May 28, 2024, 05:40:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 5 - 5/13/11  (Read 163267 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: May 13, 2011, 04:18:08 PM »

So far this guy sounds reasonable

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: May 13, 2011, 04:18:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27886611/detail.html

Anthony Family Attorney May File Lawsuit Against Brad Conway
I think we all saw that coming. NeJames will be next.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: May 13, 2011, 04:18:51 PM »

yes..he is a keeper I think

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: May 13, 2011, 04:19:34 PM »

I'd like to see DP ... but I'll be happy with LWOP.

What I most want to see is her face when she's found guilty!  That is gonna be priceless! 

... and I'm kinda looking forward to hearing Cindy's wailing and George's angry outburst when it happens too ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: May 13, 2011, 04:19:38 PM »

i agree, i think hes intelligent and well spoken. he also doesn't elaborate, just answers the questions which i think shows a confidence in his answers and is a good sign
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: May 13, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »

Watch Casey now with Mrs. Serial Killer...very animated & enjoying her conversation.   Is she writing her book?
I know!  They are apparently "besties" now!  Birds of a feather ... and all that!

Hear! Hear!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: May 13, 2011, 04:20:03 PM »

This guy sounds intelligent.  He would be a good juror.  I cannot state enough the importance of having people that can understand evidence and follow instructions
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: May 13, 2011, 04:20:26 PM »

More misplaced anger along with a slap in the face to an attorney that tried to help them. Mere distractions on their part

It will be news when the A's file a wrongful death suit against casey for the death of their grandaughter
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: May 13, 2011, 04:20:34 PM »

Casey looks like she has a giant mustache on her forehead. Who wears bangs in that manner.  If she only knew how ridiculous she looks.

I think she is starting to show the everyday wear and tear.  I fully expect her in heavy eye makeup the first few days of the trial..and it will be smeared all over her face by the end of the day.  That anit-anxiety medicine is not a miracle worker..and they can not so over medicate her that she is a zombie either. 

That shirt is a bad color for her and style..the ruffles do not soften her features at all..plus thats like a bohemian shirt..which means it is supposed to be big and blousey (not tailored to fit like that)  worn with a flowing skirt.  Yea..that look is back in style ..but you got to work that look..not sit stoned face in it.   And hey..I actually liked the other shirts this week..better then what Cindy use to bring her.  Poor thing.. she is relying on the Big Momma Bolin to be her stylist.

And why don't they ever put her in a skirt and ultra fem clothes..she has harsh features to me and needs some softening up if you want the jury to believe she is a victim instead of a  cold blooded killer. 

Not sure if really dark sunglasses are allowed in the courtroom, but to me that is the only thing that would 'soften' her up.   Those hard, cold and soulless eyes are scary to me.  JMO
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: May 13, 2011, 04:20:47 PM »

This guy sounds intelligent.  He would be a good juror.  I cannot state enough the importance of having people that can understand evidence and follow instructions

he also sounds like he would be a good jury foreman
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: May 13, 2011, 04:20:56 PM »

i hate when the race card is used in any way shape or form but if it needs to be used in some way to make the jury demographics equivalent to orlando's demographics then i guess i have to be ok with it so that it never becomes a basis for appeal.  it's still frustrating though. i think all people regardless of race should be placed on the jury based on if they are qualified to fairly hear the case, not the color of their skin. the political correctness in this country is crazy. this is about an innocent 2 year old murdered baby, not race BOZO.

I agree, "if they are qualified to hear the case", race aside, this woman does not appear to be qualified, and doesn't seem as though she'd be good for either the prosecution or the defense and needs to go.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: May 13, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »

probably why he is not in court today.

Nothing for nothing, he only broke attorney/client privilege if he discussed something that was shared privately between the parties that is not public knowledge already.

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: May 13, 2011, 04:21:22 PM »

i agree, i think hes intelligent and well spoken. he also doesn't elaborate, just answers the questions which i think shows a confidence in his answers and is a good sign

yeah he does sound good. But is has got to be hard for both sides. That you really just have to take people at face value.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: May 13, 2011, 04:21:32 PM »

this guy could possibly be a good juror. sounds like hes in his mid twenties-early thirties

he does sound good, except this is just what the defense wants..young guys that she can flirt with and feel sorry for her..will not find her guilty or won't sentence her to death jmo

He may be young, but he sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. he sounsd like one of the most honest people regarding hearing news accounts and generally being informed. Not in his 20's if he followed OJ ... 40's at least.

Very well educated and well spoken with a sense of humor ... hmm
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: May 13, 2011, 04:23:16 PM »

Cruel and unusual?  Like putting your infant daughter in plastic bags and tossing her like garbage?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: May 13, 2011, 04:23:46 PM »

this guy could possibly be a good juror. sounds like hes in his mid twenties-early thirties

he does sound good, except this is just what the defense wants..young guys that she can flirt with and feel sorry for her..will not find her guilty or won't sentence her to death jmo

He may be young, but he sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. he sounsd like one of the most honest people regarding hearing news accounts and generally being informed. Not in his 20's if he followed OJ ... 40's at least.

He also might be one of those guys that wouldnt touch that hot mess with a ten foot pole, not even a stripper pole

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #756 on: May 13, 2011, 04:24:16 PM »

easier than getting jobs or working for a living
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: May 13, 2011, 04:24:29 PM »

When being questioned on pre-trial publicity, he said, "...not in my 34 years."

So I assume he is 34 years old.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: May 13, 2011, 04:24:36 PM »

Casey looks like she has a giant mustache on her forehead. Who wears bangs in that manner.  If she only knew how ridiculous she looks.

I think she is starting to show the everyday wear and tear.  I fully expect her in heavy eye makeup the first few days of the trial..and it will be smeared all over her face by the end of the day.  That anit-anxiety medicine is not a miracle worker..and they can not so over medicate her that she is a zombie either. 

That shirt is a bad color for her and style..the ruffles do not soften her features at all..plus thats like a bohemian shirt..which means it is supposed to be big and blousey (not tailored to fit like that)  worn with a flowing skirt.  Yea..that look is back in style ..but you got to work that look..not sit stoned face in it.   And hey..I actually liked the other shirts this week..better then what Cindy use to bring her.  Poor thing.. she is relying on the Big Momma Bolin to be her stylist.

And why don't they ever put her in a skirt and ultra fem clothes..she has harsh features to me and needs some softening up if you want the jury to believe she is a victim instead of a  cold blooded killer. 

Not sure if really dark sunglasses are allowed in the courtroom, but to me that is the only thing that would 'soften' her up.   Those hard, cold and soulless eyes are scary to me.  JMO
Maybe the white ones she bought with Amy's stolen money are still in OCSO's evidence? Those would work and she could play her "sunglasses game." during the trial.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #759 on: May 13, 2011, 04:26:07 PM »

More misplaced anger along with a slap in the face to an attorney that tried to help them. Mere distractions on their part

It will be news when the A's file a wrongful death suit against casey for the death of their grandaughter
no kidding!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.