March 29, 2024, 03:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo - The Abduction - According to TBI, FBI and Local LE  (Read 94906 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 12:03:33 PM »

April 26th - TBI Kirstin Helm - Blood - Animal or Human?

Search for Holly Bobo Focuses on Suspect
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:33 PM

<snipped>

Media reports had linked the newest item to a phone tip, but Helms said during a phone conversation that it was her understanding that the new item had been recovered during the search effort.

When asked about the nature of blood evidence recovered initially at Holly Bobo's home, the TBI spokeswoman also declined comment on the nature of forensic findings, and even declined to comment on whether the blood was animal or human.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/search-for-holly-bobo-focuses-on-suspect.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2011, 12:19:32 PM »

What to believe?  What to believe?

April 25th - Sheriff Roy Wyatt - Phone Tip Prompted Search

Missing Holly Bobo Update: Cell Phone Found Roadside
By Robin Stanfill
Published Apr 25, 2011

The new evidence found during the search for Holly Bobo was her cell phone, found roadside on Hwy. 69.

Although law enforcement are not revealing any information concerning the "significant" item found during Sunday's search, a member of the search teams has revealed the item was believed to be Holly's cell phone.

<snipped>

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt has related that law enforcement received a tip Sunday, April 24, 2011, which lead the investigation and search for Holly Bobo into Northern Decatur County. The Sheriff stated that a tip was received by phone, prompting a search of the area, during the late evening hours of Easter Sunday. In the course of the search, a new item was discovered, which law enforcement considered "significant", and apparently substantial enough for the Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters to be dispatched in order to perform a specialized foot search of the area. Law enforcement are not revealing any further information about the lead or the item found, at this time.

<snipped>

http://www.suite101.com/content/missing-holly-bobo-update-cell-phone-found-roadside-a367810

April 26th - TBI Kristin Helm - No Phone Tip - No Designated Search

Search for Holly Bobo Focuses on Suspect
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:33 PM

<snipped>

Media reports had linked the newest item to a phone tip, but Helms said during a phone conversation that it was her understanding that the new item had been recovered during the search effort.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/search-for-holly-bobo-focuses-on-suspect.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 12:50:46 PM »

Considering the changing stories encompassing the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister and ... considering the changing discription of the alleged abductor ... has Clint Bobo submitted to and passed a polygraph?

+++++

April 21st - TBI Kirstin Helm - Polygraph Information - Not Released

Holly Bobo Abduction: Spokesman unable to answer questions, criticized
April 21st, 2011 10:18 pm ET
Isabelle Zehnder

<snipped>

Asked if he could confirm whether Holly’s brother was given a lie detector test and passed, Bromley told The Nancy Grace Show that’s something that needs to be addressed by investigators.

The spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Kristin Helm, said in an email to me Wednesday, “We’re not going to comment on who we give polygraphs to at this time." This is obviously information officials do not want released to the public, and likely Bromley was aware of that.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-spokesman-unable-to-answer-questions-criticized

April 19th - Cousin Natalie Bobo - Clint Passed Polygraph

NANCY GRACE
Police, Volunteers Search for Missing Holly Bobo
Aired April 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

DEBORAH NORVILLE, GUEST HOST:  We spoke with one of the Bobo cousins today and she told us that the day of the disappearance Clint, the brother, took a polygraph test and according to this cousin she says that he passed the polygraph.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/19/ng.01.html

April 20 - Family SpokespersonKevin Bromley - Not Factual?

NANCY GRACE
DNA Results in Holly Bobo Case
Aired April 20, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

NORVILLE: As you know, we have spoken off-camera with other family members, and Natalie (ph) Bobo, who`s a cousin of Holly who`s gone missing, said to us that Clint had indicated that he had taken a polygraph test and passed it. Can you confirm that?

BROMLEY: I don`t know that to be sure. Has the investigators said anything about that?

NORVILLE: Well, this is a family member who has told us, and we`re trying to confirm that with you as the family spokesperson.

BROMLEY: Right. I don`t know that to be factual. That would be something you`d have to talk with the investigators about.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2011, 01:16:18 PM »

JASON EVERETT NICKELL

Sheriff Wyatt - No Connection

Hope fuels volunteers looking for Holly Bobo
Searchers endure toll of weeklong hunt for missing student
12:07 AM, Apr. 20, 2011

<snipped>

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said investigators checked out a man arrested on charges of stalking two Jackson women and found no connection to Bobo's case.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110420/NEWS25/104200313/Hope-fuels-volunteers-looking-Holly-Bobo?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

TBI Kirstin Helm - No Connection

THP: "New Tactics" in Holly Bobo Search
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 12:49 PM

<snipped>

It was confirmed with the TBI spokeswoman that just yesterday, the arrest of Jason Everett Nickell in Madison County came about based on leads that the Bureau had played out while investigating Holly Bobo's disappearance.

Nickell, a registered sex offender in nearby Benton County, was arrested by the Jackson Police after allegedly stalking two teenage girls on separate occasions in Madison County.

The Dickson County Sheriff's Office also has pending charges on Nickell for indecency in public, simple assault and attempted kidnapping.

The TBI and the Jackson Police Department were able to coordinate efforts, bringing about the arrest of Nickell.

According to Helm there has been no connection made to Nickell in the Holly Lynn Bobo disappearance.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/thp-qnew-tacticsq-in-holly-bobo-search.html

Judge Blake Anderson - Bond Raised

Man charged with stalking gets higher bond
9:00 PM, Apr. 20, 2011 WEDNESDAY

<snipped>

A Benton County man accused of stalking appeared in Jackson City Court on Wednesday morning.

Jason Everett Nickell, 39, of Holladay, is charged by police with two counts of stalking concerning two young women who were pursued in various locations.

During a bond hearing Wednesday , Nickell's attorney asked for Nickell's bond to remain the same, but Judge Blake Anderson raised his bond to $300,000.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110421/NEWS01/104210302

May 17th - TBI Kristin Helm - Nickell Not Their Focus

Holly Bobo Search Yields Other Criminal Activity
Posted: May 17, 2011 4:13 PM PDT

<snipped>

In fact, just three days after Bobo's disappearance a team of officers including U.S. Marshals arrested a registered sex offender in nearby Benton County.

39-year-old Jason Everett Nickell was wanted for stalking two young women in Jackson, Tennessee.

Jackson Police said he followed a 19-year-old at a mall. Then he followed another 19-year old at Union University.

Helm said while they won't rule anyone out as a suspect in the Bobo case, Nickell is not their focus.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14664721/bobo-search-not-without-success?clienttype=printable

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2011, 03:06:31 PM »

]
Despite changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction revealed by TBI spokespersons ... within TWO days of Holly's alleged abduction ... TBI John Mehr declared that investigators were "confident" that Clint Bobo was not a person of interest.

Whether or not Clint was involved with the happenings encompassing his sister's disappearance .... he was the ONLY witness to the alleged abduction.  In the process of elimination ... in the persuant of justice ... Clint should have been investigated.  Did Holly's brother submit to a polygraph?

On April 17th ... in a press conference Kristin Helm backtracked from TBI's original position and ... conceded the Clint was on the list of potential suspects.

What motivated the flip flop?

++++

April 15th - TBI John Mehr - Clint is Ruled Out

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

April 17th - TBI Kristin Helm - Nobody is Eliminated as a Potential Suspect

Search expanded for abducted West Tennessee woman
Updated Sunday, April 17, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the abduction, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://m.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

April 18, 2011 - TBI Kirstin Helm - Nobody is Ruled Out

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect
By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18, 2011

<snipped>

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/

April 18th - TBI Director Mark Gwyn - No Matter What the Relationship

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities say no one has been eliminated as a suspect in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, believed to have been abducted last week from her West Tennessee home.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2011, 03:10:54 PM »

Whose words are to be believe TBI Director Gwyn (above) or TBI Kristin Helm (below).  One TBI agent claims that nobody is ruled out despite relationship to the victim and the other TBI agen claims that the focus of the investigation is outside of family and friends.

++++++

April 19th - TBI Kristin Helm - Focus Outside Immediate Family and Friends

Holly Bobo abduction:TBI says focus of investigation outside family and friends
Apr 19, 2011

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- ..... On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.

“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."

"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said

<snipped>

http://www.foxsnews.org/465/holly-bobo-abductiontbi-says-focus-of-investigation-outside-family-and-friends/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2011, 10:35:14 PM »

In the name of justice ... to avoid an appearance of a conflict of interest that may encompass community ties/relationships/illegal activity ... it is time that the FBI took over the leading role in the Holly Bobo case from local TBI and LE.

The changing stories of Holly's brother regarding the alleged abduction ... the distancing of Clint as a person of interest within two days of the alleged abduction and ... the low profile of the only witness as well as his parents implies ... something is not right.

Has legal representation, TBI and/or local LE advised members of Holly Bobo's family not to speak publicly?  Karen and Dana held one press conference and released one media statement.  It is as if Clint dropped off the face of the earth on April 13th.

Bottom Line.  There appears to be something terribly wrong with this picture.

IMO

+++++++

April 14th - Karen and Dana Bobo - Press Conference

Family Pleads For Help Finding Missing Decatur Co. Woman
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 7:25 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 14, 2011 7:38 PM PDT

PARSONS, Tenn. -  The parents of the missing 20-year-old woman in Decatur County are pleading for help to find their daughter.

The parents of 20-year-old Holly Bobo held a press conference on Thursday afternoon. A $25,000 reward is now being offered by the community.

Bobo has been missing since Wednesday morning when her brother called 911 to report she had been dragged from the carport of her her home by a man wearing camouflage clothing.

"I would tell her I love her, and tell her to call us," said her father, Dana Bobo, when asked what he would say to his daughter.

"Please help us find her, she's just so precious, you don't even know," said Karen Bobo.

Hundreds of searchers combed woods and fields in western Tennessee on Thursday looking for Holly.

"We are hopeful she's gonna be brought back soon," her father went on to say.

"The way it looks to me myself, it might have been somebody close. Somebody that kinda knew our routine, knew when she (mother) left, when I left, when my daughter left to go to school, is what I kinda got in my mind, but I don't know that for sure," her father told reporters.

"I just want her back," her mother, Karen, said in tears as she was carried away from the microphone.

"We just send a plea out to whomever might be watching to help this family, We can only imagine what they go through, they need your help," said Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14445690/family-pleads-for-help-finding-missing-decatur-co-woman

April 20th - Family Spokesperson - Prayer Vigil

Power outage can't stop prayer vigil for Holly Bobo
Posted: Apr 20, 2011 6:59 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 20, 2011 6:59 PM PDT

Parsons, TN - (WMC-TV) - Hundreds of people filled a Decatur County Fairgrounds building Wednesday night for a prayer vigil for missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

<snipped>

Kevin Bromley, a Bobo family spokesperson, thanked the volunteers and read a message for Holly Bobo from her family.

"Holly, if you can see or hear this wherever you are, rely on God's strength and know we love you and we are doing everything we can to find you," said Bromley.

<snipped>

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14486806/power-outage-cant-stop-prayer-vigil-for-holly-bobo

May 3rd - Family Statement - Associated Press

Bobo Family Issues Statement
By wnunley@wbbjtv.com
Story Created: May 3, 2011 at 2:56 PM CDT
Story Updated: May 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM CDT

On Tuesday, the family of Holly Bobo reportedly issued the following statement to the Associated Press in Nashville:

"We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness that has been shown to our family during this difficult time. Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our Family. I know everyone's daily life, routines, and work must go on, but ours never will until Holly's safe return. Keep your eyes and ears open, and search your own property. Please pray for Holly's strength and everyone who is searching for our precious Holly" Holly Bobo's family.

This is the first time the family has made an official statement since the day after her abduction. To date, the family has not granted any television interviews with immediate family members.

<snipped>

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Developing-Bobo-Family-Issues-Statement-121178554.html

May 21st - Family Spokesperson - Prayer Walk

Walkers join in prayer for Bobo
Event organized to raise awareness
May 22, 2011

First Baptist Church Pastor Kevin Bromley gave reporters an update on the Bobo family's emotional condition. He said each day that passes by gets more disheartening for the family.

"Day to day," Bromley said before the crowd made their way from the Parsons Center. "They have good days and some not so good days. Obviously, they're hopeful each and every day."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110522/NEWS25/105220341/Walkers-join-prayer-Bobo?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2011, 10:37:14 PM »

I have been accused of suspecting conspiracies/coverups where none exist but ... when I consider the silence in the media from those who have professional and personal connections to Holly Bobo who was allegedly abducted ... I feel my paranoia is justisified.  It is as if I have entered the Twilight Zone.

Think about it ....

Local LE - Silence
TBI - Silence
FBI - Silence
Dana and Karen Bobo - Silence
Clint Bobo - Silence
Friends - Silence
Relatives - Silence
Locals - Silence

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2011, 10:40:15 PM »

Wyks

I do not have a clue where to begin in regards to speculating about what happened to Holly but ... when I consider the changing stories related by TBI agents I am convinced that there was no abduction on the morning of April 13th witnessed by Clint Bobo.

Janet

+++++

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Could it be that Clint reported to the 911 operator that he observed Holly being "drug" across the carport into the woods but ... when skeptics began questioning why he never interfered ... why he never attempted to assist his sister and ... why a 911 call was received by a neighbour who heard a woman's scream 30 minutes prior to his 911 call ... the story changed and the changed story was revealed by TBI John Mehr on April 16th?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2011, 10:41:47 PM »

Number 11

Despite changing stories revealed by TBI spokespersons ... within two days of Holly's alleged abduction ... according to TBI John Mehr ... Clint Bobo had been ruled out as a suspect.  Whether or not Clint was involved with the happenings encompassing his sister's disappearance .... he was the ONLY witness to the alleged abduction.

In the process of elimination ... in the persuant of justice ... was Clint investigated as a person of interest?  Did Holly's brother submit to a polygraph?

On April 17th ... in a press conference Kristin Helm backtracked from TBI's original position and ... conceded that Clint was no longer ruled out as a person of interest but ... she upheld Holly's brother nevertheless.

Considering the ongoing media silence forthcoming from the Bobo family ... considering the ongoing media silence forthcoming from the local TBI ... from the local police ... could it be that an April 13th alleged abduction of Holly never happened but ... the truth would have far reaching implications.

In other words ... there is an strategy in the works ... a strategy that would cause the Holly Bobo case to become a distant memory ... a strategy that is working.  Think about it ... forum discussions on the internet have come to a virtual stop.

Janet

++++

APRIL 15TH - TBI JOHN MEHR - CLINT IS RULED OUT

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

<snipped>

APRIL 17TH - TBI KRISTEN HELM - CLINT NOT RULED OUT BUT ....

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the abduction, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

"Both her brother and her boyfriend have been nothing but cooperative," Helm said again, "but we can't afford not to keep our minds open. Every detail counts."

<snipped>

http://m.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18, 2011

<snipped>

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

"We’re trying very careful not to get tunnel vision," she said, adding that the woman's brother and boyfriend have been "very cooperative" in the case. Helm said authorities were treating Clint as a "witness."

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 10:43:51 PM »

Local TBI appeared to be going overboard from the getgo to distance Clint from implication despite TBI agents' changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction Holly Bobo.

There was only one witness to the alleged abduction.  TBI agents were not present.  The changing stories of TBI agents could have come from only one source.

The truth is the truth.  It never changes.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 10:44:53 PM »

In my opinion ... the appearance of conflicting interests within the Holly Bobo investigation implies the time has come for the FBI to take control and ... local TBI and local Police should step back.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 10:46:37 PM »

I do not have any credible backup to base a theory on in regards to what may have happened to Holly Bobo.  However ... I do suspect that Karen and Dana are aware of the the truth and ... that accounts for their silence ... their low profile.

There are two official TBI versions regarding the events encompassing the alleged abduction.  Considering TBI were not present at the Bobl home on the morning of April 13th ... I would assume that Clint was the source of the changing stories.

The changing stories indicate to me that ... in the investigative process of elimination ... Clint Bobo should have been considered a person of interest ... not ruled out by investigators within two days of his sister's disappearance.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 10:48:30 PM »

This town is also not quick to turn on their own. So, my only trust in investigating is with TBI. The authorities there don't even have the knowledge or experience to deal with something like this, and depending on who's kin to who, they may not bother. So, it's great that TBI is involved.
I used to work in the system there, and have seen the primary investigator in action. It's sad.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 10:50:04 PM »

Until there an official explanation that makes any sense is forthcoming in regards to the changing stories that TBI agents released three days apart ... I cannot move past Clint Bobo in my speculation.  Holly's brother was the ONLY witness.  I am assuming that Clint was TBI source regarding the changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 10:53:04 PM »

According to TBI Kristin Helm in an official April 13th Media Release ... the implication was that Clint had observed Holly being "drug across the carport" toward the woods by an alleged abductor after leaving the home with the intention of driving to drive to school.

According to Sheriff Wyatt in a press conference ... at approximate 7:30 AM on the morning of April 13th a neighbour of the Bobo family contacted 911 and reported hearing a woman's scream

According to Sheriff Wyatt in a press conference ... at approximate 8:00 AM Clint contacted 911 and reported the alleged abuduction of his sister.

Immediately ... inquiring minds were demanding to know why there was a 30 minute lapse between the 911 calls.  Immediately ... inquiring mind were wanting to know why Clint did not make an effort to assist his sister.

Less that three days later ... FBI John Mehr held a press conference and answered the questions of inquiring minds with a changed story encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly.  Apparently ... Holly was led ... not forcefully dragged ... into the woods by who Clint perceived to be his sister's boyfriend.  The changed story implies that Clint was not worried until a short time later when he discovered a small amount of blood on the driveway and realized that Holly's vehicle had not be moved.

However ... the changed story prompted inquiring minds to ask another question.  Why did the story change.  The truth never changes.

When it is considered there was only one witness to the alleged abduction of Holly ... until an explanation that makes sense is forthcoming from investigators or the Bobo family in regards to the changing stories  ... this wannabe detective cannot move past Clint in her speculations.

However ... when you consider the non-existent profile of Clint following the alleged abduction of his sister ... when you consider the low profile his parents and ... when you consider the ongoing silence forthcoming from investigators ... an explanation may never happen and ... justice for Holly will be forever elusive.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 10:55:12 PM »

As the only witness ... in the process of elimination ... was Clint interrogated as a person of interest in regards to his changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister?  Did Clint submit to a polygraph?  Was the BoBo home search?  Was the BoBo property searched?  Were computers/cells seized?

+++++

Holly Bobo Search Hampered by Volunteer Group, Cops Claim
June 2, 2011

<snipped>

Kristin Helm, the public information officer for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations, the status of the case is "open and ongoing."

Helm says that the bureau is "continuing to work on the case and hoping someone will come forward with information." She says there have been no new developments in the past few weeks.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-case-hampered-volunteer-searchers-cops-claim/story?id=13744757

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 10:57:12 PM »

On April 17th ... in a press conference Kristin Helm did backtracked from TBI's original position and ... conceded that Clint was no longer ruled out as a person of interest but ... she upheld Holly's brother nevertheless.

Why?

++++

APRIL 15TH - TBI JOHN MEHR - CLINT IS RULED OUT

<snipped>

<snipped>

APRIL 17TH - TBI KRISTEN HELM - CLINT NOT RULED OUT BUT ....

<snipped>

"Both her brother and her boyfriend have been nothing but cooperative," Helm said again, "but we can't afford not to keep our minds open. Every detail counts."

<snipped>

By Cristina Corbin
Published April 18, 2011

<snipped>

"We’re trying very careful not to get tunnel vision," she said, adding that the woman's brother and boyfriend have been "very cooperative" in the case. Helm said authorities were treating Clint as a "witness."

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2011, 10:59:19 PM »

The words of TBI Kirstin Helm in the April 13th TBI Media Release and the words of TBI John Mehr in the press conference less than three days later reveal a different story regarding the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.  Considering Clint was the only witness ... considering TBI agents were not present ... I can only assume that Holly's brother is the source of the changing stories.

The 911 calls?  Sheriff Wyatt revealed at an April 20th press conference that one 911 call was received at 7:30 AM by a neighbour who head a woman's scream.  Sheriff Wyatt also revealed a second 911 call was placed by Clint Bobo at approximately 8:00 PM.  To my knowledge no official source has ever included Karen in the scenario encompassing the alleged abduction other than to state that Holly's mother was present at the home when LE responded to Clint's 911 call.

What has been officially revealed is what I will accept or question.  I will not speculate without an official foundation.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2011, 11:01:10 PM »

If I saw what I perceived as a 220 lb man from behind with my 105 lb daughter ... I would know beyond a doubt it was not her 180 lb husband.

TBI John Mehr stated in his April 16th press conference that Clint Bobo claimed he was unconcerned when he observed his sister walking into to the woods with who he perceived to be her boyfriend.

According to a April 13th FBI Media Release ... Clint's original description regarding height and weight of the alleged abductor did conform somewhat to the approximate size of Holly's current boyfriend.  However ... on May 4th according to TBI John Mehr ... the description changed.  Why?  There is no way that Drew Scott is 220 pounds.

+++++

DESCRIPTION CHANGE

April 13th - FBI Media Release

THE FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

May 4th - TBI John Mehr

Family of Holly Bobo Thanks Volunteers, Urges Continued Search
TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

-snipped-

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

-snipped-

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

Photo Gallery - Drew Scott and Holly Bobo

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.