March 28, 2024, 02:48:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Act = Genocide and Apartheid?  (Read 1158 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 12, 2011, 08:03:01 AM »

Is Obama's 'Dream Act' all about Genocide, Apartheid, and Racism?

Before Obama, the 'Dream Act' didn't sound so bad.  What would an Obama Dream Act look like?

Will all those who used false, fake, bogus, stolen identities ever serve jail time?  Will they ever pay back any welfare benefits they received and may not have been eligible due to unreported income?

What of the millions that have suffered because of stolen identities?  The millions of PR birth certificates / identities sold to illegals and others?  How miserable have these folks been made?  Anyone saying "I'm sorry" to these folks?  Giving them satisfaction?  Relief from their suffering?

What of the jobs Obama is promising?  What can Americans expected based on Obama's last two years?  Obama promises lots of jobs, but how many remain unemployed long term?  Most of those jobs, will they likely go to current citizens and those here legally?  Or will they go to those here illegally?  To folks based on the color of their skin or ethnic origin?

How's that?  The Holder principle.  It's not the content of your character, or your experience that counts when applying and interviewing for a job.  It's not the best candidate that gets the job...it's jobs based on statistical racism.  It's compensation based on statistical racism.  The Holder Coca-Cola principle.  The Ag Dept. principle.  The Obama nation...

Where is the Dream for current citizens and those here legally?  Why do they seem invisible to Obama nation?  Young folks have their entire working lives to pay back their educational loans.  They have their entire lives to pay back a home mortgage.

What of retirees?  Those who saved their entire lives?  Why isn't Obama feeling their pain as his administration and appointees are allowing the dollar to be debased? Decline?  They don't have a lifetime to save again...they've already paid off their education.

Why does it seem like the Obama nation is stealing from our children, grandchildren, and the old?   

What does the Dream Act really offer?  Never ending illegal immigration?  Unending chain migration and welfare benefits?

Are those losing their money mostly conservative and white?  Those getting jobs mostly non-white?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 08:17:29 AM »

Obama mentioned in his speech that we 'answered their concerns'.  What kind of answer was that?  Comprehensive solutions?  An open ear?  Robust?  Or, half-hearted, unengaged, lip service?

What kind of answer?  Is it working?  I don't think so.

I heard that NYC has more police officers than there are border agents.  Like 40,000 to about 6,000...       NYC is a small city compared to the open border spaces.

I also read, that Germany (a much smaller nation) has like 6,000 immigration agents to go after and remove illegals, while the US has about 1,000 to cover a larger area and greater population.   

I read that only 5% of the border fence has been completed.  How did that solve the problem?  Is the drug supply ended?  Millions forced into the ER due to withdrawals?

We live in an age when ground penetrating radar and airplanes are used by archaeologists to find ancient tombs, tunnels, and other things buried beneath the ground.  Why can't they find a few tunnels in a timely manner?  In this non-invasive manner?

China built a Great Wall, the former Eastern Block nations built an effective wall, and America can't? 

Why aren't these young people asking their parents for money for school?
  Just like citizens and those here legally?  Let the parents borrow from their nest eggs, all that money they salted away in their county of origin, money that seems to be invisible to the IRS?  Money they used to feather their own nest at the expanse of those living and working on Main Street?

What kind of immigration reform do Americans want?  I've heard lots of suggestions -

End the anchor baby sweepstakes loop hole.

Deport those who use bogus information to get jobs.  Families can be reunited in the homeland of their parents.

Use E-Verify.  Make sure E-Verify works and is not 'fix' like Obama nation 'answered' the concerns of border security. 
  Imagine a president that answers a border security concern with programs that don't work!  Solutions that make the problem worse!

Should E-Verify reject Social Security numbers for some classifications of work?  Like babies applying for construction jobs?  Janitor jobs?

Make the system 'transparent'.  Make the system robust.  Make the system work and put American citizens and those here legally back to work.  Send those here illegally home.

The Dream Act didn't sound so bad before Obama.  I think in the Obama era, it is the continued wrong course for the nation, a course of genocide, apartheid, and racism.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.