April 19, 2024, 02:53:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 297608 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: May 17, 2011, 08:15:15 PM »

Geraldo is a classless, sensationalist racist moron.  Is there anyone this planet that actually cares what he thinks about this case?  I  doubt if his 14 viewers even actually like him.  He and bozo are so much alike.  They both talk as if the are important.  Perhaps the most important I have ever seen Geraldo do was his wind sock imitation during hurricanes.  I particularly liked his asinine comment about coming to Orlando to raise hell.  He is an embarrassment.  He never was relevant and certainly isn't now.  To quote Casey..."Waste...a huge waste".

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1221 on: May 17, 2011, 08:15:33 PM »

Thank You SunnyD and Gypsy   

Sunny.. I'm sure you know why I call you SunnyD..  <cuz your first name.. lol> Monkey Devil!

I pray all works tomorrow for the rest of this jury selection. This is insane.

I saw when Casey got the letter and looked ill.. stuck it in her lap.. I think brandi? Took the screen cap. I was thinking maybe George OFFED himself!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: May 17, 2011, 08:15:41 PM »

The asswipe Geraldo posted this:  I can't post a link because it would link to my FB account and I do not care to give out the link to my FB account....but if you are on FB just do a search and ....uhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggg like him and you can reply.  I did.  MODS if this is not acceptable without a link...please delete..you will not hurt my feelings

Geraldo Rivera
There is something blood-thirsty regarding the prosecutor trying to kill Casey Anthony-Between 3 & 5 kids a day are killed by their parents. Child murder is horrifying-but 3 to 5 are killed by parent's daily-think if states sought the death penalty in all those cases?! Picture the nation's death rows filled with mothers!That currently... doesn’t happen because courts understand the malignant psychological underpinnings of child murders. So why kill Casey? Not to remember Caylee- but to get cheesy political brownie points from Pretty Women Police. Reminds me of the lack of sympathy for Amanda Knox! Want big cable ratings, bash the attractive defendant. In other words, Casey & Amanda both had a headstart in life. So selfish heartless bitches must be guilty! -Geraldo

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera?sk=wall

LOL..Geraldo chose a pic of Casey that makes her look wierd..I mean that is not the sweetest pic he could have used for a peice to convince the masses that read his FB page that she is a normal Mom that just went haywire one day...it looks like she still is haywire.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1223 on: May 17, 2011, 08:16:06 PM »

Have a great evening Monkeys, I pray for JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Take that Cindy and George.... You don't have a copyright yet.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: May 17, 2011, 08:16:36 PM »

((((((angie)))))))   

TY for the HUG~!! I sure needed one!!   

Ang....it's been a tough couple days for you....but you are strong...so glad he made the choice and I know you are. You know I am here for you

Yep...we have been together for too long to not catch each other when we fall and hold each others hands when it is needed....

Amen my sister!!  Natalee brought us here and little ones like Caylee keep us her....we ARE family!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1225 on: May 17, 2011, 08:20:27 PM »

((((((angie)))))))   

Ang....it's been a tough couple days for you....but you are strong...so glad he made the choice and I know you are. You know I am here for you

Yep...we have been together for too long to not catch each other when we fall and hold each others hands when it is needed....

Amen to that Sistahs!   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
I cant wait for this friggin trial to start already.. I bet it won't until next week sometime.

SUNNYD.. I liked your comment about JP reminding you of a chocolate Pillsburry Doughboy..  Sad I would love to pinch his cheek just once..
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: May 17, 2011, 08:22:09 PM »

OK... I havent been able to follow as closely as some due to work and all but am looking and have been for about an hour now...can someone please fill me in on the farm lady or whatever yall are calling her? TYIA

hey cubbeegirl! okay so, farmville lady is an older black lady (the only reason im emphasizing her race is because bozo kept talking about how the prosecution wanted to strike her bc shes a minority) who said during the original hardship questions that she has a hardship because she cannot sit in judgement of another person and doesn't feel that anyone should judge another human.  well, she wasn't dismissed for cause and was asked to come back.

during the second round of questioning, she completely changed her tune and did a 180.  She said she could judge someone and could sit on the trial.  It was literally the complete opposite of everything she had said the first day.  the prosecution tried to use a pc but they were overruled after baez started whining about the race issue, and I guess the state didn't give a good enough argument to the judge so he denied it and said she needed to be kept on.  then today, the prosecution tried to challenge the judges initial ruling and said that they thought she would hang the jury, but the judge stood by his initial ruling that she could not be striked.  i don't know all the rules and laws as to why he stood by that but thats the situation, so pretty much, farmville lady is in.

This bothered me, because he (JP) seemed to want this particular woman-almost like he put words into her mouth...just my opinion, do not stone me please. I think the Judge is a fine man, doing a fine job, this particular questioning of this woman did not sit well with me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: May 17, 2011, 08:22:32 PM »

Going out on a limb here, but wrt Farmville lady. She may be educated by other jurors that are more competent and can explain things to her in a way that would help her understand the evidence in the jury room. At least that is what I am hoping for right now. I didn't get to see her on her second go round, so I don't really know what she said and I am probably wrong. JMO JSM   

JSM, I think the way she went from religiously unable to judge anyone, to yes, I can judge someone if there is a really good reason for it, was just too easy.  The judge had just told both sides that if they didn't hurry up the process he was going to and they just took 3 hours with the pj before her.  The state already determined from what she had said, they were going to strike her and the judge blamed them for not questioning her more.  The other jurors are not going to be able to talk to each other about what they see everyday.  The judge will tell them, they cannot talk about anything until they are in deliberations.  This woman didn't seem able to understand the simplest of questions and the defense and Judge Perry helped her figure them out.  I think we really have a lot to worry about with her and not one bit of it has anything to do with what race she is.  Everyone should know by now if Magic Eyes is posting about something, I am really bothered by it. I am not even second guessing my posts, or using 2 different spell checks, in fact, with a few, I have just hit Post.  My poor husband is taking the brunt of my anxiety.  I am so glad you are all here with me.

Hugs, Magic 

Ok...God forgive me for even thinking this, but maybe she will get sick or something ( please nothing really bad) and have to be replaced by an alternate...

Cubbee...get outta my head!! Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1228 on: May 17, 2011, 08:24:37 PM »

((((((angie)))))))   

Amen my sister!!  Natalee brought us here and little ones like Caylee keep us her....we ARE family!!

Oh Hell .. now I have the song stuck in my head.. We are family... I got all my sistahs in me..  LOL   I SWORE up and down I would NEVER follow another case after Nats.. and here I am.. here.. Kyrons.. and others.

an angelic monkey  God Bless his little Angles he has with him.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1229 on: May 17, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »

Have a great evening Monkeys, I pray for JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Take that Cindy and George.... You don't have a copyright yet.

Amen, JSM... JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1230 on: May 17, 2011, 08:26:09 PM »

Anybody know what time court starts tomorrow?  I thought I read at 1:00ish, but thought the judge said earlier.  Anybody?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1231 on: May 17, 2011, 08:27:42 PM »

Anybody know what time court starts tomorrow?  I thought I read at 1:00ish, but thought the judge said earlier.  Anybody?

I thoughthe said 8:30.. for a few then something about 1 or so for others?  But I know I heard 8:30
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: May 17, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »

Foghorn and Biazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz was interviewed on HLN.  HLN is really biased---they are 100% for the defense.

I too am worried about the "Farm" lady.  IF she hangs the jury then the Judge has no one to blame but himself.  I know he knows what he is doing but I am starting to have some problems with him and his leeway he gives the DT.  JMO

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

I understand why everyone is worried about Farmtown Lady..but I also worry for her too.  She seems like a very nice woman..and she is going to see and hear some horrific things..that is going to be very hard for her personally.  I feel for her having to sit and listen and watch what she is about to in this trial.

One question though.  The jurors and alternates are all watching the trial the entire time if I have this right..then when it is time to decide guilt or innocence the judge picks 12 of the jurors to make that decision ..the rest are considered alternates at that point..is that right?  So is it possible that JP is looking at this woman as more of an alternate then someone he will pick to be the 12 making the decisions?  Maybe she will not have to judge Casey in the end.  Or maybe this woman is someone the judge feels will listen and follow directions and do what she is told..rather then someone who wants to run the jury.  IDK..but I put faith in JP on this one.

This woman satisfies the defense's requirements of a racially diverse jury and also a person that has not presetermined a judgement..so later they can't claim a mistrial on those grounds.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1233 on: May 17, 2011, 08:28:45 PM »

Zoo, it starts at 8:30 but the 11 jurors that haven't been struck have been told to be back at 1:00.  They will be questioning other jurors, early on.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: May 17, 2011, 08:29:51 PM »

Geraldo is a classless, sensationalist racist moron.  Is there anyone this planet that actually cares what he thinks about this case?  I  doubt if his 14 viewers even actually like him.  He and bozo are so much alike.  They both talk as if the are important.  Perhaps the most important I have ever seen Geraldo do was his wind sock imitation during hurricanes.  I particularly liked his asinine comment about coming to Orlando to raise hell.  He is an embarrassment.  He never was relevant and certainly isn't now.  To quote Casey..."Waste...a huge waste".

hi Don....I was watching in real time and nearly wet my pants....for those that missed it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dAUqW5dHrU. But on a more serious note he is trashing the prosecutors in this case...talking for JB  IMO this man is dangerous as a reporter.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: May 17, 2011, 08:29:59 PM »

The asswipe Geraldo posted this:  I can't post a link because it would link to my FB account and I do not care to give out the link to my FB account....but if you are on FB just do a search and ....uhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggg like him and you can reply.  I did.  MODS if this is not acceptable without a link...please delete..you will not hurt my feelings

Geraldo Rivera
There is something blood-thirsty regarding the prosecutor trying to kill Casey Anthony-Between 3 & 5 kids a day are killed by their parents. Child murder is horrifying-but 3 to 5 are killed by parent's daily-think if states sought the death penalty in all those cases?! Picture the nation's death rows filled with mothers!That currently... doesn’t happen because courts understand the malignant psychological underpinnings of child murders. So why kill Casey? Not to remember Caylee- but to get cheesy political brownie points from Pretty Women Police. Reminds me of the lack of sympathy for Amanda Knox! Want big cable ratings, bash the attractive defendant. In other words, Casey & Amanda both had a headstart in life. So selfish heartless bitches must be guilty! -Geraldo

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera?sk=wall

LOL..Geraldo chose a pic of Casey that makes her look wierd..I mean that is not the sweetest pic he could have used for a peice to convince the masses that read his FB page that she is a normal Mom that just went haywire one day...it looks like she still is haywire.

LOL

Blink waves high to Jerry Rivers!  I think he should stick to furniture placement via his head, and reorganizing empty lockers.

Lots of parents kill their kids, so do nothing- is that his spiel?

Is he seriously saying people hate her because she is attractive?  This is the guy who would have Jeannine Pierot and Kim Newsome dress like book-ends on his show?

Wait till Turbo sees this, lol, she lives Gerry.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1236 on: May 17, 2011, 08:31:37 PM »

Zoo, it starts at 8:30 but the 11 jurors that haven't been struck have been told to be back at 1:00.  They will be questioning other jurors, early on.

Hugs, Magic 

Oh okay, thank To you and Angie for being so sweet and answering my question. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: May 17, 2011, 08:31:41 PM »

Was that guy, the one who asked for sidebar to talk about law enforcement, was he kept? 

I'm not sure. At first he was, then their were a few challenges used later.
Hopefully the net will be updated tomorrow....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: May 17, 2011, 08:32:12 PM »

Thank You SunnyD and Gypsy   

Sunny.. I'm sure you know why I call you SunnyD..  <cuz your first name.. lol> Monkey Devil!

I pray all works tomorrow for the rest of this jury selection. This is insane.

I saw when Casey got the letter and looked ill.. stuck it in her lap.. I think brandi? Took the screen cap. I was thinking maybe George OFFED himself!

Yep Ang, I know   I think she got the message about the A's trying to  control Caylee's name.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1239 on: May 17, 2011, 08:37:44 PM »

((((((angie)))))))   

Oh Hell .. now I have the song stuck in my head.. We are family... I got all my sistahs in me..  LOL   I SWORE up and down I would NEVER follow another case after Nats.. and here I am.. here.. Kyrons.. and others.

an angelic monkey  God Bless his little Angles he has with him.

Sorry, but I get in on this group hug with you guys!!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.