April 27, 2024, 10:09:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 4 - 5/12/11  (Read 170168 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: May 12, 2011, 06:24:26 PM »

Think about this............if George was the father they have half way proved it at that point. The rest would line up because of all his actions and his lies..........I hate to say it but that might just do it.............it would make it only LWOP but it would work I am afraid.

Speaking of George...........what was that about him going to the hospital? Results in yet?
Someone apparently started the rumor or was talking about his attempted suicide and it snowballed from there.  As far as we know, George is not in the hospital.

I still don't believe George is the father.

tupelo, I think you are correct...it was a rumor based on a conversation bout his previous 'suicide' attempt. And I have never thought GA or LA is Caylee's father.  My husband thinks the defense is actually going to after Lee as the sexual abuser and the  A's were protecting him.  And that GA was physically abusive and CA was mentally abusive.  that's his theory on how the defense is going to try to play this out. 

I agree. I posted awhile back today that Casey has said she "thought" that G "may" have abused her too. She did say that she awoke to find Lee fondling her breasts.   Lee moved out very shortly after Caylee was born.  Could it be that Casey feared having her daughter in the same house as Lee, due to her accusations, and Lee was asked to move out?    I don't see G taking the fall, I see it being Lee on this matter.   moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: May 12, 2011, 06:25:14 PM »

Welcome West941!   
Don't be shy, and although I think Cindy did abuse Casey (mentally) I don't know about the sexual abuse.  That would definitely SHOCK me, though.

My money is on GeorgiePorgiePuddinNpie.

Welcome West941!

I don't think casey was sexually abused at all, by anyone, ever. I just think she's a sociopathic ho that has used sex to get what she wants and against other tohurt them. JMHO, of course.

I agree, and welcome West941.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1162 on: May 12, 2011, 06:25:31 PM »

Hi monkeys! I am new to posting but have been reading forever. I keep reading about shocking news that will make everyone understand in the defenses opening arguments. GA molesting ICA would not be a shocker, because everyone has said it. But maybe Cindy did the molesting and because she was afraid of her mom she did not report but told GA and he helped cover it up because he knew Cindy would flip out. ICA said she had a strained relationship with GA and maybe that was because he knew what Cindy was doing? IDK just throwing stuff out! That would be shocking!

Welcome, West941!

Curly- pass the wine and klonopin!

Where's that Valum Kitty???

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: May 12, 2011, 06:25:45 PM »

It is pathetic that Casey will claim a stranger did this, she didn't do this, her father did this, her family molested her, she has a brain defect, etc. rather than accept responsibility.  Taking responsibility might actually have saved her life before it is all said and done.  I've always thought that her parents would enable her all the way to death row.  It seems she has a lot of willing participants along with her parents.
BBM

Same here.   Casey has never taken responsibility for anything, she won't start now.

Ditto

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: May 12, 2011, 06:27:08 PM »

Usually an abused person kills the abuser, they don't murder their own child, even if that child is a product of the abuse.  moo

That is so true.............but maybe she thought this would be the best way to kill her family by murdering Caylee.
She has certainly done that.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: May 12, 2011, 06:28:34 PM »

I wish they were showing Casey's face when Jeff just said, "life is life". No getting out.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1166 on: May 12, 2011, 06:28:35 PM »

UH OH.....a nurse who has worked in counseling...........defense can't have her - she is too smart.
One would think. Can you imagine what her opinion of this family will be if she is chosen ? I have always heard the defense does not want nurses or ministers on the jury. In spite of that I am a nurse of 30 plus years and was chosen to serve on a child sexual abuse case. I am still wondering about that !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: May 12, 2011, 06:29:23 PM »

This case is only a DP case because of Baez. All these "factors" as just crap.
KC had a seizure when Jesse G was still around and they pronounced her brain fine, just too much drinking and too much Red Bull at that time.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: May 12, 2011, 06:30:35 PM »

WELCOME WEST941 

It is an interesting theory.  Nothing would surprise me with this gene pool.  I lean towards blaming Georgie for starting when she was a child, toss in Lee groping her, maybe a few abusive BF's and of course a friend of the family that was an authority figure somewhere just to top things off.  Georgie was LE so saying one of his LE buddies did it and she could not tell as they were LE would make sense.

As for Brain development, I can see them blaming that on Rosebud for dropping her on her head or something similar as physical abuse. 

All just speculation and theories.  Whoever is doing the over under, that is my bet.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: May 12, 2011, 06:30:41 PM »

It is pathetic that Casey will claim a stranger did this, she didn't do this, her father did this, her family molested her, she has a brain defect, etc. rather than accept responsibility.  Taking responsibility might actually have saved her life before it is all said and done.  I've always thought that her parents would enable her all the way to death row.  It seems she has a lot of willing participants along with her parents.
BBM

Same here.   Casey has never taken responsibility for anything, she won't start now.

The legal system could force the consequences of her choices and her behaviors on her. Seems it's the only way to stop a sociopath from continuing on their path of destroying anyone in their way...
Ditto
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: May 12, 2011, 06:30:47 PM »

Casey's statement in jail about "Don't worry, I didn't say anything"......ya know, maybe G & C advised her to not say anymore to LE without a lawyer present.  It could be just that simple.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: May 12, 2011, 06:30:57 PM »

UH OH.....a nurse who has worked in counseling...........defense can't have her - she is too smart.

She sounds too uppity for me.  Like Mother Theresa.  Do not know what else to say.  

At 70 years old she has a lifetime of experience to draw from and I am sure she has seen a lot of sociopaths in her day and will recognize it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: May 12, 2011, 06:30:59 PM »

I got in a little late today, but I thought I hear the judge say "there won't be a need for a hearing in the morning".

I know there was to be a hearing at 8:00 a.m. re: Dr. Vass.

Does anyone know why JP said there won't be a need for a hearing in the morning?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: May 12, 2011, 06:31:15 PM »

Hi monkeys! I am new to posting but have been reading forever. I keep reading about shocking news that will make everyone understand in the defenses opening arguments. GA molesting ICA would not be a shocker, because everyone has said it. But maybe Cindy did the molesting and because she was afraid of her mom she did not report but told GA and he helped cover it up because he knew Cindy would flip out. ICA said she had a strained relationship with GA and maybe that was because he knew what Cindy was doing? IDK just throwing stuff out! That would be shocking!

Welcome west941!!  I think Cindy was mentally abusive to the whole family but I do not believe there was any sexual abuse by anyone to anyone EVER in that group.  But I do believe the whole family will be accused of abuse in some fashion. I think Ms. Finnell let the cat outta the bag this morning exactly where the defense is going. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: May 12, 2011, 06:31:32 PM »

Casey's statement in jail about "Don't worry, I didn't say anything"......ya know, maybe G & C advised her to not say anymore to LE without a lawyer present.  It could be just that simple.

She already had a lawyer.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: May 12, 2011, 06:31:39 PM »

How many minutes do I have to make it look like I did anything domestically at all today, not to mention prepare something for dinner?

HA-HA!  I have until 1:30 am!   
Can you come clean my house too? OH yeah, my teenager wants to know what's for dinner! LOL

I don't know- what's she making?  haha!
LOL...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: May 12, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »

Welcome West941!   
Don't be shy, and although I think Cindy did abuse Casey (mentally) I don't know about the sexual abuse.  That would definitely SHOCK me, though.

My money is on GeorgiePorgiePuddinNpie.

Welcome West941!

I don't think casey was sexually abused at all, by anyone, ever. I just think she's a sociopathic ho that has used sex to get what she wants and against other tohurt them. JMHO, of course.

I agree, and welcome West941.

WeLcoMe WeSt!

ITA, she seems to use this excuse whenever she gets in trouble.   She tried it with Jesse & then Tony-both times she was on shaky ground with them.   PS she is most definitely a narcissistic sociopath.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: May 12, 2011, 06:33:26 PM »

This case is only a DP case because of Baez. All these "factors" as just crap.
KC had a seizure when Jesse G was still around and they pronounced her brain fine, just too much drinking and too much Red Bull at that time.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that............they might want to reconsider using that one.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: May 12, 2011, 06:35:37 PM »

I am a bit behind, as I am trying to clean also.  BUT the thing that I cannot get beyond, and I know that Caylee's father is a touchy subject, BUT don't you all think that if anyone outside of the family were the father, they would be telling everyone at this point.  Look at what happened with Anna Nicole's baby everyone including Zsa Zsa's husband tried to take credit for that child.  Now, you can say that there is no fortune to be had, but I would say that plenty of magazines, and TV shows would  pay plenty for that story.  Yet we do not hear one word from a father, or a relative or friend of a father.  It makes NO SENSE.  Even if am awful lot of people had the slightest idea that their worst enemy fathered poor Caylee they would be contacting the Enquirer, People or what ever. 

My second point is that still there is no one advocating for Sweet Caylee.....no one.  Wouldn't anyone who even thought they might be related(besides the Anthony's)  want to advocate for her?????????????

And why does she not have a court appointed advocate?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: May 12, 2011, 06:36:46 PM »

Casey's statement in jail about "Don't worry, I didn't say anything"......ya know, maybe G & C advised her to not say anymore to LE without a lawyer present.  It could be just that simple.

She already had a lawyer.
Exactly!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.