April 28, 2024, 10:35:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What day will the trial actually start?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2011, 11:55:11 PM)
This Tuesday as planned - 8 (8.7%)
Wednesday at the earliest - 21 (22.8%)
Thursday at the earliest - 44 (47.8%)
Friday at the earliest - 16 (17.4%)
It won't, she will make a plea deal - 3 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 6- 5/14 - 5/15/2011  (Read 287614 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: May 14, 2011, 07:38:45 PM »

OK, here's the link :

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9882.new#new

You'll totally know the thread when you read the title!

That's perfect.  I was creating one here but that is much better.  In the food section of the Lounge 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: May 14, 2011, 07:41:04 PM »

They have smoking rooms in Cocoa Beach so I would think they have them in Orlando. I didn't mean going to a bar, but having a beer or two in your room in the evening. Can't get loose lips watching Home Shopping Network or ESPN (unless the Rangers are playing, then I spew four letter words) 

I just posted a response from an attorney friend in Orlando  I was joking with you and didn't mean to cause any concern. Not that any of us are on the jury. I am surprised that Orlando doesn't have stricter smoking laws. We go to Captiva/Sanibel. Friends who do smoke joined us and we had a heck of a time finding a hotel where they could smoke. They finally rented a condo where they could smoke on the balcony unless anyone in the building complained. If the management co got a complaint, my friend who have to refrain from smoking except in the parking area.   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1082 on: May 14, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »

They do have smoking rooms. Many have balconies off the rooms. They are not going to tell you that you can't have a cocktail. It is not really that bad for most people.

I just talked to my lawyer friend who said they will allow 1-2 drinks with dinner, but not allowed to have drinks in the room. He said many hotels do have smoking rooms as Turbo said.

Thanks Sunny

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: May 14, 2011, 07:42:28 PM »

Teyve - I deleted mine.  I like yours much better 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: May 14, 2011, 07:44:36 PM »

They have smoking rooms in Cocoa Beach so I would think they have them in Orlando. I didn't mean going to a bar, but having a beer or two in your room in the evening. Can't get loose lips watching Home Shopping Network or ESPN (unless the Rangers are playing, then I spew four letter words) 

I just posted a response from an attorney friend in Orlando  I was joking with you and didn't mean to cause any concern. Not that any of us are on the jury. I am surprised that Orlando doesn't have stricter smoking laws. We go to Captiva/Sanibel. Friends who do smoke joined us and we had a heck of a time finding a hotel where they could smoke. They finally rented a condo where they could smoke on the balcony unless anyone in the building complained. If the management co got a complaint, my friend who have to refrain from smoking except in the parking area.   
Thanks Sunny, not sure about Orlando, but I know that there is smoking in Cocoa Beach hotels. I know you were joking LOL.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: May 14, 2011, 07:45:27 PM »

yes please
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1086 on: May 14, 2011, 07:46:39 PM »

Teyve - I deleted mine.  I like yours much better 
Thanks, Klaas! I'm twistedly honored! 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: May 14, 2011, 07:47:48 PM »

Thank you JSM, you are a sweetie.   

Samarie and Newfie, that is the difference between us and her.  I also do not believe she was physically abused in any way, maybe emotionally, and I certainly do not believe she was sexually abused. 
  an angelic monkey YVW Zoo.

I don't believe she was sexually abused, mentally or physically. I think she was the mental abuser of the family even as a young child. I remember the picture of her standing by the Christmas tree, she looked deranged then and she was probably only 6 or 7 years old. Reminded me of that old move The Bad Seed. JMO JSM

Think I found the image you are referring to, JSM.

Agreed, she looks a bit crazed there.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: May 14, 2011, 07:58:00 PM »

Samarie and Newfie, that is the difference between us and her.  I also do not believe she was physically abused in any way, maybe emotionally, and I certainly do not believe she was sexually abused. 

I don't believe she was sexually abused, mentally or physically. I think she was the mental abuser of the family even as a young child. I remember the picture of her standing by the Christmas tree, she looked deranged then and she was probably only 6 or 7 years old. Reminded me of that old move The Bad Seed. JMO JSM

That's it Brandi, I thought she was standing, but that is the picture. Her eyes look cold, just like her eyes do now. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: May 14, 2011, 08:01:17 PM »

Oh and the forced smile, forgot to put that in my post. In that picture she reminds me of when she was playing with Caylee on the floor in that video. All fake smile like she is a good mom, then bam she turned a 180 and looked so mean at Caylee. Hope y'all know what video I am referring to.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1090 on: May 14, 2011, 08:01:55 PM »

Wow, she has that fake smile even back then.  She sure does look crazy.  Look at her gene pool though, lol.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: May 14, 2011, 08:04:19 PM »

That's it Brandi, I thought she was standing, but that is the picture. Her eyes look cold, just like her eyes do now. JMO JSM

Especially creepy because of the familiar forced smile and the baby doll in her arms
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: May 14, 2011, 08:05:56 PM »

WOW...Look how many monkeys posted about the fake/forced smile at the same time...that says something right there.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1093 on: May 14, 2011, 08:06:44 PM »

Wow, she has that fake smile even back then.  She sure does look crazy.  Look at her gene pool though, lol.
Let us all hope that Lee is unable to reproduce, and the Anthony gene pool dries up and blows away.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1094 on: May 14, 2011, 08:10:18 PM »

I agree, JSM, I posted yesterday that Casey was and still is the main abuser in that family.  Yes, they are all dysfunctional and I am sure she learned some of her moves from both George and Cindy.  I think Lee is somewhat autistic and his parents knew it from an early age.  He still acts and laughs at inappropriate times, like a child.  I think Casey has been running that house and lying and stealing and getting away with everything her whole life.  She just ran out of luck when she tried to get away with murder.  I know that movie you are talking about and I see that look in her eyes too.  I think the whole family has been scared of her for a long time and have been covering for her in anyway they can.  She is the epitome of the "BAD SEED".  Precious Caylee was the only thing wonderful and truly innocent one in that whole family.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1095 on: May 14, 2011, 08:11:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys I am way behind, listened for awhile this morning but can someone sum up the day?  Good, bad or .......Thank you so much.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1096 on: May 14, 2011, 08:28:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys I am way behind, listened for awhile this morning but can someone sum up the day?  Good, bad or .......Thank you so much.

In one word, boring but still one day further on the road for justice.  Ann Finnel is really hard to listen to, over and over again.  Every time she uses the word mercy, I cringe.  If they can't use mercy in the trial, why can she ask about it at all?  I think the most interesting pj was the young guy who wants to be an actor, I am relieved that he didn't make it through.  I am still stuck on the lady yesterday that the state tried to strike and the judge wouldn't let them.  I don't care what color her skin is, she doesn't want to judge people and she shouldn't of been allowed to go further.  I hope the state eventually gets to strike her.  I see her being a hold-out in the future and that scares me.  You didn't miss any mug shots or anyone being held in contempt.  They either have KC medicated or someone really had someone finally convince her not to self-groom so much, she seems much calmer.  She seems to flirt with male pj's but mostly she just sits there looking like she is attending something not related to her at all.  She laughs and giggles and makes faces as if she is part of the defense team, not the one accused of killing her precious baby.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: May 14, 2011, 08:30:13 PM »

I agree, JSM, I posted yesterday that Casey was and still is the main abuser in that family.  Yes, they are all dysfunctional and I am sure she learned some of her moves from both George and Cindy.  I think Lee is somewhat autistic and his parents knew it from an early age.  He still acts and laughs at inappropriate times, like a child.  I think Casey has been running that house and lying and stealing and getting away with everything her whole life.  She just ran out of luck when she tried to get away with murder.  I know that movie you are talking about and I see that look in her eyes too.  I think the whole family has been scared of her for a long time and have been covering for her in anyway they can.  She is the epitome of the "BAD SEED".  Precious Caylee was the only thing wonderful and truly innocent one in that whole family.

Hugs, Magic 
Hi Magic, I am glad that I am not the only one that sees Casey as the main abuser in the family. Not sure about Lee being autistic, I think he is just a little strange from growing up in that household with Queen Bee Rosebud and Casey running the show, Lee was probably not shown very much attention growing up once miss KC was born. I love that movie, and from day one to quote the Ants, I have always believed KC was that child Rhoda in The Bad Seed. Poor Caylee was the only normal one in the family (excluding extended family) they seem quite normal.

Hugs back to you Magic.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: May 14, 2011, 08:32:46 PM »

Hi Mission, I didn't get to see much, but read here for updates. All I know is there was one guy that was an actor that lived with his mom. I laughed reading posts about him.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: May 14, 2011, 08:33:24 PM »

Let us all hope that Lee is unable to reproduce, and the Anthony gene pool dries up and blows away.
ITA Tevye.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.