse G was still around and they pronounced her brain fine, just too much drinking and too much Red Bull at that time.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that............they might want to reconsider using that one.

Since Casey seems to have issues and goes all seizure when the topic is here, I wonder how she is going to hold up when her defense team calls her a screw up, immature, not right in the head, small brained, nitwit ... abnormal.

What are the odds she strangles Baez.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: May 12, 2011, 06:40:08 PM »

Hi monkeys! I am new to posting but have been reading forever. I keep reading about shocking news that will make everyone understand in the defenses opening arguments. GA molesting ICA would not be a shocker, because everyone has said it. But maybe Cindy did the molesting and because she was afraid of her mom she did not report but told GA and he helped cover it up because he knew Cindy would flip out. ICA said she had a strained relationship with GA and maybe that was because he knew what Cindy was doing? IDK just throwing stuff out! That would be shocking!

Welcome West941!

So you are thinking they are going to blame Cindy?  Interesting take but I'm still leaning towards George.  We all know Casey is the guilty party.

IMO, Cindy will be thrown into the mix as well...it will be the "family's" fault.  This is KC time to get back at all of them.  She's going for broke on this one.

Cindy:
Throttled Casey on Father's Day
KC told Lee
Lee will had to testify to that on the stand
That's "physical abuse".
Neighbors heard Cindy and KC fighting "loudly" and "cussing" on Father's Day.
Neighbors will be brought on the stand to testify.
That's "mental abuse".
Written word from KC while in jail says that she was abused by Lee and she told Cindy and Cindy said Lee was sleepwalking.
Letter will be produced as evidence.
Further, it was assumed by KC that the person she wrote to would destroy the letter; that was their agreement.
This will play a factor in "weighing" the importance of KC's written word.

Besides all the other items we could list against Cindy...I'm "sure" KC has a few choice ones we've not  heard yet.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: May 12, 2011, 06:40:11 PM »

She sounds perfect for teh duffense, whatya'all think?  She is 70, prob a gandma, when she hears the evidence, what do you all think?

My real question is do you think the duffense will keep her?

Another question, all this sex abuse talk.  We have seen nothing in evidence excecpt for her letters where she says her brother abused her, how can they get this in the trial?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: May 12, 2011, 06:40:31 PM »

Turbo....do you recall if Casey made that statement about not saying anything ,after she had her mental health evaluation?  If she had just come from the evaluation, then her statement could be hiding a secret.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: May 12, 2011, 06:40:41 PM »

earlier today bozo-azz mentioned a part of the trial where the family of the victim would speak on behalf of the victim and I realized Caylee has no one!

I agree AKmom, Caylee does need a court appointed advocate

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: May 12, 2011, 06:41:16 PM »

HLN is talking about a defense of PTSD from being sexually abused may save her life.

With one factor not being discussed....she has not received ANY mental health care whatsoever in her entire life.   Her own mother insisted that she was healthy & had  no mental issues right in her FBI interview way back ago as well.

Exactly!!

And the prosecution will point that out for sure!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: May 12, 2011, 06:41:37 PM »

WTH does she mean with brain developmental problems.
Has she had a neurological workup, a brain scan, anything other than her "seizure @ Jesse's?
Does she have a
pea brain?
This is absurd.
She's just a lazy, good for nothing.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: May 12, 2011, 06:42:26 PM »

Hi monkeys! I am new to posting but have been reading forever. I keep reading about shocking news that will make everyone understand in the defenses opening arguments. GA molesting ICA would not be a shocker, because everyone has said it. But maybe Cindy did the molesting and because she was afraid of her mom she did not report but told GA and he helped cover it up because he knew Cindy would flip out. ICA said she had a strained relationship with GA and maybe that was because he knew what Cindy was doing? IDK just throwing stuff out! That would be shocking!

Welcome West941!

So you are thinking they are going to blame Cindy?  Interesting take but I'm still leaning towards George.  We all know Casey is the guilty party.

They could blame anyone but KC as she has always been the victim..........In the back of my mind I cannot get past that remark KC made when she first went to jail - "Don't worry, I haven't told them anything" - It always felt to me that there was a GIANT family secret that the Anthonys were so afraid of her telling once she got out of their grip.

Hear! Hear!  Totally agree....that same statement has stuck out in my mind, as well!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: May 12, 2011, 06:43:51 PM »

PJ #1398 just asked Linda to turn her microphone around so she can hear her.

Kinda gutsy. lol

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: May 12, 2011, 06:44:10 PM »

earlier today bozo-azz mentioned a part of the trial where the family of the victim would speak on behalf of the victim and I realized Caylee has no one!

I agree AKmom, Caylee does need a court appointed advocate

I thought of that a few times.  It is horrible.  Maybe some local monkey, but then again, the judge would have to approve it.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: May 12, 2011, 06:44:35 PM »

WOW, a two time criminal juror ... how often does that happen?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: May 12, 2011, 06:44:47 PM »

This case is only a DP case because of Baez. All these "factors" as just crap.
KC had a seizure when Jesse G was still around and they pronounced her brain fine, just too much drinking and too much Red Bull at that time.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that............they might want to reconsider using that one.

Since Casey seems to have issues and goes all seizure when the topic is here, I wonder how she is going to hold up when her defense team calls her a screw up, immature, not right in the head, small brained, nitwit ... abnormal.
What are the odds she strangles Baez.

Odds are high...
Especially if his head is wrapped in duct tape, he's double bagged and found rotting in a local swamp.

I need to go call my bookie now...

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: May 12, 2011, 06:46:08 PM »

She sounds like a professional juror, LOL.  3 murder trials? 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1198 on: May 12, 2011, 06:46:29 PM »

I am a bit behind, as I am trying to clean also.  BUT the thing that I cannot get beyond, and I know that Caylee's father is a touchy subject, BUT don't you all think that if anyone outside of the family were the father, they would be telling everyone at this point.  Look at what happened with Anna Nicole's baby everyone including Zsa Zsa's husband tried to take credit for that child.  Now, you can say that there is no fortune to be had, but I would say that plenty of magazines, and TV shows would  pay plenty for that story.  Yet we do not hear one word from a father, or a relative or friend of a father.  It makes NO SENSE.  Even if am awful lot of people had the slightest idea that their worst enemy fathered poor Caylee they would be contacting the Enquirer, People or what ever. 

My second point is that still there is no one advocating for Sweet Caylee.....no one.  Wouldn't anyone who even thought they might be related(besides the Anthony's)  want to advocate for her?????????????

And why does she not have a court appointed advocate?
I totally agree that if the family knew who the father was, they wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get money from him, or the State through welfare/child services or SS if he's deceased.  That's what keeps my horse in the "it's somebody they know, but don't want to ever admit to".  To me, that's either GA,LA or a cousin or something equally as morally unacceptable. JMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: May 12, 2011, 06:47:00 PM »

Someone apparently started the rumor or was talking about his attempted suicide and it snowballed from there.  As far as we know, George is not in the hospital.

I still don't believe George is the father.

tupelo, I think you are correct...it was a rumor based on a conversation bout his previous 'suicide' attempt. And I have never thought GA or LA is Caylee's father.  My husband thinks the defense is actually going to after Lee as the sexual abuser and the  A's were protecting him.  And that GA was physically abusive and CA was mentally abusive.  that's his theory on how the defense is going to try to play this out. 

I agree. I posted awhile back today that Casey has said she "thought" that G "may" have abused her too. She did say that she awoke to find Lee fondling her breasts.   Lee moved out very shortly after Caylee was born.  Could it be that Casey feared having her daughter in the same house as Lee, due to her accusations, and Lee was asked to move out?    I don't see G taking the fall, I see it being Lee on this matter.   moo

Sorry I missed your post....that is food for thought..... do  you remember her telling someone that she tried to tell her mother about Lee and her mother called her a whore or something like that. Sorry! I don't think Lee will  willingly TAKE the fall FOR her but I am beginning to think my DH might be onto something.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.