April 19, 2024, 10:22:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skelton Boys: ages 9, 7, and 5, missing 11/26/2010, Morenci, Michigan  (Read 177124 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #460 on: December 15, 2017, 03:49:09 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-probe-whether-remains-of-three-children-found-in-box-are-long-missing-brothers/
Police probe whether remains of three children found in box are long-missing brothers
December 15, 2017

LANSING, Mich. — Michigan State Police are investigating whether the remains of three children found in a box behind a Montana home could be linked to the 2010 disappearance of three Michigan brothers. The bones and teeth of three children were found in September in a shed in Missoula, Montana.

An anthropologist estimated the children's ages to be 2-4 years old, 5-8 years old and 6-10 years old.

Tanner, Alexander and Andrew Skelton were 5, 7 and 9 when they were last seen at their father's Morenci, Michigan, home in November 2010. CBS Detroit reports that their father, John Skelton pleaded no contest to three counts of unlawful imprisonment in September 2011. He claimed he gave the boys to unknown individuals in an effort to keep the children out of harm's way. Claims that the mother was abusing the boys were not true, according to Tanya Skelton, who says she is heartbroken her boys were never found.

Michigan State Police Detective Lt. Jeremy Brewer tells WTVG-TV in Toledo, Ohio, the agency has requested more information from Montana police but the only current connection between the cases is the victims' approximate ages.

The Missoulian reports that Missoula police launched an investigation after a cleaning crew found the box containing the skeletal remains when the former tenant was evicted from the property. Police confirmed that information to CBS affiliate KPAX.  

Police documents say the Montana State Crime Lab verified the remains as human, and an anthropology professor at the University of Montana determined they were "likely modern and not archaeological."

Police obtained a search warrant for a potential homicide in late November, but no additional evidence was gathered.  

KECI-TV in Missoula reports the remains are undergoing DNA testing in Texas.

Police say nothing has been previously reported that would link the brothers to Montana.

John Skelton is currently serving 10-15 years at the Bellamy Creek Correctional Facility in Ionia, Mich.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/possible-link-to-missing-skelton-boys-after-child-remains-found-in-montana#

Source: National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Justice for Tanner, Alexander, and Andrew!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: December 15, 2017, 06:12:39 PM »

It's just so difficult for me to look at the photos of the sweet Skelton brothers.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: December 16, 2017, 10:00:20 PM »

wow just heard this today, what are the odds, 3 of child remains
in one box, and 3 boys missing since 2010
search warrant filed Dec. 7

Missoula police investigate bones as homicide: COURT DOCS
Posted: Dec 13, 2017 4:47 PM EST
Updated: Dec 13, 2017 4:54 PM EST
http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/37061520/missoula-police-investigate-bones-as-homicide-court-docs

from imgs of house and the warrant says s 12th w, and shilling
this looks like the place a 2008 Gmap img
https://goo.gl/maps/M6v7wquCh612

house img in media
http://media.graytvinc.com/images/vlcsnap-2017-12-15-18h44m38s100.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: December 16, 2017, 10:06:16 PM »

DNA tests in Skelton case could take 3 to 6 months
By News 10 | Posted: Thu 5:03 PM, Dec 14, 2017  |  Updated: Fri 8:38 PM, Dec 15, 2017
a vid @ link
MISSOULA, Mont. (WILX) -- Police say human remains found in Montana in September were determined to likely be the skeletal remains of three children.

Testing determined the ages of the children to be 2-4 years old, 5-8 years old, and 6-10 years old. It is not clear when they died.

A search of the property revealed no new information, and police have not located a crime scene. They are contacting individuals associated with the property and conducting interviews.

Police say they have a person of interest, and that that person has agreed to speak with them.

Michigan State Police investigators are working with Missoula police to determine if there is a connection to Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton who were reported missing from Morenci in Lenawee County the day after Thanksgiving in 2010.

It could take 3 to 6 months to identify the remains.

There will be more forensic testing that could provide more answers. Until that testing is complete it cannot be determined if the remains belong to the missing Skelton brothers.
http://www.wilx.com/content/news/Montana-Police-in-contact-with-Michigan-authorities-about-possible-link-to-remains-found-464236083.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.