March 28, 2024, 11:16:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 7 - 5/16/2011  (Read 173411 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: May 17, 2011, 12:57:24 AM »

nikkibnurse..what makes you say that the defence is gonna go with that defence? Is it just what you are thinking? Or have you heard that's what they are gonna do? Just curious thanks Smile

Not Nikki but I'm sure I read somewhere a long time ago, that was one of their theories.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/chiari-malformation/DS00839/DSECTION=symptoms
 ::snipping2::

The more common types of Chiari malformation are:

* Type I (adult)
    * Type II (pediatric)

In Chiari malformation type I, signs and symptoms usually appear during late childhood or adulthood. Chiari II malformation is usually noted by ultrasound during pregnancy or at birth or early infancy. Although these types are less serious than the more rare pediatric forms, types III and IV, signs and symptoms still can be life disrupting.

Chiari malformation type I
Headaches, often severe, are the classic symptom of Chiari malformation. They're typically precipitated with sudden coughing, sneezing or straining. People with Chiari malformation type I can also experience:

* Neck pain (running down the shoulders at times)
    * Unsteady gait (problems with balance)
    * Poor hand coordination (fine motor skills)
    * Numbness and tingling of the hands and feet    * Dizziness
    * Difficulty swallowing (sometimes accompanied by gagging, choking and vomiting)
    * Vision problems (blurred or double vision)
    * Slurred speech

Less often, people with Chiari malformation may experience:

* Ringing or buzzing in the ears (tinnitus)
    * Poor bladder control
    * Chest pain, in a band-like pattern around the chest
    * Curvature of the spine (scoliosis) related to spinal cord impairment
    * Abnormal breathing — specifically, sleep apnea, characterized by periods of breathing cessation during sleep

::snipping2::

lots of info here..but so far I see nothing that could be used as a defense for killing your child...JMO

Maybe nothing that could be used as a defense for killing a child BUT the area above BBM is exactly what we saw in court last Wednesday.  At one time she was going to leave and was holding up things because KC was putting on her shoes/sandals and the other time two baliffs helping her out of the room with some big deal going on with the hands.  Sounds like a show of what's to come IMO.  Gives me goose bumps, too.

OMG, I can just see it now, next thing you know she will be demonstrating poor bladder control by peeing her pants in court.....wait for it.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: May 17, 2011, 01:13:54 AM »

Baez can say whatever he likes during opening statements. The jury will be instructed to consider in their deliberations only what he has proven (which won't be much!)  Monkey Devil!

Exactly!  That's where I have faith in the prosecution to point out what all was NOT proved by the defense.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1142 on: May 17, 2011, 04:07:41 AM »

A few days back it was reported that Baez said some will be shocked by his opening statement.

Well, his cover is blown now and if this is what he is planning to present in his opening statement....we won't be shocked.

BUT, I do think the media will talk about it all through the trial.  Wondering if Baez can garner enough reasonable doubt to save Casey from the death penalty, maybe even save her from a "first degree murder" conviction. 

Wonder if Judge Perry is going to allow the jury to consider a lesser count?

I was thinking what could possibly shock me, not this disease, not the alleged sexual abuse by the brother or father, not even sexual abuse by the mother for that matter. 

What would be a twist and shock me is if the alleged sexual abuse, and father of Caylee comes out as being the grandfather in the nursing home. 
Honestly, I've thought this for a while but didn't want to post it as it would just be so horrible if they did that to that poor old soul.  I just remember Caylee sitting in his lap and looking so sweet.  Its like the one place she felt safe and truly loved.  But, I can see KC and Baez going there simply because the poor guy wouldn't be able to defend himself.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: May 17, 2011, 05:03:36 AM »

Please feel free to continue tonight's discussion on the next thread! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.