March 28, 2024, 07:05:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo - The Abduction - According to TBI, FBI and Local LE  (Read 94886 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: February 29, 2012, 11:22:23 AM »

Something is hinky.

++++++

DeKalb County Investigators Join Bobo Search
Last Update: 2/27 12:30 pm

<snipped>

Sheriff Harris says his deputies were contacted on February 14th and asked to help search near Lexington. The mounted patrol unit was dispatched and assisted for three days. Sheriff Harris says the unit was able to find several significant articles of evidence which they then tagged with their GPS system and turned over to the TBI.

"The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used to discover these crucial articles that will allow them to move forward with their investigation." Sheriff Jimmy Harris said in a prepared release. "They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country."

<snipped> 

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/DeKalb-County-Investigators-Join-Bobo-Search/KWVADzzPpEuX5dZE6mSDYA.cspx

Officials with TBI say no new evidence was discovered in Bobo case
12:31 PM, Feb. 28, 2012

Local officials with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a search in Decatur County this weekend did not lead to new evidence in the case of missing student Holly Bobo.

Special Agent in Charge John Mehr also said the news of a body found in Decatur County this weekend was untrue.

He said Sheriff Jimmy Harris in DeKalb County, Ala. sent out incorrect information in a press release about evidence being found by his mounted search team and he was supposed to send out a correction today.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120228/NEWS01/120228012/Officials-TBI-say-no-new-evidence-discovered-Bobo-case?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 29, 2012, 01:04:34 PM »

Both articles are from February 27th.  However ... the prepared release of Sheriff Harris differs.  Could it be the Sheriff Harris never claimed that evidence was found?  Could it be that Waay TV got it wrong?

Janet

+++++

DeKalb County Investigators Join Bobo Search
Last Update: 2/27 12:30 pm

<snipped>

"The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used to discover these crucial articles that will allow them to move forward with their investigation." Sheriff Jimmy Harris said in a prepared release. "They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country."

<snipped>

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/DeKalb-County-Investigators-Join-Bobo-Search/KWVADzzPpEuX5dZE6mSDYA.cspx.

Mounted Unit aids Tennessee search
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:00 pm

<snipped>

“The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used to cover these crucial areas that will allow them to move forward with their investigation,” Harris said.“[I am] very pleased with the Mounted Unit and the hard work that they do. They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country.”

<snipped>

http://times-journal.com/news/article_d073a7a2-6196-11e1-8e7c-001871e3ce6c.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: February 29, 2012, 03:28:35 PM »

WREG FB Page - News Channel 3 Official Fan Page
Broadcasting & Media Production · Memphis, Tennessee

Natasha Chen - TBI confirmed Saturday night there is NO body found in Parsons. That was in response to a rumor posted on the internet. As for DeKalb County helping in the search, that was not discussed.
Monday at 4:33pm

Natasha Chen - Ok, I just got off the phone with Sheriff Jimmy Harris from DeKalb County, AL. The above report you posted is inaccurate, because the person writing the media release made a mistake this morning. The DeKalb County sheriff's dept. did NOT find any critical evidence or articles important to the investigation. The press release was meant to say they tagged the areas they searched by GPS system, so TBI could keep a record of where they had searched.
Monnday at 4:49pm

Source: Topix

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: February 29, 2012, 03:31:12 PM »

WREG FB Page - News Channel 3 Official Fan Page
Broadcasting & Media Production · Memphis, Tennessee

Natasha Chen - TBI confirmed Saturday night there is NO body found in Parsons. That was in response to a rumor posted on the internet. As for DeKalb County helping in the search, that was not discussed.
Monday at 4:33pm

Natasha Chen - Ok, I just got off the phone with Sheriff Jimmy Harris from DeKalb County, AL. The above report you posted is inaccurate, because the person writing the media release made a mistake this morning. The DeKalb County sheriff's dept. did NOT find any critical evidence or articles important to the investigation. The press release was meant to say they tagged the areas they searched by GPS system, so TBI could keep a record of where they had searched.
Monnday at 4:49pm

Source: Topix

http://www.facebook.com/wreg3/posts/355023297870873

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2012, 10:39:59 PM »

GRANDMA'S PROPERTY

When it is considered that sunrise was 6:30 AM on the morning of April 13th and Drew Scott was to be at his place of employment in Parsons at 8:00 AM ... a 15 minute drive from Bath Springs ... it would have been a mighty quick turkey hunt for him and his father.  Why were father and son really on Grandma's 60 acre property?

Could it be that the small amount of Holly Bobo's blood that was found in the carport ... the small amount of blood without a trail ... imply that the alleged abduction was a fabrication and that a deceased Holly was placed in a vehicle earlier and driven away from the Bobo residence.

Think about it.  Dana Bobo left home at 5:30 AM on the morning of April 13th.  Does Dana have backup to his alibi that he was at his place of employment one hour prior to the rising of the sun on April 13th.  Could Dana have been with Drew and his father Brian at Grandma's 60 acre Bath Springs property ... Grandma's 60 acre Bath Springs property located 17 miles from Darden/Parsons?  Why did Dana not arrive home until 8:30 AM ... 25 minutes after the arrival of the first responders?

Ten months have come and gone since Holly Bobo was allegedly observed by her brother walking into the woods with a male dressed in camouflage.  In the process of elimination ... has Grandma's Bath Springs 60 acre property been grid searched or ... will those closest to Holly Bobo continue to be given a perceived pass by local LE/TBI?  Does Clint's changing story in his own words in afforded interviews regarding the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister not raise any red flags.

After ten months ... justice demands that the FBI takes over the Holly Bobo investigation.  After ten months ... justice demands that ... in the process of elimination ... those closest to Holly Bobo are investigated prior to being ruled out as persons of interest.  After ten months ... justice demands that Grandma's Bath Springs 60 acre property is officially grid searched.

+++++

An TBI Bias? - The First Week

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer (John Mehr) said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

<snipped>

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

<snipped>

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

Holly Bobo abduction:TBI says focus of investigation outside family and friends
Apr 19, 2011

<snipped>

On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.

“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."

"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said

<snipped

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-tbi-says-focus-of-investigation-outside-family-and-friends

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »

CLINT BOBO'S CHANGING STORY

In the week following the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo .. TBI and LE spokespokes persons when relating to media the observations of Clint Bobo ... failed to mention the two "silhouette" kneeling in the carport ... failed to mention Clint running towards the wood with gun in hand ... attempting to contact his sister on her cell.

Considering it can be assumed that the statements of official spokespersons were not pulled out of thin air ... could it be that it was Clint who failed to mention the "silhouettes" in his initial statement given to investigators ... failed to mention the attempted chase ... failed to mention the attempted cell phone contact?

When compared to then and now ... has Clint's alleged observations evolved over time in regards to an approximate 15 minute period of time on the morning of April 15?

Does that changing story of Clint Bobo in his own words in interviews not raise red flags within the Holly Bobo investigation ... red flags that imply that the alleged abduction did not happen ... red flags that indicate that maybe a collaborated fabrication and staging took place prior to the dawning of April 13th OR ... is those closest to Holly Bobo being afforded a pass.

++++++

Clint Bobo’s Changing Stories – In His Own Words

Final hours with Holly: Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction
11:00 PM, Oct. 8, 2011

<snipped>

"The dog woke me up barking, and I looked out front and expected to see the electric truck or something," Clint said. "I woke up about 7:50, and I expected to see someone checking the meter, but I didn't see any vehicles.

"I looked out the window and saw Holly's car still here, and I knew she wasn't in the house because I had looked in her room," Clint said. "That's when I called Mom to ask her if Holly had caught a ride with someone or if she didn't have school, but she didn't answer."

“It was after I spoke with (Mom) that I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window and saw (Holly) and a man dressed In camouflage walking toward the woods,” Clint said. I called Holly’s cell phone, and it rang five times and went to voice mail, and I called Drew’s phone also, and the same thing happened. What that assured me was that they were in the same place because neither one of them answered their cell phone.”

"The neighbor pulled up and she said she heard screams about 15 or 20 minutes ago and that was about eight o'clock," Clint said. "At that time, I had my phone on my side or in my hand, and I don't think I spoke to her, I just called 911 like Mom had said."

Clint said that as he was dialing 911 he could hear the engine of the first patrol car coming up Swan Johnson Road, responding to his mother's call, and that the first deputy arrived in less than 10 minutes from when his sister walked toward the woods with the man in camouflage.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120101/NEWS25/102200007/Final-hours-Holly-Family-friends-police-reconstruct-time-before-Holly-Bobo-s

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

<snipped>

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2012, 05:13:17 PM »

THE DESCRIPTION

Considering Drew Scott is reported to be 5'8" tops and ... considering Clint Bobo is the only witness ... it is not rocket science where TBI gleaned the discription information regarding the alleged abductor of Holly Bobo.  The discription update implies that the male who Clint alleges to have walked into the woods with his sister could not have been her boyfriend.

++++++

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

<snipped>

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

Photo Gallery - Drew Scott and Holly Bobo

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417.html

_____

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2014, 12:51:39 PM »

Not sure I'm posting this in the right place but this is breaking news today (February 28, 2014) in west TN:

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TBI-Executing-Search-Warrant-In-Holly-Bobo-Disappearance-247819341.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2017, 05:50:26 PM »

Levi Page
5 hrs ·
Breaking: Jason Autry, a friend of defendant Zach Adams testified that he helped Adams dispose of Holly Bobo's body. This comes on the heels of testimony from people that claim Adams bragged about killing Bobo and the ex of Adams that claimed he threatened to "tie her up like he did Holly Bobo."

Crime and Scandal will be air a special podcast Friday at 8 PM ET on the #HollyBobo case. https://itunes.apple.com/…/…/crime-and-scandal/id1200565928…

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2017, 05:53:58 PM »

Jason Autry Gives Gruesome Testimony In Holly Bobo Trial
7:46 AM, Sep 14, 2017

SAVANNAH, Tenn. - Jason Autry took the stand Thursday and gave gruesome testimony in the Holly Bobo trial.

Watch Gavel-To-Gavel Coverage

Prosecutors announced Thursday morning that he would testify. The announcement caught many by surprise, as it was expected that a Tennessee Bureau of Investigation expert would take the stand.

Judge C. Creed McGinley called for a brief recess for the defense to get paperwork from an area hotel. The testimony resumed at 10:30 a.m.   

PHOTOS: Day Four Of Holly Bobo Murder Trial

Autry is currently in jail on federal gun charges in addition to the Holly Bobo charges. He spent Wednesday night in Henderson County Jail.

During the first part of his testimony, Autry said he initially made contact with Zach Adams to get morphine, adding he called he and Shayne Austin looking for drugs the morning Bobo went missing.

Autry said Adams told him he needed "help burying this body," to which he said he agreed.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/bobo/day-4-of-holly-bobo-trial-to-get-underway

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2017, 05:58:54 PM »

Timeline: Holly Bobo Murder Trial Day 3

Holly Bobo Trial – Day 3

September 13, 2017

8:56 a.m. - Court begins

9:01 a.m. - Dennis McKenzie, former employee of Dana Bobo.

9:08 a.m. - Jon Graves, Decatur County resident; owner, Graves and Graves Construction. Saw something that caught his eye while riding his 4-wheeler looking for signs on Holly on nearby property. He found Holly's lunch box in the creek on his property.

9:36 a.m. – Gerald Stephens takes the stand, Henderson County farmer. Found a pair of pink underwear. Upon finding the item, Ricky Inman came to the site where he found them. Identified pictures of the underwear.

Recess (time unknown)

10:38 a.m. - Suzanne Pratt takes the stand. Family friend of the Bobo's, participated in search for Holly. She found her cell phone.

10:55 a.m. – Ednesha Brasher, former co-worker of Clint Bobo takes the stand. She found the SIM card while riding her bike with her brother and returned it to the Bobo family in Parsons.

10:58 a.m. - Ernest "Larry" Stone, ginseng hunter, takes the stand. Was going to go ginseng hunting where his father was. Introduces exhibit 78 into evidence. Shows an aerial photograph of location near cell tower where Holly's remains were found. Saw a bucket upside-down in the woods, which contained the skull of Holly Bobo. He begins to cry when he realizes it could be Holly Bobo. He called the authorities and explained where he was to them.

11:11 a.m. - Laura Hodge takes the stand, TBI forensic investigator. Investigated the location where Holly's remains had been found. Removes inhaler from evidence envelope and displays to jury. Handed another envelope containing the cloth strap of Holly Bobo's purse that was found at the scene and presented to jury. A small purse is introduced into evidence, it was a small purse that would have possibly been inside another, larger purse with pencils and markers inside. She found keys, a tube of lipstick, a compact mirror at the scene.

11:56 a.m. – Agent Hodge displays pink fabric and hair tie to the jury and it is entered into evidence. Also enters ring into evidence after displaying it to jury. (Is it the promise ring?)

11:59 a.m. – Break for lunch.

1:05 p.m. – Court resumes, Agent Hodge continues her testimony about the items she found at the scene where her remains were found.

1:40 p.m. – The skull is shown for the first time in photographs to the jury, along with the lower jawbone.

1:43 p.m. – The contents of her discovered wallet is shown to the jury.

2:08 p.m. – Cross examination of Agent Hodge begins, short cross. She is dismissed.

2:31 p.m. – Court resumes, Marco Ross takes the stand, he is a forensic pathologist. He is testifying to the autopsy performed on the remains of Holly Bobo. He describes the examination of the remains, six ribs, the skull, the mandible, a shoulder bone and the top of the sternum. Close-up photos were shown of Holly's skull indicating where the projectile entered her skull.

2:58 p.m. – Ross states a projectile .36 or smaller would have made the entry wound. Determined that the wound would have been fatal and that the matter of death would be a homicide.

3:01 p.m. – Jerry Gonzolez performs cross examination of Dr. Ross. Ross says when questioned that yes, the single gunshot could have happened after Holly Bobo died.

3:19 p.m. – Recess

3:44 p.m. – Krystle Rodriguez, senior forensic analyst from the University of North Texas, expert in DNA analysis, takes the stand. Gives detailed mitochondrial information regarding the DNA profile of the Bobo family. There is an association from the rib the fit the DNA profile of the brother, Clint Bobo, and consistent with a child of Karen and Dana Bobo.

3:56 p.m. – Adjourned for the day.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/bobo/timeline-holly-bobo-murder-trial-day-3?page=2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.