April 25, 2024, 03:41:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 4 - 5/12/11  (Read 170110 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #480 on: May 12, 2011, 12:26:18 PM »

Brad Conway on Tru TV, saying again that Casey will take the stand.

I really really really doubt very adamantly doubt that KC will take the stand. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #481 on: May 12, 2011, 12:26:42 PM »

Hey BOO! my Spinone sister!

I have a cousin who was molested from about age 9 and she still had sex with her father as a teenager and chose to live with him instead of her mother.  Her mom was very controlling and mean, but her dad was molesting her and bought her a brand new sportscar before she could even legally drive it.  I NEVER understood why she continued to have sex with him as a teenager.  She had a psychotic break and is a certified, diagnosed schizophrenic.  I guess that's why I couldn't kill ICA if GA molested her, but my cousin is not the person she could have or would have been, and if she killed her child, I'd lock her up for life too.  As sad as it is, stuff like that changes people forever.

I agree, not everyone has a break with reality that is molested.  I forgot to add my cousin got pregnant too, but had an abortion.  So so sick, and so so sad.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: May 12, 2011, 12:26:51 PM »

Brad Conman is on Insessions still insisting Casey is taking the stand..."the only person that can come in and back up what Jose Baez says is Casey herself."

He's not guessing, he's not as a "legal commentator" projecting...he knew this all along, IMHO.    They ALL convened to discuss their strategy & Im inclined to believe that George & Cindy know George is going to be made to be the fall guy....willingly.   When George testified last during the Frye hearing he insomuch said he'd do just about anything to help his daughter.

I think you are right.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: May 12, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »

Capp,
I think that was a sweater.  I was LMAO when I saw her grab it.  All that crybaby stuff yesterday she must have claimed she was cold.  I notice she didn't wear it!

Someone better at math than me... 36 divided by 13? hours when they get back.  Is that right? SO, how many  minutes each? 

Im putting the banquet sized coffee pot on...Help yourselves and take as many refills as desired.

I need to go make my 2nd pot for today very shortly here.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #484 on: May 12, 2011, 12:28:52 PM »

I have a cousin who was molested from about age 9 and she still had sex with her father as a teenager and chose to live with him instead of her mother.  Her mom was very controlling and mean, but her dad was molesting her and bought her a brand new sportscar before she could even legally drive it.  I NEVER understood why she continued to have sex with him as a teenager.  She had a psychotic break and is a certified, diagnosed schizophrenic.  I guess that's why I couldn't kill ICA if GA molested her, but my cousin is not the person she could have or would have been, and if she killed her child, I'd lock her up for life too.  As sad as it is, stuff like that changes people forever.

I agree, not everyone has a break with reality that is molested.  I forgot to add my cousin got pregnant too, but had an abortion.  So so sick, and so so sad.
My comment was to Turbo, trying to keep quote stack down.  But had to give a shout out to my Spinone sister, Boo.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: May 12, 2011, 12:29:51 PM »

Here we go.  Starting at 20:20 about mitigating circumstances

- Age at the time
- Lack of maturity
- Lack of impulse control
- History of sexual abuse
- Suffers from insomnia and nighmares
- Lack of parental guidance
- Mother and father failed to protect her as a child
- Verbally and emotionally abused as a child
- Taught poor coping skills and has poor coping skills by normal standards
- Taught to project false appearace
- Used as a decoy or pawn by her parents and a scapegoat for parental misconduct
- Her conduct in school were good
- Her grades were better than average
- She participated in sports
- When employed she was a good hardworking employee
- She loved Caylee and Caylee loved her
- She has been a good detainee in jail awaiting trial
- She has helped, tried to help......(gets cut off by JP)

http://www.wftv.com/video/27868277/index.html
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: May 12, 2011, 12:29:52 PM »

I am going to need a lot more dark chocolate, coffee, and wine, to get through this, although I am pretty sure my family will not be ok with me starting on the wine at 5 am every morning.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #487 on: May 12, 2011, 12:30:49 PM »

::snipping2::

While jury selections in criminal cases usually take no more than two weeks, the process to pick a jury for a death penalty case generally takes months as prospective jurors are extensively and individually questioned about whether they can impose the death penalty.

Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/A-long-sentence-to-pick-death-penalty-jurors-666387.php#ixzz1M9kXYV82

Do No Evil 
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: May 12, 2011, 12:30:49 PM »

I think the Judge needs to do the questions and then give both side 30 minutes to add any other questions they see fit. Then move on to the nest one.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: May 12, 2011, 12:31:17 PM »

I am going to need a lot more dark chocolate, coffee, and wine, to get through this, although I am pretty sure my family will not be ok with me starting on the wine at 5 am every morning.

If I were drinking wine, I would be in a coma.  Way too sedating for me.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 12, 2011, 12:31:43 PM »

I have a cousin who was molested from about age 9 and she still had sex with her father as a teenager and chose to live with him instead of her mother.  Her mom was very controlling and mean, but her dad was molesting her and bought her a brand new sportscar before she could even legally drive it.  I NEVER understood why she continued to have sex with him as a teenager.  She had a psychotic break and is a certified, diagnosed schizophrenic.  I guess that's why I couldn't kill ICA if GA molested her, but my cousin is not the person she could have or would have been, and if she killed her child, I'd lock her up for life too.  As sad as it is, stuff like that changes people forever.

I agree, not everyone has a break with reality that is molested.  I forgot to add my cousin got pregnant too, but had an abortion.  So so sick, and so so sad.

Interesting I had a girlfriend from early childhood who had very similar circumstances. There must be something about molestation which brings out buying a sports cars in the perps. She went the other way though and went into law enforcement after college. She is awesome in LE because she has almost a sixth sense about people.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: May 12, 2011, 12:31:56 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: May 12, 2011, 12:33:01 PM »

I think the Judge needs to do the questions and then give both side 30 minutes to add any other questions they see fit. Then move on to the nest one.
Sounds good! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: May 12, 2011, 12:33:19 PM »

30 minutes per side is too long, that is an hour in addition to what time the judge uses to ask the list of quetions.  that would be at the minimum 36 hours to get through the 36 they have left.  No breaks.  So, looking at 3 full days. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: May 12, 2011, 12:35:52 PM »

I guess I am forgetting that there will be potential jurors that come in and immediately say they think she is guilty and would be dropped immediateLY?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 12, 2011, 12:36:07 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/article1169182.ece
Casey Anthony defense attorney: Media 'making stuff up' about his client
By Curtis Krueger, Times Staff Writer
Posted: May 12, 2011 09:36 AM

Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez complained to a judge Thursday morning that microphones in a Pinellas County Courtroom are picking up conversations between him and his client.

This, he said, is fueling online, tabloid-style coverage of the case. Also, he said, some of these reports are "just outright making stuff up" and that one report claimed that he told his client she was acting like a 2-year-old.

"It puts the entire process in peril," Baez said to Orange-Osceola Judge Belvin Perry.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #496 on: May 12, 2011, 12:36:32 PM »

Someone please refresh my memory....

Didn't we hear yesterday from George attorney that he did not molest her, and that if the defense goes that route, they will sue? How will George go along with the defense if they plan on suing for being called a molester.

Any answer is greatly appreciated TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: May 12, 2011, 12:36:54 PM »

Have they actually finished with this juror yet?  Gawd help me, will he back on the stand after lunch?

I thought the long questionaire was supposed to elicit answers to pertinent questions, and then a short follow up.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: May 12, 2011, 12:37:03 PM »

looks like Casey has on a black or dark bra today..
she does seem somewhat sedated today to me..
Her blinks are rather slow, which tells me she is sedated.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: May 12, 2011, 12:37:58 PM »

Someone please refresh my memory....

Didn't we hear yesterday from George attorney that he did not molest her, and that if the defense goes that route, they will sue? How will George go along with the defense if they plan on suing for being called a molester.

Any answer is greatly appreciated TIA JSM 

Yes JSM, I heard him say that on NG.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.