April 28, 2024, 12:20:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What day will the trial actually start?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2011, 11:55:11 PM)
This Tuesday as planned - 8 (8.7%)
Wednesday at the earliest - 21 (22.8%)
Thursday at the earliest - 44 (47.8%)
Friday at the earliest - 16 (17.4%)
It won't, she will make a plea deal - 3 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 6- 5/14 - 5/15/2011  (Read 287620 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: May 14, 2011, 11:02:13 PM »

Thanks Red, it still wants me to download a file. After a few days I can see the audio button and I can click that and hear it fine but it is delayed and not real time.

Mine is uses Windows Media Player to play it.  The link at the top of this page has always worked for me.  I hope everyone is listening, Dana is amazing as usual and Blink is right on top of everything.  I read a lot on the serial killer wife, Rosalie Bolin and am enjoying listening Blink talk about her.  She has to be one of the most interesting nutjobs that the defense has come up with.  Just google her name and start reading the information that is out there about her.  Just crazy.  It is like Casey is a crazy magnet and all the crazies are attracted to her.  Just spooky.............

Hugs, Magic 

Anyone see the documentary video Blink had up on her site about Rosalie Bolin? It's been taken down, but RB daughter Katherine did post on Blink's site...it's comment #24 on page 2 of her blog:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/13/cayleecasey-anthony-trial-casey-pal-rosalie-martinez-bolin-mitigation-coordinator-and-abominable-parenting-sympathizer/#comments

WHY was it taken down? I posted the link last night because I thought it was awesome investigation by Blink.

I put the video up from U-tube on May 12th at 10:25 PM.. Its Nice to Finally Meet You.. It is now down..
I meant to say posted the video
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: May 14, 2011, 11:12:49 PM »

I hate to ask, but I had to work today and have graduation parties to attend this evening along with relatives from out of state to entertain....can someone please give me a brief recap of the day? TYIA

They better send the little man out to either fix or replace the DVR that I pay a monthly fee to use.....fast!

I believe they have approx 11-12 jurors so far and they will be back Monday at 8:30am for more juror questioning.  Both the prosecution and the defense can still strike jurors.  My opinion is most of those chosen so far will be good but maybe a couple will be stricken.  They have a long ways to go.

I know this is late, but I have been running in cirlcles all day and just getting back on here....Thanks Klaas...I am trying to keep up , but it is getting hard with work and all the graduations and such!I know all the good monkeys are keeping up with it though...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1142 on: May 14, 2011, 11:14:38 PM »

Yay, I got through to Dana, Casey, GUILTY all the way.  I love Scared Monkeys and Scared Monkeys Radio.  Wow, someone just said hung jury, sure don't see that happening.  Hope the state uses the strikes they need.

Hugs, Magic 

Eek! That was me. I hope you are right.. I'm not hundred percent sold on hung jury however. It's just that I was thinking back onone particular lady that was sooooo not understanding anything and sounded as dumb as a rock. Although that may have been yesterday or the day before.
This woman troubles me. She went from not wanting to judge others to being able to vote to put ICA to death- all in one day! I hope she doesn't see herself as the one person on the jury who is destined to save Casey. That gives me chills!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: May 14, 2011, 11:31:15 PM »

Days ahead of trial's start, jury in Casey Anthony still not settled
By the CNN Wire Staff
May 14, 2011 10:09 p.m. EDT

::snipping2::
At the end of the rare Saturday session around 5:30 p.m., the judge said the court would be in recess until 8:30 a.m. Monday.

In allowing the four candidates Saturday to pass to the next phase, the judge and attorneys increased the pool of potential jurors who have not been dismissed for one reason or another to 12, although attorneys still have until the jurors are sworn in to seek their dismissal, according to the judge.

Perry said he would begin swearing in jurors once the number of unrejected candidates reaches 15.

Coming into Saturday's session, eight people were considered viable candidates for the jury.

Twelve jurors and eight alternates will eventually be seated on the jury, which will be moved to and sequestered in Orange County, where the alleged crime happened and where the trial will take place.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/14/florida.casey.anthony/index.html?section=cnn_latest
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: May 14, 2011, 11:52:00 PM »

Will Casey Anthony's trial start Tuesday?

By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, May 14, 2011 11:27 PM

Prosecutors say they are doubtful the murder trial against Casey Anthony will begin Tuesday.

However, Judge Belvin Perry has not made an official announcement, and the court calendar has not been changed.

Jury selection has wrapped up for the day and will pick up again in Pinellas County at 8:30 a.m. Monday.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/244853/Will-Casey-Anthonys-trial-start-Tuesday?cid=rss

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: May 14, 2011, 11:55:45 PM »

I just added a poll to this thread (at the top)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: May 14, 2011, 11:57:36 PM »

How you can see the Casey Anthony trial in person
About 50 daily seating passes will be distributed to the public each day during the trial expected to last 6 to 8 weeks.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

10:10 p.m. EDT, May 14, 2011
The Casey Anthony trial is expected to last six to eight weeks at the Orange County Courthouse, and many will want to take part. Though court proceedings are open to the public, access will be limited, and restrictions have been put in place to ensure safety and security. Here's what you need to know if you plan on attending:

Continued..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-logistics-20110514,0,4911881.story
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: May 15, 2011, 12:32:47 AM »

I just added a poll to this thread (at the top)

Voted.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: May 15, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »

Personally, I'm betting on Thursday.  I really don't think they'll be ready until then.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: May 15, 2011, 12:59:18 AM »

Teyve - I deleted mine.  I like yours much better 
Thanks, Klaas! I'm twistedly honored! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1150 on: May 15, 2011, 01:19:45 AM »

Thanks Red, it still wants me to download a file. After a few days I can see the audio button and I can click that and hear it fine but it is delayed and not real time.

Mine is uses Windows Media Player to play it.  The link at the top of this page has always worked for me.  I hope everyone is listening, Dana is amazing as usual and Blink is right on top of everything.  I read a lot on the serial killer wife, Rosalie Bolin and am enjoying listening Blink talk about her.  She has to be one of the most interesting nutjobs that the defense has come up with.  Just google her name and start reading the information that is out there about her.  Just crazy.  It is like Casey is a crazy magnet and all the crazies are attracted to her.  Just spooky.............

Hugs, Magic 

Anyone see the documentary video Blink had up on her site about Rosalie Bolin? It's been taken down, but RB daughter Katherine did post on Blink's site...it's comment #24 on page 2 of her blog:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/13/cayleecasey-anthony-trial-casey-pal-rosalie-martinez-bolin-mitigation-coordinator-and-abominable-parenting-sympathizer/#comments

I saw it. I felt so bad for her daughters.

I have been reading alot of info on Red Butt (aka Rosalie Bolin) and she denies flat out in her rant on her blog that she left her kids, and that they lived/live with her .......she is a burger, fries, and a drink short of a happy meal

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1151 on: May 15, 2011, 01:32:59 AM »

Just wanted to say "hi" to all the fellow cagemates....I have been absent from the thread for a while...anxiously awaiting the time when sweet Caylee would get her day in court...and justice finally served.

I have been listening to all the jury selection coverage and so far it seems we have a pretty good lot...a few could be trimmed but its a good mix...and I can't wait to see what happens this coming week..

It's good to be back... a lot of familiar names and faces and then one that appeared missing which seems to be the cause of some drama after I stopped following the thread daily....but then it is the Anthony thread so drama is to be expected i guess..LOL

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: May 15, 2011, 01:35:36 AM »

Mine is uses Windows Media Player to play it.  The link at the top of this page has always worked for me. 

Hugs, Magic 

Thank you so much everyone for the help. Next time it is on I will download it and then try to open it with the Windows Media Player.  Didn't realize that was what I needed to do. I know I missed a great show but will listen to it as soon as I see the Audio play button.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1153 on: May 15, 2011, 02:09:45 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

I saw it. I felt so bad for her daughters.

I have been reading alot of info on Red Butt (aka Rosalie Bolin) and she denies flat out in her rant on her blog that she left her kids, and that they lived/live with her .......she is a burger, fries, and a drink short of a happy meal

I am so tired I forgot to post the info where she denies abandoning her kids.....

Life at home was not the fairytale it may have seemed and those who were familiar with the truth, were not surprised to hear how she had abruptly left her husband and abandoned her four minor daughters and married a convicted serial killer; Oscar Ray Bolin.

THIS IS ENTIRELY NOT TRUE. AND OBVIOUSLY YOU DO NOT KNOW MY FAMILY. I HAVE FOUR WONDERFUL DAUGTHERS AND I HAVE GREAT RELATIONSHIPS WITH ALL OF THEM. I NEVER ABADONONED THEM. SO, CONTINUE QUOTING NOT REAL FACTS - AGAIN, YOUR JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY IS QUESTIONABLE.

http://michaellambrixtheliar.blogspot.com/2007/11/douglas-jackson-responds.html

AND HERE:

Anonymous said...
I was forwarded this "blog" by an attorney friend of mine -- and he asked that I might respond. I only intended when I made the decision to marry Oscar that it would bring attention to the injustices in our criminal system. I had such a good view of things -- being married to a criminal lawyer and being a court reporter for almost 14 years --- when I decided that I wanted to contribute something more to the system and I started the Social Services Division at the Public Defender's Office. My marriage to Oscar became somewhat of an interest -- not because he was accused of anything but the fact that I was willing to give up material things -- that was the catch. I never gave up my children -- that has been the worse public perception. My children live with me and have been a part of my life since my divorce from their father. That is the only constant thing -- my children. I have been publically ridiculed for something that simply is not true -- and the victims' family perpetuate this by assuming their information is true that I have no contact with the my children -- simply not true! For whatever reason, they feed on this information to make me out to be a monster -- because I married someone they focus their pain on -- so be it. But would they really want the wrong person executed? I would say that they probably would because they think that would be okay -- well, I will refuse to allow the system to execute someone I know to be innocent -- would it matter to the victims' families that I might know the truth -- since they have never interviewed a single witness in any of the cases Oscar has been tried on -- they just believe everything the State Attorney or their investigators have to say -- how simple minded is that?

Every time I have to sit through a court proceeding and I get insulted by these people -- I think to myself -- how sad -- they do not even know me -- and, they so easy judge me -- they even have publically said they wanted me to die because I have married Oscar -- my children were horrified -- my youngest daughter slept with me for a week because she thought the victim's step sister was going to murder me -- how do I explain that?

Rosalie Bolin

http://www.pdiblog.com/2005/10/crossing-line.html

Am I crazy OR did she not address this in the video her daughter made for a class at UCF that Blink posted about?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1154 on: May 15, 2011, 06:09:26 AM »

So we do not need to lock this one yet because today there will be no court? Not resuming until Monday, right?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: May 15, 2011, 06:18:09 AM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/twelve-jurors-chosen-for-casey-anthony-murder-trial/1169760
Twelve jurors chosen for Casey Anthony murder trial
By Luis Perez, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Sunday, May 15, 2011

LARGO — A marathon day of jury selection in the Casey Anthony trial ended Saturday with 12 Pinellas residents chosen to decide the fate of the 25-year-old accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

Circuit Court Judge Belvin Perry Jr. moved jury selection 100 miles from Orlando in an attempt to find unbiased jurors. The 2008 case has attracted a national media glare, and Perry's courtroom is packed with television cameras and reporters.

Saturday's proceedings went on for 10 hours, starting at 8:30 a.m. when lawyers gathered to continue a task started almost a week ago. The case needs 12 jurors and eight alternates, but Perry said Saturday he would begin swearing in jurors when 15 are seated. He ordered everyone back at 8:30 a.m. Monday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: May 15, 2011, 06:24:28 AM »

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/may/15/MENEWSO4-anthony-jurors-a-varied-collection-ar-207543/
Anthony jurors a varied collection By ROB SHAW | The Tampa Tribune
Published: May 15, 2011

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Jury Selection Day 6

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/
Casey Anthony – More Juror Auditions

05/14/2011 donchais

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: May 15, 2011, 06:31:49 AM »

May 13, 2011
Casey Anthony's Parents on Trial as Well in Caylee Murder Case | On the Record
With: On the Record
Special Guests | Mark Lippman

Video at link.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/casey-anthony039s-parents-trial-well-caylee-murder-case#ixzz1MPpIpK7D

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: May 15, 2011, 09:34:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

I see a lot of us are leaning towards Thursday for the trial to start.  I sure hope it does.  I'm not worrying too much about the woman who couldn't judge anyone and then decided she could vote for the DP.   The State will back strike her, imo. 

I'm taking today to get my home life somewhat prepared for the coming week so I will miss as little as possible.  lol   

Justice is coming Caylee and we are all here with you.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: May 15, 2011, 09:42:22 AM »

Thank you JSM, you are a sweetie.   

Samarie and Newfie, that is the difference between us and her.  I also do not believe she was physically abused in any way, maybe emotionally, and I certainly do not believe she was sexually abused. 
  an angelic monkey YVW Zoo.

I don't believe she was sexually abused, mentally or physically. I think she was the mental abuser of the family even as a young child. I remember the picture of her standing by the Christmas tree, she looked deranged then and she was probably only 6 or 7 years old. Reminded me of that old move The Bad Seed. JMO JSM

Think I found the image you are referring to, JSM.

Agreed, she looks a bit crazed there.

Is that THE MOMMA DOLL Casey is holding in that pic?  The one I thought Cindy saved from when Casey was little and Cindy then gave to Caylee?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.