April 28, 2024, 12:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What day will the trial actually start?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2011, 11:55:11 PM)
This Tuesday as planned - 8 (8.7%)
Wednesday at the earliest - 21 (22.8%)
Thursday at the earliest - 44 (47.8%)
Friday at the earliest - 16 (17.4%)
It won't, she will make a plea deal - 3 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 6- 5/14 - 5/15/2011  (Read 287572 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: May 15, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »

Once again, the Monkey hit the nail on the head

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27899988/detail.html

Anthony Trial Now Set To Begin Thursday
Jury Selection Resumes Monday In Casey Anthony Murder Case

POSTED: Sunday, May 15, 2011
UPDATED: 10:39 am EDT May 15, 2011

CLEARWATER, Fla. -- Local 6 News has learned that the Casey Anthony murder trial is now set to begin on Thursday in Orlando.

Jury selection will resume in Clearwater on Monday, and it's expected to wrap up on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, social media appeared to be having an impact on jury selection Saturday in the murder case of Casey Anthony, who's charged with killing her daughter, Caylee.

::snipping2::

Thursday was my bet but now that I see they are planning on Thursday it will probably be later  Monkey Devil!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: May 15, 2011, 05:08:01 PM »

Question~ Is there anyway to listen to a rerun of the Dana Pretzer program?

Found it~

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

There will be a podcast done for the other nites show. Waiting for it to be completed.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1222 on: May 15, 2011, 05:11:09 PM »

I think that Zoo was talking about how much it bothers her that the defense is able to google, investigate potential jurors..I said this farther back when we realized that they were looking at PJ personal info..
I said at the time that I don't think that defense or prosecution should have access to any of these PJ's names or info...If and when someone gets put on this jury, the last step would be to look at their personal info..otherwise, if I am not picked to be on this jury, it is non of their beezwax if I have had a DUI (have not), if I have been married 14 times (have not) etc..jmo these pj may have had some "secrets" that they did not want their own family to know about..stuff that happened years ago...kwIm? such as a DUI...or what about their employer finding out some personal info????
Bothers me too and if ever I had to go on jury duty I wouldn't want them digging into my personal info, although I have nothing to hide. I would be straight up with them. I have seen the first jury questionairre, has the one that Mason gave the jury been leaked to media? I would like to know exactly what kind of questions were on there to confuse some of the jurors. I'm sure it was as confusing on paper as his mumbling questioning in court. Weren't there two jurors that said they weren't criminals, then Baez came back with DUI charges on them? I think the question may have been totally convaluted and these people were confused on how to answer it. If that is so, it really pizzes me off that the DT can air someone's dirty laundry because of a question that didn't make sense.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: May 15, 2011, 05:11:16 PM »

question Monkey friends..
besides InSessions, does anyone know once the trial starts if there is going to be a channel that we can DVR the trial for monkeys who work? I sure don't want to miss a day but I know I will so I would like to DVR it..I remember OJ's trial..could watch the whole thing live just about..used my old VCR for that one! went through a lot of tapes! lol

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: May 15, 2011, 05:13:13 PM »

besides InSessions, does anyone know once the trial starts if there is going to be a channel that we can DVR the trial for monkeys who work? I sure don't want to miss a day but I know I will so I would like to DVR it..I remember OJ's trial..could watch the whole thing live just about..used my old VCR for that one! went through a lot of tapes! lol
I sure hope so, I don't know if I get InSessions so I would like for some other channel to DVR it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: May 15, 2011, 05:14:16 PM »

islandmonkey
Rosalie Bolin

http://www.pdiblog.com/2005/10/crossing-line.html

Am I crazy OR did she not address this in the video her daughter made for a class at UCF that Blink posted about?

Absolutely, she addressed this. She said she thought they (her daughters) would be alright because they had such a strong support system.
She's a despicable, sick woman.

Curly, she is...any woman who would give up her children to marry a rapist/murdered is IMO on the lowest part of the human totem pole. Obviously she was not one of those who were part of her children strong support system. I can't imagine what it could do to a child's psyche to know your mother left you for a rapist/murderer on death row.
BBM

I'm not referring to Bolin and her children specifically with what I'm about to say.

I have to disagree and the reason is because not every woman should be a parent.  I would much rather see a mom give up her children, hopefully to a proper place/family, than to abuse/neglect/murder them.  I think a lot of women may just keep their kids just so they won't have people look down on them.  All that does is cause more friction, imo.   Yes, birth control should be the answer, but unfortunately, many do not even give a thought about bringing a life into the world and what that entails. The child is already here before they figure out that they are not mother material. Education is the only answer, I guess.    

As far as the children being left by a parent....yeah, that is always going to be a traumatic point in their lives, unfortunately.  Back in 1960, my cousin and his 5 siblings were given up for adoption by both of his parents when he was six, he was the oldest.  I don't know the real situation, my cousin told me that he thought everything was okay and one day they drove to the orphanage, they went inside and his parents left. Each child was adopted out to separate families, my cousin being the last as he was the oldest, 7 yo by that time.   He was the saddest person I have ever known. IMO, my Aunt and Uncle were not parent material either. They had money, but I never saw any love come from either one of them and they were over the top strict. They were alcoholics as well. They adopted 3 children in all, but the other 2 were babies. My cousin went through the steps he had to, to not make any waves at home. He spoke only when spoken to by his folks, (my Aunt & Uncle), very polite, did his chores, a really good kid.  When my cousin turned 18, he left. We have never heard from him again.  But I have a feeling he went in search of his brothers and sisters.....I hope he found them, because I think that is the only way he will ever have any internal peace.

Yes, many times we can keep them physically safe by removing/leaving them, but you can never keep them emotionally safe. For some, being left may cause more damage than what they suffered to begin with, just because that's all they know.  It's so sad because the child is hurt either way, no matter what.    moo

Sunny goofed and meant to specify to marry someone on death row - I have edited to try and stop further misunderstanding of the original intent of Sunny's post
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 05:21:33 PM by klaasend » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: May 15, 2011, 05:15:41 PM »

and JSM, if one had a DUI but was not convicted of it, one would say that they had no criminal record wouldn't they? and now for it to be publicized really makes me angry..who among us is proud of everything that they have done? I sure would hate it if someone showed a video of me when I was in my early 30's dancing on stage (fully clothed  of course) at a bachelorette party..lol..
and some other things of which my lips are sealed!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: May 15, 2011, 05:16:49 PM »

I sure hope so, I don't know if I get InSessions so I would like for some other channel to DVR it.

Sierra1947 - Youtube (Sierra is the one from WS) will likely have all the trial posted on youtube.  You can bookmark her page.  Also one or more of the local news sites normall have the trial videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: May 15, 2011, 05:18:02 PM »

islandmonkey
Rosalie Bolin

Am I crazy OR did she not address this in the video her daughter made for a class at UCF that Blink posted about?

Absolutely, she addressed this. She said she thought they (her daughters) would be alright because they had such a strong support system.

Curly, she is...any woman who would give up her children is IMO on the lowest part of the human totem pole. Obviously she was not one of those who were part of her children strong support system. I can't imagine what it could do to a child's psyche to know your mother left you for a rapist/murderer on death row.

I have asked Klaas to adjust the above post to read:

Curly, she is...any woman who would give up her children >>>> please add this(to marry a rapist/murdered) is IMO on the lowest part of the human totem pole. Obviously she was not one of those who were part of her children strong support system. I can't imagine what it could do to a child's psyche to know your mother left you for a rapist/murderer on death row.

I would not want anyone else to feel I was talking about anyone other Bolin and her kind. Sorry if anyone didn't realize I was talking about Bolin....

No problem, Sunny. It's self-explanatory in it's original context if you ask me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: May 15, 2011, 05:18:03 PM »

Question~ Is there anyway to listen to a rerun of the Dana Pretzer program?

The podcast should be up shortly, you can listen to it then. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: May 15, 2011, 05:18:50 PM »

islandmonkey
Rosalie Bolin

Curly, she is...any woman who would give up her children is IMO on the lowest part of the human totem pole. Obviously she was not one of those who were part of her children strong support system. I can't imagine what it could do to a child's psyche to know your mother left you for a rapist/murderer on death row.
BBM

I'm not referring to Bolin and her children specifically with what I'm about to say.

I have to disagree and the reason is because not every woman should be a parent.  I would much rather see a mom give up her children, hopefully to a proper place/family, than to abuse/neglect/murder them.  I think a lot of women may just keep their kids just so they won't have people look down on them.  All that does is cause more friction, imo.   Yes, birth control should be the answer, but unfortunately, many do not even give a thought about bringing a life into the world and what that entails. The child is already here before they figure out that they are not mother material. Education is the only answer, I guess.   

As far as the children being left by a parent....yeah, that is always going to be a traumatic point in their lives, unfortunately.  Back in 1960, my cousin and his 5 siblings were given up for adoption by both of his parents when he was six, he was the oldest.  I don't know the real situation, my cousin told me that he thought everything was okay and one day they drove to the orphanage, they went inside and his parents left. Each child was adopted out to separate families, my cousin being the last as he was the oldest, 7 yo by that time.   He was the saddest person I have ever known. IMO, my Aunt and Uncle were not parent material either. They had money, but I never saw any love come from either one of them and they were over the top strict. They were alcoholics as well. They adopted 3 children in all, but the other 2 were babies. My cousin went through the steps he had to, to not make any waves at home. He spoke only when spoken to by his folks, (my Aunt & Uncle), very polite, did his chores, a really good kid.  When my cousin turned 18, he left. We have never heard from him again.  But I have a feeling he went in search of his brothers and sisters.....I hope he found them, because I think that is the only way he will ever have any internal peace.

Yes, many times we can keep them physically safe by removing/leaving them, but you can never keep them emotionally safe. For some, being left may cause more damage than what they suffered to begin with, just because that's all they know.  It's so sad because the child is hurt either way, no matter what.    moo

an angelic monkey  hugs Tupes!  and to your cousin...

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1231 on: May 15, 2011, 05:20:00 PM »

Yes Cookie you read it right.  an angelic monkey

Do No Evil 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: May 15, 2011, 05:20:36 PM »

thanks Klaas..I bookmarked the youtube..xxx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: May 15, 2011, 05:21:56 PM »

I had no idea, of course...
my heart is full right now..xxxxx

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1234 on: May 15, 2011, 05:28:44 PM »

That's ok and it's because you are sensitive and caring.  an angelic monkey

Do No Evil 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: May 15, 2011, 05:29:11 PM »

I hope I'm wrong, but I think INSession will be the main one, nationally.  CNN, HLN and local abc, cbs, ncb, fox, etc., will most likely only be showing key parts of the trial as they happen.  Even in Orlando.   I think bet way will be the videos from the internet.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: May 15, 2011, 05:29:44 PM »

and JSM, if one had a DUI but was not convicted of it, one would say that they had no criminal record wouldn't they? and now for it to be publicized really makes me angry..who among us is proud of everything that they have done? I sure would hate it if someone showed a video of me when I was in my early 30's dancing on stage (fully clothed  of course) at a bachelorette party..lol..
and some other things of which my lips are sealed!
ITA Cookie, not knowing how the question was asked there has to be a reason the PJ would think they were a criminal or not. I'm sure it was a 14 line run on sentece from mumbles that totally confused the juror (since it happened to two different jurors).

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: May 15, 2011, 05:30:53 PM »

Sierra1947 - Youtube (Sierra is the one from WS) will likely have all the trial posted on youtube.  You can bookmark her page.  Also one or more of the local news sites normall have the trial videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947
Thanks Klaas, bookmarking it now.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: May 15, 2011, 05:31:15 PM »

That's ok and it's because you are sensitive and caring.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: May 15, 2011, 05:32:14 PM »

I hope I'm wrong, but I think INSession will be the main one, nationally.  CNN, HLN and local abc, cbs, ncb, fox, etc., will most likely only be showing key parts of the trial as they happen.  Even in Orlando.   I think bet way will be the videos from the internet.

thanks Tupes...I hate InSessions ..they break away at the worst times and they are always talking in between while court is going on sometimes!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.