April 28, 2024, 03:17:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What day will the trial actually start?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2011, 11:55:11 PM)
This Tuesday as planned - 8 (8.7%)
Wednesday at the earliest - 21 (22.8%)
Thursday at the earliest - 44 (47.8%)
Friday at the earliest - 16 (17.4%)
It won't, she will make a plea deal - 3 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 6- 5/14 - 5/15/2011  (Read 287587 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1180 on: May 15, 2011, 02:05:34 PM »

islandmonkey
Rosalie Bolin

http://www.pdiblog.com/2005/10/crossing-line.html

Am I crazy OR did she not address this in the video her daughter made for a class at UCF that Blink posted about?

Absolutely, she addressed this. She said she thought they (her daughters) would be alright because they had such a strong support system.
She's a despicable, sick woman.

Ok, that is what I thought.........she seems to have a need to go to all the blogs about her and defend herself and lies about abandoning her kids. She is such a hypocrit when she tells her daughter that she starts what she finishes blah blah blah, I guess that means everything related to her work and serial killer hubby and NOT her kids.

I also found the Florida Supreme Court decision that shows the mitigating factors listed, and the mitigating factors from other trials of Oscars that were successful.......very interesting to compare them to what is happening in Casey's case

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/2010/sc08-1963.pdf

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: May 15, 2011, 02:08:14 PM »

Now that I read that the jurors will get a day off, I think that this thing won't start until the Tuesday after Memorial Day. The selection is just going at too much of a snail's pace.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: May 15, 2011, 02:12:42 PM »

Now that I read that the jurors will get a day off, I think that this thing won't start until the Tuesday after Memorial Day. The selection is just going at too much of a snail's pace.

So you are thinking Tuesday May 31?  Yeah, you could be right!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1183 on: May 15, 2011, 02:22:38 PM »

islandmonkey
Rosalie Bolin

Am I crazy OR did she not address this in the video her daughter made for a class at UCF that Blink posted about?

Absolutely, she addressed this. She said she thought they (her daughters) would be alright because they had such a strong support system.

Ok, that is what I thought.........she seems to have a need to go to all the blogs about her and defend herself and lies about abandoning her kids. She is such a hypocrit when she tells her daughter that she finishes what she starts blah blah blah, I guess that means everything related to her work and serial killer hubby and NOT her kids.

I also found the Florida Supreme Court decision that shows the mitigating factors listed, and the mitigating factors from other trials of Oscars that were successful.......very interesting to compare them to what is happening in Casey's case

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/2010/sc08-1963.pdf

Edit.....should have been finishing what she starts and not vice versa (not enough coffee yet)

I also have to add that if she felt 100% confident in her decision to leave her kids, she wouldn't need to go to all those blog sites I found and get into it with others trying to defend what she did.....she would have ignored it IMO knowing that in her heart she knew what she did was right, the fact that she does continally address these issues shows that deep down in what little heart she has left, she knows she was wrong. Maybe that is just my take, but when I make tough decisions and I know they are the right decision, I never feel the need to prove myself as I am comfortable that morally I made the right choice, and IMO she is not.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: May 15, 2011, 02:35:03 PM »

Yes, it's just going too slow and they haven't even got to the real grilling of the jurors.
Baez wanted an extension and looks as if he is going to get one his way. 
One thing that surprised me is how many think she's guilty. I know we all do, but we've been here for a long time and have done more reading etc than the general public. I have HLN on right now and they just have it on an endless loop. I am getting bored with this and want this trial to start. Opening statements from Baez, well, I don't know how I am going to do that one from work. I can and do get BBM's, but I really want to see it live. Might have to schedule a day off. How obsessed is that ? Very, but there were times when I took a day off because of something happening in the Natalee Holloway case, I think when they arrested Guido.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: May 15, 2011, 02:49:25 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

I see a lot of us are leaning towards Thursday for the trial to start.  I sure hope it does.  I'm not worrying too much about the woman who couldn't judge anyone and then decided she could vote for the DP.   The State will back strike her, imo. 

I'm taking today to get my home life somewhat prepared for the coming week so I will miss as little as possible.  lol   

Justice is coming Caylee and we are all here with you.

I thought he might get it done on Tuesday, but  it would take a miracle to pull if off now..  I agree with you about the back strike. She would make it a hung jury for sure!  Good luck getting every thing done  

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: May 15, 2011, 02:52:46 PM »

Good point. Imaging starting before and PT's getting hosed out of a 3 day weekend away from their families? This is going to be a big hardship on PT's and thie families to begin with, why make it even more misery for them.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: May 15, 2011, 02:55:02 PM »

islandmonkey
Rosalie Bolin

Curly, she is...any woman who would give up her children to marry a rapist/murdered is IMO on the lowest part of the human totem pole. Obviously she was not one of those who were part of her children strong support system. I can't imagine what it could do to a child's psyche to know your mother left you for a rapist/murderer on death row.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 05:04:46 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: May 15, 2011, 02:57:53 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-set-to-begin-on-thursday/
 ::snipping2::
PLEASE NOTE THE NINTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT COURT OF FLORDIDA RELEASED THIS STATEMENT TODAY (MAY 15TH):

No official date has been set for the start of the State v Casey Anthony trial in
Orlando. Judge Perry has indicated that he will give the selected jurors a one day
break before beginning opening arguments in Orlando.

Jury selection resumes tomorrow morning in Pinellas County.

Thanks.

Karen Connolly Levey
Chief of Due Process Services

thanks trim......casey-anthony-murder-trial-set-to-begin-on-thursday/No official date has been set for the start ...uuummmmmm so which is it?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: May 15, 2011, 03:00:17 PM »

Ok, well I was researching for something this morning, re what Casey has said, and I found something completely different .. and weird. 

We have Rosalie Bolin, the new 'trial mitigation expert', who has joined the dream team. 

And in this interview with Casey, done on 10-14-2008, there is Jeffrey Scott Bolin, Special Agent, who takes part. 

Two questions.. Are these two people related in some way?  And if so, wouldn't this be a conflict of interest?  Not that Baez gives a flip about things ethical in this case, but still...

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861794.pdf

I believe that is just a coinkydink...I doubt there is any connection.  But good catch!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: May 15, 2011, 03:03:21 PM »

I've said since day 1 that Casey will never 'Plea Out'. That would mean she would have to admit to being guilty of 'something'... that will never happen. She will never admit responsibility, even IF it was an accidental death (  Rolling Eyes ) and she did what it took to hide it from everyone. Sociopaths never admit guilt, they only blame others.

DITTO nut about taking a plea...but I do think there is a possibility that she will take the stand and say something relating to an accident....but will never admit it was her fault...I think she really believes she is gonna walk outta this with her 'boys' on each arm. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: May 15, 2011, 03:11:17 PM »

I thought about that, but then that gives them a lot of time before the trial will actually start....lots of time to sneak a peak   but it sure would be tempting to allow them a 3 day holiday before stepping into this mess.

Rest in Peace Caylee

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: May 15, 2011, 03:12:01 PM »

Thank you JSM, you are a sweetie.   

Samarie and Newfie, that is the difference between us and her.  I also do not believe she was physically abused in any way, maybe emotionally, and I certainly do not believe she was sexually abused. 
  an angelic monkey YVW Zoo.

I don't believe she was sexually abused, mentally or physically. I think she was the mental abuser of the family even as a young child. I remember the picture of her standing by the Christmas tree, she looked deranged then and she was probably only 6 or 7 years old. Reminded me of that old move The Bad Seed. JMO JSM

Think I found the image you are referring to, JSM.

Agreed, she looks a bit crazed there.

Something about her eyes ... especially her left one.
She doesn't look like a child, she looks like a shrunken down adult Casey 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: May 15, 2011, 03:13:37 PM »

Yes, it's just going too slow and they haven't even got to the real grilling of the jurors.
One thing that surprised me is how many think she's guilty. I know we all do, but we've been here for a long time and have done more reading etc than the general public. I have HLN on right now and they just have it on an endless loop. I am getting bored with this and want this trial to start. Opening statements from Baez, well, I don't know how I am going to do that one from work. I can and do get BBM's, but I really want to see it live. Might have to schedule a day off. How obsessed is that ? Very, but there were times when I took a day off because of something happening in the Natalee Holloway case, I think when they arrested Guido.

Kat not sure what you mean by the bolded above, but it was my understanding that the questioning of these 2 jurors was completed? Or are you talking about those yet to be harrassed questioned?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: May 15, 2011, 03:17:43 PM »

Has anyone seen this?

Gunthers Autopsy ER -The Anatomy of Medical Emergencies (Documentary)

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: May 15, 2011, 03:30:49 PM »

Hi monkeys!  ::justice2NJ::

I on youtube rewatching old George and Cindy videos, tv interviews and police interviews.. wow.. I hope they fry too 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1196 on: May 15, 2011, 03:31:03 PM »

There are many women who have given up their child and I don't think they're the lowest scum on the earth.

Do No Evil 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: May 15, 2011, 03:32:35 PM »

Has anyone seen this?

Gunthers Autopsy ER -The Anatomy of Medical Emergencies (Documentary)

He's the man who patented the plastination technique for preserving human bodies.  He deos the Body Works exhibit.

A little history per Wikipedia~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunther_von_Hagens

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: May 15, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »

Kat not sure what you mean by the bolded above, but it was my understanding that the questioning of these 2 jurors was completed? Or are you talking about those yet to be harrassed questioned?

sorry, I meant these 12 jurors

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: May 15, 2011, 03:55:46 PM »

There are many women who have given up their child and I don't think they're the lowest scum on the earth.

I believe you know I was talking about a woman who would give up her child/children to marry a rapist/murderer.....I didn't think I had to lay it out....but I see I must...and will in the future.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.