April 25, 2024, 03:40:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo - The Abduction - According to TBI, FBI and Local LE  (Read 95309 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2011, 11:02:55 PM »

Two Mothers - Two Missing Daughters - Two Difference Responses

Natalee Holloway has been missing for six years and ... for six years her mother has been a media presence ... a media presence that will not allow her precious daughter to become a distance memory.

Karen and Dana Bobo had a press conference one day following their daughter's disappearance two months ago and then ... silence.  Why?  I sincerely do not understand ... do not understand the low profile of Holly's parents and the non-existent profile of her 25 year old brother ... her 25 year old brother who was the only witness to his sister's disappearance.

Janet

+++++

Forever Natalee's Mom

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Preface

I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I'm that desperate mother on TV holding up pictures of her missing child, pleading for help, describing the details surrounding an unthinkable crime.  My daughter is Natalee Holloway.  She disappeared in Aruba on the last night of her senior-high graduation trip in 2005 and hasn't been seen since.  I never imagined that would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But was, and I still am, because I will always search for her.  I will forever be Natalee's mom.

______

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway
ISBN: 9780061452277
ISBN10: 0061452270
Imprint: HarperOne
On Sale: 10/2/2007

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2011, 11:05:46 PM »

When the official source of the contradicting media statements ... contradicting statements which were forthcoming at the getgo are considered ... without official clarification that make sense ... my speculation begins and ends with Clint Bobo ... the only witness to the alleged abduction. 

Inquiring mind want to know why the contradiction between two TBI media statements within three days of Holly Bobo's disappearance regarding the events encompassing the alleged abduction.  Considering TBI agents were not present at the Bobo residence on the morning of April 13th and Clint Bobo was the only witness ... I can only conclude that Clint was the source of the contradiction.

If it is an established fact that the truth never changes ... why did Clint's account change.

Could it be that there were skeptical questions encompassing the original report ... skeptical questions that could not be answered ... skeptical questions that dictated that another version of events?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2011, 11:07:54 PM »

Agent John Mehr was not present at the Bobo home on April 13th.  I don't give a darn what he suspects.  It is what Clint Bobo claims ... Clint Bobo who appears to have fallen off the face of the earth immediate follow his sister's alleged abduction.

John Mehr was clear when he stated in his press conference two days following Holly's alleged abuduction that Clint was not concern when he observed his sister being led into the woods by who he perceived was her boyfriend..

However ... three days earlier on April 13th the official Media Release posted on the TBI website implied a violent abducton.  A possible home invastion!!  Holly was observed by a family member being drug into the wood!!

Also ... the immediate involvement of three levels of LE convinces me that the original TBI media release reflected the truth ... reflected what was recorded by the 911 center ... what Clint Bobo related in his original statement to local LE.

It makes sense  that John Mehr's statement two days later that implied the discovery of a "small amount of blood" within thiry minutes of Holly being "led" into the woods by her boyfriend would have dictated such a response.

According to Sheriff Wyatt ... Clint contacted 911 at 8:00 AM following the discover of "a small amount of blood" in the carport ... upon realizing Holly's vehicle had not left the home.  Did Clint attempt to contact his sister on her cell to see what was up?  If not; why not?  Why the immediate panic?  It does not make sense.

logicislimiting ...  Holly Bobo is my focus.  I no longer empathize with Holly's family.  Clint, Karen, Dana and the TBI have had two months to clear up the unanswered questions encompassing the conflicting stories encompassing her alleged abduction and ... they have had two months to prevent the disappearance of Holly from becoming a distant memory.  However ... nothing!  It is as though there is a conspiracy of silence that implies justice for Holly is not the priority.

I suspect that Dana and Karen are positioned between a rock and a hard place.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2011, 11:09:08 PM »

Video – Holly Bobo TBI Press Conference Saturday April 16
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/holly-bobo-news-articles-videos-dated-saturday-april-16-2011/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6l2wUcLV7Q

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2011, 11:09:55 PM »

April 19th - TBI Mark Gwyn - Not Life Threatening

Reward for information rises as search for Holly Bobo continues
Posted: Apr 18, 2011 2:41 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 19, 2011 3:45 AM PDT

<snipped>

Gwyn said investigators have not given hope that Bobo will be found alive.

"We have no indication otherwise," he said. "We did find blood at the scene, but not enough to lead us to believe that it was a life-threatening injury, so we've got to just hope and pray that she is still alive."

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14468975/reward-for-information-rises-as-search-for-holly-bobo-continues?clienttype=printable

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011, 11:11:12 PM »

An Immediate Three Level LE Response?

According to TBI John Meyr on April 16th ... a 20 year old woman is observed walking into the woods with her boyfriend.  The woman's 25 year old brother observes.  He has no concern.  TBI Mark Gwyn affirms very little blood is discovered.  However ... within 30 minutes later of his observation 911 is contacted.

Obviously ... that 911 call initiated by Clint Bobo on the morning of April 13th revealed another version of the story encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo ... another version that prompted an immediate three level LE response.

+++++++

April 13th - Sheriff Roy Wyatt - An Immediate Three Level LE Response

Authorities: 20-Year-Old Woman May Have Been Abducted
Posted: Apr 13, 2011 9:38 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 13, 2011 7:33 PM PDT

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - A massive search is underway for a missing Decatur County woman. Investigators believe 20-year-old Holly Bobo was abducted from her home on Wednesday morning.

Investigators said it happened on Swan Johnson Road in Darden around 7:30 a.m. Her brother told police that a man wearing camouflage grabbed the young woman, dragged her across her carport and pulled her into some nearby woods.

Authorities said Holly Bobo was on her way to school. She is a student at the UT Martin campus.

Authorities are now searching the area. The sheriff said they've been searching a five mile square radius on the ground and by air, but have yet to come up with anything.

Hundreds of people from the community have come out to help in the effort. 

Volunteers have been out on horseback, on four wheelers, even on foot doing all they can to find this young woman.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14438754/authorities-20-year-old-woman-may-have-been-abducted?clienttype=printable

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

Video Backup - Above Articles

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping

Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2011, 11:13:37 PM »

The majority following this case are willing to give the only witness to the alleged abduction of Holly a pass without ... in the process of elimination ... considering him a person of interest.  The changing stories revealed by TBI do not matter.  The non-profile of Clint Bobo does not matter.  The low profile of Karen and Dana since the day following the disappearance of their daughter does not matter.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2011, 11:16:23 PM »

1.  There was chatter from the get-go asking the question ... "If Clint witnessed Holly  being drug into the woods by a stranger ... why did he not assist his sister".

2.  There was chatter from the get-go asking the question ... "Why was there a 30 minute lapse between the 911 call from a neighbour at 7:30 AM reporting a woman's scream and the 911 call from Clint at 8:00 AM.

Think about it.  The new version reveal by TBI John Mehr's answered both questions.

my theory implies that maybe an impulsive action that could not be taken back resulted in the demise of Holly.  I speculate that within a week the changing stories cause both TBI and Holly's parents to suspect Clint and ... this suspicion is the reason behind the respective silences.  It could be that without a confession and without a body ... there is not much that LE can do.

Think about the Kyron Horman case ... the Susan Powell case ... the Drew Peterson case ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2011, 11:17:49 PM »

MIXED MESSAGES

April 18th - TBI Director Mark Gwyn - No Matter What the Relationship

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities say no one has been eliminated as a suspect in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, believed to have been abducted last week from her West Tennessee home.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

April 19th - TBI Kristin Helm - Focus Outside Immediate Family and Friends

Holly Bobo abduction:TBI says focus of investigation outside family and friends
Apr 19, 2011

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- ..... On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.

“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."

"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said

<snipped>

http://www.foxsnews.org/465/holly-bobo-abductiontbi-says-focus-of-investigation-outside-family-and-friends/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2011, 11:20:24 PM »

JUSTICE FOR HOLLY BOBO!!

It is my prayer that investigators in the Holly Bobo case are behind the scenes connecting the dots and ... an arrest is immenent.

If justice is not afforded Holly Bobo and a perpetrator is given a pass  ... the implication is that other young women are at risk from an individual who possesses a mindset that embraces the concept that he is above the established legal and moral boundaries of a civilized society and ... his sense of entitlement imply that related consequences for his actions are not applicable to him.

Natalee Holloway stepfather knew that it was just a matter of time before the main suspect in the May 2005 disappearance in Aruba of his precious stepdaughter would strike again.  Jug Twitty was right.  Five years later ... Joran van der sloot murdered a young Peruvian woman named Stephany Flores.

Those in the Aruban adminstration as well as members of Joran's family who were behind the coverup agenda that protected Joran and ... prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee have Stephany's blood on their hands.

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired February 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  ... I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he's all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2011, 11:22:20 PM »

I have come to the conclusion that Dana and Karen are between a rock and a hard place.  Their 20 year old daughter has disappearance and ... their 25 year old son has not been consistent about what he allegedly witnessed on the morning of April 13th.

The suspended searches tell me convince me that TBI may be up against a brick wall.  Could it be that investigators may have strong suspicions but without evidence ... without a confession and ... without a body ...

BTW ... where is the elusive Clint Bobo.  He did not even stand along side of his parents when they reached out the day following there daughter's alleged abuction.  Holly's brother is not a child for crying out loud.  He is 25 years old.

+++++

Holly Bobo Search: People Have Information They're Not Sharing
8:02 p.m. CDT, June 8, 2011

<snipped>

Mehr said they still receive tips every day. But he still urges those with information to come forward.

"We know people have that information. Just please call us…there's no doubt in my mind. There are people who know what happened to Holly, and there may be more than one person involved," Mehr said.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-two-months,0,7592918.story

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2011, 11:26:01 PM »

Is Holly's family cooperating for investigators?  Is the writer of this article implying that investigators are gleaning from relatives the events encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly Hobo on the morning of April 13th?

I wish TBI spokesperson would clarify Clint's account in a media release on the TBI website or in a press briefing.

+++++

Holly Bobo's family holds out hope for her return
Nearly 2 months later, town still reels from shock
June 3, 2011

<snipped>

Family's account

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus. ...

<snipped>

Written by
Erin Quinn | The Tennessean

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2011, 11:29:01 PM »

John Mehr was clear when he stated in his press conference on April 15th that Clint was not concern when he observed his sister being led into the woods by who he perceived was her boyfriend..

However ... three days earlier on April 13th the official Media Release posted on the TBI website implied a violent abducton.  A possible home invastion!! Drug into the woods by a stranger!!

Also ... the immediate involvement of three levels of LE convinces me that the April 13th TBI media release reflected the truth ... reflected what was recorded by the 911 center ... reflected what was documented in Clint Bobo's original statment/report to LE.

It makes sense  that John Mehr's statement two days later that implied the discovery of a "small amount of blood" within thiry minutes of Holly alledgely "walking" into the woods with who Clint perceived as her boyfriend would not have dictated such a response.

According to Sheriff Wyatt ... Clint contacted 911 at 8:00 AM following the discover of "a small amount of blood" in the carport ... upon realizing Holly's vehicle had not left the home.  Did Clint attempt to contact his sister on her cell to see what was up?  If not; why not?  Why the immediate panic?  It does not make sense.

Holly Bobo is my focus.  I no longer empathize with Holly's family.  Clint, Karen, Dana and the TBI have had two months to clear up the unanswered questions regarding the conflicting stories encompassing her alleged abduction and ... they have had two months to prevent the disappearance of Holly from becoming a distant memory.  However ... nothing!  It is as though there is a conspiracy of silence that implies justice for Holly is not the priority.

As I stated before.  I suspect that Dana and Karen ... as parents ... are positioned between a rock and a hard place.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2011, 11:30:29 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4661350/frustration-mounts-in-search-for-holly-bobo

Video – Frustration Mounts in Search for Holly Bobo
Fox News Geraldo at Large – Apr 25, 2011- 10:40am
John Walsh, Mark Furman

Case Signal Transcriptions:

- Mark Furman @ 7:14: “I called Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. I actually talked to a dispatcher. I talked to somebody in the Sheriff’s department.”

- Mark Furman @ 8:39: “When I called Tennessee, I also found out that the dogs did not scent anything in that treeline where they supposedly entered.”

Translation Credit:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/holly-bobo-news-articles-videos-dated-monday-april-25-2011/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2011, 11:32:31 PM »

I was nodding my head throughout the entire short video clip of the interview with Mark Klaas and Mark Furmn

I believe that the two month silence from TBI and the two month silence from Karen, Dana and Clint speaks volumns.

Could it be that behind the scenes investigators have connected the dots of suspicion  but considering there is no confession ... no incriminating evidence and ... no body ....

Think about the Kyron Horman case ... the Susan Powell case ... the Drew Peterson case.  I would not consider these cases unsolved but they appear to have become cold cases nevertheless.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2011, 11:34:41 PM »

There was chatter from the get-go regarding TBI's April 13th posted media release asking the question ... "If Clint witnessed Holly  being drug into the woods by a stranger ... why did he not assist his sister and ... why did he not immediately call 911?

Think about it.  The updated version reveal by TBI John Mehr on April 16th answered both questions.

This is why I am skeptical that the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo may not have happened.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2011, 11:38:25 PM »

I suspect thatClint's original story which motivated questions from skeptics ... which most likely motivated questions for authorities ... was not thought out carefully.

When you think of the immediate response of three levels of LE ... it makes sense the "drug" across the carport ... "drug" into the woods was foundation of Clint's 911 report ... was the foundation of Clint's original statement to LE.

It makes sense that "led" into the woods by who Clint perceived to be Holly's boyfriend would not have dictated such an immediate far reaching response.  It makes sense that a "small amount" of blood would not have dictated such an immediate far reaching response.

+++++

April 13th - Sheriff Roy Wyatt

Authorities: 20-Year-Old Woman May Have Been Abducted
Posted: Apr 13, 2011 9:38 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 13, 2011 7:33 PM PDT

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - A massive search is underway for a missing Decatur County woman. Investigators believe 20-year-old Holly Bobo was abducted from her home on Wednesday morning.

Investigators said it happened on Swan Johnson Road in Darden around 7:30 a.m. Her brother told police that a man wearing camouflage grabbed the young woman, dragged her across her carport and pulled her into some nearby woods.

Authorities said Holly Bobo was on her way to school. She is a student at the UT Martin campus.

Authorities are now searching the area. The sheriff said they've been searching a five mile square radius on the ground and by air, but have yet to come up with anything.

Hundreds of people from the community have come out to help in the effort. 

Volunteers have been out on horseback, on four wheelers, even on foot doing all they can to find this young woman.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14438754/authorities-20-year-old-woman-may-have-been-abducted?clienttype=printable

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping

Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2011, 11:47:48 PM »

My heart tells me that the truth will be revealed in this missing person's case.

1.  Could it be that Holly Bobo met an unintended demise through an impulsive action that could be be taken back?

2.  Could this impulsive action have taken place at 7:30 AM on the morning of April 13th ... thirty minutes prior to Clint contacting 911 with a report of an alleged abduction?

3.  Could it be while searchers were focused in the woods on April 13th ... a deceased Holly was hidden closer to home?

3.  Could it be that a conscience will prevail and ... a confession will be forthcoming?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2011, 11:49:47 PM »

On May 3rd ... ten days following Easter ... a press release was forthcoming from the Bobo family ... a press release requesting that owners conduct searches their own properties.

+++++++

Bobo Family Issues Statement
By wnunley@wbbjtv.com
Story Created: May 3, 2011 at 2:56 PM CDT
Story Updated: May 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM CDT

On Tuesday, the family of Holly Bobo reportedly issued the following statement to the Associated Press in Nashville:

"We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness that has been shown to our family during this difficult time. Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our Family. I know everyone's daily life, routines, and work must go on, but ours never will until Holly's safe return. Keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property. Please pray for Holly's strength and everyone who is searching for our precious Holly" Holly Bobo's family.

This is the first time the family has made an official statement since the day after her abduction. To date, the family has not granted any television interviews with immediate family members.

Investigators with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation say that a 'reduced' number of agents do remain in the county, following specific leads.

<snipped>

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Developing-Bobo-Family-Issues-Statement-121178554.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2011, 11:52:32 PM »

I believe that reason the elusive Clint never showed his face at the press conference with his patents on April 14th is because his original account encompassing the alleged abduction revealed April 13th in a TBI media release ... raised questions from skeptics ... from TBI ... from Karen and Dana.

1.  If Clint observed Holly being dragged into the woods by a stranger wearing camplage ... why did he not attempt to rescue her?

2.  If a neighbour contacted 911 when she heard a woman scream at 7:30 AM ... why did Clint not contact 911 until 8:00 AM.

The second account revealed in a TBI press conference on April 16th answered the above questions.

1.  Holly was not dragged/forced into the woods by a stranger ... she walked into the woods with who Clint perceived as her boyfriend.  Nothing to worry about.

2.  Clint did not hear any scream but when he came outside the house at 8:00 PM ... he observed a small amount of blood on the driveway ... became alarmed and ... called 911.

The elephant in the room is the changing stories.

I believe the silence forthcoming for almost two months from TBI and the family and the suspended searches imply tha 25 year oldt Clint is suspected of having knowledge regarding the disappearance of his sister but ... without evidence ... with a body and ... without a confession there is nothing that law enforcement can do.

Think of the Kyron Horman case.  Think about the Hailey Dunn case.  Think of the Susan Powell case.  Think of the Stacy Peterson case.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.