April 28, 2024, 07:15:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What day will the trial actually start?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2011, 11:55:11 PM)
This Tuesday as planned - 8 (8.7%)
Wednesday at the earliest - 21 (22.8%)
Thursday at the earliest - 44 (47.8%)
Friday at the earliest - 16 (17.4%)
It won't, she will make a plea deal - 3 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 6- 5/14 - 5/15/2011  (Read 287603 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: May 14, 2011, 09:44:17 PM »

BLINK never Roseanne .... I was thinking more Reese Witherspoon ala "Legally Blond"    
Dana has some "splainin' " to do!  

YES HE DO, lol.

Although I did suggest Stone Cold.

I am still trying to recover from Mark Williams reference to Casey and "banging like a screen door" ... YIKES!!!  
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: May 14, 2011, 09:44:48 PM »

http://knightnews.com/2011/05/aspiring-ucf-student-actor-excused-from-casey-anthony-jury/
Aspiring UCF Student, Actor Excused from Casey Anthony Jury
Beyond UCF, Crime — By Staff on May 14, 2011 at 4:16 pm

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/may/14/12/court-not-taking-weekend-off-in-anthony-jury-searc-ar-207372/
Casey Anthony jury selection to resume Monday
By ROB SHAW | The Tampa Tribune
Published: May 14, 2011
Updated: May 14, 2011 - 6:49 PM

http://www.wesh.com/r/27896332/detail.html
Day 6 Finds: More Potential Casey Jurors, Social Media 'Dirt'
4 Jurors Pass Round Of Questioning, Retained
POSTED: 4:54 pm EDT May 14, 2011
UPDATED: 6:24 pm EDT May 14, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27896332/detail.html#ixzz1MNhEhbNC

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: May 14, 2011, 09:45:53 PM »

BLINK never Roseanne .... I was thinking more Reese Witherspoon ala "Legally Blond"    

YES HE DO, lol.

I am still trying to recover from Mark Williams reference to Casey and "banging like a screen door" ... YIKES!!!  
I remember that comment! Had me howling
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: May 14, 2011, 09:51:25 PM »

YES HE DO, lol.

Too funny ... Suddenly RED realized SM radio does not have a censor button for Dana ...
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: May 14, 2011, 09:55:48 PM »

CALL DANA 306-842-7884  KC guilty ot not guilty call now
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1125 on: May 14, 2011, 09:57:16 PM »

YES HE DO, lol.

Too funny ... Suddenly RED realized SM radio does not have a censor button for Dana ...

As one of my favorite radio people says - use sacred words for sacred activity and profane words for profane activity - what KC does (or did) is bang like a screen door. No need to censor the truth in my book.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1126 on: May 14, 2011, 09:58:46 PM »

Yay, I got through to Dana, Casey, GUILTY all the way.  I love Scared Monkeys and Scared Monkeys Radio.  Wow, someone just said hung jury, sure don't see that happening.  Hope the state uses the strikes they need.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: May 14, 2011, 10:04:24 PM »

Thanks Sunny, not sure about Orlando, but I know that there is smoking in Cocoa Beach hotels. I know you were joking LOL.

We are in Orland a lot during the winter and I really haven't seen any totally non-smoking hotels. Maybe the ones on Disney are, don't know about those. I don't smoke but am one of the ones who could care less who does or where. My mother smoked and lived into her 90s as did my grandmother who was 101. My mother did quit around 80 though because she said they were causing her to "be winded".........LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: May 14, 2011, 10:10:27 PM »

CALL DANA 306-842-7884  KC guilty ot not guilty call now

Hate to be the party pooper, but I think there'll be at least one dimwit that totally didn't understand the evidence and just finds Bozo's bluster more convincing, causing a hung jury. I really, really hope that won't happen.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: May 14, 2011, 10:10:32 PM »

I think even a guilty person would be devastated that their gig is up and they haven't been fooling anyone...except maybe the A's, but I still think they may buck up after the DT tries to run them down with a bus...JMO
Oh my I really messed up trying to reduce that quote stack..... this is how I wanted it to read. Sorry about that.

So true, KC (the guilty one) should have been devastated just knowing so many have said they think she is guilty.  I was thinking about the A's today while I was preparing for my granddaughters baptism party, which is tomorrow, and I wondered if they might suck it up and do the right thing by telling the truth. If they do, what if anything does that do to this case?

No offense, Mission, but I don't think the Anthonys would know the truth if it jumped out in front of them. It appears their entire lives have been based on lies, lies, and more lies. I seriously doubt they can even remember when any of them ever told the truth and if they did it most likely would have been childhood memories for them all.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: May 14, 2011, 10:15:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27896332/detail.html#ixzz1MNhEhbNC

I love this quote "All five said they believed Anthony was guilty and no evidence could change their minds.

You would think KC would be getting the big picture by now that she is NOT going to walk......How many is this now that said she was guilty?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: May 14, 2011, 10:15:34 PM »

Yay, I got through to Dana, Casey, GUILTY all the way.  I love Scared Monkeys and Scared Monkeys Radio.  Wow, someone just said hung jury, sure don't see that happening.  Hope the state uses the strikes they need.

Hugs, Magic 

Eek! That was me. I hope you are right.. I'm not hundred percent sold on hung jury however. It's just that I was thinking back onone particular lady that was sooooo not understanding anything and sounded as dumb as a rock. Although that may have been yesterday or the day before.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: May 14, 2011, 10:18:43 PM »

Thanks Red, it still wants me to download a file. After a few days I can see the audio button and I can click that and hear it fine but it is delayed and not real time.

Mine is uses Windows Media Player to play it.  The link at the top of this page has always worked for me.  I hope everyone is listening, Dana is amazing as usual and Blink is right on top of everything.  I read a lot on the serial killer wife, Rosalie Bolin and am enjoying listening Blink talk about her.  She has to be one of the most interesting nutjobs that the defense has come up with.  Just google her name and start reading the information that is out there about her.  Just crazy.  It is like Casey is a crazy magnet and all the crazies are attracted to her.  Just spooky.............

Hugs, Magic 

Anyone see the documentary video Blink had up on her site about Rosalie Bolin? It's been taken down, but RB daughter Katherine did post on Blink's site...it's comment #24 on page 2 of her blog:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/13/cayleecasey-anthony-trial-casey-pal-rosalie-martinez-bolin-mitigation-coordinator-and-abominable-parenting-sympathizer/#comments

WHY was it taken down? I posted the link last night because I thought it was awesome investigation by Blink.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: May 14, 2011, 10:26:00 PM »

Turbo~  The daughter who created the video changed her account to private because she was upset to see comments
about her momo mother.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: May 14, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »

Thanks Red, it still wants me to download a file. After a few days I can see the audio button and I can click that and hear it fine but it is delayed and not real time.

Mine is uses Windows Media Player to play it.  The link at the top of this page has always worked for me.  I hope everyone is listening, Dana is amazing as usual and Blink is right on top of everything.  I read a lot on the serial killer wife, Rosalie Bolin and am enjoying listening Blink talk about her.  She has to be one of the most interesting nutjobs that the defense has come up with.  Just google her name and start reading the information that is out there about her.  Just crazy.  It is like Casey is a crazy magnet and all the crazies are attracted to her.  Just spooky.............

Hugs, Magic 

Anyone see the documentary video Blink had up on her site about Rosalie Bolin? It's been taken down, but RB daughter Katherine did post on Blink's site...it's comment #24 on page 2 of her blog:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/13/cayleecasey-anthony-trial-casey-pal-rosalie-martinez-bolin-mitigation-coordinator-and-abominable-parenting-sympathizer/#comments

WHY was it taken down? I posted the link last night because I thought it was awesome investigation by Blink.
Basically...yes

Katherine Martinez, RB's daughter, set the video to private, and posted on Blink's blog this afternoon.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1135 on: May 14, 2011, 10:31:15 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Eek! That was me. I hope you are right.. I'm not hundred percent sold on hung jury however. It's just that I was thinking back on one particular lady that was sooooo not understanding anything and sounded as dumb as a rock. Although that may have been yesterday or the day before.

Don't worry Scatty, I wasn't judging you, I just hope that doesn't happen.  I have posted a few times on the lady, you are talking about.  She didn't seem to understand any of the questions and at first she was adament that she couldn't judge others.  I just think the state will be able to strike her and she won't make it to the final jury.  When I think back to the hours I devoted to the OJ trial, it makes me sick to think that the jurors were never listening to all of that evidence in the first place.  I just hate to see Casey getting away with murdering that baby.  In my heart of hearts, I just don't see it happening.  I will feel better if that juror, that I think we are both talking about is stricken.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1136 on: May 14, 2011, 10:31:55 PM »

YES HE DO, lol.

LMAO ~!!!!!!!!!!!!    Could be worse.. someone could have said shes had more ass then a toilet seat!  ON that note.  Have a great night everyone.

GOD BLESS YOU ANGEL CAYLEE !!   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: May 14, 2011, 10:35:11 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/social-media-affects-murder-trial-of-casey-anthony-1474972.html

CLEARWATER, Fla. — Social media appeared to be having an impact on jury selection Saturday in the murder trial of Casey Anthony, charged with killing her two-year-old daughter.

As prospective jurors answered questions about their background and qualifications to serve, lawyers instantly checked their responses against postings on online media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
 ::snipping2::
Edit to snip post.  Please post only the link and partial article.  Thanks!  MB

___

May 14, 2011 08:48 PM EDT
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 10:38:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1138 on: May 14, 2011, 10:39:46 PM »

I think even a guilty person would be devastated that their gig is up and they haven't been fooling anyone...except maybe the A's, but I still think they may buck up after the DT tries to run them down with a bus...JMO
Oh my I really messed up trying to reduce that quote stack..... this is how I wanted it to read. Sorry about that.

So true, KC (the guilty one) should have been devastated just knowing so many have said they think she is guilty.  I was thinking about the A's today while I was preparing for my granddaughters baptism party, which is tomorrow, and I wondered if they might suck it up and do the right thing by telling the truth. If they do, what if anything does that do to this case?

No offense, Mission, but I don't think the Anthonys would know the truth if it jumped out in front of them. It appears their entire lives have been based on lies, lies, and more lies. I seriously doubt they can even remember when any of them ever told the truth and if they did it most likely would have been childhood memories for them all.
I am afraid you are right Turbo they wouldn't know the truth if they tripped over it, they chose to lie over honoring Caylee, that says alot.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: May 14, 2011, 10:58:16 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

I put the video up from U-tube on May 12th at 10:25 PM.. Its Nice to Finally Meet You.. It is now down..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.