April 18, 2024, 09:31:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 4 - 5/12/11  (Read 170001 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: May 12, 2011, 10:09:24 PM »

The video visits with Geo and Cindy are in as evidence.
These videos to me always looked like KC was the bully and the abuser. Her parents look and sound like the victims. I don't remember seeing a video where Geo or Cindy were brow beating her or even raising their voices.
Living with Geo and Cindy must have been tough, but how many persons here had it worse or know of persons who did ? Those persons in that homeless shelter probably could tell a
tale of two.
A normal person is not going to give KC a pass for killing her baby casue her mother and father provided her with less than a perfect childhood. In fact, I think they would turn on her. And her lawyers.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: May 12, 2011, 10:34:34 PM »

She calls herself a mitigation 'expert'  which is the job she was doing when she met her serial murderer husband, Scott Bolin.  NG talked briefly tonight about all the vicious murders he  committed- I guess she was helping to try and get him off....  she lost her job because of the relationship with him (duh) .  Sounds like she will fit right in with the other freaks on the Defense team.  With a history like that who would ever trust this woman's judgment about anything?

mitigation expert - mitigation "list" presented today in court
(btw - some items on the list are ridiculous)
she's new - does that mean the mitigation list is new, too?
this is a part of the defense in the penalty phase, right?
does that mean that the defense is just recently figured out what to present in court?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: May 12, 2011, 10:39:27 PM »

Casey Anthony: Slow going and dirty laundry

::snipping2::

WESH’s Kealing noted that Anthony’s diaries reflect no allegations of abuse. He also talked to Mark Lippman, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents. Lippman said of the defense’s strategy, “It would be a huge mistake on their part. She will get destroyed.” 

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-slow-going-and-dirty-laundry.html/comment-page-1

I completely agree with Lippman on this..if Casey tries to destroy the family..they will destroy her.  WE have all seen, and bemoaned how much "support" the family has given her in this.  And from all accounts from other family members, Rick, Shirley Pleasa..they always spun a more so postive story about the family and Casey then negative.

We and Casey can't have it both ways..either they were terrible parents who never took up for her, abused her every which way until tomorrow, told her she was on her own with Caylee, refused to feed and clothe her, house her..kicked her out due to pregnancy...or they did the best they could and did educate her..she is the one who dropped out and refused to get a GED because she was so busy with work, they did feed her, they did clothe her, they did let her stay there rent free, they did feed, clothe, house, buy toys and furniture for Caylee and babysit her for free. This girl never ever paid them them one penny to live there..but she did steal from them throug credit cards, and food to feed boyfriends..and who knows what else.  If anything they are guilty of trying to take up for Casey too much ..not too little. 

Her parents did not do too little and abuse her or Caylee.  They did not set unrealistic expectations when Cindy would call her when she was out partying to say you need to come home.  Casey's parents did not kill Caylee..they by all accounts loved and provided for Caylee.  They are a victim of Casey too.  Really, I think it has taken this long for them to realize that fact..but I am banking on that knowledge now.  Cindy wanted to talk to Casey to get her to plea to stop this madness..and well she should.

Not a fan of the GA and CA club..but I am tired of this being blamed on them.  Casey was 22 years old, and adult by all accounts when she murdered her 2 year 10 month old only child Caylee.  If, as I suspect this really was all about her control over Caylee and the family which equates to her comment that maybe she was just a spiteful bitch..then we have the essence of the whole deal.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: May 12, 2011, 10:39:31 PM »

State Wants Jurors To Smell Casey's Trunk
Judge May Not Allow Jurors To Smell Samples

Drane Burdick revealed there are three unopened cans with samples in them from Anthony's trunk. A fourth can was opened by Dr. Arpad Vass, who tested the air.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27875827/detail.html

And if I recall, the good Dr Vass said the smell was so strong and horrific, he who is known to work with such smells, jumped back away from the can atleast a couple of feet when he first opened it.

Yeah..I say let Baez, Foghorn, Finnell, serial killer wife Bolen, Casey and Sims get the first whiff out of the can..then we can ask the jury for their obsevation of the defense smelling the can of trunk air...works for me.

Wonder if Baez and the defense team sucked wind when they realized the prosecution wants to "crack open" one of the cans.
I bet it was LDB's highlight of her day to report that 4 cans were collected and Dr. Vass only opened 1 can, leaving three cans of evidence!  Whoop!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: May 12, 2011, 10:41:50 PM »

Here we go.  Starting at 20:20 about mitigating circumstances

- Age at the time
- Lack of maturity
- Lack of impulse control
- History of sexual abuse
- Suffers from insomnia and nighmares
- Lack of parental guidance
- Mother and father failed to protect her as a child
- Verbally and emotionally abused as a child
- Taught poor coping skills and has poor coping skills by normal standards
- Taught to project false appearance
- Used as a decoy or pawn by her parents and a scapegoat for parental misconduct
- Her conduct in school were good
- Her grades were better than average
- She participated in sports
- When employed she was a good hardworking employee
- She loved Caylee and Caylee loved her
- She has been a good detainee in jail awaiting trial
- She has helped, tried to help......(gets cut off by JP)

http://www.wftv.com/video/27868277/index.html

- Brain development

Finnell added brain development at the end of the interrogation of the first potential juror

- Dysfunctional family
- Mental issues

Added by Finnell with potential juror #2

None added by Finnell with potential juror #3

Cookie - you may find this interesting from today.

thank you NoRose...I saw this with the first juror..Yep..they tipped their hand of what they are going to go after..
in the brain development, is she speaking of Ciara Malformation? I remember when that came up before..

Note on this list that is lists:

"suffers" from insomnia and nightmares

I thought the mitigating circumstances were wrt the time of Caylee's death?

This list does not say:
"suffered" from insomnia and nightmares

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: May 12, 2011, 10:48:32 PM »

OT  Klass or Red how do I get a msg to you personally about donation
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: May 12, 2011, 10:50:49 PM »

The video visits with Geo and Cindy are in as evidence.
These videos to me always looked like KC was the bully and the abuser. Her parents look and sound like the victims. I don't remember seeing a video where Geo or Cindy were brow beating her or even raising their voices.
Living with Geo and Cindy must have been tough, but how many persons here had it worse or know of persons who did ? Those persons in that homeless shelter probably could tell a
tale of two.
A normal person is not going to give KC a pass for killing her baby casue her mother and father provided her with less than a perfect childhood. In fact, I think they would turn on her. And her lawyers.

Agree.

I, too, have thought KC is "the" bully - it's obvious the parents are used to how she acts...as soon as KC starts getting angry with one, the other immediately takes over.  They've had YEARS of her bullying.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: May 12, 2011, 10:52:04 PM »

NG is showing Casey's letter about Lee.  It did not say anything about fondling her breasts, just that she would wake up with her sports bra pulled up or even if she had a regular bra on, it too would be pulled up. She woke up many times with a flashlight shining on her face. Lee would be sitting  on the floor at the end of her bed staring at her. This went on for 3 years and finally she told Lee that if he ever came in his room again, SHE WOULD KILL HIM.

1.  She has threatened to kill.

2. If true, Lee is super creepy.

3. Why is she wearing a bra to bed?  I say....let those puppies breathe.

I thought when the letters first came out, and I think even more strongly now, that those letters were orchestrated by Baez. KC was told to pass them along to Robyn. The "flush, flush" part was just a cover for believability when they finally came out. In those letters, all  the caring words, all the religious words, all the 'I'm a victim' words--it was and is a way to get KC's testimony without her having to testify. At this point however, that may not be enough and KC may actually testify.
The defense fought to keep those letters out.  I see the State using portions of them for their advantage. If they do, can the defense use any portion of those letters for their advantage, or do they have to stick with only the portions the State deals with? 

Yes ..if the State says there in , then the defense can also use them.  But I thought that the jail house witnesses were out..so now I wonder if their corespondance is out too. 

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: May 12, 2011, 11:00:29 PM »

OT Does anyone know how to get ahold of Red or Klass?? its about donations
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: May 12, 2011, 11:02:38 PM »

KC seemed to be fine in court today.

I'm wondering if Baez went to see her last night and they "sorta" worked it out?
Several of us think she was sedated today.  Her body language, her eyes, no primping, nothing really.

I don't know, she was less figedy, but she didn't have to listen to the charges being read again.  She seems really PO'd to me today. 

I noticed when she left she hit the fat gal with her sweater and put her hands on CM but ignored JB...didn't even glance in his direction....he turned just as she passed,..she knew where he was....

Casey reminds me of a 7th grade girl at the middle school Valentine's Day Dance where everyone comes stag..and there's a lot of motions and pretense going on..but not much real action..and once in a while a guy breaks away and is brave enough to ask a girl for a dance.  Remember those dances?  There were always the fast girls hanging all over the guys , smart mouth and smart remarks..but the really cute guys were never interested in them for long..Casey is still at that 7th grade dance..and we're only interested because she committed murder..and we care about her daughter ..and the hell she is about to wreck on others in her wake to save herself.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: May 12, 2011, 11:10:25 PM »

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1411 on: May 12, 2011, 11:11:01 PM »

Hi Rowanvamp!

You can reach Klaas at this addy:
smklaas@hotmail.com
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: May 12, 2011, 11:17:11 PM »

Casey Anthony: Slow going and dirty laundry

WESH’s Kealing noted that Anthony’s diaries reflect no allegations of abuse. He also talked to Mark Lippman, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents. Lippman said of the defense’s strategy, “It would be a huge mistake on their part. She will get destroyed.” 

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-slow-going-and-dirty-laundry.html/comment-page-1

I completely agree with Lippman on this..if Casey tries to destroy the family..they will destroy her.  WE have all seen, and bemoaned how much "support" the family has given her in this.  And from all accounts from other family members, Rick, Shirley Pleasa..they always spun a more so postive story about the family and Casey then negative.

We and Casey can't have it both ways..either they were terrible parents who never took up for her, abused her every which way until tomorrow, told her she was on her own with Caylee, refused to feed and clothe her, house her..kicked her out due to pregnancy...or they did the best they could and did educate her..she is the one who dropped out and refused to get a GED because she was so busy with work, they did feed her, they did clothe her, they did let her stay there rent free, they did feed, clothe, house, buy toys and furniture for Caylee and babysit her for free. This girl never ever paid them them one penny to live there..but she did steal from them throug credit cards, and food to feed boyfriends..and who knows what else.  If anything they are guilty of trying to take up for Casey too much ..not too little. 

Her parents did not do too little and abuse her or Caylee.  They did not set unrealistic expectations when Cindy would call her when she was out partying to say you need to come home.  Casey's parents did not kill Caylee..they by all accounts loved and provided for Caylee.  They are a victim of Casey too.  Really, I think it has taken this long for them to realize that fact..but I am banking on that knowledge now.  Cindy wanted to talk to Casey to get her to plea to stop this madness..and well she should.

Not a fan of the GA and CA club..but I am tired of this being blamed on them.  Casey was 22 years old, and adult by all accounts when she murdered her 2 year 10 month old only child Caylee.  If, as I suspect this really was all about her control over Caylee and the family which equates to her comment that maybe she was just a spiteful bitch..then we have the essence of the whole deal.

Gypsy - ITA

I posted earlier that I thought George and Lee have had enough and were going to tell the truth. I also think Cindy's mission, on the Mother's Day weekend visit, was to let Casey know that she needed to save herself (plea deal), because this time the family couldn't and wouldn't take the fall for her. I think the last few days have been a wake up call for the Anthony's and that's why they're not in court to support their little princess,. I'm sure they got wind of the DT strategy. The time has come for them to step out of their denial, deal with the truth and move on with their lives the best they can and hopefully heal from this experience. I do believe that they did and always will love Caylee and would neverwould they have harmed her.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: May 12, 2011, 11:25:26 PM »

It's Nice to Finally Meet You..

This Bolin is off the wall. How could she give up her children for this criminal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19T_HUXjYQ&feature=player_embedded

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: May 12, 2011, 11:26:51 PM »

OT   Klass or Red how do I get a msg to you personally about donation

All you have to do is click on the donation button on the top right of the page to donate.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: May 12, 2011, 11:27:54 PM »

Thanks for addy guys going to write/email now!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: May 12, 2011, 11:30:51 PM »

The jury summons strongly suggests bring books to read.
Thanks Tupelo, they could have read War and  Peace as long as they have been waiting. 

Monkey Devil! 

Maybe I could suggest Atlas Shrugged for the next batch.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: May 12, 2011, 11:33:24 PM »

A question for KC from a victim of childhood sexual abuse. If you knew what your father and/or brother were capable of, why would you leave your precious, vulnerable daughter in their care?

According to Jesse's statement, she told him about the alleged abuse by Lee and said she didn't feel comfortable leaving Caylee anywhere around him because of it.
The Psychotherapist on NG show tonight, I can't recall her name,she is the soft spoken blonde that comes on frequently - said frankly Casey is a malingerer.  She makes up abuse stories just to escape punishment for things she's done just the same way people trying to avoid the Military come up with a fake illness to get out of serving!
She is faking it to  get sympathy. Malingerer.

She told Jesse that but according to Mallory she did leave her with Lee.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: May 12, 2011, 11:41:16 PM »

First few minutes of this video from today.
http://www.wftv.com/video/27876132/index.html

KC comes back from the recess and Tupperware lady is sitting at defense table looking at something on her phone
KC sits down
Tupperware lady is still focused on whatever she is looking at on her phone
Tupperware lady spins her chair around to talk to KC, holds up her phone and shows KC whatever she was looking at
They both seem to be ohhhhing and awwwwwing, have a little giggle and continue to discuss
KC then grabs a folder from desk, pulls out a paper (picture?) points at something while talking to Tupperware lady who is engrossed
KC slides that piece of paper aside and then they look at paper under, slides the top paper back on top and they both are discussing and pointing at something, both smiling and giggling like two old friends who would be sharing a coffee and showing  lasted images of their kids to each other.
KC motions to her mouth and jaw to the delight of Tupperware lady
They continue to chat when Finnell comes over says something to Tupperware lady who them shows her something on her phone. (I am guessing Finnell wants to see what she just showed KC)

I can not describe how strange this interaction is to me knowing that one is the wife of a serial killer rapist, the other is accused of killing her toddler who was found with duct tape around her mouth and they are both there for jury selection of a DP case. What are they sharing...pictures of the victims? They both seem so carefree with no iota of seriousness that you would expect to see in this situation.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1419 on: May 12, 2011, 11:59:33 PM »

A question for KC from a victim of childhood sexual abuse. If you knew what your father and/or brother were capable of, why would you leave your precious, vulnerable daughter in their care?

According to Jesse's statement, she told him about the alleged abuse by Lee and said she didn't feel comfortable leaving Caylee anywhere around him because of it.
The Psychotherapist on NG show tonight, I can't recall her name,she is the soft spoken blonde that comes on frequently - said frankly Casey is a malingerer.  She makes up abuse stories just to escape punishment for things she's done just the same way people trying to avoid the Military come up with a fake illness to get out of serving!
She is faking it to  get sympathy. Malingerer.

She told Jesse that but according to Mallory she did leave her with Lee.

We all know that KC is capable of long term lies........ she proved that with the "I've got a job" lie for 2 years! She attempted to get sympathy from Jesse with that story for attention and it worked well for her so she's putting it out there again because she hopes it may prove helpful in her current situation. She's a real piece of work. JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.