May 29, 2024, 10:52:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 7 - 5/16/2011  (Read 173998 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: May 16, 2011, 11:33:59 AM »

When the PJ said she closed her FB account when it recommended she friend her husband's best friend.

(Had to post this reaction!)

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: May 16, 2011, 11:34:29 AM »

She gets her news from CNN, she loves CNN, I hate CNN.  She's probably a liberal, probably good for the defense.  No offense to other CNN lovers. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #242 on: May 16, 2011, 11:34:37 AM »

#1025, male, 33, married, two young children, goes to Orlando on business ~1x/week. Wife has been following the case. He is a chef for a restaurant equipment company, demonstrating their equipment for buyers. 

State has no challenges.

Defense has no challenges.

Defense PJ is retained!

Summary:
13 retained so far.

Males= #1340, #1232, #1129, #1019, #1407, #1119, #1025

Females= #1398, #1312, #1055, #1319, #1251, #1429

Good Morning Monkeys !

Thanks for the summaries Brandi ! I have to work also, so I can't follow right along and really appreciate these updates 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2011, 11:34:57 AM »

Is ICA wearing mommy dearest's sweater that Lillian Glass said Cindy always wears, or is this a different one?  It looks a little big to be bought for her.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2011, 11:36:27 AM »

When the PJ said she closed her FB account when it recommended she friend her husband's best friend.

Monkey Devil!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: May 16, 2011, 11:36:31 AM »

She looks like the Joker.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2011, 11:36:45 AM »

#1025, male, 33, married, two young children, goes to Orlando on business ~1x/week. Wife has been following the case. He is a chef for a restaurant equipment company, demonstrating their equipment for buyers. 

State has no challenges.

Defense has no challenges.

Defense PJ is retained!

Summary:
13 retained so far.

Males= #1340, #1232, #1129, #1019, #1407, #1119, #1025

Females= #1398, #1312, #1055, #1319, #1251, #1429

Good Morning Monkeys !

Thanks for the summaries Brandi ! I have to work also, so I can't follow right along and really appreciate these updates 

Hi SS! You're welcome!

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2011, 11:37:32 AM »

Good one...lol
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »

Jumped the shark?
What does that mean?

from Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark

Jumping the shark is an idiom, first employed to describe a moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery.

In its initial usage, it referred to the point in a television program's history where viewers feel "the writers have run out of ideas" and that "the series has [lost] what made it attractive."[1] These changes were often the result of efforts to revive interest in a show whose audience had begun to decline.[2] [3]

The usage of "jump the shark" has subsequently broadened beyond television, indicating the moment in its evolution, characterized by absurdity, when a brand, design, or creative effort moves beyond the essential qualities that initially defined its success, beyond relevance or recovery.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »

She looks like the Joker.
LOL...good one
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 16, 2011, 11:38:56 AM »

LOL..look at her closely..she is half a dose short of being comatose at the table.

I really am angry about them medicating her..I think she should be feeling all the pain, al the embarrassment, all the nerves, the full effect of this proccess.  This is just jury selection..FTLOG.  Iwant her her taken off meds and let her squirm, cry, fidget, and scream if she has to..this is not right.  And if she gets the DP they better take her off the drugs and any counseling..because that will be a mitigating circumstance...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2011, 11:39:11 AM »

she is pretty intelligent. i also think she's liberal which there is also nothing wrong with.  i think she would be good on a jury and would be able to weigh the evidence and follow instructions.  i also think she wants to be on the jury based on her answers
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2011, 11:41:14 AM »

Brandi, I appreciate your notes and your screencaps too!  And to all others who post updates and news, thank you! 

Mods,

I really wish we could have a daily "summary" thread for those who can't watch all day.  Would that make too many threads?  If we had one for each day of court, like these, where any big or noteworthy happenings could be posted, or even just a brief summary, I think we would all benefit.  Then, those who pop in and ask if anything memorable happened, they could be instructed to go to that page.

Maybe have a morning, noon, and after noon post there?  If not, that's okay, just thought I'd ask since these threads get so long. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2011, 11:41:18 AM »

Jumped the shark?
What does that mean?

from Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark

Jumping the shark is an idiom, first employed to describe a moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery.

In its initial usage, it referred to the point in a television program's history where viewers feel "the writers have run out of ideas" and that "the series has [lost] what made it attractive."[1] These changes were often the result of efforts to revive interest in a show whose audience had begun to decline.[2] [3]

The usage of "jump the shark" has subsequently broadened beyond television, indicating the moment in its evolution, characterized by absurdity, when a brand, design, or creative effort moves beyond the essential qualities that initially defined its success, beyond relevance or recovery.

Thanks, Flutter1.
I just looked it up.
I've never heard that expression before.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2011, 11:41:21 AM »

LOL..look at her closely..she is half a dose short of being comatose at the table.

I really am angry about them medicating her..I think she should be feeling all the pain, al the embarrassment, all the nerves, the full effect of this proccess.  This is just jury selection..FTLOG.  Iwant her her taken off meds and let her squirm, cry, fidget, and scream if she has to..this is not right.  And if she gets the DP they better take her off the drugs and any counseling..because that will be a mitigating circumstance...

i agree. she should not be given any sort of sedative or anxiolytics just so that she's more comfortable. she deserves all the anxiety and stress in the world.  i was under the impression that they are not given any benzodiazepines (valium, xanax, klonopin, ativan) in jail and that it is only given right before lethal injection but i'm sure they are given other meds
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2011, 11:43:56 AM »

Here we go..Bozo..what can u tell us about yourself?
Changed his infamous "Who are you'?
Maybe he didn't like the Who video I posted for his benefit on FB.

Did you post Who Are You? by The Who? lol

Yup, and he's my FB friend so he might have seen it.
I just went on FB a few secs ago to see if he's on now during this voir dire and he isn't. (surprisingly)
They must have done all their spying yesterday.

Oh wow That's interesting that Bozo is accepting friend requests from people he doesn't know.  Seems like he's actively try
ing to influence popular opinion if he's friending monkeys.  How twisted he is!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: May 16, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »

I don't have a problem with her being medicated.
Her antics were disrupting this long, tedious process.
She still exhibits her sociopathy with the meds.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: May 16, 2011, 11:44:32 AM »

Wow, seems that since the little sidebar with the Deputy present, there has been very little aggravating and mitigating questioning.

This should speed things up, for sure, if it continues.

slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: May 16, 2011, 11:45:53 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!  First day I have had to be here for the selection.  Very interesting to this layperson...lol  Justice for Caylee!!  O/T  Hi Brandy!!  Love your avatar !!!   She is guarding the doors of the Courthouse.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: May 16, 2011, 11:46:10 AM »

Here we go..Bozo..what can u tell us about yourself?
Changed his infamous "Who are you'?
Maybe he didn't like the Who video I posted for his benefit on FB.

Did you post Who Are You? by The Who? lol

Yup, and he's my FB friend so he might have seen it.
I just went on FB a few secs ago to see if he's on now during this voir dire and he isn't. (surprisingly)
They must have done all their spying yesterday.

Oh wow That's interesting that Bozo is accepting friend requests from people he doesn't know.  Seems like he's actively try
ing to influence popular opinion if he's friending monkeys.  How twisted he is!

I friended him a long time ago..as soon he joined.
He doesn't post anything about the case. I just like to spy to see when he's online!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.