April 27, 2024, 11:29:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 7 - 5/16/2011  (Read 173663 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: May 16, 2011, 10:43:45 PM »

I truely strongly believe it does NOT matter @ all what they say how caylee died if it was an accident or anything. It will not explain the 31 days she was gone and casey partying like a rock star!!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: May 16, 2011, 10:44:14 PM »

I truely strongly believe it does NOT matter @ all what they say how caylee died if it was an accident or anything. It will not explain the 31 days she was gone and casey partying like a rock star!!!

totally agree!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: May 16, 2011, 10:45:41 PM »

not one juror that I heard has said that they think that Casey is innocent...
she can still do a plea...
I hope that the prosecution takes this all the way and that Casey is punished severely for what she did to her baby..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: May 16, 2011, 10:46:14 PM »

nite all..talk with you all tomorrow during court.. ::justice2NJ::

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1124 on: May 16, 2011, 10:48:52 PM »

I'm retro posting while I'm catching up, but just had to pop forward to say that you guys are the BEST! I crack up reading the PJ's descriptions!!   
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1125 on: May 16, 2011, 10:52:40 PM »

Hey guys! Also, Hey to Klaasend!
 Klaas..I wanted to let you know and the rest of the cage, that it has been brought to my attention, that one of Casey's "defenses" will be the fact that she claims she has Chiari Malformation.
Chiari is a birth defect. It is a defect in the cerebellum of the brain..the cerebellum has tonsils on it..these tonsils herniate down into the spinal column cutting off thr flow of spinal fluid. I know this because MY DAUGHTER HAS IT.  She had brain surgery a year and a half ago.Chiari, in no way, alters your mental status. The cerbellum controls muscles and coordination. If and when this "defense" comes out, please consult me if you all wish! As a mom with a Chiari kid, I am appalled that Bozo and Tot Mom would use this disease/defect as a defense. It angers me to no end....But, then again, look who we are dealing with.....
Most cases of Chiari go undiscovered. Only one half of one percent of the population is diagnosed. We found my daughter's, but she had already started losing feeling in her arms and legs. Casey, in no way, looks impaired. Unless you wanna say she looks like a crazy woman!

So, with all of this being said...I call Bozo's bluff on  this one...there is no way  this "defense"will fly...

skipping ahead..I also have chiari 1 malformation..mine is not as bad as your daughters appears to be but in no way does this disease/defect cause mental defects..it pizzes me off to if they are going to try to use this...I am quite normal and only discovered mine because I was getting headaches of which I have learned to basically control..
would like to hear more about your daughters surgery in case I ever get to that point..
thanks for sharing..xxx
cookie  an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: May 16, 2011, 11:09:45 PM »

Okay…this is where the defense is going to get Jesse Grund on the stand to testify about KC’s convulsions.
I wonder if an MRI was take of KC at that time?
Also, this snipped from Blink’s article:   http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/12/12/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-expert-witness-order-reveal-jose-baez-defense-strategy/
I remember our talking about Dr. G’s discovery of Caylee’s premature closing of the cranial sutures, closing of the plates, speculating what it would mean to Caylee when she grew up, wondering if KC and the A’s even knew about the problem.  Since this is hereditary and Caylee has it, the it’s fairly safe to assume the defense would say it’s a problem for KC, too.  The defense won’t care if it doesn’t cause people to just suddenly die or to become crazed killers – the defense’s  job is to put a “doubt” in the juror’s mind.  The prosecution would have to put multiple experts on the stand to even try to counter-act this kind of disclosure.  So now we know what Baez is going to say in the first minutes:  Caylee and Casey had/have underdeveloped brains and KC withstood a lot of abuse from either Cindy or George because one of them has an underdeveloped brain, too (probably Cindy) because this is hereditary – and that’s why she had to endure all the abuse she went through – and ALL OF IT IS “mitigating circumstances”.   
Baez is going to tell us that Casey did NOT kill Caylee; Caylee died of this problem and Dr. G. can’t “prove” differently.   Even the autopsy report says undetermined means.  Because of all the abuse, Casey was scared to death and because her brain is underdeveloped and had not been taught well, she had no coping skills .  They’ll probably through in that KC was even abused by the parents by simply not having her problems medically handled.   As soon as Baez makes his opening statement – that’s all that will be talked about . 
We are way, way beyond a circus now….this is a catastrophic disaster.  Not saying that it wasn’t already a disaster because such a precious little girl is gone.   But this is the kind of thing that will reverberate.  This will become a freak show.  I do have respect and faith in the prosecutors, Jeff and Linda. 
And I guess we could now say that Baez is an abuser of KC, too, because if he tries to pull this in court…and undeveloped brain,  immature for age….and he’s saying in court for the world to hear that “you’re acting like a 2 y.o.!!”
Snipped
In the anthropologic portion of Caylee Anthony’s autopsy report conducted by Dr. John Schultz and Dr. Michael Warren, it was discovered through examination that Caylee had a previously un diagnosed premature closing of the cranial sutures, or saggital synostosis.
You guessed it, absent any previous x-rays, soft tissue and a cause of death by “undetermined means”: It is an invitation to the connection between Saggital Synostosis and Chiari I.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: May 16, 2011, 11:21:46 PM »

Hey guys! Also, Hey to Klaasend!
 Klaas..I wanted to let you know and the rest of the cage, that it has been brought to my attention, that one of Casey's "defenses" will be the fact that she claims she has Chiari Malformation.
Chiari is a birth defect. It is a defect in the cerebellum of the brain..the cerebellum has tonsils on it..these tonsils herniate down into the spinal column cutting off thr flow of spinal fluid. I know this because MY DAUGHTER HAS IT.  She had brain surgery a year and a half ago.Chiari, in no way, alters your mental status. The cerbellum controls muscles and coordination. If and when this "defense" comes out, please consult me if you all wish! As a mom with a Chiari kid, I am appalled that Bozo and Tot Mom would use this disease/defect as a defense. It angers me to no end....But, then again, look who we are dealing with.....
Most cases of Chiari go undiscovered. Only one half of one percent of the population is diagnosed. We found my daughter's, but she had already started losing feeling in her arms and legs. Casey, in no way, looks impaired. Unless you wanna say she looks like a crazy woman!

So, with all of this being said...I call Bozo's bluff on  this one...there is no way  this "defense"will fly...

Thank u for the info that this may be used. They have a problem with it though because when she had that seizure with Jesse it was told she was taken to the hospital and they did a MRI, so they will have that to prove or disprove it. I am sure with her having seizures the hospital would not have allowed her to leave without more testing if they had found that.

I am not sure whey they would even use it because it does not cause people to murder babies.

Because the defense is "hoping" someone might think this is "reasonable doubt".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1128 on: May 16, 2011, 11:22:48 PM »

Hi all.  I slept most of today cause was having ISP issues this morning, and I don't have time to read 54 pages right now.  Can a nice monkey just tell me how we are doing on jury selection?  Where we are?

I am a medical transcriptionist, and I am not expert, but in all the reports on Chiari malformations I type, they usually have a shunt to handle the spinal fluid flow.  Many of the reports I have typed have been where a patient goes in with splitting headaches and/or neurological changes and they might have a blockage in the shunt.  None of them kill their kids though.  I would also think this would have been mentioned by now by the family or someone. 
Some do require a VP Shunt. Others require nothing more than yearly follow ups with a neuro and an MRI. None that I know of have committed a crime.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1129 on: May 16, 2011, 11:46:41 PM »

Okay…this is where the defense is going to get Jesse Grund on the stand to testify about KC’s convulsions.
Also, this snipped from Blink’s article:   http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/12/12/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-expert-witness-order-reveal-jose-baez-defense-strategy/
I remember our talking about Dr. G’s discovery of Caylee’s premature closing of the cranial sutures, closing of the plates, speculating what it would mean to Caylee when she grew up, wondering if KC and the A’s even knew about the problem.  Since this is hereditary and Caylee has it, the it’s fairly safe to assume the defense would say it’s a problem for KC, too.  The defense won’t care if it doesn’t cause people to just suddenly die or to become crazed killers – the defense’s  job is to put a “doubt” in the juror’s mind.  The prosecution would have to put multiple experts on the stand to even try to counter-act this kind of disclosure.  So now we know what Baez is going to say in the first minutes:  Caylee and Casey had/have underdeveloped brains and KC withstood a lot of abuse from either Cindy or George because one of them has an underdeveloped brain, too (probably Cindy) because this is hereditary – and that’s why she had to endure all the abuse she went through – and ALL OF IT IS “mitigating circumstances”.   
Baez is going to tell us that Casey did NOT kill Caylee; Caylee died of this problem and Dr. G. can’t “prove” differently.   Even the autopsy report says undetermined means.  Because of all the abuse, Casey was scared to death and because her brain is underdeveloped and had not been taught well, she had no coping skills .  They’ll probably through in that KC was even abused by the parents by simply not having her problems medically handled.   As soon as Baez makes his opening statement – that’s all that will be talked about . 
We are way, way beyond a circus now….this is a catastrophic disaster.  Not saying that it wasn’t already a disaster because such a precious little girl is gone.   But this is the kind of thing that will reverberate.  This will become a freak show.  I do have respect and faith in the prosecutors, Jeff and Linda. 
And I guess we could now say that Baez is an abuser of KC, too, because if he tries to pull this in court…and undeveloped brain,  immature for age….and he’s saying in court for the world to hear that “you’re acting like a 2 y.o.!!”
Snipped
In the anthropologic portion of Caylee Anthony’s autopsy report conducted by Dr. John Schultz and Dr. Michael Warren, it was discovered through examination that Caylee had a previously un diagnosed premature closing of the cranial sutures, or saggital synostosis.
You guessed it, absent any previous x-rays, soft tissue and a cause of death by “undetermined means”: It is an invitation to the connection between Saggital Synostosis and Chiari I.   

I'm sure your correct on this but I have to say this.  How do they explain the duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose? 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: May 16, 2011, 11:54:09 PM »

Snipped

I'm sure your correct on this but I have to say this.  How do they explain the duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose? 

Twisted thinking:  It was a loving gesture, KC wanted to put a heart on Caylee's mouth and she had to put the duct tape on there first to hold the heart.

I told you "twisted thinking".  We know this isn't true.  We're going to be shaking our heads a lot during this trial...the defense will say and do anything because they have no defense.  They're desparate....this is desparate...and they'll use it.

We know better though and that gives us immense eductation over what these attorneys are really like...an education that the jurors don't have and won't have.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1131 on: May 16, 2011, 11:55:40 PM »

Snipped

Ugly coping on KC's part? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1132 on: May 17, 2011, 12:04:38 AM »

Remember the Wednesday theatrics?  Casey crying, rubbing her right hand and leaving the courtroom?  Could that be part of the Chiari defense?  She may've been setting the stage.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: May 17, 2011, 12:11:29 AM »

Remember the Wednesday theatrics?  Casey crying, rubbing her right hand and leaving the courtroom?  Could that be part of the Chiari defense?  She may've been setting the stage.

I'm really skeptical about that day and her actions.  Once, she was moving around the end of the defense table and stopped and braced herself on the table and then you could see she was arranging her footware on one foot.  Was that part of the act?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: May 17, 2011, 12:14:57 AM »

A few days back it was reported that Baez said some will be shocked by his opening statement.

Well, his cover is blown now and if this is what he is planning to present in his opening statement....we won't be shocked.

BUT, I do think the media will talk about it all through the trial.  Wondering if Baez can garner enough reasonable doubt to save Casey from the death penalty, maybe even save her from a "first degree murder" conviction. 

Wonder if Judge Perry is going to allow the jury to consider a lesser count?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1135 on: May 17, 2011, 12:19:18 AM »

If Baez attempts to put Chiari out there to explain anything with Casey or Caylee, I would immediately wonder why the nurse in the house didn't see anything to indicate there was a health problem. It just seems too contrived to be believable, IMO.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1136 on: May 17, 2011, 12:26:19 AM »

If Baez attempts to put Chiari out there to explain anything with Casey or Caylee, I would immediately wonder why the nurse in the house didn't see anything to indicate there was a health problem. It just seems too contrived to be believable, IMO.
I'd bet said nurse will be lying like, well, an Anthony, if the defense throws Chiari out there. 

Now if Jose's big shocking opening statement is that KC was born with a birth disorder of no brain, well, then they might have a mitigating circumstance.  

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: May 17, 2011, 12:31:23 AM »

A few days back it was reported that Baez said some will be shocked by his opening statement.

Well, his cover is blown now and if this is what he is planning to present in his opening statement....we won't be shocked.

BUT, I do think the media will talk about it all through the trial.  Wondering if Baez can garner enough reasonable doubt to save Casey from the death penalty, maybe even save her from a "first degree murder" conviction. 

Wonder if Judge Perry is going to allow the jury to consider a lesser count?

I was thinking what could possibly shock me, not this disease, not the alleged sexual abuse by the brother or father, not even sexual abuse by the mother for that matter. 

What would be a twist and shock me is if the alleged sexual abuse, and father of Caylee comes out as being the grandfather in the nursing home. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: May 17, 2011, 12:33:32 AM »

okay i know this is a little premature but any early guesses on how long the jury is going to be out deliberating for until they reach a verdict?   I'm guessing it'll take them 2  12-hour days just because there are multiple charges and stuff to go through

IMO finding her guilty will be easy, that will happen quickly

But deciding on life without parole or the death penalty might take longer, like a couple days.

I am gonna go with klaas on this one ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1139 on: May 17, 2011, 12:54:35 AM »

Baez can say whatever he likes during opening statements. The jury will be instructed to consider in their deliberations only what he has proven (which won't be much!)  Monkey Devil!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.