May 30, 2024, 12:59:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What day will the trial actually start?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2011, 11:55:11 PM)
This Tuesday as planned - 8 (8.7%)
Wednesday at the earliest - 21 (22.8%)
Thursday at the earliest - 44 (47.8%)
Friday at the earliest - 16 (17.4%)
It won't, she will make a plea deal - 3 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 6- 5/14 - 5/15/2011  (Read 288614 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: May 14, 2011, 03:02:26 PM »

so if this goes until monday and they are sworn in monday, do you think the trial will start tuesday or weds?

Based on that alone, I'd guess Wed

If he gets 12 by the end of the day I think he want to swear them in tonite and start on the alternates Mon.
at least that is what I've heard....?
I hate to burst your bubble, but we haven't had the "strikes" yet. (we could be at -20)

That's what I thought also Wreck.  I guess I am totally confused.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: May 14, 2011, 03:02:47 PM »

plus if he is a struggling actor, the $30 a day may look pretty darn good to him!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: May 14, 2011, 03:03:20 PM »

"Southern accent"??? lol

I wouldn't know anything about that.  
I was trying to be PC in describing the way he talked. I grew up in East Texas so I do know a thing about accents, mine is still strong enough after all these years in Ca for people to say..where are you from? Some have even said.."East Texas...right?"

I just think he does drag out his words and that is one reason this jury selection takes longer at times. Just my opinion.

It was Ann Finnell who said that she ( Finnell) had a Southern accent--I don't thnk so--LOL---it's more like a Jacksonville ( Fla) accent...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: May 14, 2011, 03:03:59 PM »

This guy wants to be on this jury.  He will use it as free publicity for HIM when the trial is over.  Not saying he would be a bad juror I just happen to feel he appears immature and may not be the best juror.
completely agree ... he sounds eager ... which for me isn't good ... he'd be that one holdout on the jury just to get noticed in the aftermath.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: May 14, 2011, 03:04:16 PM »

Big wrestling fan.

IMO WWF is no more "real" than NG, lol 

Sort of similar-lol

What a friggin idiot. He is either a "stealth" or he is a complete fool. Who knew that the WWE's John Cena beating The MIZ for the WWE Championship was the same as a victims rights advocates show that follows missing perosn cases, murder and the death of US military soldters. Ok I will say it, HE's AN ASSBITE.

This kid could use a dose of reality and maybe make a trip to an ME's office.

Wait until they open up the jar of air on his butt..he'll be down for the count beggin' for mommy....

"God dont like ugly"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: May 14, 2011, 03:04:20 PM »

Ah, he's a starving actor.  Casey probably loves this guy.

No doubt.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: May 14, 2011, 03:04:24 PM »

This guy wants to be on this jury.  He will use it as free publicity for HIM when the trial is over.  Not saying he would be a bad juror I just happen to feel he appears immature and may not be the best juror.

Im wondering what his motivation is as well.
$30 a day, a vacation from momma is probably attractive to a young straving actor. Not to mention he has family in Orlando...
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: May 14, 2011, 03:04:28 PM »

AGRRED!

At some point the STATE better use an "X" and get rid of him. Totally agenda driven. How could some one so void of caring about being informed want to suddenly find responsibility in doing his civic duty if it were not agenda driven?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: May 14, 2011, 03:04:47 PM »

Can FB be a home page?

Home page can be any page one sets to open when they open their browser.

Doesn't have to be a page you posted or made.

That's how I understand it to be.

Thanks Brandi, yes, but some "home pages" are more generic like MSN, YAHOO, etc.  Would have general national and local news along with possibly your local weather etc.  I guess what I'm trying to say is does Facebook ever ask MAKE FACEBOOK MY HOME PAGE?

No clue, as I don't "do Facebook." But you can set it in your browser as your "home page."

*shrug*

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: May 14, 2011, 03:05:20 PM »

While you can use ANYTHING as your "home page" -- I think they are mainly referring to a Yahoo or MSN generic page (w/ news, weather, sports headlines etc) that you can also add your own personal content to like links, your own stocks, other gadgets to.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: May 14, 2011, 03:05:31 PM »

plus if he is a struggling actor, the $30 a day may look pretty darn good to him!
True, I was just thinking it takes one to know one.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: May 14, 2011, 03:05:55 PM »

And he does not have to live with mommy. He would have his own groovy pad and meals. Get's to feel like he is out on his own.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #592 on: May 14, 2011, 03:06:21 PM »

Big wrestling fan.

Sort of similar-lol

What a friggin idiot. He is either a "stealth" or he is a complete fool. Who knew that the WWE's John Cena beating The MIZ for the WWE Championship was the same as a victims rights advocates show that follows missing perosn cases, murder and the death of US military soldters. Ok I will say it, HE's AN ASSBITE.

Wait until they open up the jar of air on his butt..he'll be down for the count beggin' for mommy....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: May 14, 2011, 03:06:22 PM »

Jurors in California only $15 per day so Florida is looking pretty good to me too 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: May 14, 2011, 03:07:01 PM »

AGRRED!

At some point the STATE better use an "X" and get rid of him. Totally agenda driven. How could some one so void of caring about being informed want to suddenly find responsibility in doing his civic duty if it were not agenda driven?

I agree.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: May 14, 2011, 03:07:13 PM »

AGRRED!

Hopefully, the judge will find a reason to dismiss him for cause during the voir dire.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: May 14, 2011, 03:07:21 PM »

Big wrestling fan.

Sort of similar-lol

I wonder if the carpet from the trunk still smells of human remains. If so they need to triple bag it, bring it into court and let them all get a whiff.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: May 14, 2011, 03:08:06 PM »

so if this goes until monday and they are sworn in monday, do you think the trial will start tuesday or weds?

Based on that alone, I'd guess Wed

If he gets 12 by the end of the day I think he want to swear them in tonite and start on the alternates Mon.
at least that is what I've heard....?
I hate to burst your bubble, but we haven't had the "strikes" yet. (we could be at -20)

That's what I thought also Wreck.  I guess I am totally confused.

Yes, they have not gone thru "stirkes."  The question was posed as an "if."   I agree we could back to 0 or a few.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #598 on: May 14, 2011, 03:08:34 PM »

21 Years Old

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: May 14, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »

While you can use ANYTHING as your "home page" -- I think they are mainly referring to a Yahoo or MSN generic page (w/ news, weather, sports headlines etc) that you can also add your own personal content to like links, your own stocks, other gadgets to.

Thanks Wreck, yes that's what I was asking. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.