May 27, 2024, 05:26:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 5 - 5/13/11  (Read 163240 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: May 13, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »

This guy sounds intelligent.  He would be a good juror.  I cannot state enough the importance of having people that can understand evidence and follow instructions

he also sounds like he would be a good jury foreman
How is a jury foreman chosen?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: May 13, 2011, 04:27:41 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27886611/detail.html

Anthony Family Attorney May File Lawsuit Against Brad Conway
More misplaced anger along with a slap in the face to an attorney that tried to help them. Mere distractions on their part

It will be news when the A's file a wrongful death suit against casey for the death of their grandaughter
no kidding!
oh he77, might as well sue her for theft, libel and slander while they're at it...
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: May 13, 2011, 04:28:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27886611/detail.html

Anthony Family Attorney May File Lawsuit Against Brad Conway

Is this why BC isn't there today?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: May 13, 2011, 04:28:09 PM »

Casey looks like she has a giant mustache on her forehead. Who wears bangs in that manner.  If she only knew how ridiculous she looks.

I think she is starting to show the everyday wear and tear.  I fully expect her in heavy eye makeup the first few days of the trial..and it will be smeared all over her face by the end of the day.  That anit-anxiety medicine is not a miracle worker..and they can not so over medicate her that she is a zombie either. 

That shirt is a bad color for her and style..the ruffles do not soften her features at all..plus thats like a bohemian shirt..which means it is supposed to be big and blousey (not tailored to fit like that)  worn with a flowing skirt.  Yea..that look is back in style ..but you got to work that look..not sit stoned face in it.   And hey..I actually liked the other shirts this week..better then what Cindy use to bring her.  Poor thing.. she is relying on the Big Momma Bolin to be her stylist.

And why don't they ever put her in a skirt and ultra fem clothes..she has harsh features to me and needs some softening up if you want the jury to believe she is a victim instead of a  cold blooded killer. 

Not sure if really dark sunglasses are allowed in the courtroom, but to me that is the only thing that would 'soften' her up.   Those hard, cold and soulless eyes are scary to me.  JMO
Maybe the white ones she bought with Amy's stolen money are still in OCSO's evidence? Those would work and she could play her "sunglasses game." during the trial.
Casey looks like she has a giant mustache on her forehead. Who wears bangs in that manner.  If she only knew how ridiculous she looks.

I think she is starting to show the everyday wear and tear.  I fully expect her in heavy eye makeup the first few days of the trial..and it will be smeared all over her face by the end of the day.  That anit-anxiety medicine is not a miracle worker..and they can not so over medicate her that she is a zombie either. 

That shirt is a bad color for her and style..the ruffles do not soften her features at all..plus thats like a bohemian shirt..which means it is supposed to be big and blousey (not tailored to fit like that)  worn with a flowing skirt.  Yea..that look is back in style ..but you got to work that look..not sit stoned face in it.   And hey..I actually liked the other shirts this week..better then what Cindy use to bring her.  Poor thing.. she is relying on the Big Momma Bolin to be her stylist.

And why don't they ever put her in a skirt and ultra fem clothes..she has harsh features to me and needs some softening up if you want the jury to believe she is a victim instead of a  cold blooded killer. 

Not sure if really dark sunglasses are allowed in the courtroom, but to me that is the only thing that would 'soften' her up.   Those hard, cold and soulless eyes are scary to me.  JMO
Maybe the white ones she bought with Amy's stolen money are still in OCSO's evidence? Those would work and she could play her "sunglasses game." during the trial.

A paper bag would work

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: May 13, 2011, 04:28:29 PM »

Cruel and unusual?  Like putting your infant daughter in plastic bags and tossing her like garbage?

At first I considered Finnell reasonable in demeanor even given her strong fight against the DP BUT I gotta tell ya her manipulation & use of words to persuade a PJ has gotten on my last nerve.   She's also too preachy & needs to learn to not point that pen or finger toward whom she is speaking too, its rude & considered a dominate gesture.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: May 13, 2011, 04:29:13 PM »

This guy sounds intelligent.  He would be a good juror.  I cannot state enough the importance of having people that can understand evidence and follow instructions

The entire jury decides together

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: May 13, 2011, 04:30:03 PM »

this guy could possibly be a good juror. sounds like hes in his mid twenties-early thirties

he does sound good, except this is just what the defense wants..young guys that she can flirt with and feel sorry for her..will not find her guilty or won't sentence her to death jmo

He may be young, but he sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. he sounsd like one of the most honest people regarding hearing news accounts and generally being informed. Not in his 20's if he followed OJ ... 40's at least.

Very well educated and well spoken with a sense of humor ... hmm

When being questioned on pre-trial publicity, he said, "...not in my 34 years."

So I assume he is 34 years old.

O Brandi I adore you 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: May 13, 2011, 04:30:05 PM »

Something about Finnell's voice and/or demeanor just grate on me to no end!!  I can't pinpoint it ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #768 on: May 13, 2011, 04:31:16 PM »

Something about Finnell's voice and/or demeanor just grate on me to no end!!  I can't pinpoint it ...
I feel like she thinks she's smarter than everyone, including the judge.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 13, 2011, 04:31:32 PM »

Bahaha  Newfie, look up ^

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: May 13, 2011, 04:31:39 PM »

We're not accustomed to listening to a no-nonsense, down to business, profession DT lawyer...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: May 13, 2011, 04:32:03 PM »

Thanks, is it a who wants the job type of thing?  Is it a big deal who is the foreman?  The foreman is the only one to communicate for the entire panel, correct?   Sorry for being dumb about this, but this is my first time on all of this.  I'm learning.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: May 13, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »

Someone brought this up earlier:

Right To Perform Background Checks

http://www.juryblog.com/the-trial-lawyers-rights/right-to-perform-background-checks/

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #773 on: May 13, 2011, 04:32:26 PM »

Mercy topic....guys cuts her off and says 'just go by the laws'

NO mercy KC!!!!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: May 13, 2011, 04:32:30 PM »

Yes............ it is the first order of business once the jury deliberates -- selected by vote of the actual jurors.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: May 13, 2011, 04:33:33 PM »

oops..........
Yes............ it is the first order of business once the jury deliberates -- selected by vote of the actual jurors.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: May 13, 2011, 04:33:53 PM »

Bahaha  Newfie, look up ^
Ah ha!     Yes, and the manipulation grates on my last nerve too! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: May 13, 2011, 04:35:15 PM »

Is Finnell the short grey haired guy girl that is speaking now?  I don't care for her either.  She is talking down IMO to this juror, this guys is sharp.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: May 13, 2011, 04:36:29 PM »

::snipping2::  (hope i did it correctly)

Not sure if really dark sunglasses are allowed in the courtroom, but to me that is the only thing that would 'soften' her up.   Those hard, cold and soulless eyes are scary to me.  JMO

You have the bestest memory & sense of humor...thanks...needed that after 5 longgggg days of this.   Monkey Devil!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: May 13, 2011, 04:36:38 PM »

Mercy topic....guys cuts her off and says 'just go by the laws'

NO mercy KC!!!!

Yup!

...and the Judge told us today that the mercy issue cannot be used as a challenge to excuse for cause.

I hope this guys gets seated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.