April 24, 2024, 07:25:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 297672 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1200 on: May 17, 2011, 07:58:40 PM »

Was trying to get a shot of Jeremy Lyons.

I think that is him.

That is him Brandi, your correct.

btw, I noticed Rosalie Bolin has not been back to court.

Maybe they fired her, for marrying a serial killer, it looks bad for them, but somehow I doubt that. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: May 17, 2011, 08:00:20 PM »

OK... I havent been able to follow as closely as some due to work and all but am looking and have been for about an hour now...can someone please fill me in on the farm lady or whatever yall are calling her? TYIA

The farmville lady, although I did not hear all her testimony, when first questioned said she could not judge people because of her religion.  when she came back, she then said she could judge people if given the law and the facts prove the case, etc.  She also said she had no friends, but is on Farmville all the time.  She was just very wishy washy in what she had to say and I think folks think she changed her answers to get on the jury, but i could be wrong about why folks are upset.

Thank you for your response!!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1202 on: May 17, 2011, 08:01:20 PM »

((((((angie)))))))   

TY for the HUG~!! I sure needed one!!   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: May 17, 2011, 08:02:09 PM »

OK... I havent been able to follow as closely as some due to work and all but am looking and have been for about an hour now...can someone please fill me in on the farm lady or whatever yall are calling her? TYIA

hey cubbeegirl! okay so, farmville lady is an older black lady (the only reason im emphasizing her race is because bozo kept talking about how the prosecution wanted to strike her bc shes a minority) who said during the original hardship questions that she has a hardship because she cannot sit in judgement of another person and doesn't feel that anyone should judge another human.  well, she wasn't dismissed for cause and was asked to come back.

during the second round of questioning, she completely changed her tune and did a 180.  She said she could judge someone and could sit on the trial.  It was literally the complete opposite of everything she had said the first day.  the prosecution tried to use a pc but they were overruled after baez started whining about the race issue, and I guess the state didn't give a good enough argument to the judge so he denied it and said she needed to be kept on.  then today, the prosecution tried to challenge the judges initial ruling and said that they thought she would hang the jury, but the judge stood by his initial ruling that she could not be striked.  i don't know all the rules and laws as to why he stood by that but thats the situation, so pretty much, farmville lady is in.

Ahhhh.... I see... now things are beginning to make sense about her....Thanks!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: May 17, 2011, 08:02:53 PM »

The asswipe Geraldo posted this:  I can't post a link because it would link to my FB account and I do not care to give out the link to my FB account....but if you are on FB just do a search and ....uhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggg like him and you can reply.  I did.  MODS if this is not acceptable without a link...please delete..you will not hurt my feelings

Geraldo Rivera
There is something blood-thirsty regarding the prosecutor trying to kill Casey Anthony-Between 3 & 5 kids a day are killed by their parents. Child murder is horrifying-but 3 to 5 are killed by parent's daily-think if states sought the death penalty in all those cases?! Picture the nation's death rows filled with mothers!That currently... doesn’t happen because courts understand the malignant psychological underpinnings of child murders. So why kill Casey? Not to remember Caylee- but to get cheesy political brownie points from Pretty Women Police. Reminds me of the lack of sympathy for Amanda Knox! Want big cable ratings, bash the attractive defendant. In other words, Casey & Amanda both had a headstart in life. So selfish heartless bitches must be guilty! -Geraldo

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera?sk=wall

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: May 17, 2011, 08:04:58 PM »

((((((angie)))))))   

Love you chicky!!! You know I am here for ya....dial that number anytime chicky!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: May 17, 2011, 08:05:13 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27921409/detail.html
No. Of Potential Anthony Jurors Remains At 11
Casey Anthony Murder Trial Set To Begin Soon
POSTED: Tuesday, May 17, 2011
UPDATED: 7:27 pm EDT May 17, 2011

CLEARWATER, Fla. -- Eleven prospective jurors were removed from the jury pool in the Casey Anthony murder case Tuesday after the state and defense used strikes, keeping the remaining number at 11.
The state and defense used three strikes apiece Tuesday morning, and as of Tuesday at 7 p.m., the defense had one remaining strikes and the state had four.

The final woman questioned Tuesday evening was told she will get a phone call about whether to report back on Wednesday, but then the defense used its second to last remaining strike to remove her.

Five more potential jurors are scheduled to come in for questioning Wednesday beginning at 8:30 a.m.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1207 on: May 17, 2011, 08:06:21 PM »

Going out on a limb here, but wrt Farmville lady. She may be educated by other jurors that are more competent and can explain things to her in a way that would help her understand the evidence in the jury room. At least that is what I am hoping for right now. I didn't get to see her on her second go round, so I don't really know what she said and I am probably wrong. JMO JSM   

JSM, I think the way she went from religiously unable to judge anyone, to yes, I can judge someone if there is a really good reason for it, was just too easy.  The judge had just told both sides that if they didn't hurry up the process he was going to and they just took 3 hours with the pj before her.  The state already determined from what she had said, they were going to strike her and the judge blamed them for not questioning her more.  The other jurors are not going to be able to talk to each other about what they see everyday.  The judge will tell them, they cannot talk about anything until they are in deliberations.  This woman didn't seem able to understand the simplest of questions and the defense and Judge Perry helped her figure them out.  I think we really have a lot to worry about with her and not one bit of it has anything to do with what race she is.  Everyone should know by now if Magic Eyes is posting about something, I am really bothered by it. I am not even second guessing my posts, or using 2 different spell checks, in fact, with a few, I have just hit Post.  My poor husband is taking the brunt of my anxiety.  I am so glad you are all here with me.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1208 on: May 17, 2011, 08:06:28 PM »

Was that guy, the one who asked for sidebar to talk about law enforcement, was he kept? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1209 on: May 17, 2011, 08:06:55 PM »

The asswipe Geraldo posted this:  I can't post a link because it would link to my FB account and I do not care to give out the link to my FB account....but if you are on FB just do a search and ....uhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggg like him and you can reply.  I did.  MODS if this is not acceptable without a link...please delete..you will not hurt my feelings

Geraldo Rivera
There is something blood-thirsty regarding the prosecutor trying to kill Casey Anthony-Between 3 & 5 kids a day are killed by their parents. Child murder is horrifying-but 3 to 5 are killed by parent's daily-think if states sought the death penalty in all those cases?! Picture the nation's death rows filled with mothers!That currently... doesn’t happen because courts understand the malignant psychological underpinnings of child murders. So why kill Casey? Not to remember Caylee- but to get cheesy political brownie points from Pretty Women Police. Reminds me of the lack of sympathy for Amanda Knox! Want big cable ratings, bash the attractive defendant. In other words, Casey & Amanda both had a headstart in life. So selfish heartless bitches must be guilty! -Geraldo

WHat an ass!!  I will have to search it.. I know you and a few others are on a page.. but I havnt clicked the LIKE button to read it yet SunnyD !  I will chek it later. Dudeman here went grocery shopping.. God Bless him because I am ready to pass out from yesterday and NO sleep all night long.  Sad
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: May 17, 2011, 08:07:48 PM »

Geraldo Rivera

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera?sk=wall

thanks Klaas....I'd ask how you did that, but I wouldn't understand it after you explained it Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: May 17, 2011, 08:09:17 PM »

Going out on a limb here, but wrt Farmville lady. She may be educated by other jurors that are more competent and can explain things to her in a way that would help her understand the evidence in the jury room. At least that is what I am hoping for right now. I didn't get to see her on her second go round, so I don't really know what she said and I am probably wrong. JMO JSM   

JSM, I think the way she went from religiously unable to judge anyone, to yes, I can judge someone if there is a really good reason for it, was just too easy.  The judge had just told both sides that if they didn't hurry up the process he was going to and they just took 3 hours with the pj before her.  The state already determined from what she had said, they were going to strike her and the judge blamed them for not questioning her more.  The other jurors are not going to be able to talk to each other about what they see everyday.  The judge will tell them, they cannot talk about anything until they are in deliberations.  This woman didn't seem able to understand the simplest of questions and the defense and Judge Perry helped her figure them out.  I think we really have a lot to worry about with her and not one bit of it has anything to do with what race she is.  Everyone should know by now if Magic Eyes is posting about something, I am really bothered by it. I am not even second guessing my posts, or using 2 different spell checks, in fact, with a few, I have just hit Post.  My poor husband is taking the brunt of my anxiety.  I am so glad you are all here with me.

Hugs, Magic 

Ok...God forgive me for even thinking this, but maybe she will get sick or something ( please nothing really bad) and have to be replaced by an alternate...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1212 on: May 17, 2011, 08:09:39 PM »

((((((angie)))))))   

Love you chicky!!! You know I am here for ya....dial that number anytime chicky!

I know you are  Miss "T".. can I call you Miss T in my bestest Jose Baez voice?   Monkey Devil! I love you too
And I will call you soon.. maybe over the weekend.   
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: May 17, 2011, 08:09:41 PM »

He's a jerk, part of Dweebs are Us and Putz are us, along with Bozo.  So, only if mothers kill, nobody should seek the DP.  Ridiculous.  What about all those fathers that kill their children, they okay to seek the DP on?

Well said Zoo!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: May 17, 2011, 08:10:16 PM »

((((((angie)))))))   

Ang....it's been a tough couple days for you....but you are strong...so glad he made the choice and I know you are. You know I am here for you

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: May 17, 2011, 08:11:15 PM »

Now I feel Angie, every post I've made has a typo.  I meant to say longer, not lucky!  This case is making me lose any intelligence I ever had.

I resemble that remark !  LOL
I been watching off and on all day.. just wasnt signed in. I missed yesterday because my son wanted to go to rehab 

He made that decision on his own,, had alot of running to do with paperwork at different offices and insurance.. and a long drive to get him where he is right now.   

I was so tired yesterday after dealing with my real life.. I didnt read about the selection yesterday.

an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: May 17, 2011, 08:12:20 PM »

((((((angie)))))))   

Ang....it's been a tough couple days for you....but you are strong...so glad he made the choice and I know you are. You know I am here for you

Yep...we have been together for too long to not catch each other when we fall and hold each others hands when it is needed....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1217 on: May 17, 2011, 08:12:52 PM »

Hugs, Magic 
Thank you Magic, now I am worried about her as well. I was just thinking she was using the religious views as an excuse at first. The jurors will be able to talk once all evidence is given so that is what I was meaning about trying to explain things to her. Bless you Magic, I feel your pain and hope that she does't hang the jury.

Hugs to you Magic  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: May 17, 2011, 08:13:23 PM »

Geraldo Rivera

WHat an ass!!  I will have to search it.. I know you and a few others are on a page.. but I havnt clicked the LIKE button to read it yet SunnyD !  I will chek it later. Dudeman here went grocery shopping.. God Bless him because I am ready to pass out from yesterday and NO sleep all night long.  Sad

His posts just infuriate me!  I really hope someone kicks his azz in FL!  LOL

.....now that things are done...you need to eat something...before you get sick!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: May 17, 2011, 08:14:36 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Ok...God forgive me for even thinking this, but maybe she will get sick or something ( please nothing really bad) and have to be replaced by an alternate...

Cubbee...get outta my head!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.