June 25, 2024, 09:05:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 5 - 5/13/11  (Read 165066 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #480 on: May 13, 2011, 02:43:05 PM »

I'm trying to catch up and am watching the live feed.  Just saw KC, then Bozo and Bolin leave the court room.  What's up?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: May 13, 2011, 02:43:09 PM »

KC does NOT like this woman.
Did you see that face towards the end of Jose's questioning?!  KC didn't like the little repartee Jose and PJ had going on!  Too funny!   Monkey Devil!

The love affair is over KC!  waa waa waa

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: May 13, 2011, 02:43:24 PM »

i wonder if she has been exposed to the smell of a dead body yet during any of her clinicals

I noticed when she said she had done some clinicals she did not mention any rotation through the morgue. They may not even do that any more, but that used to be standard in training for degree nurses. I don't know about diploma nurses which I take it that is what she is working toward since the time is so short for the school.
The pj already has an associate's degree, so that's why she doesn't have to do a whole 4yrs., most of her general ed. courses would transfer over to a BS in nursing.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: May 13, 2011, 02:45:19 PM »

Hey folks ... had to run out for a bit. Did I miss much, have they picked the entire jury?  

I was curious, was Baez allowed to show the picture of the juror that was bounced? Was he allowed to show a juror's pic? Has any one made a comment or does anyone know? Juror 1055. How are you allowed to out a juror?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 02:46:56 PM by Red » Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: May 13, 2011, 02:45:20 PM »

Who picked that shirt?  I'd have worn the jail shirt over that terrible looking thing.

I could gag.. I had the identical shirt when I was 16 yrs old.. had my drivers license photo taken with it on. I am now 46.. That shirt style is at least 30 yrs old. BUT.. I had mine buttoned up to my neck.

Who picks her clothing for this anyhow?? I know SINDY brought her clothing for the other hearings.. or do they have a wardrobe for her to choose from at jail? 
YES!! That Must be It!  She can choose from other inmates  clothing. Once the inmates get a life sentence, they won't need their clothes they wore when they were booked into the jail.  They're gonna be there for life, so she can pick from their castoffs.  In about 15 years someone will show up for court in that famous numbered blue hoodie of hers. 

That hoodie must act like a security blankey for her. She needs a pacifer to go with it!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: May 13, 2011, 02:45:44 PM »

Personally, I think they state should place an open "can'o air" on the defense's table for the duration of the trial....but I'm just a spiteful beotch
I'm all for putting it in her cell once she's sentenced!  It'll give her that "I'm back in my Sunfire living the good life" kinda feeling! 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: May 13, 2011, 02:46:12 PM »

i think she'll be a good juror

I think so too.

I am not sure......bozo liked her a lot but she seemed a little too anxious. She may just need something to do for the summer since she is out of school and will get free food and hotel stay. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: May 13, 2011, 02:46:47 PM »

I'm trying to catch up and am watching the live feed.  Just saw KC, then Bozo and Bolin leave the court room.  What's up?
Pee break

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: May 13, 2011, 02:46:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27885090/index.html
VIDEO REPORT: Day 5 Of Jury Selection

TY,in the 1st vid up it had a goodwill ad lol

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #489 on: May 13, 2011, 02:47:13 PM »

Who picked that shirt?  I'd have worn the jail shirt over that terrible looking thing.

I could gag.. I had the identical shirt when I was 16 yrs old.. had my drivers license photo taken with it on. I am now 46.. That shirt style is at least 30 yrs old. BUT.. I had mine buttoned up to my neck.

Who picks her clothing for this anyhow?? I know SINDY brought her clothing for the other hearings.. or do they have a wardrobe for her to choose from at jail? 
YES!! That Must be It!  She can choose from other inmates  clothing. Once the inmates get a life sentence, they won't need their clothes they wore when they were booked into the jail.  They're gonna be there for life, so she can pick from their castoffs.  In about 15 years someone will show up for court in that famous numbered blue hoodie of hers. 

hahaha...now wouldn't that be something.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 13, 2011, 02:47:22 PM »

Hey folks ... had to run out for a bit. Did I miss much, have they picked the entire jury? 

I was curious, was Baez allowed to show the picture of the juror that was bounced? Was he allowed to show a juror's pic? Has any one made a comment or does anyone know?

They re up to 7 kept now.

5 more to go to get to 12.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: May 13, 2011, 02:47:41 PM »

i wonder if she has been exposed to the smell of a dead body yet during any of her clinicals

I noticed when she said she had done some clinicals she did not mention any rotation through the morgue. They may not even do that any more, but that used to be standard in training for degree nurses. I don't know about diploma nurses which I take it that is what she is working toward since the time is so short for the school.
The pj already has an associate's degree, so that's why she doesn't have to do a whole 4yrs., most of her general ed. courses would transfer over to a BS in nursing.

That is true, I missed when she said that. I have been trying to type letters while listening and watching.LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: May 13, 2011, 02:48:30 PM »

http://www.jud6.org/AddressDirectionsPictures/criminaljusticecenter.htm

A good view of the courtroom:

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: May 13, 2011, 02:51:36 PM »

how long are they supposed to be out?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: May 13, 2011, 02:52:40 PM »

KC does NOT like this woman.
Did you see that face towards the end of Jose's questioning?!  KC didn't like the little repartee Jose and PJ had going on!  Too funny!   Monkey Devil!

The love affair is over KC!  waa waa waa

It appeared to me he was trying to smooze her with his "charm."  LOL  In my opinion he is a nincompoop and a dweeb which is a real turn off when they act like he does.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #495 on: May 13, 2011, 02:54:01 PM »

Questioning the question of asking about mercy.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: May 13, 2011, 02:54:22 PM »

Pee break
Thanks!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: May 13, 2011, 02:56:26 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-friday-20110513,0,4387232.story
Casey Anthony trial: Defense strikes candidate for lying about DUI conviction
Prosecutors said Thursday they'd like to give jurors a whiff of the odor in the trunk of Anthony's car.

Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton said the idea is to let jurors determine whether the smell in the rear of the Pontiac Sunfire was caused by trash — as proposed by Anthony and her lawyers — or the body of her dead child.

The issue arose at the close of jury selection Thursday, when Perry asked why prosecutors had been asking juror candidates about their sense of smell and sensitivity to odors.

State prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said the state has several sealed containers with pieces of tire cover from the trunk. Another container was opened by a state expert who has testified that the samples smelled of decomposition.

Let them smell it.  There would be a conviction.

I have said before that they should lock KC in the car until she tells us what happened.  Too bad they really couldn't do that! 

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #498 on: May 13, 2011, 02:58:43 PM »

I was curious, was Baez allowed to show the picture of the juror that was bounced? Was he allowed to show a juror's pic? Has any one made a comment or does anyone know? Juror 1055. How are you allowed to out a juror?

Red, he held the pic up but it was folded in half and although you could kind of tell it was a face, I don't think it could of been made out clearly.  If there was a different camera angle and it was photoshopped, maybe it could of been. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: May 13, 2011, 02:58:43 PM »

Well at least JP always has case law to back up what he says. But I still think he needs to slow down!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.