March 28, 2024, 03:42:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo - The Abduction - According to TBI, FBI and Local LE  (Read 94890 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2011, 11:55:54 PM »

::snipping2::
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Family-Talks-about-Search-124398169.html
Bobo Family Talks about Search
By Keli McAlister
By kmcalister@wbbjtv.com

Story Created: Jun 22, 2011 at 11:03 PM CDT

Story Updated: Jun 22, 2011 at 11:09 PM CDT
It has now been 10 weeks since Holly Bobo disappeared from outside her Decatur County home. In that time, her mom and dad have only spoken publicly once. But, Wednesday, they broke their silence, along with Holly's brother Clint, and talked exclusively with ABC 7 Eyewitness News.

A new normal, that is how Clint describes his life since April 13. That was the day he saw his sister being walked from their home near Darden by a man wearing camouflage. The 20-year-old nursing student has not been seen since.

"I'm getting by day-by-day," said Clint. "I'm doing OK." Holly is out of sight but never out of mind for her big brother. He wears at least four different pink bracelets every day in her honor. "I wear these just because this is my life now," he explained. "This is what I do."

Clint, his mom Karen and dad Dana, devote almost every waking moment to ensuring Holly's safe return. "We get a little sleep and do a lot of searching," said Dana. He returned to work at a local tree service company just a few weeks ago. But he still devotes his evenings and weekend to searching with Clint, hoping they will find something in the woods not seen before.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2011, 11:57:40 PM »

After 10 weeks ... the elusive 25 year old Clint Bobo finally makes a media appearance on a "major" network  and clarifies NOTHING about the morning he allegedly witnessed his sister being either "dragged" across the carport by a stranger as per the official TBI media release of April 13th or ...  "walking" into the woods with who he perceived to be her boyfriend as per TBI John Mehr in a press briefing on April 16th.

++++++

Bobo Family Talks about Search
Story Created: Jun 22, 2011 at 11:03 PM CDT
Story Updated: Jun 22, 2011 at 11:09 PM CDT

<snipped>

A new normal, that is how Clint describes his life since April 13. That was the day he saw his sister being walked from their home near Darden by a man wearing camouflage. The 20-year-old nursing student has not been seen since.

"I'm getting by day-by-day," said Clint. "I'm doing OK." Holly is out of sight but never out of mind for her big brother. He wears at least four different pink bracelets every day in her honor. "I wear these just because this is my life now," he explained. "This is what I do."

<snipped>

Video
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Family-Talks-about-Search-124398169.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2011, 12:01:54 AM »

http://kevinfortruth.wordpress.com/2011/05/17/holly-bobo-please-take-the-quick-poll/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2011, 12:05:11 AM »

Alleged??  Why did the author of this article include the word "alleged" when referring to the abduction of Holly Bobo.

+++++

Bobo Benefit Ride
By Daniel Wilkerson
By dwilkerson@wbbjtv.com
Story Created: Jun 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM CDT
Story Updated: Jun 25, 2011 at 11:04 PM CDT

<snipped>

Holly's mom, Karen Bobo, visibly emotional from her daughter's alleged abduction granted an interview to reporters, making a desperate plea for help.

"To whoever has our daughter, I'm asking you to please do the right thing and let her come home. For anybody out there that has any information about the disappearance of Holly, you need to step forward.

Bobo expressed her family's gratitude for the efforts of volunteers.

"To all the people who participated in this event for Holly today, I would like to say thank you and not just today, but from the very first day that Holly came up missing. I want to thank everybody, not just our state, but all across the United States and all around the world for everything that you're doing to help us bring Holly home safely. Thank you," said Bobo.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Benefit-Ride-124546349.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2011, 12:07:41 AM »

http://www.theboot.com/2011/06/27/holly-bobo-search/

Search Continues for Whitney Duncan's Cousin, Holly Bobo
Posted Jun 27th 2011 9:00AM by Stephen L. Betts

More than 10 weeks have passed since the disappearance of Holly Bobo, a cousin of country singer Whitney Duncan. On Saturday (June 25), more than 100 bikers rode in an effort to assure friends, family and the small town of Parson, Tenn., that the search for the 20-year-old continues.

"Holly represents the hope of the future, [she] wants to be nurse; we want her to be a nurse," says Mary Beth Duke of the Tennessee River Riders Association, which hosted the event, raising an estimated $9,000 for the Bobo family.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2011, 12:09:22 AM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/15037152/three-months-later-what-happened-to-holly-bobo

Three months later: What happened to Holly Bobo?
Posted: Jul 06, 2011 6:10 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 06, 2011 10:16 PM CDT
By Janice Broach

Parsons, TN - (WMC-TV) - Almost three months after Holly Bobo disappeared, there is still an active command center in Parsons, Tennessee staffed with investigators tracking down leads.

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said Clint Bobo was the only one at home with Holly Bobo.

"This is according to her brother that he had seen her being led into the woods," said Wyatt.

Clint Bobo thought the man he saw wearing camouflage and walking toward the woods with his sister was her boyfriend.  Investigators were initially not clear about how long it took her brother to realize something was wrong, but Wyatt said it did not take long.

"A very, very short time," said Wyatt.

Wyatt said Clint Bobo called his mother first.  She then called 911.  Soon after, people were searching the wooded area around the Bobo family's house.

Investigators said Clint Bobo got only a glimpse of his sister's abductor, who he described as approximately 6 feet tall and weighing 200 pounds.

Aside from some items belonging to Holly Bobo that were discovered along tree lines, Wyatt said they have found nothing.

Investigators have not cleared anyone as a suspect in this case and investigators believe whoever took Holly Bobo knew her or knew of her and knew the area.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2011, 12:11:50 AM »

Maybe Sheriff Watts and TBI Agent Mehr should compare notes regarding the facts prior to respective media releases/conferences.

Bottom Line

Why didn't Clint and/or Karen attempt to reach Holly on her cell prior to calling 911.

The alleged abduction of Holly Bobo was a fabrication that was collaborated to distance the truth in regards to what actually took place prior to 7:30 PM on the morning of April 13th ... what may have even taken place prior to Karen and Dana leaving for their respective workplaces.  IMO

++++

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.[/color]

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2011, 12:14:07 AM »

::MonkeyDance::Another public appearance by Karen Bobo

video at link
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Benefit-Ride-124546349.html
Bobo Benefit Ride
By Daniel Wilkerson
By dwilkerson@wbbjtv.com

Story Created: Jun 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM CDT

Story Updated: Jun 25, 2011 at 11:04 PM CDT
Nearly three months after Decatur County nursing student Holly Bobo went missing, the Tennessee River Rider's Association held a benefit bike ride to raise money to assist the Bobo family Saturday.

"Trying to raise money for the Bobo family. They've got expenses like everyone else and I know they've been off from work for quite a while," said Garry White, president of the Tennessee River Rider's Association, who donate time to people in need. "Just trying to help people that are down and out. There are tragedies all across the country," said White.
Holly's mom, Karen Bobo, visibly emotional from her daughter's alleged abduction granted an interview to reporters, making a desperate plea for help.

"To whoever has our daughter, I'm asking you to please do the right thing and let her come home. For anybody out there that has any information about the disappearance of Holly, you need to step forward.

cartfly

I wish with all my heart I could share your enthusiasm.  Karen Bobo made a statement at a fundraiser ... a fundraiser to benefit her family.  The statement revealed nothing in regards to clarification regarding the events encompassing the alleged abduction of her daughters.  There was no platform where questions could be asked and answers would be forthcoming.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2011, 12:17:48 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20078718-504083.html

July 12, 2011 10:40 AM
Holly Bobo search at three month mark, mother says life gets harder
By Edecio Martinez

(CBS/WREG/AP) PARSONS, Tenn. - The investigation into the disappearance of 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo is still a missing persons case, not a homicide, authorities said, three months after the nursing student was apparently abducted from her central Tennessee home.

Pictures: Holly Bobo Missing

Karen Bobo, Holly's mother, says the family has to keep believing and hoping for the best, Nashville station WRKN reports.

"It seems like it gets harder every day, but we are not giving up," Karen Bobo told the station. "We have to keep believing and keep hoping and we do."

Tomorrow will mark three months since Bobo was last seen. Family members said they hand out fliers every day and talk to people about the case.

Dana Bobo, Holly's father, said the search for his daughter will keep going no matter how long it takes.

"We will never give up," Dana told WKRN. "We have searched day and night. We will be there looking for her from now on no matter how long it takes."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2011, 12:19:27 AM »

On April 16th ... Holly's lunchbox was located eight miles away from where she was allegedly abducted.

On April 25th ... an item suspected to be a cell phone was located at the side of the road.

+++++

Searchers find missing student Holly  Bobo's lunchbox as police probe report of blood outside her home
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:39 PM on 16th April 2011

Searchers have found a lunch box belonging to a Tennessee nursing student abducted from her home by a man wearing hunting camouflage.

Holly Bobo's white lunch box was recovered from a creek about eight miles from the 20-year-old's home in rural Decatur County

<snipped>.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377604/Searchers-missing-Holly-Bobos-lunchbox.html

Item found in search for missing Tenn. student
Investigators mum on what was discovered but are 'pretty sure' it belonged to Holly Bobo
updated 4/25/2011 11:58:06 AM ET 2011-04-25T15:58:06

PARSONS, Tenn. — Searchers have found an item they think belongs to a Tennessee woman missing for nearly two weeks, but investigators aren't saying what it is

Investigators had planned to call off the volunteer ground searches for Holly Bobo soon, but discovered something Sunday afternoon that changed their minds, NBC affiliate WSMV-TV reported.

A Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman said Monday it is unlikely the item found in the hunt for the 20-year-old nursing student will be described publicly unless investigators decide there is reason to do so.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42745626/ns/us_news-life/t/item-found-search-missing-tenn-student/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2011, 12:22:29 AM »

Over 3 months following the disappearance of her daughter Karen Bobo comes forward with an account regarding the events encompassing the morning of April 13th ... an account that differs on so many levels from the immediate TBI media release and the TBI press briefing of April 16th.

++++++

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

“I was in shock, when I got the phone call. And with Clint being here, I know he was in shock. Until you've been through something like that, you just could not possibly understand,” Karen Bobo said.

She said she had spoken with Holly that morning and knew that her daughter had a big test at the UT Martin nursing school in Parsons.

Holly had gotten up that morning at 4:30 to study.

Her mother and father had gone to work, and she set out for school sometime before 8:00a.m. But she didn’t get far.

Her 25-year-old brother, Clint, said he saw her walking north, into the woods with a man completely covered in hunting camouflage.

“The main thing with me is, they say she was seen being dragged away. And that was completely false,” Clint Bobo said.

The family said it was very normal to see someone wearing such gear, as it was turkey hunting season.

Clint Bobo said he assumed it was Holly’s boyfriend, since he is known to go turkey hunting.

“At the time, I just seen the two walking toward the woods. He wasn't leading her, he wasn't dragging her. They were walking simultaneously toward the woods. And then later come to find out she had been threatened. I mean, she definitely went into the woods against her will,” he said.

A neighbor had apparently heard screams coming from the house and alerted the school where Karen Bobo works.

“Motherly instinct. I knew something was wrong as soon as the secretary came to the cafeteria and told me,” she said.

Four 911 calls were made: one from the school, one from the neighbor, and two from Karen Bobo herself.

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

Pretty soon, law enforcement and about 50 neighbors were up their driveway.

A small amount of blood was found near their parked cars.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2011, 12:24:01 AM »

CHANGING STORIES

April 13th - Kristi Helm - TBI Media Release

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

April 16th - TBI John Mehr - Press Briefing

April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

Sheriff Wyatt - 911 Call - Neighbour - 7:30 AM

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
April 20th, 2011 6:13 pm ET

<snipped>

“At approximately 7:30 [a.m.] this date we received a call on Swan Johnson Road of a young lady there that had been abducted supposedly,” Sheriff Wyatt said.

When asked who saw Holly being abducted Sheriff Wyatt said, “It was a neighbor that lives just up the road there from the house. She didn’t see it but heard the screams of the young lady as she was leaving the house.”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2011, 12:25:11 AM »

Video - Karen Bobo

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2011, 01:54:50 PM »

The April 13th Search Effort

<snipped>

But Holly’s father said no one was allowed into the woods to search until the canine units and helicopter had arrived.

“It just seemed like everybody sat in the yard and in the driveway. And they didn't set out to put road blocks at a distance, to stop people driving. And just everybody stayed here,” said Dana Bobo, Holly’s father.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2011, 01:56:06 PM »

Dana complains but ... there were those who questioned why the "immediate" and "far reaching" April 13th search effort that involved three levels of LE.

Considering a question and answer platform has never been afforded by the family ... I would like to ask Dana three quick questions.

1. "Has Clint submitted to a polygraph and passed?"  Yes?  No?
2.  "Has Karen submitted to a polygraph and passed?"  Yes?  No?
3.  "Have you submitted to a polygraph and passed?"  Yes?  No?

Janet

++++++

The Immediate Search - Sheriff Wyatt

Video

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping

Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

The Killing of Polly Klaas

<snipped>

The girls were giggling and playing a board game called Perfect Match when Polly decided it was time to fetch her friends' sleeping bags from the living room.  She opened the bedroom door and saw a heavily muscled middle-aged man who was a complete stranger.  He was holding a knife and he immediately ordered, "Don't scream or I'll cut your throats!

<snipped>

"I'm just doing this for the money," the stranger said.

Polly offered him a box with $50 in cash.  He refused it and told the three girls to lie down on the floor.  Then he tied their hands behind their backs and placed hoods over their heads.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he assured them.  "I'm just doing this for the money," he repeated.

"Please don't hurt my Mom and sister," Polly begged.

Kate and Gillian heard the terror in their friend's voice. This was no joke.

The stranger picked the 12-year-old Polly up and told her friend to "count to 1,000" before they did anything. 

Then he carried Polly out of her home.

<snipped>

As was standard in such cases, both Eve Nichol and her ex-husband, Polly's father, Marc Klaas, took polygraph tests.  Both were ruled out as suspects.

<snipped

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/klaas/1.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2011, 01:57:06 PM »

Polygraphs?

Holly Bobo Abduction: Spokesman unable to answer questions, criticized
April 21st, 2011 10:18 pm ET
Isabelle Zehnder

<snipped>

Asked if he could confirm whether Holly’s brother was given a lie detector test and passed, Bromley told The Nancy Grace Show that’s something that needs to be addressed by investigators.

The spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Kristin Helm, said in an email to me Wednesday, “We’re not going to comment on who we give polygraphs to at this time." This is obviously information officials do not want released to the public, and likely Bromley was aware of that.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-spokesman-unable-to-answer-questions-criticized

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2011, 01:59:30 PM »

I was nodding my head throughout the entire short video clip of the interview with Marc Klaas and Mark Furman

When the changing stories of Clint Bobo regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of April 13 are considered ... when the sudden end to the official searches at Easter is considered and ... when the media silence from authorities almost since the getgo is considered ... could it be that behind the scenes investigators have already connected the dots of suspicion  but considering there is no confession ... no incriminating evidence and ... no body ... the Holly Bobo case has come to a standstill

Janet

++++

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4661350/frustration-mounts-in-search-for-holly-bobo

Video – Frustration Mounts in Search for Holly Bobo
Fox News Geraldo at Large – Apr 25, 2011- 10:40am
John Walsh, Mark Furman

Case Signal Transcriptions:

- Mark Furman @ 7:14: “I called Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. I actually talked to a dispatcher. I talked to somebody in the Sheriff’s department.”

- Mark Furman @ 8:39: “When I called Tennessee, I also found out that the dogs did not scent anything in that treeline where they supposedly entered.”

Translation Credit:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/holly-bobo-news-articles-videos-dated-monday-april-25-2011/

April 18th - TBI Director Mark Gwyn

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities say no one has been eliminated as a suspect in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, believed to have been abducted last week from her West Tennessee home.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2011, 10:53:29 PM »

Over 3 months following the disappearance of her daughter Karen Bobo comes forward with an account regarding the events encompassing the morning of April 13th ... an account that differs on so many levels from the immediate TBI media release and the TBI press briefing of April 16th.

++++++

<snipped>

“I was in shock, when I got the phone call. And with Clint being here, I know he was in shock. Until you've been through something like that, you just could not possibly understand,” Karen Bobo said.

She said she had spoken with Holly that morning and knew that her daughter had a big test at the UT Martin nursing school in Parsons.

Holly had gotten up that morning at 4:30 to study.

Her mother and father had gone to work, and she set out for school sometime before 8:00a.m. But she didn’t get far.

Her 25-year-old brother, Clint, said he saw her walking north, into the woods with a man completely covered in hunting camouflage.

“The main thing with me is, they say she was seen being dragged away. And that was completely false,” Clint Bobo said.

The family said it was very normal to see someone wearing such gear, as it was turkey hunting season.

Clint Bobo said he assumed it was Holly’s boyfriend, since he is known to go turkey hunting.

“At the time, I just seen the two walking toward the woods. He wasn't leading her, he wasn't dragging her. They were walking simultaneously toward the woods. And then later come to find out she had been threatened. I mean, she definitely went into the woods against her will,” he said.

A neighbor had apparently heard screams coming from the house and alerted the school where Karen Bobo works.

“Motherly instinct. I knew something was wrong as soon as the secretary came to the cafeteria and told me,” she said.

Four 911 calls were made: one from the school, one from the neighbor, and two from Karen Bobo herself.

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

Pretty soon, law enforcement and about 50 neighbors were up their driveway.

A small amount of blood was found near their parked cars.

<snipped>

Why after over three months have the 911 calls that were placed on the morning of April 13th not been released?

What does the official April 13th statement taken from Clint Bobo reveal ... Clint Bobo the only witness to an alleged abduction?  Which of the changing stories do the words within reflect?

++++++++

THE 911 CALLS

Sheriff Wyatt - April 13, 2011

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
April 20, 2011

Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

“At approximately 7:30 [a.m.] this date we received a call on Swan Johnson Road of a young lady there that had been abducted supposedly,” Sheriff Wyatt said.

When asked who saw Holly being abducted Sheriff Wyatt said, “It was a neighbor that lives just up the road there from the house. She didn’t see it but heard the screams of the young lady as she was leaving the house.”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review

Sheriff Wyatt - April 14, 2011

Holly Bobo Abduction: $25,000 Reward Offered
Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:43 PM Staff Reports

<snipped>

Sheriff Wyatt revealed today that two 911 calls regarding the abduction had been placed at the time of the girl's disappearance.

One call was from her brother, who was in the home, and the other was from a woman police did not identify.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/holly-bobo-abduction-twent-five-thousand-reward-offered.html

TBI Mehr - April 14, 2011

Bobo Search Enters Second Day
Story Created: Apr 14, 2011 at 9:52 PM CDT
Story Updated: Apr 14, 2011 at 11:14 PM CDT

<snipped>

"The brother has been very helpful to us and the family has been very helpful, said John Mehr, agent in charge with the TBI. "The brother is the one that called 911 and the mother has reached out to someone to call 911."

<snipped>

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Search-Enters-Second-Day-119890199.html

Sheriff Wyatt - April 15, 2011

Video Transcript

Sheriff Wyatt: “It was shortly before we got the call at my office, which came in at 7:59am. Officers was dispatched, and then we took it up from there. The mother was there on the scene when we got there.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42605859#42605859

TBI Mehr - April 16, 2011

April 16, 2011

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2011, 11:25:50 PM »

When you consider the changing/conflicting official accounts that have been revealed encompassing the alleged kidnapping ... the changing/conflicting accounts that emerged from an immediate TBI media release ... from official media briefings within a four day period and ... now from a media family account three months later ... somethng is hinky.  The truth does not change.

Think about it.  Authorities were not present at the Bobo home on the morning of April 13th which implies the changing accounts have to be coming from the words of the only alleged witness ... the only alleged witness who is unable to get details straight.

Could it be that EVERYTHING ... the abduction story ... the timing of the scream and ... the location of the lunch box finding two days later/eight miles away have all been fabricated/staged.

1.  Why are the April 911 calls not being released?  Did Clint call 911 as TBI/LE spokespersons revealed early in the investigation or ... did Clint not call 911 as the family revealed in a media interview three months later?

2.  If Clint, Karen and Dana submitted to and passed polygraphs ... why are the positive  results not being released?

3.  Why are Clint's April 13th statement to authorities as well as subsequent statements to authorities not being released?

4.  Prior to calling 911 ... did Clint and/or Karen attempt to contact Holly on her cell?

5.  Why have investigators for the most part remained silent since Easter while never clarifying the reason for the official changing accounts?

6.  Why were official searches called off at Easter?

7.  Could it be that the changing stories imply investigators have a focus of suspicion but cannot move forward with the Holly Bobo case as a confession, evidence and/or a body is lacking?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2011, 11:27:49 PM »

Could an implusive action that took the life of Holly have happened within hours "Karen's" departure for her workplace ... an impulsive action that could not be taken back?  Could Holly's desperate parents have found themselves between a rock and a hard place ... a rock and a hard place that dictated to them that a coverup was warranted?

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.