March 28, 2024, 07:45:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo - The Abduction - According to TBI, FBI and Local LE  (Read 94887 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2011, 11:25:11 AM »

Holly Bobo

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2011, 11:26:52 AM »

APRIL 13TH

The Abduction of Holly Bobo - TBI Kristin Helm

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2011, 11:28:01 AM »

APRIL 16TH

The Abduction of Holly Bobo - TBI John Mehr

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2011, 11:28:51 AM »

JULY 13TH

The Abduction of Holly Bobo - Tammy White

3 months later, friend reflects on the morning Holly Bobo went missing
July 13, 2011

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting)-- Tammy White, a very close friend of the Bobo family, said on Tuesday that as the three-month-mark of Holly's abduction approaches she can't help but reflect on the details of the morning that 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo was abducted from outside her Darden, Tennessee home.....

Tammy said during a phone conversation Tuesday, "Clint has told his story many times and his story never changes."

She said Holly Bobo's parents left for work early the morning of April 13 and were gone at the time of the reported abduction.

The TBI confirmed that at around 7:40 a.m. Holly went out to her car carrying her school supplies, lunch, and some other personal belongings.

Tammy said Tuesday that soon after Holly went outside one of their neighbors called Holly's mom, Karen Bobo, at work to tell her she'd heard someone scream. Karen panicked because their home is located in a very rural area with few homes nearby.

Karen followed her mother's intuition and asked a friend to ride home with her to see if everything was alright. She forgot her cell phone and borrowed her friend's to call Clint, Tammy said.

Tammy said that moments earlier Holly's dog barked and woke Clint up. He told police he looked out the window and saw his sister walking into the woods with a man who had his hand on Holly's arm. At the time Clint believed the man who was with her was her boyfriend, Drew Scott.

Given the location of Holly's home and the fact that it was turkey hunting season, it was not uncommon to see people dressed in full camo.

Tammy said that shortly after he woke up Clint received a call from his mom who asked him, "Where's Holly?" He told her that Holly went into the woods with her boyfriend, Drew.

Karen told Clint, "It wasn't Drew," panicked, hung up, and called 911.

Clint was concerned by what his mother said and went outside, Tammy said. He saw blood on the ground, ran back into the house, and called 911.

The two 911 calls went to different counties, Henderson and Decatur.

"After he made the 911 call Clint ran back outside and into the woods to look for Holly, but he saw no sign of her," Tammy said.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/a-friend-reflects-on-the-morning-holly-bobo-went-missing

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2011, 11:30:07 AM »

AUGUST 4TH

The Abduction of Holly Bobo - Clint Bobo

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I assumed that that was Holly and her boyfriend Drew and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking. After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2011, 11:31:12 AM »

Holly Bobo

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2011, 11:34:39 AM »

Could it be that there has been a falling out between TBI investigators and the Bobo family?  It appears that there is no communication.  Why?

++++++

Holly Bobo's family holds out hope for her return
Nearly 2 months later, town still reels from shock
June 3, 2011

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus. ...

<snipped>

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHEll

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are the police or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation -- what are authorities telling you?

K. BOBO: The way I understand it, it`s a Tennessee law that actually the TBI doesn`t have to share any information with you as long as the case is ongoing, so we don`t receive much information at all.

<snipped>

_____

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2011, 12:55:03 PM »

At what position in the house did Clint have to be see them enter the woods? It they entered the woods near the shed or carport side of the house, his vision had to be limited if he were in kitchen. Why did he move from kitchen and lose track of them when contacting his mother?

The small puddle of blood is significant. Now I first heard that were flecks on lawn...which lawn? back or front? Of course that has now been discounted and has disappeared from clues. Now we have the puddle. I have to say a "puddle" changes everything. That is pulled blood which means dripping down. Where must Holly have been wounded for blood to drip down and form a puddle? Why were there no other spots of blood indicated? What value would it be for LE to hide the bleeding Holly to the public?

If no other blood was found (we don't know), it would be easy to conclude that the puddle was the last place she was. If she was walking into the woods, there has to be more blood around in that carport, lawn, etc..

I can't imagine anyone walking with a perp after they have been injured. It is at this point you scream and refuse to co-operate...imo. If a stranger injures you, you don't walk away with him..that is simply crazy.

If she knows her brother is around, this is more reason to plant your feet firmly on the ground and refuse to leave.

Didn't the Bobos have another dog besides the small one in the house?
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »

Could it be that there has been a falling out between TBI investigators and the Bobo family?  It appears that there is no communication.  Why?

++++++

Holly Bobo's family holds out hope for her return
Nearly 2 months later, town still reels from shock
June 3, 2011

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus. ...

<snipped>

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHEll

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are the police or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation -- what are authorities telling you?

K. BOBO: The way I understand it, it`s a Tennessee law that actually the TBI doesn`t have to share any information with you as long as the case is ongoing, so we don`t receive much information at all.

<snipped>

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2011, 01:06:46 PM »

...OOP! Sorry, in the above post, I was going to ask who gave this description of Holly? Did her mother see her before she left? The only part I heard was her mother tell the media Holly was studying @ 4:00am that fateful day.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2011, 01:30:04 PM »

...OOP! Sorry, in the above post, I was going to ask who gave this description of Holly? Did her mother see her before she left? The only part I heard was her mother tell the media Holly was studying @ 4:00am that fateful day.

Exactly!  clarice ... in interviews ...Karen stops short of claiming that she saw Holly on that fateful morning and ... hosts do not ask the question that inquiring minds want to know.  Why?  Are interview questions controlled?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2011, 01:35:07 PM »

I can assume that on April 16th TBI John Mehr did not pull his words out of thin air. Protocol dictates that press conference updates are derived from official foundation. It makes sense that the official foundation of Mehr's words was the changing statement of the ONLY witness ... Clint Bobo.

However ... in the August 4th JVM interview ... Clint diverts from the words of TBI John Mehr's April 16th press conference.

It is said that the truth never changes but ... lies require a good memory.

++++++

Blood - Concerned

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Her brother, said (TBI John) Mehr,“had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Blood - Not Concerned

C. BOBO: After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2012, 08:33:25 PM »

THE HOLLY BOBO CASE

When Clint Bobo's changing stories in his own words in afforded interview are considered ... could it be that an abduction of Holly Bobo never happened?

Could it be that the UNINTENTIONAL demise of Holly Bobo prior to the morning of April 13th through an act of wrongdoing ... maybe drug related ... involving both Clint and Drew ... implies that out of a misguided sense of love two sets of parents ultimately become participants in a collaborated abduction fabrication as well as the disappearing of Holly.

1.  Why was Drew and his father really on Holly's Grandmother's property so early on a April morning? By sunrise it would be too late for any "turkey hunting". Think about it. Drew was at his place of employment at 8:00 AM.

3.  Where was Dana on the morning of April 13th? Does he have a locked-in alibi?

4.  Does the small amount of blood in the carport ... the small amount of blood without a trail imply that a deceased Holly was place in a vehicle and taken from the Bobo residence?

5.  Has Holly's Grandmother's property been officially searched?

6.  Has all members of the Bobo and Scott families been interrogated/investigated?  Did they submit to and passed polygraphs?

7.  Was Hannah Reece ... James Barne ... Cathy Wise and ... the "relative" and Holly Bobo's Grandmother interrogated?

8.  Have all cell phone/computer records belonging to members of two familys been retrieved as well as cell phone/computer records of those who assisted the two families in establishing alibis?

9.  Were all vehicles belonging to members of the two families seized and forensically searched?

10.  Are local TBI/FBI/Local LE persuing all avenues of investigation regarding those closest to Holly or ... as rumors imply ... are members of the Bobo and Scott families being given a pass.  Are there conflicts of interest within the investigation ... conflicts of interest that are allowing the Holly Bobo case to go cold?  I hope not.

Think about it.  It could be that at any time a conscience will prevail and one with the least involvement will reveal the truth and ... when that happens justice for Holly Bobo will be realized.

Luke 8:17
For nothing is hidden, that will not be revealed; nor anything secret, that will not be known and come to light

+++++

The Alleged Turkey Hunt

Final hours with Holly Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction
October 9, 2012

<snipped>

Since April 2, the opening day of turkey season, hunters from around the state had been entering the woods a half hour before daybreak.

One of Karen's relatives did not recognize Drew and his Dad and Drew explained to them that he was Holly's boyfriend and that Holly's grandmother, Karen's mother, had given him permission to hunt on her 60 acres on the south end of the county. Drew called Holly and told her what happened.  That was just before 7:30 AM., according to the family.

<snipped>

Drew was at his job at the city of Parsons at 8 a.m., and Dana Bobo said he arrived home from work at about 8:30 a.m.

<snipped>

Read More:
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/jacksonsun/access/2481734551.html?FMT=ABS&date=Oct+09%2C+2011

Clint Bobo's Changing Stories - In His Own Words

October 9, 2011

Final hours with Holly: Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction
October 9, 2011

<snipped>

"The dog woke me up barking, and I looked out front and expected to see the electric truck or something," Clint said.

"I looked out the window and saw Holly's car still here, and I knew she wasn't in the house because I had looked in her room," Clint said. "That's when I called Mom to ask her if Holly had caught a ride with someone or if she didn't have school, but she didn't answer."

“It was after I spoke with (Mom) that I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window and saw (Holly) and a man dressed In camouflage walking toward the woods,” Clint said. I called Holly’s cell phone, and it rang five times and went to voice mail, and I called Drew’s phone also, and the same thing happened. What that assured me was that they were in the same place because neither one of them answered their cell phone.”

<snipped>

Read More:
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/jacksonsun/access/2481734551.html?FMT=ABS&date=Oct+09%2C+2011

August 4, 2011

<snipped>

VELEX-MITCHELL: You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

<snipped>

Read More:

Conflict of Interest from Within?

April 15, 2011

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

The officer (John Mehr) said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

Read More:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2012, 03:16:10 PM »

Personal conflicts of interest within the Holly Bobo investigation?

In the process of elimination ... were all avenues of investigation regarding those closest to Holly persued or ... were members of the Bobo and Scott families given a pass?  When the responses of absolvement and tears associated with TBI and Local LE spokespersons in April 15th media conferences are considered ... could it be that some within the Holly Bobo investigation possess conflicts of interest that involve personal relationships.

Janet

+++++

SPOKESPERSON - TBI

The officer (John Mehr) said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

Read More:

SPOKESPERSON - LOCAL SHERIFF

Sheriff: No suspects in abduction of Tenn. student
updated 4/15/2011 4:04:45 PM ET

Even Sheriff Wyatt choked back tears as he reiterated the plea for help. "This family — we can only imagine what they're going through. They need your help," he said.

Read More:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/sheriff-no-suspects-abduction-tenn-student/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: February 17, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »

Personal conflicts of interest within the Holly Bobo investigation?

In the process of elimination ... were all avenues of investigation regarding those closest to Holly persued or ... were members of the Bobo and Scott families given a pass?  When the responses of absolvement and tears associated with TBI and Local LE spokespersons in April 15th media conferences are considered ... could it be that some within the Holly Bobo investigation possess conflicts of interest that involve personal relationships?  Maybe an FBI investigation will further the cause of justice for Holly Bobo?

Janet

+++++

SPOKESPERSON - TBI

<snipped>

<snipped>

Read More:

SPOKESPERSON - LOCAL SHERIFF

<snipped>

Even Sheriff Wyatt choked back tears as he reiterated the plea for help. "This family — we can only imagine what they're going through. They need your help," he said.

<snipped>

Read More:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/sheriff-no-suspects-abduction-tenn-student/

Search for Holly Bobo continues in W. Tennessee
4/26/2011

<snipped>

Another person really helping the investigation is Roy Wyatt, Decatur County sheriff, said Bromley, who “has done a phenomenal job in this investigation.” Wyatt also is pastor, Darden Baptist Church, Parsons.

<snipped>

http://www.tnbaptist.org/BRARticle.asp?ID=3804

Holly Bobo: Big-city crime comes to small tight-knit community; safety tips
May 2nd, 2011 11:38 pm ET

<snipped>

Pastor Roy Wyatt was elected in 2010 for a second four-year term as Decatur County Sheriff. He has served as pastor of Darden Baptist Church since 1999 and was first elected sheriff of Decatur County in 2006.

Roy Wyatt is called “Brother Roy” and “Sheriff Wyatt” and when asked says he doesn’t see any conflict in his two roles. “It doesn’t matter what the job is. You still have to honor God first,” he said.

<snipped

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-big-city-crime-comes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tipsv

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2012, 11:30:57 PM »

When the abrupt end to the volunteer search at Easter ... the volunteer search that never resumed and ... the words of media spokespersons in that period time is considered ... I am convinced that investigators harbored suspicions regarding the disappearing of Holly ... suspicions that negated the alleged observation of Clint Bobo regarding an abduction of his sister.

Janet

++++++

April 17, 2011

Search expanded for abducted West Tennessee woman
Posted April 17, 2011 at 3:30 p.m

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the abduction, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

April 18, 2011

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

<snipped>

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

<snipped>

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

April 27, 2011

April 27, 2011 11:56 AM
Police search for Holly Bobo continues in spite of weather

(CBS/WREG/AP) PARSONS, Tenn. - Though police in Tennessee asked volunteers to hold off in their search for Holly Bobo due to severe storm conditions, investigators reportedly spent Tuesday following leads in the search for the missing 20-year-old nursing student in spite of the weather.

"We don't want to put [volunteers] at risk," said Tennessee Highway Patrol Lt. Brad Wilbanks to the Jackson Sun.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20057821-504083.html

April 26, 2011

Search for Holly Bobo Focuses on Suspect
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:33 PM

Decatur County, TN (Parsons, TN) - The search for Holly Bobo may focus more intently on finding a suspect related to the young woman's disappearance, according to TBI spokesperson Kristen Helms.

When asked if she [Helms] believed that investigators were closer to finding Bobo this week than in the previous week, Helms stated that the investigation has "become more narrowed" and that officials are intently focusing more on finding a potential suspect in the 20 year old's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/search-for-holly-bobo-focuses-on-suspect.html

August 9, 2011

Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
Posted: Aug 09, 2011 7:43 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 09, 2011 8:16 PM PDT

<snipped>

Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2012, 05:24:39 PM »

THE HOLLY BOBO CASE

Could it be that perceived conflicts of interest implies the time has come for FBI to take over the Holly Bobo case and ... persue ALL avenues of investigation ... beginning with members of the immediate Bobo and Scott families?

LOCAL LE - PERCEIVED CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

In the process of elimination in the Holly Hobo case ... were those closest to Holly investigated by local LE or ... did personal/communty relationships create conflicts of interest ... conflicts of interest which imply that members of the Bobo and Scott families were/are afforded passes.

Read More:

4/26/2011

Another person really helping the investigation is Roy Wyatt, Decatur County sheriff, said Bromley, who “has done a phenomenal job in this investigation.” Wyatt also is pastor, Darden Baptist Church, Parsons.

Read more:

Pastor Roy Wyatt was elected in 2010 for a second four-year term as Decatur County Sheriff. He has served as pastor of Darden Baptist Church since 1999 and was first elected sheriff of Decatur County in 2006.

Roy Wyatt is called “Brother Roy” and “Sheriff Wyatt” and when asked says he doesn’t see any conflict in his two roles.“It doesn’t matter what the job is. You still have to honor God first,” he said.

Read more:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-big-city-crime-comes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tipsv

LOCAL TBI - PERCEIVED CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

In the process of elimination in the Holly Hobo case ... were those closest to Holly investigated by local TBI or ... did personal/communty relationships create conflicts of interest ... conflicts of interest which imply that members of the Bobo and Scott families were/are afforded passes.  Clint and Drew were dismissed by TBI as persons of interest within two days of Holly's disappearance. Why? TBI did backtrack but continued to uphold Cling and Drew nevertheless.

Read More:

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

Read more:
http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

Holly Bobo abduction:TBI says focus of investigation outside family and friends
Apr 19, 2011

On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.

“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."

"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said

Read more:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-tbi-says-focus-of-investigation-outside-family-and-friends

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2012, 05:30:29 PM »

GRANDMA'S PROPERTY

Dana Bobo

When the small amount of blood located on the carport floor is considered ... the small amount of blood that did not have a trail ...

1. Does Dana have a backup to his alibi that he went to work at McKenzie Tree Service after he drove away from the home at 6:30 AM on the morning of April 13th?

2.  Was Dana vehicle seized by LE and forensically search.

3. Was Holly's Grandma's property officially searched?

4. Did Dana submit to and pass a polygraph?

5. Was Dana's cell phone records obtained by investigators?

October 9, 2011
Final hours with Holly Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction

<snipped>

Holly studied in the quiet of her room, as her parents and brother slept. Dana said he woke up right after Holly and saw that his daughter's door was shut.

"A lot of mornings before I leave, I'll ask her if she needs any money to buy gas," Dana said. "It is about 5:30 I guess, when I usually leave to go to work, and I talked to her through the door. She said leave her some money, and I left the money on the bar at 5:30 or 25 until 6, and that was the last I talked to her."

As Dana left for his job at McKenzie Tree Service, Karen woke up to get ready for her teaching job at Scotts Hill Elementary School. She went into Holly's bedroom, where Holly sat on her bed to study.

"I leave the house to go to school at around 7," Karen said.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t4285p150-abducted-holly-bobo-aged-20-dragged-from-her-home-by-a-man-wearing-camouflage-le-claims-search-hampered-by-volunteer-group-possible-rso-involvement

Drew Scott and Father

When it is considered that Holly's boyfriend was at his workplace at 8:00 AM and ... when it is considered that "turkey hunting" does not begin until 30 minutes prior to sunrise ...

1.  What was Drew and father really doing on Karen's mother's property in the early morning hours of April 13th?

2.  Was Drew and his father's cell phone records obtained by LE?

3.  In the process of elimination ... was Drew and his father investigated as persons of interest?

4.  Did Drew and his father submit to and pass polygraphs?

5.  Was Karen Bobo's mother's property officially searched?

6.  Was Drew and father's vehicles seized and forensically searched?

October 9, 2011

<snipped>

Holly studied at the kitchen table for a few minutes, then got a call from her boyfriend, Drew Scott, who had been turkey hunting on the other side of Decatur County on Holly's grandmother's property. Since April 2, the opening day of turkey season, hunters from around the state had been entering the woods a half hour before daybreak.

One of Karen's relatives did not recognize Drew and his dad, and Drew explained to them that he was Holly's boyfriend and that Holly's grandmother, Karen's mother, had given him permission to hunt on her 60 acres on the south end of the county. Drew called Holly and told her what happened. That was just before 7:30 a.m., according to the family.

A flurry of phone calls followed between Holly, Drew and Karen about the confusion over Drew hunting on Karen's mother's property.....

Clint said he had talked to Holly's boyfriend the night before, and Drew told him he was going turkey hunting the next morning, but Drew had not specified where he was going to hunt. Clint said that even after he talked with his mother, he still did not know Drew was hunting on his grandmother's property that morning.

Drew was at his job at the city of Parsons at 8 a.m., and Dana Bobo said he arrived home from work at about 8:30 a.m.

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t4285p150-abducted-holly-bobo-aged-20-dragged-from-her-home-by-a-man-wearing-camouflage-le-claims-search-hampered-by-volunteer-group-possible-rso-involvement

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2012, 08:54:02 PM »

THE HOLLY BOBO CASE

Could it be that perceived conflicts of interest implies the time has come for FBI to take over the Holly Bobo case and ... persue ALL avenues of investigation ... beginning with members of the immediate Bobo and Scott families?

LOCAL LE - PERCEIVED CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

In the process of elimination in the Holly Hobo case ... were those closest to Holly investigated by local LE or ... did personal/communty relationships create conflicts of interest ... conflicts of interest which imply that members of the Bobo and Scott families were/are afforded passes.

Read More:

4/26/2011

Read more:

Roy Wyatt is called “Brother Roy” and “Sheriff Wyatt” and when asked says he doesn’t see any conflict in his two roles.“It doesn’t matter what the job is. You still have to honor God first,” he said.

Read more:

LOCAL TBI - PERCEIVED CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

In the process of elimination in the Holly Hobo case ... were those closest to Holly investigated by local TBI or ... did personal/communty relationships create conflicts of interest ... conflicts of interest which imply that members of the Bobo and Scott families were/are afforded passes.  Clint and Drew were dismissed by TBI as persons of interest within two days of Holly's disappearance. Why? TBI did backtrack but continued to uphold Cling and Drew nevertheless.

Read More:

Read more:

Apr 19, 2011

On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.

“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."

"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said

Read more:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-tbi-says-focus-of-investigation-outside-family-and-friends

THE HOLLY BOBO CASE

The 60 Acre Bath Springs Property

In the process of elimination in the Holly Hobo case ... has an official grid search been conducted on the 60 acre Bath Springs property owned by Karen Bobo's mother ... the 60 acre property where Drew and father were placed on the morning of April 13th?

Considering sunrise was at 6:30 AM that morning and considering Drew was at his job in Parsons 17 miles away from Bath Springs at 8:00 AM ...  could it be that father and son not "turkey hunting".

When the small amount of blood ... the small amount of blood without a trail is considered ... where did Dana Bobo go when he drove away from the residence at 5:30 AM ... one hour prior to daybreak ... on the morning of April 13th?

When the changing story of Clint ... in his own words ... in afforded interviews in regards to his observations is considered ... could it be that an alleged abduction never happened?  Could it all have been a fabrication collaborated prior to the dawning of April 13 following the unintended demise of Holly Bobo through an act of wrongdoing?

Could it be that two sets of parents ... through a misguided sense of love ... made a choice to do what they felt had to be done to protect their own from the legal consequences of wrongdoing ... wrongdoing that may have been drug related?

It is as though Scott family disappeared along with Holly.

In the name of justice ... after ten months ... is it time the FBI took over the Holly Bobo investigation and could that investigation begin with the immediate Bobo and Scott family members ... the immediate Bobo and Scot family member who appear to have been afforded passes by local LE and TBI.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2012, 02:13:59 PM »

It appears that two days following the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo ... both LE and TBI had afforded the immediate Bobo/Scott families a pass.  There is no way that ... in the process of elimination ... all six members were interrogated, polygraphed and fully investigated in that time period.  Were cell phone records obtained and analyzed?  Were vehicles seized and forensically tested?  Were alibis checked out?  Were .....?

On April 15th the writing was on the wall and ... the writing revealed that those closest to Holly were to be afforded a pass.  Affirmation from Kirsten Helm (TBI) happened on April 19th.  The spokeswoman for the investigation informed that the investigation was focused on those outside of the families.

+++++

1.  Immediate Elimination

LOCAL LE

<snipped>

<snipped>

Read More:

TBI

<snipped>

<snipped>

Read More:

Apr 19, 2011

<snipped>

"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said.

<snipped>

Read more:

2.  Initial Investigation

What makes the April 15/18th distancing of all members of the Bobo/Scott by TBI so incredible is the words of Karen Bobo in the OpenLine interview.

+++++

Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
Posted: Aug 09, 2011 7:43 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 09, 2011 8:16 PM PDT

<snipped>

Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline?clienttype=printable

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.