April 17, 2024, 11:46:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 4 - 5/12/11  (Read 169980 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: May 13, 2011, 01:48:21 AM »

I am sitting here listening to a lot of the 1st interviews with casey @ the jail and of the ones from universal. And now I am listening to the 1 they did with cindy's mom. And it is so unreal to me all the lies lies lies that were told. And the way she told them. Is crazy she had know care in her voice at all. Nothing notta. And they gave her every chance to cough up the truth. Its just wierd listening to this knowing what I know now. Everything was a LIE every single thing. Geez really????

and that's what the jurors will think, too, when they play the tapes of Casey in court

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: May 13, 2011, 01:54:09 AM »

News article of his Ohio excape, kidnapping and rape.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=M0xPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9QIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2262,4404112&dq=oscar-bolin+escape&hl=en

David Steen who faces charges for this incident is his cousin

http://wfsu.org/gavel2gavel/briefs/02-37_ini.pdf

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: May 13, 2011, 01:55:34 AM »

Very good analysis Cappuccino -

I believe at this point they are no longer really going for the trial as they all know she will be convicted, but are working on LWOP rather than the DP. Bozo must go though with the trial to get what he wants and that is notoriety, appearances and maybe some book or movie deals. THAT is why he has never plead her out - not because she would not agree to it. I am guessing she has been kept in the dark about how much evidence they really had against her until these last few hearings and that is just the tip of the iceberg I am betting.

I am thinking that bozo kept blowing smoke up her nose telling her that he could get her off and that is why he had her refuse to see her parents. He did not want her parents telling her the truth of her dire situation. It has been dire from the day the body was found and I really think he has hid that from her by keeping everyone that might tell her away from her. IMO he spent her money and after that point did nothing. She was an idiot for signing a POA over to him. There is no telling what has occurred with that. We know her parents had not legal standing to cremate Caylee against KC's wishes, so bozo must have cut a deal with them since he had the POA. I wonder how he explained that to KC?  I am so in hopes a lot of these things come out in court as I really doubt KC has a clue what has been happening behind her back.

Sadly, I do think she will have a good case for negligent counsel but that would require she tell the truth about all those days in his office alone with him and other things. I fell sure she murdered Caylee, but to be honest I don't like the idea that bozo may have been misleading her all this time either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: May 13, 2011, 01:58:44 AM »

Casey Anthony: Slow going and dirty laundry

::snipping2::

WESH’s Kealing noted that Anthony’s diaries reflect no allegations of abuse. He also talked to Mark Lippman, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents. Lippman said of the defense’s strategy, “It would be a huge mistake on their part. She will get destroyed.” 

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-slow-going-and-dirty-laundry.html/comment-page-1

I completely agree with Lippman on this..if Casey tries to destroy the family..they will destroy her.  WE have all seen, and bemoaned how much "support" the family has given her in this.  And from all accounts from other family members, Rick, Shirley Pleasa..they always spun a more so postive story about the family and Casey then negative.

We and Casey can't have it both ways..either they were terrible parents who never took up for her, abused her every which way until tomorrow, told her she was on her own with Caylee, refused to feed and clothe her, house her..kicked her out due to pregnancy...or they did the best they could and did educate her..she is the one who dropped out and refused to get a GED because she was so busy with work, they did feed her, they did clothe her, they did let her stay there rent free, they did feed, clothe, house, buy toys and furniture for Caylee and babysit her for free. This girl never ever paid them them one penny to live there..but she did steal from them throug credit cards, and food to feed boyfriends..and who knows what else.  If anything they are guilty of trying to take up for Casey too much ..not too little. 

Her parents did not do too little and abuse her or Caylee.  They did not set unrealistic expectations when Cindy would call her when she was out partying to say you need to come home.  Casey's parents did not kill Caylee..they by all accounts loved and provided for Caylee.  They are a victim of Casey too.  Really, I think it has taken this long for them to realize that fact..but I am banking on that knowledge now.  Cindy wanted to talk to Casey to get her to plea to stop this madness..and well she should.

Not a fan of the GA and CA club..but I am tired of this being blamed on them.  Casey was 22 years old, and adult by all accounts when she murdered her 2 year 10 month old only child Caylee.  If, as I suspect this really was all about her control over Caylee and the family which equates to her comment that maybe she was just a spiteful bitch..then we have the essence of the whole deal.

Love Lippman's statement: She will get destroyed.

Just love it.

Sounds like Mr. George is not ready to roll-over.

Maybe we're seeing Karma paying a visit.

With this knowledge, George and Cindy might just decide to get on the stand and tell the truth.

Whoop!!!  I'm thinking the defense has played their cards too soon!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: May 13, 2011, 02:01:39 AM »

Oscar Ray Bolin was convicted of 2nd degree murder in the death of 25 year-old Natalie "Blanche" Holley. Bolin is looking at 22 years in prison for the 1986 Florida crime. Tampa Bay Online reports that, “Since Holley's death, however, Bolin has been convicted of six other felonies: another murder, kidnapping, rape, aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer, escape and conspiracy to kidnap…Regardless of Bolin's sentence for Holley's death, he has a death sentence for the murder of Teri Lynn Matthews and is serving a 75-year prison sentence on the kidnapping and rape charges.”

http://www.pdiblog.com/2005/10/crossing-line.html

Maybe she thinks she can 'change' him.....

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: May 13, 2011, 02:09:24 AM »

It's Nice to Finally Meet You..

This Bolin is off the wall. How could she give up her children for this criminal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19T_HUXjYQ&feature=player_embedded

GOOD GRIEF !!!
What is Baez thinking??? This is the worst!  This will only hurt his case!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: May 13, 2011, 02:22:27 AM »

First few minutes of this video from today.
http://www.wftv.com/video/27876132/index.html

KC comes back from the recess and Tupperware lady is sitting at defense table looking at something on her phone
KC sits down
Tupperware lady is still focused on whatever she is looking at on her phone
Tupperware lady spins her chair around to talk to KC, holds up her phone and shows KC whatever she was looking at
They both seem to be ohhhhing and awwwwwing, have a little giggle and continue to discuss
KC then grabs a folder from desk, pulls out a paper (picture?) points at something while talking to Tupperware lady who is engrossed
KC slides that piece of paper aside and then they look at paper under, slides the top paper back on top and they both are discussing and pointing at something, both smiling and giggling like two old friends who would be sharing a coffee and showing  lasted images of their kids to each other.
KC motions to her mouth and jaw to the delight of Tupperware lady
They continue to chat when Finnell comes over says something to Tupperware lady who them shows her something on her phone. (I am guessing Finnell wants to see what she just showed KC)

I can not describe how strange this interaction is to me knowing that one is the wife of a serial killer rapist, the other is accused of killing her toddler who was found with duct tape around her mouth and they are both there for jury selection of a DP case. What are they sharing...pictures of the victims? They both seem so carefree with no iota of seriousness that you would expect to see in this situation.

Right now, KC is the center of attention with everyone focused on her.  Also, with the jury selection and the trial for several months KC will be surrounded by lots of people...this IS KC's show!

When the trial is over and KC's convicted, she will be sent to prison and the door will klang behind her.  That'll be it...the end...no more days of fun with oodles of attorneys.  Nothing....notta...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1447 on: May 13, 2011, 02:30:30 AM »

You are so right, Puzzler! KC's days in the spotlight will be OVER!

Unless, of course, she's sentenced to death. Then she'll get one more moment before her lights go out.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1448 on: May 13, 2011, 02:37:16 AM »

Guys? It's 2:35 am and I'm going to close this thread in a couple of minutes and link to the next one! Day 5 coming up!!

Just wanted to give a little warning! Please don't let the thread change interrupt any discussion! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: May 13, 2011, 02:39:38 AM »

Did goofball just call that juror- Mr Middleton rather than juror XYZ?

Nice....
I really don't think the jurors names should be released at all to the duhfense.
I'm more concerned with the duhfense knowing the names of the jurors than the media.

They have copies of the questionnaires they filled out with all their information. That is why I think the defense asked for more investigation money from the court.

Geesh!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1450 on: May 13, 2011, 02:39:46 AM »

Please feel free to continue tonight's discussion on the next thread! 

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 02:45:27 AM by CBB » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.